• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Crtl+V Game 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES:
1)first post drops something(only post that doesn't die in the whole topic)
2)second post kill yourself with whatever was dropped
3)STILL SECOND POST drop something
4) no double posting wait until someone else does
5)be as creative as you want
6) you may want to include description of what you drop if you think nobody will know what it is

For teh new game.

106.png

Pokebattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsutaaja: HP 25
Pokabu: HP 18
Mijumaru: HP 29
Mamepato: HP 21 HEAL
Chiramii: HP 27
Gear: HP 15
Hihidaruma: HP 20
Meguroko: HP 21
Munna: HP 31
Shimama: HP 22
Zorua: HP 24
Doryuuzu: HP 20
Ononokusu: HP 22
Desukan: HP 27
Denchura: HP 43
Zekrom: HP 17 HURT
Lol, hurt and heal.

At the Sinnoh League Conference:

Ethan Ambipom
Staraptor
Empoleon
Froslass
Lucario
Pichu

Dawn Mothim
Luxray
Grotle
Chansey
Glaceon

Barry Infernape
Staraptor
Sudowoodo
Heracross

I think I was doing stuff for my story...>_<

"Mom, im 16 now. Can I have a Bra? ...No, Justin."

Haha a funny facebook group that i posted on someones wall (funniest group i've joined to be fair ;D )
Oh the Justin Bieber Haters ♥ Gotta Love them ;)

╔══╦═╦══╦══╦╗ put on page
║║║║═╬╗╔╣══║║ if metal rules
║║║║═╣║║║╔╗║╚╗
╚╩╩╩═╝╚╝╚╝╚╩═╝

I saw this on another site, thougt it was so cool!

╔══╦═╦══╦══╦╗
║║║║═╬╗╔╣══║║
║║║║═╣║║║╔╗║╚╗
╚╩╩╩═╝╚╝╚╝╚╩═╝

I just put this on a few other accounts I have scattered along the Internet.

sn’t the Kyubbi Cannon a fairly slow attack? Both Oro. and Pein were able to use their jutsu before it and neither is particularily noted for speed.

