• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Crtl+V Game 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what bitch? You ain't got no pancake mix! Go fly a kite! That statement renders your argument invalid.

E-mail I sent to a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsutaaja: HP 31
Mijumaru: HP 57 HEAL :3
Mamepato: HP 23
Chillarmy: HP 39
Hihidaruma: HP 26
Meguroko: HP 21
Munna: HP 30
Shimama: HP 28
Zorua: HP 23
Ononokusu: HP 13 HURT!
Desukan: HP 23
Denchura: HP 66
--------------
[sarcasm] I bet you cant guess what this is! [/sarcasm]

149.png
for the pokecharms pokebatte game.

And the shirt needs to be longer. I mean, she's hot, but she's not a whore.

Um, um, um, I was talking to a friend about a trainer sprite, and that was a detail.

Qu'est-ce l'enfer? C'était juste au hasard.

FRENCH. 'Twas an RP. Translation: What the hell? That was just random.

Munchy Lax said:
carcinoGenetecist said:
Munchy Lax said:
Linkachu said:
DoctorOak said:
DoctorOak said:
Everyone who doesn't say Sonic is wrong.

Your opinion is wrong. >=0
Ditto.
Such lies...

Sonic's saved the world more than Mario; Mario just saves the ever-changing Mushroom Kingdom.
Oh, Yeah? Try telling that to the people who have played Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, AND Super Paper Mario.

Well, still though. Even with those games alone, Sonic's saved more people in more places. Besides, I wouldn't exactly call those worlds "worlds in the Super Mario Galaxy games, rather planetoids.

Also, if you think about it, Sonic has also explored the fricken planet, putting it back together as he literally trots the globe. Plus, if you think thats not enough, we also have Colors coming up. I think he'll be going to some planets, but he'll also be saving an alien race, using their powers as he goes.

now, let's also think of all the power ups that they've both had.

Mario:
■Super Mushroom
■Fire Flower
■Starman
■1-Up Mushroom
■Air Cherry
■Health Mushroom
■Magic Potion
■POW Block
■Bombs
■Racoon Leaf
■Power Wing
■Frog Suit
■Tanooki Suit
■Hammer Suit
■Cape Feather
■Rabbit Carrott
■Wing Cap
■Metal Cap
■Vanish Cap
■F.L.U.D.D.
■Mega Mushroom
■Tiny Mushroom
■Blue Shell
■Bee Mushroom
■Boo Mushroom
■Spring Mushroom
■Ice Flower
■Rainbow Star
■Propeller Suit
■Penguin Suit
■Mini Mushroom

That's 21 power ups (credit to this place for the info.

for the Sonic vs Mario topic.

Barriers meant to be Broken
Introduction
You have all heard of vampires and werewolves, yes? I assume so. Vampires are the evil creatures of the night that become bats, burn in sunlight, and drink human blood. Werewolves are humans who become wolves at the light of a full moon, and often kill other humans out of the loss of control. You think these things, right?
How foolish you are.
Well, you deserve to be foolish, I guess. With all those rumors flying around about these creatures, no wonder you fear them. Some of the things you have heard are true, but most of it is not. Take, for instance, the alleged fact that if a vampire is caught in sunlight, it will shrivel and burn.
What a strange thought. Vampires are people too, you know. They need sunlight to function just like us. The thing is, it’s quite painful on their eyes, and they don’t tan easily, hence their pale, sensitive skin. They can live normally in the sun with sunglasses and sunscreen.
And what about werewolves? You probably think that shooting a werewolf in the chest with a silver bullet will kill it, yes? Well, I would die too if I was shot in the chest. Another senseless rumor. Your brains have been filled with nonsensical rubbish, regarding these poor creatures as fearsome beasts.
So you ask yourself, “What if I could meet these creatures? Will they be like you say?”I say, you don’t want to do that. You see, there are members of these species that are amused by their titles, and try to live up to them. So, no, they won’t always be like I say. It is fairly possible that if you do happen to meet one of them, you’ll most likely not be seeing the light of day again.
And one more thing before I go. You have heard of or seen Twilight, I assume? Yes, that story about the troubled girl who falls for a century old vampire. That right there is the most accurate representation of the creatures that I’ve seen in years. Yet, it’s not entirely correct. Vampires don’t sparkle. Werewolves are not added into the pack with a special tattoo. And they certainly don’t fall for a clumsy, fumbling girl who’s desperate for love.
Now you say, “Gosh, you sound like you know these creatures!” And I just laugh. The truth is a powerful thing. It can hurt you. But, right now, I’ll tell you this: I know these creatures almost better than they know themselves.

*coughspoilercough* New story. Involves vampires and werewolves. I like it. Bai.

A

Anonymous

I AM NOT A ROBOT! BEEP! *Dose random twirling*

Posting that to a friend ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
AS Forums Statistics
Members 463 Active Members 345

Was posting statistics to a buddy of mine who helps me run a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.