• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed

"Buddy, to be scared is natural. You should be scared. I'm scared. And i'm not easily frightened. Even with the knives we should be extremely careful. And remember; do not split up. That's always the worst idea to ever exist" Isak said and almost facepalmed. This guy was unbelievably stupid. He wasn't scared of the dangers? Now Isak knew the guy really did have some sort of mental disorder. But not one that Isak knew what it was

"You should be scared. It unnatural not to. Then it's clear that you really do have a mental disorder..." Isak said, not wanting to go there because the guy didn't want to talk about mental disorders and Isak was a kid that respected people's wishes. Atleast when they hadn't earned to be disrespected. But he was also honest. Even if it meant hurting other people's feelings.

Oliver stopped smiling when he heard him say that. In fact, he just became sad. “It’s not my fault! I cant control my emotions! So what! At least I actually try to...if i should be scared, ill try and be scared! I have to force myself to be scared apparently!” He turned away from Isak and looked out a nearby window.

Skylar thought for a moment, "The woods? I think that'll be awesome!" She cheered, jumping out of her seat. "We can see the animals, right? That's the best part!" She smiled, then turned to Oliver. She frowned, "Ollie.. you don't have to be anything, only yourself. You're probably scared of something, pretty much everyone is! And this is like a blessing, you're not scared, so you don't give yourself limits to crazy things! You can have all the fun you want!"
(Wanna skip to the end of school to go to the woods?)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Come on guys! We can’t start fighting already!” This clearly made Otis worried, her smile fading to a small frown. She pat Ollie on the back while glancing over to Isak. “Let’s all apologize and becomes friends again!” She wanted Isak and Ollie to make up again, the optimistic girl had always thought like that. Though sometimes it is not easy to make up and become friends with those you were mad at, but Otis was oblivious to that of course.

"Buddy, you're not alone to have a mental disorder. I have several. Sorry to hurt your feelings but i'm always honest. Except when it would physically hurt me or someone i really care about. Just remember, you're not alone with anything" Isak said. He looked at Skylar.
"Fear is natural. It's something that tells us about danger. Just don't give in to it. That's when it gets dangerous. Then you'll aimlessly run in different directions. And one more thing, it's better if he talks to another persoon with a mental disorder in my opinion" he told her. His eyes shifted over to Otis.
"I'm not starting any fight. As i said, i'm brutally honest. Even if it hurts someone's feelings. How they take my honesty is up to them. Not me" he said

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I will go with you too. I mean, little but of hanging out is nothing bad, right? Plus, my mom would pay me to go out, so I won't have problems with sneaking out and stuff" Michael said when he heard people talking about going in woods and all those scary stuff. He wasn't afraid at all. He knew that there is always a logical explanation

Last edited:
Skylar slumped back into her seat, "Well, I-I.." She shifted over to Otis and loudly whispered, "What did I do??!!" She looked back over at Isak like she'd never whispered anything. "Honesty is the best policy!!" She crossed her arms like she'd made some smart remark. "I can't lie, the feeling of keeping them kills me.."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well....” Otis didn’t know what to say to Isak. She glanced over to Skylar. “I don’t know, what you said seemed okay to me,” Otis whispered back. “Well, I know that I’m not the kind of person that knows how to comfort someone...” She sighed, but then smiled again. “Honesty is very important, but sometimes it can hurt others.” Otis then laughed a bit when Skylar crossed her arms.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee, despite his comment being ignored, nodded when they talked about going into the woods. Of course, going into a random place he’d barely heard of in the woods with a bunch of “friends” sounded like an interesting thing to do. He sat in his chair and waited for the lesson to start. He didn’t feel like saying anything about himself, so he continued to wait for the lesson to actually begin.

(I hope @Shadow_Pup is okay with this, but most people agreed to move on and if it isn’t I’ll delete my post)
After school had finished, Skylar slowly walked outside and sat on a nearby wall, waiting for her friends to arrive. She swung her legs around excitedly. “So, Isak needs to get knives.. and we just wait here!” She thought for a moment, “Unless you have anything you need to get, too.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias, seemingly appeared from thin air from behind Skylar, he he hopped onto the wall, he looked around "if there's one thing I love about nature and the sky, is how beautiful it looks, don't you agree" he said turning to Skylar.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis ran out of school once it was finished. She wanted to meet up with her new friends as soon as possible. Soon she spotted them, and she ran over to where they were. "I'm so excited guys!" Otis looked over to Tobias. "Well, the sky does look pretty."

Isak entered his house, trying to be sneaky. There was no one at the door so he figured the coast was clear. He sneaked the way past the kitchen. No one actually appeared to be home. Maybe they were at the hospital with his sister? Probably. He continued his sneaking though in case he was mistaken. He entered his room quietly and grabbed the three knives. Two normal knives and one Neon black/blue carambit. Stolen of course. That one he was gonna keep for himself. He grabbed a flashlight as well in case they were gonna be there for a while. And a few snacks for everyone.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After classes were over, Michael left school and tried to find his classmates. He spotted them and walked towards them.
"Hey, so we are gathering up, huh?" Michael said when he approached.

Isak put everything in a bag except for the knives which he put in his pockets (cautiosly so they wouldn't fall out or hurt him). Then he grabbed his skateboard and sneaked back out of the house. It seemed like no one was there now either. So he skated down the street back to the schoolground and looked for his friends. He eventually found them.
"Hey there! I'm back now" he said and put his bag down. He picked up the knives from his pockets and put them on the ground.
"Who wants to have one of these? As i said earlier, i'm keeping this one for myself" Isak said as he made some tricks with his carambit, without failing at all. He pointed to his bag.
"I got snacks in there by the way. And flashlights. Just in case we'll be there long" he said.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael looked at knives carefully.
"If no one has anything against it, I would like to get smaller one. I mean, I am pretty skilled with knives... In video games. But they are not much different in real life, right?" Michael said picking up knife and made one loop around his hand.

"Nah. They're pretty much the same. Except games and real life are very different. Oh and if we meet any of the creeps in the forest, they might leave us alone if you let me do the talking. I know some of them and we're on good terms. So you let me do the talking alright?" Isak said. He picked up his skateboard and hid it in a hole that he figured only he knew of but he could let these people know about it. Not like they were gonna steal his skateboard anyway. And they could use it if they wanted to. He could hide his skateboard in 'his' small room in the school

Skylar smiled as Tobias spoke, and waved as Otis approached. "It's always pretty, all those beautiful colours.." She looked at the knives and shrugged, "I don't really do knives.. not that I can't!" She said, then nodded as Isak talked about all the things he had. "Snacks?! I love snacks!" She happily said. She got up from the wall and looked at the group, "I think we'll all get along great! Who wants to get moving?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias, looked at the knives before saying, "nah I'm good, let's get going already", he then turned to Isak, "so is there any particular thing in these woods you want to go, mister tour guide", he said.

"All i know is that i want to enter the forest half-way to the store in that direction. Nothing else" Isak said. He couldn't tell them why he wanted to enter there out of all places. They'd probably think he'd be crazy. It was better if they felt it themselves. If they even could.
"If you wonder why, i think it's better if you figure it out by yourselves. But right now we should wait for the other's" he said

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked at the three knives Isak was holding. "I'm not a knife kind of person..." She sighed quietly, smiling to herself as she did so. Otis glanced at Isak, "Find out for ourselves? Oooo this is exciting!"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
After school, Mundee ended up at the meeting place where everyone was gathering. Sure enough, most of the people he’d already seen at school today were there. “Hey guys, what’s up?” He asked as he walked up. He had brought his backpack, but all it had were his school things, and some water. He noticed Isak with some knives, but took no caution or sign of threat. Of course, going out in the woods, who wouldn’t want some self defense?

