• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Crtl+V Game 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eldaro Info
Gyms:
1. Eloise- Ground- Sandblast City
2. Julie- Steel- Irona City
3. Marie- Grass- Bushin City
4. Domi- Ice- Perma City
5. Fauna- Fire- Cinder City
6. Raymond- Poison- Mauve City
7. Maya- Bug- Fertila City
8. Zaron & Kaitlyn- Dark & Psychic- Split City

Gyms for my Fakemon region...

this one was a request form for a forum topic on the website! :p
Hair: (Color, length, etc.)
Outfit: (Don't forget the colors!)
Pose: (Please tell me what trainer you want it modeled after. If there's no trainer that matches/is close to the pose, please leave a detailed description, or a picture.)
Face: (Expression, eye color, makeup, etc.)
*Any Other Details?: (Scars, sparkles, et cetera.)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I didn't say you were crazy. I said you were abnormal.
...I liked crazy better...

Random chat at a chat site.

dude my giratina can pwn ur pikachu

well.....I was on gchat with my friend while doing wifi battle and by accident i copied it.....I won the battle anyways ;D

2pzz62u.png

A knight in armour Master Quashie made me! XD

Pokemon Nintendo Eevee Preevee Prevee Preevolution Eeveelution Pichu Shinx Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Espeon Umbreon Glaceon Leafeon Black and White Baby cute

Uh, I copied this so I wouldn't have to write it out again ^^; It was from my latest DA submission.

東の国の眠らない夜 - Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country

SSB Charms style. MAH THEME SONG!

Tatiana:

I was RPing on another chat site, and this was my character. Her name is easy to misspell, so I just copied it so I wouldn't mess it up.

Okay, so Drew is the Animagi, with the Animagus of a wolf. He's not supposed to be an Animagi, but he figured out the formula in his second year. He used the formula over the summer, but it was horribly flawed. So, he can't control the transformations sometimes. And he must always have chocolate handy. Without it, he may change uncontrollably. There's more, but I can't spoil so much...

Spoiler for a new HP story.

A

Anonymous

I was on Neopets at the fortune teller

Your sense of direction will alter without your noticing.
Pfft not falling for that agian I fell off a clift only 3 times because I wasent looks so ill just AHHHHHHHHHHHH

(FOUR HOURS IN A CAR WITH MY PARENTS AND ADOPTIVE SISTER.)

I just got back from vacation, and I was talking about the ride home.

*hit with cane* DAMMIT! DEJA VU!

Oh, the Guardian Angel was there. She ate NamNar's skin, and got supah destroyed by Nick.

SUPER SKITTY BRAWL IS SUPER SKITTY-ISH. It involves EVERYONE. NamNar. Nick, Sonya, Nathan, the Rook, and the Ram, and EVERYONE.

ONE MORE THING.

O_O Oh snap... I was on dA, and... Commenting, and... yeah... that was a weird comment string...

That, Mr Saucer, is a tagline used by the immortal Sinclair in episode 9 when he strikes Johnny Topside with his iron fist (all will be revealed when I get my scanner)...

From another forum site, XD!

Name:

Species:

Home:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Clothing:

Identifying marks:

Musculature:

Personality: