• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick had dropped Otis to the ground because he felt something stab him in the back. “Damn it!” He said under his breath.

Cooper had started heading towards the base. He made it to the front of the base when he heard fighting on the roof of the base. “Crud it already started.” He said as he ran over to where Aleah was “Come on, we gotta go to the roof of the base! I’ll explain on the way!” Cooper said as he made into the base.

Blue_Flash4

Nate had grabbed his shotgun and started running into the base. He saw Aleahamd Cooper in there he waited for them to stop talking before he started heading to the roof where he heard fighting.

Aleah heard what Cooper said and responded “Alright then let’s go!” She then started runn8ng to the roof. She stopped when she saw what was happening “What the hell? I thought all of the hooded guys were dead?” She said.

Nate got to the roof and heard what Aleah said “I know right but that’s not what’s creepy about it.” Nate said.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper ran to the roof and said “Yeah, Nate Is right the creepy thing is ..... that hooded guy is Nick!” He told Aleah. He then saw that Nick had been stabbed in the back. “Oh crap.” He said as he saw what was happening. “We gotta stop the fighting or or Nick will actually die!” He then pulled out his knife.

She felt the pain from her leg where it was sliced before she went down to one knee. "Damn it...yes I'm fine Bellamy!"she said before pulling out her rolled bandages from her bag and quickly wrapped it before she stood up as she could hear Blue talking to her. "Bre! Umbre! Umbreon!"Blue told her. "What! Are you positive Blue?" "Bre!"she nodded. "-Blue sensed that was Nick hm-" "Bellamy cover me!"she asked him before swiftly going towards Otis with the hooded man supposedly Nick. She used her katana to catch him off guard before grabbing his arm and flipped him over her before slamming him on the ground. She had him on his stomach arms behind him holding him firmly. "Scolipede may I borrow your string web?"she asked her before lowering herself to Nick's ear. "I know who you really are? Blue sensed it on you already isn't that right Nick?"she whispered to his ear.

Shadow had quickly placed his foot down on the males neck once his sister had him firmly down. "Annoying...."he said as he had interrupted the duel with Bellamy and him for his sister.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Seeing Cooper making his way to them, Bellamy put his arm around JC and whispered into her ear, "maybe we should take Otis and go inside, let Cooper ad Nate deal with this, they know him better." He looked at nick on the floor and picked up his sword, he stood back up returning his arm around her, pulling her towards the base and Otis.

She looked to Bellamy under her mask before sighing. She was practically limping from her leg injury but had felt his arm wrap around her again to hold her up. "Bellamy I can walk, really I can"she said to him before she felt another hand pull her way from Bellamy as it appeared to be Shadow as she was lifted up a bit. "You can't hold her like that until we finish the duel we haven't finished alright Bellamy"Shadow said suddenly. "Shadow...come on I'm injuried here...your again being overprotective of me...."she sighed. "Could you at least put me down? I can walk" "no you actually can't JC, your limping a bit"he said bring her and Otis inside. Shadow had put her down on the bed as she sat down on it. "Thank you....brother"she said crossing her arms. "Your welcome now let me fix your injury" "Shadow no you don't have to do that.." "Let me at least take care of my sister for once"he said. She sighed. "Fine...but afterwards finish your duel with Bellamy so you can stop being this overprotective of me please..." "Ok fine I will, I was planning on doing that anyway"he answered her.

She chuckled before looking to Bellamy shaking her head no to him about Shadow's overprotectiveness. "Bellamy come here?"she asked nothing his injured shoulder.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had watched as they entered the base and then followed after them. He stood there and as he heard JC call him over he strolled over, "yeah JC, what is it" he had very nearly forgotten his injury. He stood by her wondering what she wanted. He watched as Shadow seemed to be preparing to fight him again, JC was right he really was overprotective, but if it meant he could be alone with JC then he would fight him.

