• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had watched her get launched he slowly walked over to the cliff, but it wasn't sturdy enough it collapsed under his feet, he sent out Wamp who landed down bellow and used his body to protect JC from falling rubble Bellamy on the other hand hit a boulder on the way down and was flung just near JC, he was slowly losing consciousness, why couldn't he feel his legs. Little did he know he had permanently damaged his spine and would never walk again.

(Quick note, please no one have something fix Bellamy, I wanted to try and shift up his character a bit, thought this might be an interesting turn of events)

She had felt Bellamy protect her from the fall seeing him lose conciousness slowly. "Bellamy stay with me!"she called out placing her hand on him to keep him up. She had saw that blood had covered up her right eye and was unable to see from it as it dripped down in the water leaving red. She had lost complete sight from it completely and their was no fixing it. She grab his leg as she could see he couldn't feel it. "Damn....."she said already starting to say this was her fault. She had gently helped him up to his feet as she had to be his legs for now as she placed his arm around her neck before starting to walk but was limping and could feel her ribs hurting as well as she coughed up blood. "-Meadow...-"she called her in her mind.

Meadow got the response from JC's in her thoughts before she leaped off unnoticed as Blue had leaped on her back to follow. Meadow had leaped down to a cliff edge before getting on solid ground as she leaped through the forest with Blue to find JC and Bellamy.-

Kaleb was sent flying by the blast as well, but not over the cliff like JC. He just flew a couple feet and landed on the ground in front of them. He stood up, his only injury being a bruised arm.

“Salamence, fly me to the bottom of the cliff!” he said, hopping on his Pokemon’s back. He flew over and saw JC and Bellamy at the bottom of the cliff, both injured severely. “New plan. Fly them to safety!” he said. As he said this, he jumped off of Salamence’s back. He fell through the air before landing on his Charizard, who was flying below.

Salamence landed at the bottom of the cliff and smashed the remaining falling rocks, protecting JC and Bellamy from being crushed. He then gestured for them to get on his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked to Salamance as she placed Bellamy on his back as Meadow had arrived at the same time Salamance did as Blue leaped in her arms relieved that she was ok. "I'll ride Meadow you take Bellamy Salamance to safety"she said before getting on Meadow as she used her nose to help her up before Blue sat in front of her. "Lets go....I'm in a severe mess right now..."she said as blood kept dripping off JC's now permanently damaged right eye. Meadow gestured Salamance to get going before she leaped up on the cliff edges before getting to the top with ease before looking down at Kaleb and Salamance. "Sawsbuck!"she called.-

Salamence flew to the base with the unconscious Bellamy on his back. He dropped him off at the base. Jason took him inside and put him in his bed. “We need a medic!” he said. “Bellamy needs treatment for his stab wounds. And diagnosis for his other injuries.”

Kaleb saw JC and Meadow come out of the ravine. “Let’s get back to the base before another attack!” he said. “We need to get to safety!”

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick had noticed an explosion start forming and he quickly stopped using his metal arm for as much cover as he could with it and he got knocked way farther then everyone else. He thought this would be the end but he ended up hitting a tree back first. He fell down face planting on the ground. “Damn it!” He breathed out. He lost his breath for a moment and tryed to push himself up but fell back down.

Meanwhile, Cooper had made it back to the base and saw Bellamy get carried in with a bunch of sword wounds. “God, What the hell happened?!” He said looking to Jason.

She looked to Kaleb and nodded "Alright, do you need a lift?"she asked as she quickly pulled out a bandaged before wrapping her damaged eye to stop the blood from dripping down. "I need to get back to base quickly and help Bellamy...I am the best medic for this"she said returning Meadow before throwing Gem's Luxury ball out. "Gem we need to get back to base fast!"she asked her before hopping on her back. "Flygon!"she said nodding before looking to Kaleb to see if he was coming with them or not.-

“Go, I’ll stay outside the base and defend it,” he said. “Charizard, drop me outside the cave!” Charizard flew, and when they reached the base, Kaleb jumped off. There was a swarm of hooded men. They ran at him, and Kaleb lifted his sword, charging at the mass of enemies.

“No idea,” Jason said. “They seem to be wounds from knives. He’s also had some sort of neck injury. I need to find a medic.” Jason ran outside to look for the others. He saw Nick laying against a tree. “C’mon, get back to the base!” he said, helping Nick up. “We need cover!” He ran back towards the base, gesturing for Nick to follow.

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Jason help him up “Thanks dude.” He said “Don’t worry I’ll be back in a sec.” He said gesturing for Jason to go on. Nick got back to the base and saw Bellamy injured. He looked over to Cooper and said to him “Hey dude, long time no see!”

Cooper heard Nick say something “Hey! Do you have any idea what’s going on?” He said.
“Yeah we were fighting the hooded guys.” Nick responded.
“Oh that makes sense.” Cooper said back looking around.

