• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Crtl+V Game 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that I would totally go out with Sister Finland?

._.
Oh...Oh my god. C-comment on a web-comic...
HHHHow did I copy this?!

Well, here are two more. I hope you like the round one, as he is my first scratched sprite, ever. However, something went wrong when I was making him, so I had to make him bigger, which also doubled the pixels. Oh well. Our musical duo join hands!

Discorb
Mirror Ball Pokemon
Type: Electric/Steel
Ability: Bass (when combined with Beat, enemy moves have 50% more chance of being distracted by music)
Ht: 3'08"
Wt: 45.8 lbs.

Discorb never like being alone, and love being in the center of attention. When he and Crunkachu join forces, enemies will stop in thier places to get funky!...Until they get zapped while they're distacted.

Crunkachu
DJ mouse Pokemon
Type: Electric
Ability: Beat (When combined with Bass, blah blah blah)
Ht: 1'2"
Wt: 5.2 lbs.

Crunkachu love to party, which can be accomplished by rushing electricity through a CD, which makes sound pump from his ears. He can turn any boring outing into a party with Discorb. They love anything that gets their music pumping, but they become quite devilish.

Well? Every gen has thier own funny Pokes, look at that trash Pokemon.

For my sprite thread.

It's always hard,
When the journey begins.
Hard to find your way,
Hard to make new friends.
But there's nothing you can't do,
'Cause you got the power inside of you.
It's not always black and white,
But your heart always knows what's right.
It's not about win or lose, it's the path you choose.
Let the journey begin,
Pokémon!

... I just had to copy the lyrics of the latest anime opening for my English Opening Themes Collection.

[09:25:42] georgiee xxxxx: ye i wo in the shower
[09:26:18] georgiee xxxxx: brbbbbbbbb

D': I hate my sisters annoying friends...

Last edited by a moderator:
2sb377m.png

Oh yeah... some sprite requests I did for another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.