"Late? You're not late. If you were late, we wouldn't still be here. Anyway, any of you two who wants to borrow a knife? I only have those two to offer. And only Michael wanted a knife so either of you could have one if you want" Isak said as he pointed to the knife on the ground. He decided to do some more flips with his carambit and then put it in his pocket.
"Are we missing anyone still? Or are we ready to go now?" He asked.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(Is a carambit like a butterfly knife or balisong?)

Mundee went over and took the knife, forgetting to bring his own. “I’ll take one, if you don’t mind. It’s a good idea to bring protection in a place like this. By the way, why do you want to go a specific way through the woods?” He asked calmly. Out of the people he’d met, Isak was definitely one of his favorites.

Valeria did not like this idea at all.

Despite her tomboyish attitude, she hated getting really dirty. Or even worse, getting wet. She was trying out to be a cheerleader, after all. She was a cheerleader at her old school. But since the rest of the group wanted to go, she had to sacrifice herself for them. They were the only friends she had made so far.

She had brought a pack with just a few necessities. She brought snacks, water, and a phone to make a call in case they were in trouble. Despite being a stereotypical ‘mean cheerleader’, she was also sort of a tomboy, and wasn’t into girly stuff much at all.

She met up with the group at the school. “Why exactly did we choose to go to the woods of all places, again?” she asked. “And where are we gonna go?”

Last edited by a moderator:
"It was just a suggestion from my side, princess" Isak said mockingly to Valeria. He looked out over the rest group
"As i said earlier to the rest of the group, there is something i want to check out in the forest, Val. None of you have to. But i'll probably mock you 'til the end of time if you don't. Alright, are everyone here so we can go?" Isak said with his sarcastic and mischievous smile.

Last edited:
Skylar nodded enthusiastically, “Yeah!” She quickly waved at Val, “Is the pretty girl coming?” She knew she was a cheerleader, but had never seen her do anything to get dirty before. “Wait.. I know! Your name is.. Valeria!” She suddenly remembered, a huge smile on her face.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias turned to Isak, "yup, everyone is here, let's go" he turned to look at the forest, it was so majestic, he couldn't wait to see what Isak was going to show them, it must be either something cool or scary for someone like him to get so excited about it.

"Alright then, let's go" Isak said and picked up his bag. Then he began to walk halfway to the store he had been to earlier. He did feel that same feeling as before. It scared him a little more this time but he wasn't gonna back down. From there, he entered the forest. Which kinda felt like a mile-stone to him on this hike. He waited for everyone else to catch up before continuing

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis let out an excited squeal and followed Isak to the forest. She looked at all the trees looming above her, "This is so cool!" She smiled and kept running deeper into the forest. Soon, something caught her eye. But when Otis looked back to see what it was, it wasn't there anymore.

Skylar ran after the others. She felt strange approaching the forest, a weird feeling she’d never felt before. “Do you all feel that, or am I being weird?” She took a step into the trees, they shadowed all the light and it was darker than out of them. “It’s not too spooky for any of you, is it?” She asked, slightly grinning.

"That feeling is what i was talking about. And no, it's not too spooky for me. I am scared. But not scared enough to run away. Where are you going, Otis? We shouldn't get separated. Stay close. Anyone have any suggestions for a direction? This is as far as i could think" Isak said. He didn't like that he was kind of being the leader right now because he really disliked being in such a position. Too much responsibility. And he was kind of a troublemaker so he wasn't really fit to be one either

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She heard Isak call for her, and she let out a sigh. "But I want to keep going!" Otis said in a childish tone. She then shrugged and kept running forward, wanting to find the secrets this forest held.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael went after the others. He saw Isak leading in forest and how he said girl not to spread.
"Yeah, we shouldn't spread. I heard a lot of creepy legends about things in forest. Plus, I saw a lot of weird things in games about forest. You wouldn't wanna to find a zombie or something like that." Michael said to Otis with his creepy voice. This was a joke obviously, but he felt weird about this forest.
"I am not sure where shall we go now, because I don't know what's our goal." Michael said when Isak asked for directions