• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

Post char here please before posting please
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-apocalypse-discussion-reboot.19572/

She didn't except it to happen like the world suddenly becoming so dangerous that it became chaotic. She didn't know if it was a virus or an epidemic but she decided to call it a virus as she had to admit she was afraid. She managed to get her mother and only brother Shadow to safety as she lose her father and had to be forced to end his life because he had gotten bitten. This wasn't easy for her as she feel torn but she had to be strong and keep going. She had her partner Blue, a shiny Umbreon that was keeping her strong along with her brother and mother. She had left first as her brother would come to her side once he was prepared to. She hide her appearance under a wolf mask and hood as she leaped through the trees then buildings as she looked very high to see if there were any survivors. All she saw was those disgusting zombies roaming around for its next target but was she did know was that they were only relying on their hearing instead of sight. She felt her hand tremble as she looked at it before clenching it into a fist but felt the nudge of Blue as she looked down at her. "Umbre?" Blue said gently smiling. "I know..thanks Blue" she said before looking down at the zombies below thinking.

@StormingCobra55

A lone girl, tailed by a magmortar, a salazzle, and a marowak was at the edge of the city, eyeing what was left of it with an unworldly curiosity. Big concrete fortresses which almost seemed to reach the sky. Smaller brick blocks, with colorful signs and lights. Such things were completely alien to the feral girl, but she was intrigued nonetheless.

Still, she decided to keep her distance, and head deeper into the woods. Civillisation meant that she ran the risk of running into zombies. Or worse, humans.

Kaleb was atop a building, running from a group of zombies. They had cornered him at the top, but he always had a plan. “Looks like you thought you got me, huh?” he said to the zombies. “Well, I hate to disappoint you, but today will be the day that you will always remember: the day that you almost caug-“

He accidentally walked off the back of the building a bit too early. Luckily, Charizard was ready and caught him. “Thanks, bud,” he said. He heard that the fairy type was the cure for a zombie bite, so he had his Blissey in his team at the moment. He flew over the masses of zombies below when he saw a girl in a very familiar wolf mask.

He ordered Charizard to dive. He landed behind her. “Looks like the two of us just can’t catch a break,” he said. “Are you clean?”

She looked behind her and smirked. "Well Greetings friend, and of course I'm clean. Did you honestly think I would let these disgusting creatures bite me and yes we can't catch a break can we but the question is are you clean" she said before reaching into her hood and grabbed Gem's Pokeball which was a Luxury ball as she held it for the moment. Blue however saw Charizard as she raised her paw to wave at him as she smiled. "Umbre!".

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Not too far from the zombie crowded city area wandered Justin, and Buddy the Samurott following him. Justin had the five other Pokémon that had made it with him as well. The world had gone to hell. There was no visible signs of life, only the undead. Justin didn’t know that any of this was going to happen. He never expected a real zombie apocalypse, or the regions downfall, or anything like that. He wasn’t sure if his family had made it out alive, considering he was away from home, and he hadn’t received a call on the Xtransceiver. Days had passed, and still nothing. He had feared the worst, and changed majorly in the passing time between the beginning and now. Buddy and his Pokémon were really the only family he had left. Buddy hadn’t changed, in fact, he had been worried about what happened to his master. Justin heard faint footsteps in the direction of the forest. “Shhh....” he said to Buddy, as he quieted down. They heard the uneven pattern, and realized that they could only be coming from another human. “C’mon, Let’s go.” Justin said quietly, and began running it the direction the noise was coming from.

The feral girl's magmortar eyed her with a grunt, and a suspicious glance. "Mag, magmortar."

"We never go back to Volcano Park," Mag said firmly, "It not safe. Zombie eat me. Then no one protect you from trainers. So need new home."

The pokemon nodded in silent understanding. Mag was, on the worst days, her sole defence from the terrible monsters known as trainers. The monsters who snatched pokemon away, forever and ever.

The feral girl's eyes narrowed, as she heard what sounded like footsteps. Human footsteps. And they were heading her way.

"Be ready. Not let trainer hurt us," Mag commanded, holding her spear up.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin continued running until he ran into a girl, who had earth-woven clothing and a handmade spear. She also had a Magmortar, a Marowak, and a Salazzle with her. He looked around for a few seconds, Buddy doing the same, but he turned around and ran. Buddy looked confused as his trainer ran off, but he stayed where he was. Justin soon noticed that Buddy was not following him. "Well, I guess I better go get him..." Justin muttered to himself. He got within eye sight of the little group, but quickly dashed behind a tree. He thought of pulling out his silenced pistol, but no. He'd no reason to.

Mag eyed the samurott quizzically, unsure what to make of it. Like the city, samurott were completely alien to her, and she'd never seen a creature like it in her life. Still, if she wasn't mistaken, then it was some sort of pokemon, and if she wasn't further mistaken, it was owned by a trainer. That boy whom she'd managed to catch a brief glimpse of, behind the tree.

The feral girl approached the samurott with a stern, more serious look, placing her hand on its muzzle. "Trainer catch you? Trainer take you away from home?" she began, "Not worry. I get rid of trainer. I set you free."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Buddy's eyes widened, while his mouth opened in shock, surprised that she touched his muzzle and that she spoke of getting rid of his trainer. That he'd been taken away from his home. If Buddy didn't want to be an owned Pokemon, he'd of run away already. "Sam... Samurott..." He said, backing away slowly. The girl meant no harm to Pokemon... but if there was a chance that she'd hurt his trainer... he needed to find Justin. He was unaware that his trainer was closely watching everything. Justin's eyes widened slightly, and he once again reached for the pistol... "No." He thought to himself. He didn't want to harm this girl. He'd rather take his chances and run away.

Mag backed away from the strange samurott, apparently having been mistaken, in thinking that it had belonged to one of those monsters. Unlike some of the other pokemon she'd freed, this one didn't seem very eager at the chance to escape servitude.

"You...Not belong to trainer?"

“Of course,” he replied. “Sadly, the same can’t be said for my brothers. Luke is gone, and Killian went missing.” He looked around, trying to see if there was anywhere to seek refuge. “Got any idea where we’re supposed to go?” he asked. “Maybe I could contact somebody. If not, we’re in a pickle.”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Buddy nodded his head, claiming he was a human trained Pokémon. Justin was still behind the tree, watching for anything that could happen. Buddy was looking around, before catching a small glimpse of Justin’s foot, which was just barely sticking out from behind the tree. He looked back to the girl, in hopes that he could draw attention off of his trainers hiding place.

She stood silent for the moment unsure what to do as she gripped Gem's Pokeball. "I'm not sure what to do right now as the only family I managed to keep safe are my brother and mother but all we can do right now is look for survivors that have not been bitten that's the only thing we can do" she threw up Gem's Pokeball as she appeared out of it as her Flygon appearance showed in front of her. She gently petted her head before walking over to Kaleb's Charizard as she gently placed her hand on his head. "All we can do now is be strong and brave because hesistation isn't an option until we find at least a cure or a way to stop them for good but I feel like that's impossible" she sighed gently placing her hand on Kaleb's shoulder gripping it tightly. "I need your help with this because its impossible to do this alone no matter how strongwilled I am I have my limits because I am only human" she said as she gripped his shoulder slightly tighter to prevent him from noticing that she was slightly trembling but was brave enough to stay calm in this situation.-

“Of course,” he replied to JC. “We’re gonna need all the help we can get, though. Fairy types won’t be able to save us from everything. Maybe this would be a good time to contact an old friend...”

He pulled out his phone and sent a text message. It read, “I know we haven’t been on speaking terms recently, but we need your help to stop this apocalypse. Give me a call when you get this. It’s time to be heroes again, Halt.”

She let go of Kaleb's shoulder before grabbing her phone looking through it as she received a message from her brother Shadow as it said. "I'm almost done here then I will meet up with you as soon as I can so just hang until then. She placed her phone back under her hood where her belt rested before looking to Kaleb again. "I actually have someone that will also help us once he is done what he needs to do but in the mean time all we can do it wait"she said calmly before looking down at the building at the disgusting monsters below. "Honestly, just by looking at them it disgusts me"she said coldly throwing a kanai at one that seemed to try to get up in the head before it fell down dead. "How are we going to stop them Kaleb? Can you tell me?"she asked glancing to him under her mask.-

“No idea at the moment,” he said, kicking one in the face and knocking it off the edge. “Still not sure if we will get any help from Halt. If he shows up, our chances will increase a lot. He does have a Mega Lucario.”

He sent a text to Jason. “You still clean?” An immediate response came, saying, “Of course I am.” Kaleb replied with, “Come to Alola, we need all the help we can get.” Another reply came saying, “On my way.” Kaleb stabbed a zombie that managed to crawl up and almost bite his foot. “One thing’s for sure, they are definitely stupid,” he joked.

She glanced to Kaleb and laughed a bit. "I can't deny that"she said. "How you been lately? Just concerned for a friend that's all?"she asked. "This must be a pain in the ass dealing with this again its getting really old..well at least two of my family members are safe" she said but in thought. "-I don't think I can handle another forced life death........I hate that the most..it was bad enough that I was forced to end my father's life...was in grief for a long while..-" she raised her hand before looking down at it seeing it tremble again but placed her hand on her mask to hide it. "I can't be showing fear right now......relax JC-"she thought again as she noticed Blue look up at her before she bent down gently petting her head. "Umbre?"Blue said.

A young man, looking in his early twenties, was making his way down the trail. At first glance, this man seemed quite strange looking. With blue, scruffy hair and messy, ruffled clothes, it was quite clear that he had been backpacking for quite a while. The backpack made that quite clear as well. Another unusual detail, if one was observant enough, was the sword handle emerging from said backpack. This sword, specifically a custom ninjato, along with the scars across the young man's nose and cheek usually had people walking on the other side of the street when he walked past. At least, before the outbreak. This was Robin. And he was a little nervous.

Well, perhaps nervous wasn't the right word. He certainly didn't feel secure or safe from his observation point in the bushes. He was relatively close to the town, and one wrong move could broadcast his presence to every zombie in nearby. Which was not what he needed. What he needed, right now, was supplies. And supplies he was going to get. Robin quietly exited from the bushes, making his way as quickly as possible towards the remains of what he thought was a Pokemart. Maybe it wasnt entirely looted?

She had left Kaleb for now to scout the area for anymore survivors that she can help so they won't end up being those chaotic creatures that can only hear sound and eat. She leaped from building to building with Blue following her as she saw a Pokemart but then another human figure. "-He is going to try and go into the Pokemart, well you can't be too careful so made I can scout the inside and try my best to not make any sudden movements that the zombie's will hear-" she thought before throwing out a Great ball revealing Blade her female Absol as she looked to her. "Blade, I need you to quietly sense if there are zombies in that Pokemart so I can find out if any citizens are in there before I go in"she said. "Sol!" she said agreeing before leaping off the building using a tree for a better cushion before landing on the ground as she turned to face the door before closing her eyes using her blade to sense the inside from behind the door.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was walking along the street when he saw a pokemart, "finally, maybe there is some food left" he stroled up to the pokemart his Claymore sheathed in its scabbard. He was about to just walk up when Ren nudged him "Umbre" he motioned towards a tree, as an absol hit it and landed on the ground "what the hell" he muttered but thinking someone was probably nearby he hid just behind a nearby tree.

Blade had shot her eyes open once she sensed zombies were inside, which they were. She looked up at her trainer giving her a signal that she found something. She saw Blade look up at her before nodding as she leaped off the building to the ground as Blue followed right after her. She walked up to Blade gently placing her hand on her head. "Found something girl" "Absol"she answered nodding. "Ab, Ab, sol" "oh I see you sensed Zombies inside possibly a citizen that was bitten and has not turned yet....."she said as in thought. "-That would mean....I would have to end the person's life by force just like my father....-"she didn't like the idea but she knew she had to do it. "Well done Blade,now be ready to slay them down once I open that door and you as well Blue"she said seeing that she was trembling a bit but clinched her hand into a fist before feeling a nudge from Blue as her gold eyes looked up at her. "Umbre?" "I'm alright Blue, don't worry" she gently petted her head as her blue rings gave a bright glow as she smiled gently. "Bre, Bre"she pointed her paw at the door as she was hearing sounds of nails from the hands as she slowly pulled out her Katana facing the door as it busted open seeing at least four come out then two more after.

"-Damn!-"she thought. "Blade and Blue quick, use Psycho cut and Dark pulse!" She commanded. "Absol!" "Umbre!" The girls leaped forward as Blade leaped up along with Blue as she used Psycho cut to behead three of the zombies as Blue used Dark pulse knocking down three as only two were left but was ambushed with three more. She was this quickly as she looked to Blue. "-Psychic-" Blues eyes turned a light blue before the zombies were lifted up on the ground as she commanded Blade to use Fire Blast on all of them until they burnt dead. "Well done girls...now lets cautiously go inside this mart"she said before making her way in. She looked around closely as Blue mostly lit up the dark abandoned Pokemart until she saw a man still breathing but with bite marks on his neck indicating it was Zombie as his eyes were already starting to look dead as she didn't know how long he had been here. She pulled out another Pokeball before throwing it up as Delta appeared her Primarina. "Delta, can you examine him?" "Prima"she quickly examined him then had found out it was too late to save him. "Prima..." "I see...and he as coughed up way too much blood...that leaves...me with only one option.."she said before facing the man as he gave a smile to her saying to her to please end his life as she pointed her katana at his throat but she seemed to hesitate for the moment thinking back with her father and how he ended up this way.

Robin was cautiously making his way to the PokeMart when he noticed something unusual that made him duck behind a dumpster. An Absol had made it's way onto the street and in front of the PokeMart, as if scanning it. It was unusual because Robin was relatively sure Absol weren't too common around here. Was it using Future Sight to scan the building?

Sure enough, as Robin waited behind the dumpster a young woman with a fedora and dark brown hair appeared. She was armed with quite a few weapons as well, it seemed. Seemingly satisfied with her Absol's work, she entered the building. Robin leaned against the dumpster and sighed, crossing his arms. Well, so much for going in their. The last thing Robin wanted was to get in a scrap over supplies. Of course, it was entirely possible that the young woman had just picked up those weapons by luck and had no idea how to use them, but Robin didn't really want to risk it. What to do, what to do... He'd wait here. If she came out soon, Robin would sneak in to see if there was anything she missed. If zombies showed up, he'd lose them in the woods.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The fiery explosion from the Pokémon attracted a huge hoard of zombies to the outside of the pokemart, Bellamy was being overrun, he sent out Wamp who began to bash away zombies as Ren used shadow ball over and over. Bellamy used his Claymore with deadly precision, he hacked away but there were just too many he ended up back to back with his Swampert with Ren at his feet this looked like it would be the end.

She ended up ending the mans life once she didn't hesitate. She heard a commission outside before making her way out quickly with Blade, Delta,and Blue. She had placed her wolf mask back on her face to hide her appearance then lifted the hoodedcape up to hide her hair but it was still viable just at the end. She saw a male with a Swampert and what appears to be an Umbreon who was the same color as Blue, her partner. She returned Delta before throwing Wolfa's Luxury ball just in front of the male with the Swampert as her Dusk Lycanroc form appeared. "-Wolfa Stone Edge!-"she said in thought. "Lycanroc!"she slammed her paw onto the ground before large rocks appeared crushing most of the Zombies down. She leaped up as she stood next to before looking at the male from behind under her mask nodding. "Are you clean?"she asked as Blue used Shadow ball and Blade used Fire Blast to knock more down. She pulled out her Katana before beheading three more in one swift movement.-

The explosion startled Robin, and he looked over the dumpster to watch zombies appear and start to head towards the explosion. It could just be nothing... Or it could be other survivors. Whatever it was, the young woman that had entered the PokeMart quickly exited it, putting on a Wolf mask and heading in the direction of the explosion. Well, at least she left the PokeMart in a hurry. Maybe there would be some loot for Robin to grab.

The swordsman stood up and quickly made his way towards the PokeMart. It really did seem like there were quite a lot of zombies heading in that direction. Should he go and see if that strange young lady needed help? Robin shook his head. She had quite a few weapons. He was sure she would be fine, whoever she was.

Entering the PokeMart, Robin was greeted with a sight that confirmed his suspicions. The fresh remains of a few zombies, along with the corpse of a partially zombified person, were strewn all about the place. Surely, this was the work of that mysterious wolf lady and her Absol, maybe even another Pokemon. Robin stepped over the corpses, checking the shelves for anything of use.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yes i am clean" Bellamy said to the girl as he slashed down a zombie that lunged at her. He got Ren to stand with this trainers Umbreon and use shadow ball, he gets Wamp to watch his back, "Are you the only survivor round here or have you got others with you". He continued to speak with this girl as they fight off zombies.

She was back to back with him, with Blue on her right, Blade on her left, and Wolfa just in front as she slayed down three more zombies as her blade was filled with the zombies...blood or guts she should say. "There are others with me but he is occupied with thing so I went off on my own to find anymore survivors around so its just me and the girls in my team party, I was actually going to get supplies for my Pokemon and for myself but I heard you gotten some Zombie trouble so I came to help you. By the way, do you have a name? I'm JC and this is Blue my Shiny Umbreon and bond partner, Blade my Absol, and Wolfa, my Dusk Lycanroc" she said before Wolfa had to move suddenly away to kill off another zombie that was trying to sneak attack her.

She was left with three zombies in front of her before swiftly slicing two down before the last one caught her off guard suddenly as she was pushed down to the ground with a strong force using her blade to block it from biting her. The girls couldn't help her as they were too occupied with taking down the zombies away from the male. "-tsk!-"she thought. "Umbre!"Blue called out before using iron tail on the ground at full force making it crack a bit she leaped up using a strong Hyper beam knocking most of the zombies out and then dead before she leaped at it using Shadow ball just behind it to get it off her but somehow this zombie appeared strong to not let go as she was using one of her martial arts move to keep it steadily away from her. Blue was using iron tail to be able to knock its head off for it to let go of her partner as she was very determined to save her.

Lucas was exhausted to point where he is the point of passing out. "We need to find shelter and food as well" he said to his partner anubis and thumper. He continue walking, and starting walk slowly. He fell on the ground unconscious. Anubis and thumper ran up to him, trying to wake him up. They fail to wake him up and decide to protect him until he regain conscious.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was dismembering zombies left, right and center, he turned to JC "my name is Bellamy, this is Ren my shiny Umbreon and this is Wamp my Swampert" he said as he sliced the head off a zombie, he saw JC go down and had come over and stabbed the zombie in the back before it was killed by her Umbreon. He held out his hand to help JC up.

She saw the male named Bellamy kill off the zombie that was holding her down before seeing him reach out his hand to help her up. She accepted it grabbing his hand before she was helped up to her feet. "Thank you, its nice to meet you Bellamy, also that zombie really caught me off guard surprisingly stronger then before...I don't know if we can hold them off for this long unless we use our full team" Blue had suddenly leaped into her arms to get her trainers attention. "Bre!, Umbre!" She said looking at her. "Oh how could I forget, you know how to use Psychic but do you think you can hold that move long enough to slay all of them" "Umbre!"she smiled before leaping out if her arms."Umbre! Umbreon" She chuckled. "I know I know Blue you will get your Masalada after we are out of danger ok" she said understanding her before turning to Bellemy. "Here's the plan, I'll have Blue use Psychic to hold up the zombies, while she is doing that, us and our Pokemon will be able to slay them down much easier then we make a run for it into a safer area"she said looking to him before motioning to Blue to use Psychic. Her eyes glowed an almost bright blue until the zombies were lifted up before she swiftly made her way to slay the zombies as fast as she could. Blade and Wolfa stood next to Blue for protection while using their moves to kill off more zombies.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy followed JC and began to dispatch of as many zombies as he could, he was swinging his claymore all over the place, he turned to JC "where is this safe place, exactly" he turned and stabbed his sword straight through a zombie he pulled it from the zombie's body and turned back to the main crowd. He then had and idea he told Wamp to protect the other Pokémon and then sent out Aeris, his Espeon and said "Aeris help Blue out and use psychic on the zombie's zombies as well". He continued to mow down zombies.

She stabbed her Katana in one of the zombies head before pulling it out as she looked at Bellamy. "I know a secret place that I had found and fixed it up with the help of Blue and it can only be opened by my partner Blue" she said before throwing her ninja stars at the zombies heads multiple times before decapitating them completely as Blade retrieved them for her before returning them to her. "Also, do you happen to have any sort of Pokemon that can fly because if not then I have one that can"she asked before grabbing one of the zombies arms and flipped it down hard to the ground before slicing his head off with her blade. "It seems there are few zombies then before when we were fighting, which is a good sign"she said before seeing Wolfa have one of the heads from the zombie in her mouth before she crushed it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy responded with "no I don't have a Pokémon that flies, but we she probably get a move". He turned to slice a zombie in half. He looked over at Wamp, Aeris and Ren and said "Wamp grab Ren, Aeris and anyone else who you can and let's move". He sliced the head off one zombie then kicked it at another before running the zombie through with his sword.

She looked to him before nodding. "Your probably right, girls return now"she said to Blade and Wolfa as they were sucked into their Pokeballs. "Blue you can stop with Psychic, we need to get out of here quickly before more appear"she said as she stopped her Psychic before her eyes turned to the normal gold color before thanking the Espeon for helping her. She pulled out a Luxury ball containing her flying type Pokemon before throwing it up in the air as a Flygon had appeared out. "Gem dear, we need to get out of here quickly to the safety hideout"she said to her. "Flygon!"she agreed before lowering herself to the ground as her claw hands touched the ground. She had got on Gem's back as Blue followed leaping up to sit just in front of her before extending her hand out to him to grab. "Hop on, its going to be quite a long fliet" "Umbre!"Blue smiled motioning her tail back and forth.-

Silver walked Down the street with Asuna and Kirito "Hello is anyone there!" Silver said as he walked and walked until he saw a shop "Yay!!! I'm saved!"silver said as he ran into the shop and grabbed all the supplies he needed then he walked out but to find a herd of zombies "uh oh umbreon use nightslash sylveon use moonblast"silver commanded in a hurry as umbreon and sylbeon used the moves the zombies died "wow poor zombies."

Suddenly silver saw a fly gin flying by "Hey wait!!"silver shouted trying to get there attention"aww man I don't think they heard me oh well..."
Silver just sat there then started cooking some meat "Yummm"silver said as he smelled the meat "I just want to eat it now!"Silver shouted as he was impatient he just wanted the meat but then out of no where a pack of zombies came "Oh no"
"Slyve!"Sylveon shouted as she tried to protect kirito who was fast asleep
"Quick sylveon use moonblast!

"Silver commanded once again as sylveon was already on it
"Slyve!!!!"sylveon used it and killed half the zombies "no my turn"Silver said ready with his katana "Dragon slash!"Silver shouted as his katana lit up sending two dragons at the zombies killing the rest "Strike"

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was looking out the window and saw a bunch of zombies surrounding his house he then looked over to Cooper and said “Coop we need to leave the house bud. I know we spent pretty much all our money on it but still!” Cooper also known as Coop by Nick and his other close friends was looking on his phone to see if there were any safe spots on it then said “I agree let’s go.” Nick and Cooper went to go get there guns and Nick pulled his combat knife out of a dartboard. They then grabbed there poke balls and climbed out a window onto the roof. Nick sent out his shiny Charizard and Cooper sent out his Salamence and they flew off. They then saw a Flygon and started flying close above it.

Gem had felt a presence of two Pokemon above her as she looked up with her red gem like eyes seeing what looked to be a shiny Charizard and a Salamance as she nudged her trainer to look up. "Flygon"she said looking at her. She noticed Gem nudge her gently to look up as she did notice two Pokemon with trainers just on it before she motioned Gem to fly just next to them. "Are you two clean?"she asked them as Blue looked to the boys with her gold eyes as her blue rings glowed brightly. She had looked to them closely under her wolf mask before looking around for the base point which was a black and blue feather.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick looked over a saw a girl in a wolf mask and said “Yea were clean, you looking for a safe zone or base too?” After Nick said that Cooper told him. “Man there are a lot more zombies then it looked like from inside!” Nick looked down and saw a humongous pack of zombies in a nearby forest.

She looked to the male before gently nodding. "Yes actually I have a secret base that can only be opened by my partners paw print Blue here" she said gesturing to her shiny Umbreon as she gently petted her. "It's a safe zone base that I built myself with my partner and my girls, since you guys are clean I'll take you to it but please keep up Gem here is a swift one in fliet" she warned before Gem flew off at swift speed knocking down a lot of the zombies with her Flamethrower until they burnt into ashes. Gem and made swift turns through the forest before flying up into the sky before she stood airborne in fliet spotting the black and blue feather. "Flygon?"she said pointing to it. "Well done Gem, lets just wait for the boys to catch up" she said.