I was having a debate with someone on shannaro...>_>

Chapter 8

Donphan and Houndoom lunged at each other for an attack, until Toby yelled:
“Donphan, Superpower!” Keel’s face went into shock as the Donphan rolled into a ball practically on contact, sending Houndoom flying.
“Smog!” yelled Keel, followed by Houndoom’s mouth sending out a poisonous smoke, which hid hit perfectly. Donphan landed back on his feet, but not before landing into the Smog. Suddenly several different Pokémon silhouettes appeared, slashing and pounding him as they passed, until finally the Smog cleared, and Houndoom launched a Heat Wave attack, straight at Donphan, but Toby didn’t let it end there,
“Use Earthquake! Quickly!” Donphan rolled into a tire, and began rolling, staying in the same space as he rolled. The rolling sent the ground into frenzy, sending out waves of earth in a pallet pattern to hit the dog Pokémon, while doing so destroyed the blue Heat Have,
“Jump and use Beat Up!” Houndoom’s eyes glowed a bright blue, as he jumped to avoid the waves, which had risen five feet in the air! However, just as the five silhouettes split from Houndoom’s body, Toby called out,
“Use Earth power to hit him!” Donphan jumped as he rolled, sending a rock wave up the slope, which flew several feet in the air! Houndoom watched as the giant piece of earth headed his way.
“Use Nasty Plot! Save yourself!” Houndoom closed his eyes, and as a black cloud appeared over his head, he got an idea. Suddenly his tail turned into chrome silver, which he then pointed down. As he fell, he sliced the rock in two down the middle, then caught Donphan by surprise by knocking him on top of his head, followed by an Icy slash by a small, black shadow, then a burning slash by a giant shadow with wings, hit by a shadow enveloped in water traveling at high speeds, then by a shadow that just exploded in darkness upon contact. Finally, a giant, dinosaur-like shadow launched and Earthquake, and since he barely used half his power, he followed it up with Ice beam. Toby stared down the sloping earth as the wave headed toward him.
“Use Rollout to ride the wave!” Donphan rolled up into a wheel and rolled up the wave. Houndoom looked in the middle as Donphan headed towards him, then Keel yelled,
“Dark pulse!” Houndoom’s eyes turned black, and then his body protruded a black bubble that curved the wave to the side,
“Spin!” yelled Toby. Donphan began to spin to the side as he rolled. This made the wave curb to the side, in which left a opening to hit Houndoom, but Keel didn’t let it stop there,
“Houndoom, use Roar!” Houndoom breathed in, then let out a howl that stunned the ears,
“DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!” as he roared, Donphan lost momentum, and was sent flying backwards. Houndoom’s mouth then filled with a blue flame, as he ran forward and bit his prey on the trunk.
“DUAAAAA!!!!” Toby had an idea,
“Donphan! Now’s your chance! Use Rollout!” Donphan got through the pain and rolled into a ball, but Houndoom couldn’t let go! Donphan began to roll, slamming Houndoom into the ground with each rotation.
“Use Reversal!” yelled Keel, and when he did, Houndoom’s last rotation landed him on his feet, where he then lifted Donphan off the ground by his trunk, and then began slamming him into the ground hardly. Toby, still using tricks up his sleeves, commanded Donphan,
“Use Earthquake as you fall!” Donphan heard, then, as he connected with the ground, let out pulses through the ground, one hitting Houndoom, then as he struggled to stay balanced, Donphan fell again, escaping to safety using Rollout, then, using the same ramp he made before, turned around, Toby then shouted, “Use Giga Impact as you roll!” Donphan’s body became surrounded in a pink, pixilated aura, as he rolled toward Houndoom, picking up speed by two fold. Keel then pointed and shouted,
“Houndoom, use Hyperbeam and Reversal!” Houndoom’s body became enveloped with that same white light as before, and while doing so, a black orb of energy sparked in his mouth, followed by the concentration being fired, waving force as the sheer pressure of the concentrated energy hit Donphan square on, but that didn’t stop him, as he just enveloped the Hyperbeam to strengthen his attack by double what it was,
“Donphan! Upon contact, use Earthquake!” Donphan kept on rolling, blazing through the black energy beam, until he made contact, at which point the pressure caused an earthquake to hit, leaving a dent in the ground. However, Houndoom’s reversal was fully charged, an as Donphan made contact, the energy released from his body, making a giant explosion bigger than the last! As it enveloped the field, Keel threw up another shield. Donphan and Houndoom sustained way too much damage, and were forced into their energetic forms, or orbs of red light, and returned to their balls, all during the explosion. Toby saw it coming, and looked back to make sure the others were alright, which they were, all at a safe distance at the height of a cliff. Ollette, Ace, Diana, Aipom, and Azurill feared the worse for Toby, as unlike Keel, he had no protection against the explosion.
“TOBY!!! RUUUNN!!!!” yelled Diana, while Ollette just stared in fear, and Ace knew the inevitable would happen,
“This…This is it, Toby’s a goner!” Aipom and Azurill closed their eyes, for fear of what would happen. Back on the ground, Toby stared the light in the face, as it was seconds away from stealing his life.
“Well, at least I died doing something I loved.” Said a solemn Toby, knowing even if he tried running, he would never make it. Just when all hope was lost, Toby felt two hands touch both shoulders, each with three fingers. Toby looked back and saw his rescuer, “Haunter!” yelled Toby in shock. Haunter then smiled, and went intangible. The light hit both the Ghost Pokémon and the boy, but neither was scathed! Haunter had saved him at the brink of death! The light disappeared slowly, and as the battle scarred beach became visible again. Ace, Diana, and Ollette looked down at the beach to see Toby’s dead body, but were surprised to see Haunter on his shoulder and Toby still alive! Diana hugged Ollette in excitement, while Ace cheered from above,
“Woohoo! Way to show Keel whose boss Toby!”
“Ah ah ua ah ah ah!” cried Aipom, as it jumped for joy. Toby looked back up, and gave a thumb up, then high fived Haunter.
“Nice save man!” cheered Toby, as haunter cheered while smiling,
“Haunter Haunt Haunt!” said haunter with a cheery face. Keel lowered his personal shield to see who had survived, and noticed Toby still standing, and his annoying Pokémon.
“So, your personal shadow rescues you again? That thing is way too attached to you for your own good.” said Keel sarcastically. Toby remarked,
“Yeah, well at least he WOULD save me! Yours would probably be better off without you!” Keel snarled, reaching for two balls this time. One was a Net ball, and another was a Pokeball with a green and dark green design. Keel threw the Net ball in the air first, releasing Sharpedo into battle,
“SHARRRR!!!!!” growled the angry Pokémon, as it bit the air. Then Keel threw another ball, this time releasing a torrent of black energy, inside a silhouette of a large dinosaur-like Pokémon stood with glowing yellow eyes. The torrent of shadows stopped, and there stood a giant, green Pokémon with holes in its body. The Pokémon opened its purple eyes and roared towards the sky,
“TYYYYYRRRAAANNNNIIITTTTAAAARRRR!!!!!!” roared the angry Tyranitar, the earth practically shaking from its voice. Ace looked down and freaked, running back to hide behind Aipom, shivering in fear. Diana and Ollette looked down to see Keel’s most ferocious Pokémon, Sharpedo and Tyranitar, staring down Toby and Haunter. Ollette frowned in disappointment,
“That cheater! It’s two against one!” Diana agreed,
_______________________________________________________________________________-