Once she saw Shadow stand up after fixing up her leg injury she stood up carefully before sitting him down. She grabbed a bandage from the first aid kit before quickly removing his shirt to fix his shoulder injury. She wrapped it carefully before tying keeping her mask on to prevent from blushing. She had grabbed a new shirt for him before handing it to him. "Here put this on for now until your shirt gets washed"she said before limply leaving the room. Blue and the girls had followed her until she came to a room that was hers that Shadow saved for her. She opened the door and walked in following the girls before closing it locking the door. She leaned against the door before suddenly crying softly as she trembled.

Shadow had saw JC go into her room alone with the girls. He knew his sister very well as she had broken down from fear. He knew she was brave and strong but she is only human and a girl. Sparkx who was sitting next to him looked up at him with worried eyes. "Jolteon...."she said. "I know Sparkx....I know...your worried for her too..."he said resting his mask on thr side of his head as he sighed placing his hand on his neck closing his eyes.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over to Shadow, he stared him down, "so then, do you wanna finish our fight, or will you lay off". He stretched and then anticipating the answer he walked into a side area. He got out his sword and started warming up with a few practice blows, it was time to finish this ridiculous fight.

Blue_Flash4

Nick had been pinned by JC and Shadow. After he saw them leave he started running off but got blocked by Cooper and Nate. “Come on dude snap out of it!” Cooper said as he slapped Nick across the face. Nick responded to this by kicking Cooper in the shin. “This is gonna be a while.” Cooper told Nate.

Shadow looked to Bellamy before sighing nodding. "Yes we are then I can deal with my sister afterwards but if your ready I'm here"he said before placing his mask back on as he was sparring with Sparkx. He was worried about his sister right now but he needed to see if Bellamy was good for her since she had gotten hurt in the past by something like this but surely enough he was not going to hold back.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy decided to get a slight jump start and slashed at Shadow using Aeris to use a psychic trick, making it seem like there were ten Bellamys attacking him. He prepared to strike hoping this would work, he couldn't believe he'd only ever tried this once. He got nearer and nearer as did his illusionary clones

He already figured out what he was doing as he smirked before using Sparkx agility move for her to give him an extra boost. He used Sparkx sense to where the real Bellamy was until he collided with the real one. "Nice move to use something like that to confuse me but its not enough since I trained in that field with Sparkx"he said before pushing him back far with his blade. "Come on Bellamy, if you want me to accept the relation with my sister then you must try harder then that!"he said swiftly going at him before colliding blades with him again.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis woke up, and saw Scolipede right next to her. “I’m okay buddy.” She pet Scolipede’s head in a reassuring way. “Scoli . . ,” The bug pokemon mumbled, and nudged Otis. Otis hugged Scolipede, and Scolipede’s antennas lifted up, in a sign of happiness. Otis let out a small laugh, and smiled.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had tied up Nick in a rope he had in the bag he had slung over his shoulder. He then walked off down to the base where he saw Bellamy and Shadow fighting. He snuck behind them a bit and sat in a chair around the back of the room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smirked, "yes you figured it out but the thing is, I fight dirty" he said as he threw rock dust in his face and swiped his legs out from under him and threw a punch at his face. Aeris sat patiently waiting for the fight to end she was sitting outside JC's room, she had been walking circles around the fight and hadn't even realised where she was sitting.

Shadow had felt a punch from Bellamy before he smirked. "Oh is that so well"he swiftly went at Bellamy again before colliding blades with him again then grabbing her arm with his free hand before throwing his blade up in the air. He managed to flip him over his shoulder before flipping him down to the ground but held his weight a bit to not hurt him. "Well I can play dirty too by easily exposing an opponents weak spot to get then down easily"he said catching his blade before pointing it at his neck. "I win"Shadow said before standing up hearing the voice of his sister.

"Alright Shadow, I believe you proven your point by beating Bellamy"she said as Blue and the girls followed behind her along with Aeris. She had helped Bellamy up before gently placing her hand on his head. "Also Bellamy, there was no need to punch my brother like that ok, you could have just leg tripped him to win"she said hinting it out as her mask was on the side of her head as she smiled gently before chuckling. "As for you Shadow, since Bellamy lost I have to duel you but don't go easy on me just because I am your sister"she warned before standing in front of Shadow as she moved her mask to cover her face again as she made a battle stance as her hand rested a bit in the air just above the blade handle of her katana.

Shadow had chuckled before placing his blade back in his shealth. "Alright, well to make this fair we will go on a coin toss, Bellamy if you will"he said tossing the coin to him. "Alright, I accept"she smirked before battle readying herself.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was surprised when he got flipped over, he stood up as he was helped and took the coin, he flipped the coin, then decided to sit as he needed to rest his shoulder.
Aeris decided to sit and watch the upcoming fight "this should be interesting" she thought to herself. Bellamy stretched out and relaxed.

Kaleb walked out of the forest and saw Nick tied up on the ground. ‘I knew he was gonna betray us,’ he thought to himself. “What do we do with him?” he asked Bellamy, walking over to him and pointing at Nick.

Jason came out of the cave. “Guys, if we’re gonna set up defenses, then I’m gonna need some help building the traps. Anyone wanna give me a hand?”

Shadow and JC waited until the coin hit the floor before they both went at each other at a very swift speed that it was hard to see their movements. The blades of JC and Shadow collided with a clang as JC had the upper hand pushing his blade back hard as he slide back. "You slacking Shadow"she smirked. "I hope you aren't!" "Me slacking haha don't get your head in the clouds sis"he said before going at her again colliding with her blade. He was trying to foot get her like she does to him.

JC had leaped up to avoid foot legging her as she flipped in the air. She was behind him before he used his sword to block her from behind. "Nice try sis"he said smirking before moving away from her quickly distancing himself from her. She chuckled before she could see Shadow go at her as her blade collided with his as she was being pushed back as her blade was pointed down as his was pointing up. She had made him leave a spot open before grabbing his wrist and flipped him down instantly as she chuckled. "I win bro"she said helping him up. "Man sis...you beat me again...no matter how hard I train you still get me..."he said admitting defeat as he placed his hand on her head. "So you accept it then Shadow"she asked him. "Yes I accept it but Bellamy if you hurt my sis even one bit I won't ever forgive you"Shadow warned before putting his blade away. She did the same before hearing a message fax in her room. "I'll be right back"she said before walking into her room closing it.

Shadow had looked to Bellamy before nodding at him then gave a smile holding out a fist to him. "You battle well Bellamy, but if you train with JC or me you might just might best JC but I'm not giving out her battle style"he chuckled teasing him before seeing Kaleb asking Bellamy about this man in a hooded cape as Blue seemed to sense Nick's scent all over that hooded man as she knew it was him. "Bre!" "Umbreon!"she said looking to Kaleb then Cooper then Bellamy then Shadow.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to Kaleb, and said "well I assume Cooper or Nate are better to ask". He then turned to Bellamy "I would never hurt, JC, I swear on my own life" he then walked up to him and patted him on the back. He then went to Aeris knelt down down and tied a piece of fabric he had found around her neck making a bow with it, "thought you might like this" he said stroking top of her head.

She had read the fax she recieved carefully before slightly clinching her hand on the paper. The one at the base where it exploded wasn't the actually boss that her and her teammates killed. She was told to go alone or he would end up killing the most ones important to her. She cried softly to herself before wiping them away quickly. She had no choice but to obey this so she torn up the paper and shredded it. Blue had leaped her way to her partners door before pawing on it as she opened the door for her before walking onside along with the girls before locking her door.

She lifted Blue up before placing her on the bed. "Blue, there is something we must do alone and we must leave undetected...If we don't then the others will be hurt...will you come with me girl?"she whispered to her. "Umbreon"Blue nodded. "Delta, Meadow?" "Prima" "Sawsbuck" they said agreeing with her. "We leave tonight ok undetected so I have to do something in the camera room so they don't know where I went"she whispered before returning Delta and Meadow. She gently petted Blue before starting to restock on items before she leaves undetected tonight. She hated to do this but she had no choice but to but then thought about Bellamy. She cared for him too much to let him be hurt again as he was already hurt as he is. She looked outside seeing it would be dark soon.

Shadow had nodded to Bellamy. "I have to see it that you treat her right because she has been badly hurt in the past for relation things like this....the scars on her wrists and ankles prove it...that's why she wraps it to not remind her of it"Shadow said telling him.-

Blue_Flash4

Nate had walked back into the base and saw a guy named Jason ask about someone help him make traps. “I’ll help you work on traps.” Nate said putting his hand out to Jason.

Aleah walked back into the base and sat in a chair by Cooper. “So what are we gonna do about Nick?” She asked.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked to Aleah when she asked about Nick. “Well I was planning on interrogating him later if you wanna come.” He said. He then walked over to where Nick was and grabbed one of the ropes tied around him he took him to a room that only had several chairs and a table. He put h8m in one of them and put his hood down. “Alright dude what’s wrong with you? This is nothing like you,” Cooper said as he sat down. Nick didn’t respond, Cooper then snapped trying to think of something. When he snapped Nick eyes seem to change to a lighter color. “What the hell?” Nick said as his eyes changed “Why am I tied up? Why am I in this outfit?” He then looked to Cooper. Cooper looked with a surprised grin on his face “Holy! Nick your back!” He said in joy as he quickly untied the ropes. “Hey dude.” Nick said. He looked down at what he was wearing “Hold on a sec!” He said as he went to a cabinet and grabbed a pair of scissors “I’ll be back.”

A couple minutes later Nick came back in a different outfit that was kinda like a stealth oufit with a brown strap around the chest that held bullets. His right arm had a long sleeve and his right arm which was the metal one had a short sleeve. “How do I look?” Nick said as he walked back in.
“That’s actually a pretty cool look!” Cooper said back.
Nick and Cooper then returned to the main room.

(((OOC: If you want to hears a spoiler for new stuff about Nick because I couldn’t really think of anything else to do with his character after the metal arm incident so I decided to make a little arc about the hooded men involving Nick.))))
Appearance: Black shirt with one long sleeve (left arm) and one short sleeve (right arm which is the metal one, black jeans with gun holster and knife holster, Brown strap that goes alongside his chest that holds bullets. Eyepatch covering right eye.
Other: If seeing someone snap goes under the control of remaining hooded men.

Last edited:
Kaleb noticed JC out of the corner of his eye. “What did that paper say on it?” he asked her. “It’s fine, whatever it said, I won’t tell the others if you don’t want me to.”

Jason heard Nate and nodded. “Alright, let’s get started. What type of traps are you good with?”

Kaleb’s Pangoro stood and watched as Nick’s trance disappeared with a snap of Cooper’s fingers. He walked over to tell Kaleb, but noticed his trainer was busy with JC and walked off.

She hoped that no one would notice the paper she shredded but in the end Kaleb noticed. She didn't want anyone involved in this problem of course. She sighed before turning to face Kaleb. She had taken him to a more private room before speaking "It was a threat note Kaleb, if I don't go in alone, then the most important people in my life will be killed"she said speaking a low as possible so others won't hear. "Please do not tell any of my teammates especially Bellamy since he will instantly go and find me without hesistation. Since you are mature enough then the others excluding Shadow, I trust you very well to stall them so I may leave tonight unnoticed. Also, I need to slightly glitch the camera's here so they can cut off at that moment once I am in visible eye of the camera so they won't see that I had left. May I trust you with just that Kaleb?"she asked. "Before I slightly glitch the camera's?"she added.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked outside and saw a small horde and decided to take his mind off things by killing them, he walked towards the horde. He slashed and cut at the zombies killing them instantly. He then went to the area outside of the base and lay back he liked it outside. Maybe he sleep out here, like he did before he met JC.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper went back to where he was sitting he quickly explained to Aleah that he had fixed the problem with Nick.

Nick had walked a little bit away from the room he was just in he went to a near wall and just leaned up against it crossing his arms.

Kaleb listened to JC. “You can trust me with anything,” he said. “That’s what friends are for.” He smiled before adding, “When will you be going? I need to know so that I know when to start stalling the others.” He whispered the last part.

She looked to Blue then Kaleb before speaking. "I'm leaving tonight so by then everyone will be asleep but double check to make sure Bellamy is inside and sleep so he won't notice my leaving"she answered before walking a bit more closer to him as she placed her arm around his neck just in front of him before giving a smile as she whispered. "I don't regret meeting a great friend like you Kaleb, we have dealt with a lot together more then anyone else and we have scars to prove it. If I happen to not return in two days and you happen to see me wearing their hoods....then its possible that they could have taken control of me or maybe me and Blue together...then the only reason would be that I did it to protect all of you from harm...the ones so important to me...I'll leave everything to you and my brother Shadow's hands until I can break free of they control on my own and end them once and for all....I don't want to involve any of you in my past problems which is the reason why I need to go in alone for this purpose..."she paused to catch her breath.

"I can take care of myself Kaleb, so no need to worry about me...this is goodbye for now Kaleb...my friend..."she finished gently kissing his cheek before letting him go as she grabbed her bag hiding it in her hood before she left the room as all that was left was her tears.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had heard what JC and Kaleb were saying because he was standing not far from the room they were in. “Go out to fight enemies alone!” He whispered “Doesn’t sound smart, I’ll follow her shortly after she goes!”

“No you won’t, Cooper,” Kaleb said, not yelling, but still loud enough for Cooper to hear him. His very bad sense of vision due to the missing eye and his already bad vision that was helped by his contact lenses, as well as his lackluster sense of smell, Kaleb’s hearing was heightened extremely, so high to he point that he could hear a butterfly’s wings from 10 yards away. He turned around and walked over to him. “You’re gonna stay here just like all the others. Do you really want her loved ones to suffer just because you couldn’t let her handle something on her own?”

“She’s strong. She’ll be able to handle this.” He recalled his Pangoro and Charizard. “Don’t even think about trying to go after her. Because if you do, I’ll know. And I’ll stop you.”

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked to Kaleb and nodded “Fine, I won’t follow her to where ever she’s going!” He then walked off. “I’ll have to try my best to get out when she leaves.” He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Nick had saw Cooper walk off after talking to Kaleb. “Dude What just happened?” He asked walking up to Cooper.

“Well, JC is leaving somewhere tonight and he some how heard me whisper that I was gonna follow her.” Cooper said back.
“Woah so are you gonna follow?” Nick said.
“Nope,” Cooper said he then winked and gestured for Nick to follow him outside.

When they got outside Cooper and Nick went behind a nearby rock and Cooper said to Nick “I am but you can’t tell anyone especially Kaleb or JC.” Nick nodded and they went back inside.

She had this feeling that one of her teammates would be following her which would cause her to act cold towards them and possibly irritate her. She knew that she had asked Kaleb to stall for her so she needed a different plan to take as she left the camera room after glitching the camera's a bit. She made her way to Kaleb's room as she left a note saying to wait at the entrance of the forest just in case others followed her and left a special pair of goggles for his eye sight to see better before she left the room with Blue.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was resting outside when he was grabbed and knocked out. Everything went dark as he fell, the last thing he saw was Aeris being hit.

When Bellamy woke he looked around him, he saw hooded men and then he heard a voice "Well, your awake." The man walked over "hello, you going to feel a little prick. The man then injected Bellamy's brain. Bellamy started loosing consciousness.

He awoke yet again, he was standing outside a base, he saw he now had new brass knuckles and his sword. He saw Aeris at his feet she seemed to robotic, he then noticed his outfit, "oh my god, I'm a hooded guy" he thought, why couldn't he move. He then realised he could only think the rest of his body was controlled by the hooded man inside his mind, the same must of happened to Aeris. He noticed that his hood was not up, he was wearing an eyepatch, odd choice but he had no control.

Blue_Flash4

Nick had been looking outside when he saw several hooded men take Bellamy and his Espeon somewhere. He had followed them he ended up following them to a whole other base. Where he saw Bellamy in a eyepatch holding a sword. “What the hell?” He said.

She threw out Meadow's Luxury ball before going on her back as Blue followed by leaping up in front of her before she gently patted her neck to go. Meadow leaped off with her and Blue on her back that night into the forest. She has to get through many cliffs by leaping off them to the other side to get to the actually main base of the hooded men as the other one was a decoy. Once Meadow slowed down to a walk she saw Bellamy and Aeris with controlling devices on them along with Nick who had followed. She did not want to involve any of her friends as she was rogue on this mission but what pissed her off was the hooded men got her loved one involved. She made her way closer before getting off Meadow as Blue followed before pulling put her katana and swiftly cut off any controlling devices on Bellamy and Aeris before she put it away.

She turned to Nick as she acted cold towards him about what she was going to say. "Nick get Bellamy and Aeris out of here now and don't you dare tell Bellamy was here!"she warned before she told Blue to use Psychic to bring Bellamy and Aeris over to him. She let out Blade as well to guard the door to prevent anyone from following her in. "Blade make sure they leave!"she said sternly. "Sol!" "Blue you as well!" "Bre!". She returned Meadow before going inside making her way to the bosses main room as she was pissed right now about involving those important to her.

Blue and Blade had sudden faces of seriousness as she used Shadow ball in front of them to take back as Blade used Psycho cut on the ground asking them to leave. "Umbre!" "Absol! Sol!" The girls warned giving looks of attacking without hesitation.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood up slowly, he looked at the base and then out of nowhere he jabbed his hand into Nick's throat and returned Aeris to her pokeball, he turned with incredible speed and struck down Blue and Blade. JC may have removed his control device but, he had been tired into submission, the device was a decoy, only an act of true strong emotion towards him would break the control. He readied his sword and walked into the base heading towards the bosses room. "Time to protect the boss" he thought to himself.

She made her way to the bosses room sword in her shealth for now as she opened the door. At that swift moment she came and kicked the boss down out of anger. "Why did you involve a person so important to me and take him under your control!? You said come alone and I did!?"she said sternly pissed. "Hehe well we just wanted to play with your emotions and make sure you would come alone but you actually did but in order to break him from control it has to be a special bond hehe good luck fighting him as he is on his way here"he chuckled before laughing.

She huffed as she did not want to fight Bellamy and end up hurting him badly. She didn't want to involve anyone important ones in this rogue mission. "Let Bellamy go and I'll join you for his life, you can take control of me in his place..that's what you wanted isn't it!"she said coldly. "Alright we will let Bellamy go by fighting him"he smirked as she clinched her fists before walking a distance from them standing at the door as she was battle ready. She felt Blue and Blade's presence next to her before they stood behind a bit in case they had to protect her. "-I'm sorry Bellamy but once you get out of control I must force you to get out as I am rogue on this mission-"she thought.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick felt Bellamy grab his throat "Damn it!' He said. He used his metal arm to grab Bellamy's arm and swing him up slamming Bellamy to the ground. "Sorry Bellamy, you made me have to do it." He remembered JC telling him to get Bellamy out of here. "Alright I will once he get's his mind back to normal!" He said to himself.