• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

S

sheesheesh

Correction, Vira: In three years, all your actions are legal, well in U.S.A. they are. I'm not sure about England. Oh, well. Who gives a shit?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Also, after looking at the calendar...

gotta wish Dwayna Dragonfire/Dwayna/Sara a very happy birthday as well, as well as 4pikachu4/Pika~

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Happy Birthday Dwayna, El and 4Pikachu4 - three birthdays in one day is quite a coincedence.

Me and Mankind both hope you all have a nice day.

100318201.jpg

Bang Bang.

Happy Birthday to me~ too!

El, our birthdays are on the same day?!
*glomp*

Yay! Thank you everyone who has wished me a happy birthday. You are all awesome!

Three birthdays today and two I missed...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL, DWAY, AND 4PIKACHU4! Hope you all have an awesome day!!!

And a very great Happy Belated to Jen and Rose ^^

Happy birthday Jeydis! It doesn't matter what evil there is sabotaging your spirting and userbar art, you shall always be an artist to us!

*Gives Jeydis a palette*

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEYDIS!

Have a great day! *Showers you with sparkles*

We shall be the same age for two days, after which I'll be older XD

Um, er, informal happy birthday to all the people I've missed, because I, um, don't...want to name them all :>
So happy birfdays to Jey, Miss Dway, Miss Pika, and El.

Yarrrrr. You all get my kind of best wishes :>

Aww thanks guys :D really sweet of you.

BTW I got Gimp now so once I get used to it I may be returning to a more artistic life on 'charms.

S

sheesheesh

Eh. I don't really know Jeydis very well, but I know that her birthday's today, and judging from ^, she has Gimp. Lucky you. All I get is MS Paint and iScribble.

Thanks for the note Magpie

Happy Birthday Magpie! Enjoy the day, enjoy your upcoming vacation, enjoy the shopping, and enjoy not being able to understand what people are saying! :p

*Showers Magpie in Egyptian Confetti, which burns in contact with air*

I could have sworn Magpie's already had a birthday...

Oh well, this just makes her a young Queen! Whoo Happy Birthday, the peasants rejoice!

*insert Monty Python's Holy Grail cheering here*

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Happy Birthday Magpie, I would post more Mankind/Mick Foley for you, but once is enough. Have a nice day!

(BANG BANG)

OMG! *tackle-glomps Magpie*

Happy Birthday! You deserve such an artistically frosted (yes, that was sarcastic. I'm horrid at frosting.) gourmet mint-dark chocolate chip cake!

*hands delicious cake with crappily applied frosting and a gerbil*

Don't eat the gerbil, please. Pet it, love it!

Again, Happy Birthday!

I am disappointed that I didn't get to wish Magpie a happy 22nd on the 22nd page, but I guess the 23rd page is just as good.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGPIE! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hope you have lots and lots of fun!

Neeeeeeeeeen

Happy Birthday Magpie! Have fun if you haven't already! :)

And Happy B-day to every else I've missed for the last couple months... I'm going to start remembering to come here on everyone's Birthday...

Happy Birthday Magpie! And whoever else's birthday is comming up (I can't remember who else was on the list.....)

*gets a big white chocolate mudcake for everyone*