My Sevii Island chapter, or part of it. It was too big so I put spoiler tags.

Tsutaaja: HP 27
Mijumaru: HP 49
Mamepato: HP 23
Chiramii: HP 29 HEAL
Hihidaruma: HP 24
Meguroko: HP 22
Munna: HP 30
Shimama: HP 23
Zorua: HP 24 HURT
Doryuuzu: HP 14
Ononokusu: HP 23
Desukan: HP 28
Denchura: HP 65

Why did I copy this?!

I'm gonna start suggesting music to be played just as an extra little thing for those who would like to spice things up to listen to.

Music:

VS Roark-HGSS Kanto Gym Leader

HGSS: Sinnoh Saga

Season 1

Chapter IX: Rocked n' Roll

Dawn stood inside the Pokemon Center, gripping her pokeballs tightly.

"This is horrible! I don't have three pokemon to challenge Roark with!" She shouted out loud, but not quite enough for anyone in earshot except for her friends to have heard. Except one.

"Hey, ms?" A boy tugged on her sleeve. She turned and faced him. "You can have two to three pokemon for that gym..." In a second, he dashed out of the Pokemon Center.

Dawn glanced towards the doors as he exited.

"Really?" She thought to herself. Jim and Ethan stood up and stood next to her.

"Seems like you can battle him after all..." Ethan said with a smile.

Dawn shrugged. "That seemed kind of convenient..." Dawn sighed and smirked. "OFF TO THE GYM!" Dawn barreled out of the Pokemon Center. Ethan and Jim shot glances at each other.

"Well, I'm gonna head to the gym..." Ethan started.

"Well, I'm not. I'm gonna blow it off and head to the Oreburgh Mine," Jim said, and without another word or eyecatch, he was gone. Ethan crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, following out of the Center.

Ethan stands in the front of the Pokemon Center, which is at the center of town. He sees a crossroad, where a sign stands and reads, "Left: Oreburgh Gym, Right: Oreburgh Mine."

Ethan sighed and his arms fell in front of him. "I suppose Dawn is my friend as well, so I have to watch her match. I might also get some tips for how to beat Roark!" Ethan beams and heads down the left path, towards the Gym.

Up ahead, at the Gym, Dawn stands in the front, gazing at the large rocky structure. It was all dark gray, shaped as a dome with a strange feeling around it, as if everything was silent. Large craggy 'spikes' at the top made it look almost menacing.

"Gah, I didn't realize Gyms would look so...frightening!" Dawn thought to herself. Looking forward, she saw Cody, the kid who had saved her in Oreburgh Gate. Dawn walked slowly forward. Cody was actually facing the door to the Gym, but farther ahead.

Tapping on his shoulder, he turned around. His face brightened. "Oh, it's you! Dawn?"

"Yeah...I was just about to face the Gym Leader..." Dawn answered.

"Cool, I was actually about to talk to him about something..." He beckoned her to enter. Inside, it was like a lobby, almost. There was a large room with a desk and chairs, carpet and a rock 'chandelier' hanging from the low ceiling. A tunnel led into the battlefield. Cody walked towards the tunnel and knocked. Someone answered the door. It was Roark.

"Yo, bro, a challenger is here!" Cody greeted.

"Brother?" Dawn asked. Suddenly, the front door to the gym was thrown open and Ethan walked in, surveying the area. "Ethan!" She backtracked to where Ethan stood. "Did you know that Roark had a brother?"

"Of course I didn't know that..." Ethan shrugged it off.

"Well, we are. Anyway, Dawn, that battle?" Roark waved his hand for her to follow.

Ethan followed, and stopped at the doorway where Cody stood.

"So, you're a trainer too, I assume?" Cody asked, crossing his arms.

"Mhm. I'm battling Roark after Dawn...Are you a trainer?"

"No, but I will be today. After Roark gets my Pokemon!" Cody answered, ecstatic.

"What? After he gets your pokemon?" Ethan glared at Cody. "It's not just about owning them. It's about capturing them yourself, creating a bond, creating a bond of friendship. You can't just rely on someone else to get your own pokemon for you..." Ethan, without another word, walked into the battlefield area, leaving Cody to follow, angrily.

In the larger room, Roark and Dawn set up on opposite sides of the boulder-infested field.

"So, you have three pokemon right?" Roark asked, taking out a pokeball.

"Nope!" Dawn cheered. "Only two."

Roark tripped forward in astonishment. "You mean, all this time and you didn't come prepared?" He asked, putting the ball away.

"What? Some kid told me that you could use two pokemon...or three!" Dawn shrieked back, kicking a pebble.

"I'm sorry. But, this Gym has strict rules that you need three pokemon to battle me with. I guess our battle is canceled until further notice!" Roark informed her.

"Wait! If she can't battle, can I?" Ethan asked.

"ETHAN!" Dawn screamed at him.

"What!" Ethan shouted back.

"If you have three pokemon, my schedule is technically free!" Roark agreed. Ethan cheered and his face turned to seriousness.

"All right then! Let's go!"

I was copying it so I made sure my internet wouldn't lose it upon saving on Fanfiction.net...Uh, it's a big part of a chapter of the Sinnoh Saga I'm writing, so yeah...spoiler tag!

(Ad hoc, ad loc and quid pro quo; So little time, so much to know~)

My standard quit line in chat. If you've ever seen the Yellow Submarine film, you oughta know this line~ It's Jeremy's personal motto.

This is an excerpt for a new story of mine. I was giving it to a friend to proofread, and I put it in a spoiler, cuz it's too big. Enjoy~

Jason sighed. “Amy, hand me the flash drive.”

“I don’t have it.” Amy said flatly.

“What do you mean, ‘you don’t have it’?” Jason steamed.

“I mean, I don’t have it!” Amy stated with finality.

“Well, if you don’t have the flash drive, then who does?!” Jason shouted.

Everyone looked at Trista.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn’t do it! Just because I took Amy’s necklace doesn’t mean I took the flash drive!” The Weavile yelled.

“Uh... I know where it is...” Maya said quietly. Everyone stared at her blankly. “Well?” Jason asked.

Maya shuffled her feet. “I, um... dropped it... on Route 217. But I tried to find it! I swear, I’m so sorry!”

No one said anything. Suddenly...

“YOU MISERABLE WENCH! I’M GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!”
Lykos snarled, jumping on Maya and scratching at her.

Maya screamed bloody murder. “AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH! GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF!”

Jason panicked. “Lykos! Get off her now!” Lykos disregarded his trainer and kept on snarling and scratching. Jason fished the Mightyena’s Pokeball from his pocket and returned him. Maya stood up, bawling, and Raymond rushed to soothe her.

