• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed

"We should go to our next class now" Isak told Mundee. He cautiously opened the door to his secret room and looked around in case anyone was there to see them go out. There was no one there so he walked out and motioned for Mundee to get out too. He left the door for Mundee to close and headed to the next class. But then he remembered. He didn't know what class that was.
"Uh... do you know what class we have now? I don't remember" he asked Mundee

Skylar whispered, “Wait here, Ollie’s just arrived, I’ll see if he’s okay.” She quietly flew over to the boy and perched on an arm of his wheelchair, “Hey, Ollie! You alright?” She quietly asked. “I can’t speak too loud, the teacher won’t take kindly to a talking bird..” She quietly tweeted her happiness, “How’s the powers?”

@Lillipup07

Oliver turned to the bird, confused. “Um....how are you....how are you a talking bird?” He asked quietly, tilting his head. “And how do you know I have powers? Ugh, this is so confusing...” He mumbled, not realizing this bird was Skylar.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias knew there was bound to be some chemicals on the table in front of him, all he had to do was get water in his face and pretend it was the chemicals and instant blindness reason, he grabbed a container from his desk, removed his shades and 'tripped', other containers broke on the floor around him but the one in his hand broke in his face, it was water, he sighed in relief, before crying out in mock pain, "ah my eyes, I can't see".

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee knew exactly what class they had next. “Chemistry. That’s our next class. And you’re right. Hopefully the teacher doesn’t find it suspicious that we were away for so long...” he said. He got up and used his power to freeze his sweat, opening the door and stepping into the hall. “You coming? I mean, you don’t have to. I will either way.” He said to Isak.

(The dóor was open already and Isak had already gone out of that room)

"Yeah i'm coming. Thanks by the way. Considering that you got sent to the nurse is reason enough for the teacher to be calm about that. And i'm me so... no explanation needed" Isak said with a small chuckle. He started going towards the chemistry class. He arrived at the door to the classroom and heard shouting going on inside. They came from Tobias. Isak smiled to himself. "So he's already going on with that" he thought to himself. He changed his expression to fake confusion and entered the classroom.
"What's going on?" He asked.

The teacher sprang up as Tobias started yelling about his eyes. They immediately started getting water from a zinc (that all chemistry classrooms have) ready for Tobias to flush with.
"Mr. Slade, you need to get over here and flush your eyes with this water for 15 minutes. Can anyone help him get over to the zinc? You, Mr. Hunt can go notify the nurse immediately. And then you can go talk to the principal about this too" the teacher said as they felt the temperature of the water, making sure it was the right temperature.

Isak nodded and started going back. He looked at Mundee again.
"Tobias have started the plan for explaining his blindness. They asked me to go to the nurse and the principal. But right now i don't want to go to the principal because of what happened at homeroom. Can you go there in my place? And i'll go to the nurse" he whispered to Mundee so that no one else would hear. He didn't wait for a response (because this was 'an emergency' that they needed to be quick about no matter what) and began to run to the nurse's office.

Valeria had been sitting quietly at her desk, doing her experiment, when Tobias fell and spilled the ‘chemicals’ on his face.

As she knew what was going on, she looked up at Isak and Mundee, who had just walked in. Faking concern for Tobias, she walked over to him on the floor.

“Let me help you up,” she said to him, reaching out her hand and attempting to help him off the floor.

Skylar chuckled, “It’s Skylar. I can’t fogure out how to change into anything but a bird, so I’m sort of stuck right now..” She looked over at Tobias on the floor and quickly swept away the glass shards with her wing whilst the teacher was looking away. “Go, now!” She told Valeria, seeing that she was helping him to make it look real. As soon as the teacher started looking again, she flew over to Ollie and sat on the wheelchair arm again. “Don’t worry about them, they’ve got the accident covered.”

Isak went in to the nurse's office and the nurse looked up.
"Oh it's you again. What kind of excuse for skipping class do you have now?" The nurse asked clearly annoyed.
"Hi. It's not about me this time. A student in the chemistry class got some chemicals in his eyes and they want you to come" Isak replied.
"Really? How can i trust you're not just wasting everyone's time?" The nurse asked suspiscious.
"You can take that risk and lose your job, or you can go there and help the guy" Isak said nonchalantly. The nurse sighed.
"I can see that you still don't care about anyone than yourself" the nurse said and got some of the equipment that would be needed. The words cut deep in Isak because they weren't true but he didn't show any emotion.
"How do you know whether i care about anyone or not? None of the staff have ever bothered to get to know me. None of the students either. Except one" Isak retorted, saying the last part quietly.
"We don't need to know more about you than that you're a troublemaker" the nurse said, annoyed to be insulted like that.
"Hah. Ever wondered why i act like i act?" Isak said.
"Nope. And don't care" the nurse said.
"Which is why i act like i act. No one seem to care. Still, except for one student" Isak said, saying that last part silently again.
"I don't need your 'boohoo' -story. Just let me do my job" the nurse said. Isak got really angry with the nurse and wanted to leave the school for now. And he had the perfect excuse to just leave the nurse.
"The teacher wanted to send me to the principal too so i'm going there too. Bye b*tch!" He said and took off. The nurse continued to the classroom and Isak left the school. The nurse had pissed him off enough and he needed some way to relieve himself from that anger

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis had quickly zoomed over to the Chemistry Class, and saw that Tobias has already started his plan on pretending to spill chemicals on himself. Luckily no one noticed that she had came in so fast, which was good for Otis. She simply sat down and watched the whole thing happen.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias stood with help from Valeria, he reached where the teacher was and flushed the ''chemicals' from his eyes. He was then told to sit and wait for the nurse, bit instead of the nurse the Janitor came in and said "I'll take him to the nurse, oh and I need to speak with, Otis, Valeria, Oliver and Mundee. He then left taking Tobias with him outside he stood waiting for the others, "it's alright you can stop the act now" he said calmly, he then handed Tobias a pair of shades and a visor thing, "the glasses will stop any accidental blasts and the visor, well you will know when to use it. Tobias placed the visor in his bag. The janitor then continued to wait for the others.

Skylar tilted her small bird head in confusion of the janitor, then swiftly followed Tobias outside. She flew down to the floor and picked up a key chain in her beak, and in a muffled voice she said, "Well, since you already know, I might as well talk!" She dropped the keys in his hand, "Dropped your keys!" She saw a small cat key chain attached to it. "Cute! It's a-" Before she could finish, she fell to the floor as a cat, "A kitty.." She gasped, "Woah!" Skylar chuckled, "I think I know how to change now, Tobias, isn't that cool?!" She said, still a cat.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis saw the Janitor tell them to come outside with him. She shrugged and ran after him, her feet glowing a bright blue again. She stopped where Tobias and Skylar were, along with where the janitor was. Otis was confused on how the janitor knew their secrets. “How do you know?”

Valeria got up and walked out the door as well. She gestured for Mundee, the only one who hadn’t stood up yet, to follow. She walked out and saw that the janitor already knew what was going on, and that Skylar had changed from a bird to a cat.

“So how does he know about this?” she whispered to Tobias.

Isak had escaped the school through his little room. He was on his way to a public skatepark where he could relieve himself of that anger. He skated there for a while then went to a nearby store, got himself another unpaid soda and drank it at the skatepark. The park wasn't really the biggest but it had what it needed. And that's also all that Isak needed. He skated for a few more minutes before he was satisfied and headed back to school.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Janitor turned to the group "I know about your secret as the witch is my sister. She is cranky and hates teenagers a, so any excuse she gets, she uses it to curse them in her unique way, giving you powers but with consequences. I feel however that some of you have yet to discover your abilities." He said this last bit glancing at Valeria, "my dear would you care to punch this wall, don't worry I will deal with any problems".

“Punch the wall?” she asked, very confused. “What do you want me to do, break my wrist?” If she punched the wall, her hand would definitely have some sort of injury. But, seeing as the man knew about their powers, she must’ve had something that would prevent that.

She pulled back her fist and swung at the wall, closing her eyes. She felt the contact, but there was no pain. And there was a loud crashing sound. She opened her eyes, and there was a large crack in the wall, right where she had punched it.

Isak just so happened to see when Valeria punched the wall. He saw that it cracked under her fist. He was impressed but there was a problem. He clapped sarcastically. He figured the janitor there already knew about their powers because otherwise Valeria probably wouldn't have shown him that she was super strong. So he wouldn't try to lie to him.
"Good job at getting the attention of the entire school. They must've heard that. And how did you manage to convince the nurse to let Tobias go?" He said, the question directed to the janitor.

