• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy entered the room, and as he passed JC he winked at her, he had fakes that he was still hypnotised so he could help her, he stood in front of the boss. He suddenly pulled a knife from his belt and threw it it just missed, the boss responded with throwing Bellamy's dagger back hitting him in the shoulder, Bellamy gritted his teeth and threw another knife hitting the boss in the stomach. The boss just pulled the dagger out and threw it hitting Bellamy in the chest he attempted to throw another but it was a weak throw and the boss caught it and threw it into Bellamy's stomach, Bellamy turned and stumbled towards JC only to have the bosses knife thrown into his back causing him to fall towards JC.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick saw Bellamy looking unhypnotised walking over and fighting the boss. "Oh don't leave me out of this!" Nick said. He pulled out his pistol and started shooting at the boss. The boss then moved in close to him and ripped his metal arm off. "Damn it!" Nick yelled as e metal arm got ripped off.

She saw Bellamy fall forward as she caught him as this was not what she wanted to happen. She quickly pulled out the knives from him before handing him to Nick as she attached his arm back on before whispering in his ear. "Take Bellamy and go...just make sure...he stays at the base...and if we see each other.....again..we might be fighting each other..."she said pulling away from him before letting Meadow out as she placed Bellamy on her with Nick. "Quickly Meadow go...take them back..."she told her. "Sawsbuck...?"she nodded before leaping off with Nick and Bellamy on her back. She was pissed as she punched the boss in the face. "That was for your men hurting Bellamy! .....I'll obey you...if you stop hurting the ones close to me..."she said as Blade and Blue had to obey as well. The boss chuckled before speaking. "It's a deal...now lets get you and your partner ready..."he said before she returned Blade as he led her to a room.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick felt JC reattach his metal arm “Thanks-“ he said before she told him wat to do”Alright.” He said as Meadow started heading back to the base. When they got back Nick hopped off Meadow and locked the door of the base. “Alright few.” It’s been ALONG day.” He said.

Meadow had leaped off back to the base where JC was before following her to the room where she stayed. Luckily the door was open as she walked in before using her antler to close the door. "Sawsbuck..."she said to get her attention.

She turned to see that Meadow had returned before gently petting her as all the girls of her team was left out to speak with them. "Good girl Meadow...listen girls carefully...you may not like this but we must obey them to prevent anymore injuries with the friends we made...we will probably have to fight them once he has control...of us since I have the most amazing fighting skills...we must obey or that would risk our friends life even brother Shadow...I'm sure you don't want that do you?"she said looking at the girls. The girls looked at each other before nodding no. "Its possible that only Blue and I will be under their control but if I happen to be ordered to fight with the friends I made Blade, Wolfa, Gem, Meadow, and Delta....you must stop me from doing so alright..."she said looking at the girls. The girls nodded again as they gave concerned looks but had to obey for the safety of their friends. She had placed on collars on all the girls even Blue before bandana's were placed around it to prevent from damaging it. She returned the girls before leaving only Blue and her with the controlling devices. "Alright Blue....we must put these on...we have no choice..."she said suddenly crying. "Umbreon......"she followed with tears. She had placed special goggles that light up once she put it on her. She took off her mask placing down next to the controlled one which was black instead of white shaped exactly like her wolf mask. She could see the mechanics inside the mask before putting it on as she felt sudden pain as well as Blue before she and Blue were in complete control. She and Blue made their way to the boss obediently. "Hehe finally we have the most skilled fighter and her partner that grows much stronger with her bond with this Shiny Umbreon hehe now we can destroy them once and for all"he laughed evily. "Tonight is going to be a big day hehe"he said.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had been outside of the base looking around for anymore hooded men around the base. He was walking behind the base where he saw a cave. "What the hell? How has no one noticed this?" He said. He walked up the side of the cave entrance he pulled out his pistol and turned inside aiming his gun into the building. He saw three hooded men sitting around a fire. They noticed Cooper and quickly pulled him inside.

Blue_Flash4

Nate had been in a little room with a couple of glass bottles working on something he picked up one bottle that had a dark blue liquid in it. "Perfect." He said. He found Nick in the base and said "I found the cure! Just drink this and the snap turn into hooded men gimmick is gone!"
He then handed the bottle to Nick.