“It’s okay little sister, it’s okay...” Ray shot a glare at Jason. “Learn to control your Pokémon, will ya?”

“I-I’m sorry. He’s never done anything like that. I never expected that to happen.” Jason apologized.

Maya sniffled and looked at Jason. “It’s okay, it’s not your fault. I’m the one who dropped the flash drive. I’m sorry.” Ray shifted his weight to hold her better, and a Pokeball fell out of his jacket. It opened in a flash of light, and a Raichu stood there, swinging a cord with something on the end.

“What’s going on y’all? Is it time to kick some tail?” Chance asked.

“Chance, what are you swinging?” Ray asked his Pokémon. Chance stopped swinging the cord and held it up.

Jason ran up to the Raichu and snatched the cord from his paws. Chance’s cheeks sparked in protest, but he calmed down when Jason began to speak.

“Chance, you’ve found the flash drive!” Everyone cheered. “When were you going to tell us?” Everyone stared at him. Chance looked down and started sweating.

“Uh, well... I was going to tell you... when we... I wasn’t, okay! Not until later! I just wanted to see what was so important and then give it back! Sorry!”

No one said anything again. Then, Maya pounced on her brother’s Pokémon.

“YOU RAT! I SUFFERED BEING SCRATCHED AND BITTEN WHEN YOU HAD THE FLASH DRIVE THE WHOLE TIME?!?!”

Ray ripped Maya off of Chance and Jason said, “Well, at least we got the flash drive back.”

Amy blew her hair out of her face and said, “Yeah, and Lykos is still out to kill Maya, those goons are still after us, and we don't have a penny to our name. This is just swell.”

“Don’t harsh my mood.”

“Don’t count on it.”

The fact that Carlita and Ike CAN’T and WON’T have an egg, totally renders your argument invalid. And Alice would never have an egg with Zarek. Although, Ike and Des could have an egg. It would be really weird, and totally impossible, but if either was a girl, it would be SO possible. I doubt they’d want to, anyway.

I got into a debate about this Pokemon story with someone... Things got pretty weird from there on out...

Jason Wolfe said:
The fact that Carlita and Ike CAN’T and WON’T have an egg, totally renders your argument invalid. And Alice would never have an egg with Zarek. Although, Ike and Des could have an egg. It would be really weird, and totally impossible, but if either was a girl, it would be SO possible. I doubt they’d want to, anyway.

I got into a debate about this Pokemon story with someone... Things got pretty weird from there on out...

All I can say is...Awkward :o

389.png
398.png
444.png
64.png
419.png
308.png

For my Nuzlocke Journal...It seems like all I do is hang out on this site >_< At least in the mornings -_-

No, I'm not taking it, YOU take it! I mean, it's a shoe made completely of diamonds!
And it comes with an ADORABLE Cherrim!
Alright, I'll take it.

I thought WTF and copied it, apparently.
UchihaHibiki said:
All I can say is...Awkward :o

Yep. I'm probably the most interesting person you'll ever meet.

SPOILER. This is something from this Pokemon story I absolutely LOVE.

Ending Note: omg you guys one thousand reviews i love you please have my babies :D

And here's a pimp out for the Ending Contest on deviantArt: it's getting epic! So far, we've had Hanna start a riot, uncover a nefarious plot, and get this ADORABLE purse that totally matches her skirt. Vai is a super spy, Kostya fell in love, NamNar has allergies, Jude is a Big Damn Hero on Giggle the Shiny Rapidash, and our favorite black-haired mercenary is back and up to his old tricks again. Oh, and did I mention Nick still hasn't shown up in person, much to our collective amazement? Though since the Sayre Slayers are now after him, I can hardly blame him for staying the hell out of Dodge.

On dA, there's this contest where we get to write chapters for the end of this story. Everything in bold, yeah, I did that, teehee. I HAS CREATED LOVE AND COMEDY, DRAMA AND ANGST. Bai.

Status
Not open for further replies.