Blue_Flash4

Nate saw Nick, Cooper, Jason, and a injured Bellamy come into the base. “God, What Happened?” He said. He noticed Bellamy with a lot of injuries, Cooper had marks from a healing sword wound, and Nick just looked like he hit a tree. Nate walked over to Jason and said “Hey I’ve finished working on a defense for the base.

Aleah had woken up from her unconscious in the base beside Coop’s Dragonite. “Hey where’s Coop?” She asked the Dragonite petting it. She walked out of the room she was in and noticed Cooper talking to Nick. She walked over and said to him “Hello, wha happened why is everyone coming in injured?” She noticed Bellamy being carried in with a ton of injuries. She also noticed Cooper had a sword wound getting healed from when the two of them fought hooded men behind the base.

She nodded. "Alright be careful Kaleb"she said before motioning Gem to go as she flew off back to the base. Once she made it back to base she got off Flygon running into the entrance as Gem followed. "Where's Bellamy? I am an experienced medic for any type of injury!"she said before throwing out Delta as she was also a medic by type and heart. "Delta is as well"she added looking to Jason. "Jason, where's Bellamy?"she asked him.

Shadow on the other hand returned to base on his Braviary as he saw Kaleb fighting tons of hooded men. "Talon quick!"he said. "Brave!"he flew down quickly as he pulled out his Scythe and cut down a lot all at once helping Kaleb.-

Jason pointed to Bellamy’s room before nodding to Nate. “Good job,” he said to him before sending out Golisopod. “Guard the door, let Kaleb and Shadow in when they’ve finished.” Golisopod nodded and did so.

Kaleb nodded at Shadow before slicing at multiple hooded men with his sword, killing them one by one. His Charizard flew overhead and used Flamethrower, eliminating most of them hooded men in his path.

She nodded before making her way to Bellamy's room as she sanitized her hands in hot water before quickly working on Bellamy. She still thought that this was her fault as she held in her tears. "Delta use your fairy aura to heal the injuries of Bellamy while I clean him up fast," she said to her as Delta nodded as a calm pink fairy aura surrounded JC and Bellamy healing his bad wounds. She had finished with time before letting him rest, she had to clean herself as she was slightly covered in blood and she was still limping on her right leg and felt lightheaded but was ok as her side was killing her mostly her rib. "-I hope I didn't break it...-" she thought as she went into her room to wash up especially her eye as Blue followed right behind her. Delta stood with Bellamy to wait for him to wake up.

Shadow nodded back before asking him. "Where's JC? Is she ok?" he asked before looking at Sparkx. "Sparkx Thunder now!" he said. Sparkx leaped in the air before sparks appeared out of her. "Jolteon!" Thunder was released giving a bad jolt of electricity to the hooded men instantly killing them from the shock. Shadow threw out Hetilia's pokeball as a shiny Arcanine appeared. "Hetilia Flamethrower, help Kaleb out!" "Arcan!" she said as a strong flamethrower was released burning down the ones near Kaleb as Shadow used his Scythe to kill off the rest of them.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked to Aleah and said “They were fighting hooded men earlier, The boss blew himself up just to injure a group of us.” He then looked back to Nick and whispered to him “So what are we gonna do?”

Nick heard Cooper ask him wha they were gonna do. He whispered back “Well we wouldn’t be able to fight the hooded men alone, so maybe us, Aleah and Nate could go fight the hooded?”

Cooper then responded “No, no that’s suicide! We don’t have that much power people like JC and Shadow couldn’t even fight the hooded men alone by there selves! Are whole team couldn't even defeat the hooded guys how could four of us defeat them alone!?”

Nick then whispered to Cooper “Alright you have a point but I’m still not giving up on the idea will probably eventually have to though!” Nick then walked off to another part of the base.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy opened his eyes he propped himself up and turned to JC "hey, what's going on where are and what happened to your eye", he went to get up and he fell from the bed straight onto the floor he looked up at JC fear in his eyes "I..I..I can't move legs". He touched his legs all over, Aeris had come in and was nudging him, he was lost for words, he was paralyzed bellow the waist.

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard a thud in the other room he walked over and noticed it was the room Bellamy was in he walked over and saw Bellamy on the floor. “Wait...What? Is....is he paralyzed? Oh this isn’t good? If the new hooded men leader which I’m assuming they have a new one. If he finds out about this he could use this against us!”

She helped Bellamy up before sitting him on the bed as she looked to Bellamy as this hurt her to tell him to tell him the truth. She took a deep breath before speak. "Bellamy....I'm sorry...but your paralyzed from the waist down...because you shielded me from the fall after that explosion the boss did to try and kill us....I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen to you...this is my fault..."she cried suddenly placing her hand on her mouth. "I'm sorry but there is no way to fix your Paralyze...not even Delta can fix this...and my eye well it got permentatly damaged after that explosion so I can no longer see from it....really I'm sorry Bellamy..."she gently placed her hand on his head as Blue leaped on his lap. "Umbre..."