Sure enough, the teacher of the chemistry class stuck out the head.
"What's going on? What was that noise?" They asked. Isak sighed but decided to take the blame for that. After all, he was still the one most likely to damage the school.
"Oh just punching the wall a little. Come see. I made a huge crack. You know, you need to fix these walls. I'm only 16 and i managed to make a crack in the wall" he said with a smile. He gave Valeria a look that pretty much said; "i'm taking the blame for it. Don't worry" but it was also filled with respect for her strength.

(@StormingCobra55 If you want to take the blame for that, fine by me. You can say something along the lines of "oh Isak just wants to protect his friends" and blah blah blah)

Skylar jumped, instinctively hissing at the loud sound. "Hey! What was that for?" She hissed, fur spiked up. She saw the teacher at the door and quickly turned into a bird, sitting behind Isak to hide from the teacher. "You shouldn't do that every time, you know.. that's what friends are for, and you've got them now." She whispered, peering up at him. "Also, I think I like being a cat, tell everyone to get used to that!" She laughed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Janitor watched as Valeria punched the wall "hmm, as I thoug..", he as cut off as the teacher came out, he waved his hand at Tobias who suddenly went invisible and said "It's alright sir, I'll deal with them". The teacher left to continue his class and the janitor turned to the group, now follow me and I'll explain". He then walked to his 'office', the janitor's cupboard. He turned to the now revisible Tobias who had flllfoll after him with help from Skylar (if that is ok), "when the others get here I will explain everything".

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Ugh... I guess so...” Mundee said as Isak strided away, not even listening to his answer. He’d wonder in the principal would wonder why he’d gotten sent there, considering he was pretty much only your average student. He’d have to think of a lie, because even though Isak wouldn’t care, Mundee would probably get off better than Isak would. Plus, Isak had just given him a place to hide or skip if he wanted. So, he trudged through the office, to the principal. As he entered, the principal looked up at him with a confused face. “Strange. You don’t normally appear in here. What’d you get sent here for?” He asked. “Oh, uh... gluing the stapler to the teachers desk...” he said, awkwardly. The principal looked at him with an unimpressed look. “Get out. And come back when you’ve started real trouble.” He said. Mundee then went out and to chemistry, only gestured out by Valeria. He waited a bit and went into the hallway. He assumed the cat he’d seen was Skylar, and he entered the janitors closet with the others. “So, what’d I miss?” He asked, laid back but again awkwardly.

(I was caught up with some stuff.... don’t worry I’ll make to stay on track from now on!)

"I know. But i'm the one most expected to vandalize the school. All the teachers see me as a troublemaker. Probably the janitors too as they're the ones who have to clean up after me..." Isak whispered back to Skylar and gestured for her to follow the janitor. He looked at Mundee.
"Not much. Just that this guy can apparently make people invisible and that he knows about our powers" Isak said and gestured to the janitor.
"Who are you? And sorry about all the trouble i've caused you before. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful to you. The teachers on the other hand..." he said to the janitor.

(Remember that Isak wasn't there when the janitor told everyone about him)

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis quietly followed the janitor to his ‘office’, still feeling a bit shocked at what had been revealed. She had arrived to the office pretty quickly, and that was when she heard Valeria’s questions. “Yeah, so does that mean all our powers come with consequences? I certainly don’t want to find out about mine...”

Skylar padded into the 'office' as her cat form and sat on the floor next to Otis, "Oh.. so, does that mean mine is not being human? Because I've tried and it's been impossible to turn back!" She said, realizing what her life forever was. She jumped up and shouted, "Yay! Being animals is way better than a human!" She chuckled, "I've got this all figured out, and as for you all, let's hope you can too." She moved her tail happily from side to side and stood in front of Tobias, "Would you like a guide dog from now on?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Janitor turned to Isak and said "as I told your friends earlier, I am the witches brother.", He then to the group "Yes, everyone of you has a consequence, we just needed to figure out what they are". Tobias turned towards Skylar's voice, I guess that would make sense, you know instead of a bird or cat".

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis got even more worried then before. “Do we really have to find out all of the consequences? What if one of us gets... hurt?” She asked the janitor in a cowardly yet concerned tone.

Skylar nodded, “I think I’ll enjoy that!” She rubbed against his leg so he knew where she was before speaking again, “Maybe we can even get one of those guide dog things for me.” She chuckled, before turning to Otis, “Well.. we can deal with the consequences together, right?”