Aleah had joined Cooper in scouting around the base. She had noticed him get kidnapped into a cave by more hooded people! She quickly put up her green hood and grabbed her bow. She then went into the cave. She saw Cooper tied up and there were five hooded men in there. Before she had only noticed three. "Dang it! I could probably take three, but FIVE this may kill me but I have to save Cooper!" She thought to herself she then started shooting arrows at the hooded. She shot arrows cutting up the ropes tied around Cooper. She then shot an arrow going right through one hooded men and stabbed another one with an arrow. She had shot one arrow flying towards one hooded men but she got knocked out by one that sneaked up on her.

Blue_Flash4

"Wow. Thanks man!" Nick said to Nate. He then drank the potion thing and felt a chill go through his body. "WOW I FEEL AMAZING!!!!!!" He yelled. "Thanks again." He said.

Cooper saw Aleah come in and cut his ropes with an arrow. She had also killed two hooded guys. She then started shooting at one but got knocked out. "Oh crap I gotta help!" He said he flipped over grabbed the arrow Aleah shot and threw it back at the hooded guy killing him. He then picked up Aleah and started running back to the base he got sliced in the leg making him trip over. He saw a Swellow fly by him. Cooper got its attention and gave it a note that said Help we need back up behind the base. From, Cooper Cooper pointed out the direction of the base and said "Give this to Shadow," The Swellow nodded and flew to the base. Cooper smiled and said "Good." Cooper then felt someone pick him up. Cooper looked and saw it was a hooded man that then stabbed him in the back. Cooper looked down at the knocked out Aleah right before he passed out.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was up and outside, he heard the commotion and found the cave he took out the hooded men with accuracy and precision, he decided to leave Aleah and Cooper for Nate or Nick to find, he grabbed a mask from one of the hooded men. Now he was in the woods and walking, he was still wearing his hooded men gear and now he had a mask to hide his face. He knew that if he had been brought back to the base then they must have turned JC he had a thought while taking out the men. He turned up to see JC and the boss, he threw his sword down at the bosses feet, he hadn't come to fight, he knelt down on one knee and he removed his hood and mask, looked up at him, still wearing the eyepatch and said "I pledge my allegiance to you, you know I can be of use to you." He awaited the bosses response.

The boss had looked at the boy who he had taken control of and smirked a bit. "Well, you would go down that easily just for her hm"he said gently touching her shoulder with his hand as he chuckled. "What if I told her to kill you? Would you hold up your blade at her just to stop her and send her shiny Umbreon Blue to hurt you and your Espeon?"he said smirking as he held her a bit while she and Blue were at obey mode towards him.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick had heard Bellamy leave and followed him again to the same base. He was hiding behind a tree listening hearing a lot of crazy stuff going on back in the base. "Damn it what should I do?" He said to himself.

Meanwhile, The Swellow Cooper had sent to the base had made it there and was awaiting in the main room for Shadow to notice him.

Shadow had noticed the Swellow waiting in the main room as he was becoming a bit concerned about it. He walked up to the Swellow with Sparkx following him as he reached his hand out to him. "What is a Swellow like you doing here? Did something happen?"he asked him as Sparkx looked up at the Swellow curiously.-

Blue_Flash4

The Swellow nodded and pointed to the letter it had put down on the table it was on.
On the letter it said
Dear Teammates,
I need help behind the base. Aleah and I have been injured fighting hooded guys.
Sincerely, Cooper

Meanwhile, Nick had moved in a little closer to the base where the hooded boss was and was ready to shoot the boss.

He read the letter before gently petting the Swellow before he wrote back saying.

Dear Cooper,

I'm on my way so stay well hidden and put

Sincerely Shadow

He rolled the paper up and attached it back on the Swellow before petting him to go. "Come Sparkx, we have teammates to help"he said looking at her. "Jolteon!"she said as he followed after him. He took out Talon before getting on his back as he flew off towards the base.-

Blue_Flash4

the Swellow flew to Cooper. Cooper grabbed the note and read it. "Alright." He said. He had regained conscious and had picked up Aleah and took to a different nearby cave where there were none of the hooded. The Swellow had followed him. "Hello Swellow, here get in this." He said pointing to a pokeball he was holding. The Swellow nodded and went inside. Roll, Roll, Ding! "Good," Cooper said "Atleast you'll be safe."

Shadow had made his way through the forest with Talon as Talon picked up the scent of Cooper as he flew down to a cave. He landed before Shadow had gotten off as Sparkx ran in seeing Cooper and Aleah. "Jolt! Jolteon!"she said calling Shadow. He walked in seeing Cooper as Talon followed in. "You two alright?"He asked.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked down at the ground and said "I have given you my sword and I wouod never fight her, I know it is not really her and I would rather die than return without her. So if you make her attack me, I won't fight her." He stared defiantly at the boss, "so either allow me to join you or kill me, at this point I don't even care anymore." A single tear had trickled down Bellamy's face but no more fell, he just stared at the man waiting for his choice.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw Shadow and said “We’re alive yet we are injured.” He said “Aleah is knocked out and I’ve been stabbed.” He then pointed to a sword wound that went around his stomach.

Meanwhile, Nick had heard Bellamy say something about being killed. “What, No.” He said. He then turned around and shot several bullets at the boss.

He chuckled evily before looking at him. "Alright, JC kill him!"he ordered. She did hear what Bellamy said as she did not want to kill him but her control waa making her. "Yes...of course"she said before walking up to him as she stood in front of him as she raised her katana. Before the sword hit him Meadow had came out of her Luxury ball instantly before she stood above Bellamy and Aeris and stop her blade with her antlers. "Saws! Sawsbuck!"she said giving a warning glare to stop. She did stop and look to Meadow before putting her blade away. "Just lock him up...he'll just be in the way"she said coldly as these words were being said in control as this wasn't her real words as she walked away not turning back. "Hehe oh how cold that was hm well you Sawsbuck take him to the cell downstairs!"he said before following JC. Meadow had glared at him before she relaxed her face. She gently pushed Bellamy up before she made her way downstairs but instead of the cellar she took him to the room JC stood in before she closed the door behind her. She had grabbed cuffs as she placed them in her mouth before showing them to Bellamy to put them on. "-I'm sorry Bellamy....-"Meadow telepathically to him. "-....she did this to protect what was important to her....she was threatened by him to kill you all if she didn't obey....I'm sorry...-"she said as she laid down on the bed she slept in before resting her head on his lap.

The boss had felt gun shot coming towards him but had saw JC slice them down with her Katana protecting him. "You will regret trying to hurt my boss, Blue..."she obeyed before leaping at him knocking his gun down as the goggles on her eyes were controlling her to do this as she used Iron tail to break the weapon. "Umbre!"she said before knocking him down.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Blue jump and break his gun. “Damn it!” Nick said as he stepped back several steps. He then dropped a pokeball and out came his Venusaur. “Venusaur tie up Blue in vines Andy try not to hurt Blue.” He said. Venusaur did as he said and tied up Blue. Nick then sent out his Pidgeot. Pidgeot flew over to the boss getting ready to stab the boss with its beak.

Blue struggled a bit before she opened her mouth and used Hyper beam on Venusaur loosening the grip before she used Iron tail to slam him down on the head to knock him off guard. She used Psychic to lift Nick up to stop him from shooting the boss as she was about to throw him down on the ground but Blade had suddenly stop her appearing out of her Luxury ball at will. "Sol! Absol!"she said as Blue placed Nick down before Blue's controlling device clicked off after Blade's bond chain. Blue looked around seeing Blade as she shook her head to get what situation she was in. The last thing she remember was in control with the googles. "Umbre?"she said before realizing what she had done and ran up to Nick and his Venusaur. "Umbre...Umbreon..."she suddenly cried looking to Nick to say she was sorry. "-Nick...Venusaur...I'm sorry..mostly Venusaur...really I hurt him pretty bad-"she said to him telepathically. "Sol!(Don't shoot anymore Nick, JC is functioned to protect the boss now because of the mask she wears...and fighting her is useless since her skill level is to high for you to handle!')" Blade said looking at him. She cut off the bullets instantly before taking out Gem placing the boss on her before she got on her and flew away. Gem didn't like him on her but she had to obey her trainer.-

Shadow had pulled out his first aid kit before tending to Cooper and Aleah's wounds. "Talon, get some wood"he told him. "Brave!"he said before flying off getting some wood. He pulled out Salamance before Talon came back with some wooden logs. "Salamance Flamethrower"he said. He nodded before using Flamethrower on the wood creating a fire. "Since you both are injuried we have to hide her for now but do you know where JC is now, she has been gone for a while"he asked Cooper.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked at Shadow and said “Yeah she flew off to some hooded men base or something I don’t really know? That’s what it sounded like.” He said.

Meanwhile, Nick looked at Blue and blade and nodded “Alright, Fine.” He said. “Then what are we gonna do?”

Shadow nodded as in thought. "-Could it be possible that she.....hm it has to be...she probably did it to protect us or she was probably threatened to-" Sparkx looked to him before nodding at her as she turned to Cooper. "JC is in trouble, it's possible that she may have gotten under control by the main hooded men base by threat so if we face her she won't be able to recognize us and will ask us by order but it will be difficult if she fully committed to protecting us to break out of control...I know my sister more than anybody us so that has to be the case..." he said placing his hand on his neck becoming unease as Sparkx looked to him in concern.

Blue looked to Nick and smiled before she leaped up onto his shoulders using her paws to balance before looking at him. "Umbre...(Well...she had received a letter from that boss that was threating to her...if she disobeyed you all would have been dead so she had no choice but to go in alone...to not involve any of you by becoming hurt...she committed on being controlled by the mask she wears now that was made by him..despite that...it will be difficult to break her from the control she is in right now also we can't just knock the mask off stupidly...we have to snap her out of the control somehow before even having a chance to end the bosses life...or she will be killed along with him so we can't be reckless....-)Blue said before leaping off his shoulder as she looked up at him using Heal pulse to heal Venusaur and Nick before she smiled. "Umbre.....Umbreon...(I have to get back to JC since I am her partner whether in control or not she is my partner but in the meantime find the others and recuperate before you attack. I'll leave Blade with you, she is very loyal to orders so she won't hesitate to protect you if needed and plus her nose never fails you either. Goodbye for now Nick-) Blue smiled before leaping off back to her partner as the glowing of her rings was the only thing that showed in the darkness before she disappeared. Blade had looked to Nick with loyalty in her eyes as she nodded. "Sol! Absol!" she said tugging at his pants to follow her as she caught the scent of Shadow.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy in the room he didn't know what to do. He looked down he was still holding the hooded man's mask, he put it on and out his hood up. He left the room before Meadow could stop him and found the hooded men's barracks, he entered and got into character instantly, he grabbed a sword and stood with a group of hooded men. They were talking about how they couldn't wait for their next fight. Bellamy said "yeah me neither. When will our next attack..." He was cut off by what was happening outside, the other hooded men ran from the room and outside he joined them as they got into pairs and got on flying types. He jumped on the back of a Salamance, then the group o hooded men took of with their flying type, Bellamy included, and followed after the boss.

Meadow had leaped out of room before exiting out of the building to follow JC. She leaped through the forest passing the other hooded men in the air instantly as in a distance she saw Gem along with JC and the boss of the hooded men. She slowed to a walk before approaching her as she gently nudged her.

She felt a nudge from something as it was just Meadow. She gently petted her before seeing Blue appear right after but with the goggles off her. "Blue...why are you goggles off...please put this on.."she asked her pulling out a spare as Blue obeyed as the spare was placed on her eyes being under control again. "Well done JC, soon you will fall into complete hands of me...will you be glad about that"he asked her smirking. "Of course...boss.."she said but inside of her she hated saying words like that. She returned Meadow before getting on Gem after helping the boss up before Gem had flown off again.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked to Shadow and said “We gotta go find Nick and Bellamy. They weren’t in the base last time I was in there,” He stood up and sent out his Dragonite “Dragonite take Aleah back to the base.” Dragonite nodded picked up Aleah and flew back to the base.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy noticed as their group neared Gem that one of the group had flown up beside the boss, he said "Sir, my men are trained and ready, may I ask what the plan is." Bellamy hoped that the plan didn't have anything to do with the others still at the base. He listened intently, without making it obvious, he was in the thick of this now, and he didn't mind, he wasn't going to leave JC even if she didn't know he was there.

She looked to the hooded man that asked about the plan. She huffed before looking at the boss for an answer. "Hm well, we attack that main base JC here stood in then when that happens the zombies will enter freely and eat them alive then once that happens we will be unstoppable"he laughed.

She heard what he had said but even though she was under control of him, the other half of her awoke a bit as she pulled out her katana and pointed it at the boss. "Are you saying that you are going to involve innocent people that are recovering?!"she said sternly but coldly. "You may have control of me but I'm not a merciless killer like you!"she warned. "Tsk how dare you!"he raised his hand slapping her in the face as this caused her to go back under his control. "Don't ever talk to me like that!" ".........yes sir....my apologizes........."she said obediently but a single tear fell being a sign that she was trying to get out of his control but she was too committed in protecting the ones she cared about as she wiped the tear quickly before looking forward placing her sword back in her shealth.

Blue had gotten out of control by will as she popped off the goggles breaking them before walking over to Bellamy catching his scent already as she sat down beside him looking up at him knowing it was already him.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick had decided to go back to the base. He assumed that Blade was following him. When he got back he saw some flying Pokémon in the distance flying their way. “Oh crap! The hooded men are coming!” He yelled into the base.

Blade had acted quickly as she knew what to do as she pulled in Nick inside the base before she leaped up giving a stern expression before she opened her mouth giving all the power she got unleashing a Fire Blast as two of them before following with a Psycho Cut. "Absol!"she cried as it seemed to echo in a distance a bit.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The hooded man returned to his men, he called out "you heard we are attacking that base, move out" the hooded men moved towards the base. Bellamy and some others were left as a small group of bodyguards for the boss. The hooded men sent out their Pokémon telling them to use an array of different moves on the base.

She followed with the plan but the other half of her that wasn't controlled yet didn't like it at all. She slowly tired to raise her hand to the mask to remove it but the controlled side of her prevented her from doing so. She pulled out Gem's Luxury ball before she got on her back before the boss as she flew off. Meadow had appeared out of her Luxury ball appearing in front of Bellamy as she looked at him and Blue. "Saws! Sawsbuck!"she said before grabbing Bellamy and placed him on her back along with Blue as she leaped off quickly to the base they were going to attack as it was the base the injured people were in as she placed her ears back determined to stop JC from doing anything stupid along with the hooded men.-

Kaleb heard the commotion outside. “Damn it!” he said. “Jason, are the defenses almost ready?”

“No, not even close!” Jason said. “We just started!”

“Alright, gotta take matters into my own hands,” Kaleb said, throwing forward two Pokeballs. “Pangoro, Aggron, Protect! Block the attacks from hitting the base!”

Both Pokémon used Protect, surrounding their base and blocking the array of moves used by the hooded men. Kaleb ran out of the base through a secret exit, but saw JC.

“Let her go!” he called out, charging at the boss. He kicked him to the ground and pulled out his pistol. He pointed it directly at the boss’s head. “You have three seconds to release her from your control before I blast your brains out,” he said. “Starting now.”

She reacted without thought because of her control from to protect the boss as she pulled out her katana using it to knock his pistol out of his hand before her blade pointed at his neck. "I will...protect...the boss...."she said but her hand was suddenly hesitating as her other half was trying to get to her as both the control and original self was fighting.

"Hehe she will obey instantly, you shouldn't act reckless because if you kill me first she will die with me"he laughed. "The more committed she is to protect the ones she loves and are important to her the harder it is to break her to control hehe someone with that strong of a bond can only break her control! JC,kill him that's an order!"he said. ".....yes sir,..."she said as the other side of her didn't want to hurt Kaleb. She pushed down Kaleb hard on the ground before her blade came closer and closer to his neck but suddenly tears fell even still in control her emotions were not gone.-

Kaleb was pushed to the ground, but he noticed JC hesitating. He took the opportunity to roll to the side, picking up his pistol. He checked the ammunition count.

“Four bullets left,” he said. “Better not use it yet.” He pulled out his sword. “You don’t realize how many people in our group have bonded with JC,” Kaleb said to the boss, smirking. He pressed the button on his transmission device, sending a signal to Shadow, Bellamy, Jason, Nick, Otis, and Cooper. He sent out his Drapion, who pinned the boss to the ground. “Tell me how to release the control, or I’ll make this painful,” he said. “I’m not gonna kill you. I’m just gonna tear your limbs off, one by one. But I’ll leave you alive. Charizard will be able to cauterize those wounds.”

His Pangoro charged over and used Protect, creating a shield around Kaleb, Drapion, and the boss, as well as himself. The barrier was meant to protect them from JC, leaving her unable to free her boss.

“Give me the information on how to free her or your left leg will be the first to go,” Kaleb said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked forward removing his hooded man mask, he turned to Kaleb and said "we don't need him alive I know how to break the control with one swift movement he slit the bosses throat and knocked the mask off JC, then Bellamy fell to one knee he had never let his wounds truly heal, but he shook the pain away and turned and walked up to JC, even if she was still not herself, he wrapped her in a hug and stood there holding her.

Blue_Flash4

Nick got the transmission message. “Time to shine guys!” He said to his Pokémon. He then sent out his Charizard and Poliwrath. He and his Poliwrath got on Charizard’s back and flew down to the ground where they saw JC, Bellamy, Kaleb and the boss. He pulled out his knife and jumped behind the boss putting his knife close to the boss’ neck. “Tell us how to fix JC or I won’t hesitate to kill you right here and now!” He said.

Meanwhile, Cooper had gotten the message on the transmitter. “Come on we’re needed!” He said to Shadow as he started running to where the transmission came from.

Her mask was knocked off so fast that it was hard for her to realize where she was but felt an embrace from someone as it was Bellamy. "........Bellamy......"was all she said before returning the hug before letting him go. "I'll thank you guys later for now lets finish this now"she said before helping Kaleb up as Blade,Blue,and Meadow appeared next to her as Blade had a hold of her original mask she was wearing. "Thank you Blade, well done"she smiled. "Absol!"she smiled before placing her mask back on before suddenly coughing up blood as her hand was placed over her mouth before looking at her hand.

"Hehe I may be dying right now but this isn't over yet....trust me your not off the hook yet JC...but now your dealing with the side effect of a toxin in her body as it will slowly make you suffer-"his words were cut off by JC killing him for good. She had fallen to one knee feeling the toxin spread slowly. "-This isn't good...I can't give up now....-"she thought as she held the handle of her katana which was stabbed on the ground. Blue used Hyper beam on the remaining hooded men as Blade followed with a Fire blast before seeing their partner fall to one knee.

Shadow returned Salamence before hopping on Talon as Sparkx leaped on him right after. "Lets go Talon!"he said. "Braviary!"he answered before flying off towards the base.-

“Crap,” Kaleb said as JC collapsed. “JC, please stand up.” Pangoro stopped using Protect and Drapion dropped the dead boss. “Someone help Bellamy get back to the base!” Kaleb said, seeing the multiple stab wounds in Bellamy’s body. “I’ll help JC.”

She clinched her teeth before using her sword to push herself up. Before looking at Kaleb she noticed a bomb attached to the now limb boss on the ground as it was at ten seconds. "Kaleb get out of here! Everyone get out of here!"she said returning Blade and Meadow for their protection as she grabbed Blue covering her with her hooded cape placing her on the ground. She had moved Kaleb and Bellamy out of the way before a huge explosion bursted out as she was caught in it as she was surrounded by the flames. She felt herself flying as she relaxed all of the girls behind Kaleb so she wouldn't lose them before falling off a cliff feeling strong pain on her ribs and right leg. She whinced in pain as was unable to get up as she slowly drifted into unconciousness.

Blue had moved JC's hooded cape off her seeing the flames as she saw Delta out. "Umbre! Breon!"she said to her. "Prima!"she said using Hydro Cannon on the flames to clear it up and had realized JC disappeared. Wolfa on the other hand through didn't believe she had dis appeared as she growled.-