"Nick...don't let any of the hooded men found out about Bellamy's condition...cause if they do...they will use him to get to me alright....I'll stay here with Bellamy...please...just help the others..."she said as Delta came in feeling sad to not heal his paralysis

Blue_Flash4

“Got it!” Nick said as he walked out of the room. He then decided to help a Shadow and Kaleb defeat some of the hooded guys outside. He jumped into battle he threw a knife at one hooded guy and choked another one with his metal arm.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy put his hand to JC's cheek, "hey, it's ok, look all I need is a way to get around and I'll be fine, I promise" he then leant in and kissed her, he leant back as Aeris decided to go sleep, she hadn't rested in a while and she was exhausted. Bellamy smiled at JC, he didn't want her beating her self up about his injury and besides, she was injured to, he leant forward again and whispered "and for the record I don't mind your injured, your beautiful to me no matter what."

She blushed suddenly after the sudden kiss from Bellamy but she was wearing her mask so it hid well. She smiled gently before whispering in his ear. "Yes I know you do, now get some rest I have to help my brother out," she said before backing away from him as she pulled out Meadow's Luxury ball as she appeared out. "If you ever need to get around Meadow will assist you in doing so, she is very loyal so I trust her besides she has caught a liking to you" she chuckled as Meadow smiled. "Sawsbuck!" she said agreeing. "Not to mention Blue" she added. "Umbre!"Blue smiled sitting next to him. She was about to leave the room but had turned back to Bellamy walking up to him gently kissing him back leaving the room before he could say anything as Blue followed out after her. Meadow laid down on the floor watching Bellamy but was also patient if Bellamy needed her.

Kaleb stabbed the last hooded man before looking over into the forest. A horde of zombies was coming straight towards them.

He looked at the horde, then at the base. “What do we do?” Kaleb asked Shadow. He didn’t want them to reach the base, but he wasn’t sure whether they could take out all of the zombies. Just the two of them against a horde that size would be almost impossible.

Shadow looked to Kaleb as Talon was in midair using Air slash to cut down most of the zombies. "JC should be here to assist us any moment now," he said as he saw a psychic being activated as he smiled. "That's Blue's Psychic move" he added as he saw her quickly come up to him and Kaleb while the zombies floated. "need a hand bro and Kaleb" she smiled her Katana being held in her right hand as Blue was on her right side to help with her blind point since she lost her vision in her right eye. Blue kept the Psychic strongly up before using Shadow Ball to kill off a lot of them.

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Kaleb and Shadow defeat the group of hooded men and JC come in to assist them with a horde of zombies. He decided that he should help too. So he jumped in ready to fight the horde of zombies.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to Meadow and got her to help him onto her back, he told her that he wanted to visit a cave near the base. When they reached the cave, he saw what he had come for. A wheelchair. It was slightly damaged but Bellamy got Meadow to bring it back, using Ren to keep him sat up Bellamy started to repair the chair.

Once the chair was finished, he cleaned it off and fitted some support padding, he got into the chair with help from Wamp, he started to test the movement capabilities of the chair. It worked, he wheeled himself to a large desk-like table, he had asked Wamp and Aeris to fetch as many different books as they could find, they came back with a decent collection. Bellamy layed them out and sorted them into ones he would read and ones he wouldn't, he kept the books they had found on science, strategy's, maps and engineering. The others he gave to Wamp to have him put them else where, and then Bellamy began to research, he read about different offensive and defensive strategies, he read about medicines, chemicals and biology, he looked at maps of the surrounding area and also read about some engineering techniques, these books would give him a purpose, now he couldn't really fight, he would become a man of knowledge.

Meadow had watched Bellamy with curiosity as she looked around closely before she sniffed the ground before using her hoof to dig under a soft sand pile revealing a special book underneath that was created by JC herself about medic on high standards as JC had taught herself to be very experienced in the medic field to help Pokemon but also people. She grabbed it with her mouth pulling it out before she placed the book on the desk next to Bellamy before looking at him. "Sawsbuck?"she said gently pushing the book to him as paper tags stook out of the book indicating notes she jotted while she was making the book as it was still not done yet. Meadow knew that the techniques she learned weren't in the book yet which was why a lot of the pages were blank. She sniffed Bellamy's cheek before licking it giving a smile. "Sawsbuck?".

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had looked out where he saw Kaleb and Shadow defeat a group of hooded guys. He then saw a horde of zombies start walking towards them he saw JC and Nick jump down to assist the group and JC stop the horde with a psychic attack from one of her Pokémon. He decided that they could handle it and that if they needed help he would jump down and assist them.

Last edited: