• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy felt her grab his arm, he stared at her and then he decided something and without saying anything he hugged her becoming sucked in slowly, Wamp grabbed his legs and attempted to dig his feet into the ground, Ren and Aeris using a rope they found on one of the hooded men, wrapped it around Wamp's waist and began to pull back. Whilst this was happening Bellamy held JC tight and whispered into her ear, "I won't leave you, I couldn't live with the guilt. I love you." he said clearer more defiantly, as this time he meant to say it.

She felt Bellamy gently hugged her and say that he loved her. She blushed slightly as tears fell before she gently hugged him back. "Bellamy...I...if you don't let go you'll be sucked in....please...let go...I don't want you being sucked in with me....because...I.....I-"her voice was cut off by a Houndoom pouncing on Bellamy knocking him out of her grasp to the ground. "No Bellamy!"she said as she tried to grab him back but to no avail as she felt the creature suck her completely in with Blue until the creature went under with her until their was no sign of her or Blue. All that was left of her was her wolf mask that had dropped off her face to the floor along with Blue's flower that landed just against it. The girls of her team stood shocked before tears had welled up in their eyes before closing them as tears fell to the ground.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat on the ground he, didn't know what to do that thing had taken, JC, Blue and his claymore. He slowly walked up to the boss of the hooded men, he kicked him in the groin and snapped his neck, turning to the remaining hooded men who fled. He grabbed a knife from one of the dead men, then he got Wamp and Ren to return to their poke balls and had Aeris follow him, he walked over picked up the mask and flower, he put the flower on Aeris's head and placed the mask on his face before leaving. He began to walk back to the base. He was empty inside, almost soulless, not even giving a sideways glance to the other's as he headed off.

Kaleb looked in shock as JC was sucked in. He saw Bellamy kill the boss and he ran out after him, placing C4 in his tracks. He proceeded to blow up the base. He returned all his Pokémon except Salamence, who he flew out on. “Damnit!” he yelled while on the dragon’s back. He yelled several obscenities and cursed everything. Tears welled up in his eyes. He had lost a great friend, one who had been close to him since their adventures in Sinnoh, eight years ago.

He saw a mass of zombies below. “Great,” he said. “Just what I needed right now.” He smiled as he looked down upon the lifeless creatures, the smile turning into an evil grin.

“Something to destroy.”

His Salamence began to torch the zombies with Flamethrower. He threw a C4 at the ground below and blew them up. He saw the base below him and landed.

The girls had watched Bellamy kill the guy off mostly the boss. They had followed Bellamy seeing he was broken along with Kaleb. Wolfa couldn't accept that JC was gone maybe hidden somewhere to where the creature took her. She lowered her nose to the scent where JC's mask and Blue's flower laid. JC taught her about scents during her training and how to find her if she was far away. She caught it instantly before raising her head with a serious expression as she stopped in front of Bellamy and Kaleb. "Lycanroc! Lycan!"she said trying to tell them that she had caught a scent of JC to find her as she rugged both their pants before she leaped off in another direction. "-I don't believe JC is gone Bellamy and Kaleb, do you honestly think she would just die like that, she is tough, if you know her that well then you should know she gave you some sort of sign to find her and that is the mask and flower that was dropped by her and Blue her partner I have caught her light scent from the mask but she needs your help along with Blue as she is in grave danger-"Wolfa said to Bellamy and Kaleb telepathically before the other girls followed her in another direction.

She had thought in her mind that she was gone but she knew that she wasn't as she knew how the place worked since she has been here as a child. She opened her eyes slowly being in some sort of cell. She looked around for Blue but she wasn't in the cell with her but she was sure she held on to her before being sucked in. She probably was separated by them to a different location. She stood up before holding the cell bars before sliding down as tears fell. She noticed that her clothing she had on was off but was replaced with a long black dress as she also felt her hair loose. She could hear footsteps before her cell door opened as it was one of the hooded men as they grabbed her and placed her in a long glass strong tube before water started to fill in it. An oxygen mask was placed on her mouth before wires was attached to her. She felt drowsy before the water completely covered her as she was in a rest sleep.-

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick had been choking the boss guy until the boss dropped a bottle. Out of the bottle came a monster. “Damn it!” Nick said as the monster immediately sucked him in. He fell into a cell. He used the new metal arm he got from the hall of the hooded men’s base to ply down the bars. He forgot he had gotten a leather eye patch till he felt his face and noticed it. “Where the hell am I?” He said as he looked at his surroundings. He saw another cell and walked over to it. He saw Blue in the cell “Don’t worry I’ll get you out!” He said as he put his metal and normal arms around the cell bars.

Last edited:
Blue wasn't in the best shape as she had battled with the hooded men to prevent from being separated from her partner but it didn't end well for her. She had beat marks all over her as she laid on the cold floor unconscious but had woke up slightly seeing Nick having his hands on the cell bars. She raised her head slowly before trying to push herself up to her paws as she was able to before slowly making her way to the cell door. "Umbre...Umbre...on" Blue said before her tail lit up white before slamming her tail on the bars using iron tail to give a helping hand to Nick to help him break the cell door open before she landed on the ground again almost falling down because she was badly beaten.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick pulled on the bars a bit but then reached for his pokeballs they were all gone! He growled a bit and then grabbed the bar with his metal arm and yanked the whole cage door off. He then put his regular arm out gesturing for Blue to climb up to his shoulder “Come on, let’s go find JC!” He said smiling.

Blue looked to Nick before giving a sweet smile as she leaped on Nick's shoulder since she wasn't in the condition to run on her own right now. Blue telepathically spoke with Nick. "-Thank you for freeing me...unfortunately though...I got separated from JC once we both got trapped in here...I can sense were she is at but I need Wolfa's nose to get me there since she was taught to use scents just to find JC, she's a Dusk Lycanroc with an orange pelt with midnight Lycanroc hair in the front and green eyes....if we can find her then we have a better chance at finding JC before its too late.....I sense greatly that she is in grave danger...also....do you..have a Hyper Potion on you so you can heal me....and your pokeballs are in there in that case.-" she said looking to him with her gold eyes before pointing out to his Pokeballs in the case.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy saw the Lycanroc react to something, he lifted the mask off his face, picked dup Aeris and ran back to the now slightly destroyed base. He turned to Aeris and told her to try and detect JC, she found her. Bellamy ran in the direction she told him, putting the mask on his face and pulling a pair of rather expensive looking brass knuckles he had taken from the boss. He charged through a sort of dungeon passing Nick and Blue but telling Aeris to stay with them. He reached where the hooded men as they placed her into the tube. He went into action instantly, he punch one extremely hard in the stomach, snapped another ones neck and pulled out a knife which he threw into the final ones head. The one on the floor he knocked out and left there, he walked up to the tube, pulled his fist back and punched it shattering the glass letting JC fall into his arms. He lowered her to the ground, he looked at her completely forgetting to take off her mask. Aeris had stopped as she had been told to and given Blue her flower with a smile, she then turned and smiled at Nick also.

Blue smiled thanking Aeris for giving her flower back before she leaped off Nick's shoulder quickly running up to her. She gently nudged her to try and get her awake as she suddenly felt her body was cold but was slightly breathing. "-Her body is cold, we need to warm her up quick or she really will die!-"Blue said telepathically to Bellamy before using her paw to move JC's off Bellamy to the side of his head before she saw Wolfa walk up to her sniffing her before using her body to try and warm her up. "-I can warm her up pretty fast, just be on guard at the door because something like this will instantly alert more hooded men even if the boss is dead they can still recruit a new one-"Wolfa said telepathically. Wolfa had jinxed it as more appeared in the room as she stood up above JC protecting her as she growled lowly before her rocky spikes in her mane glowed white ready to use Stone Edge if necessary.

"These pests! Your not getting away with her!"the new leader said before pressing a button locking them inside as metal bars was in front of them. This concerned Wolfa as JC needed to get out of this room to warm up. "-They locked up in here! This isn't good, we have to get out of here...but since they locked up in here...JC is in more danger of losing her life!-"Wolfa said before she laid down next to JC gently moving her close to her body using her tail as a blanket gently licking her to get the wetness off her. "Ha now she can die like we always wanted!"a hooded men said before leaving them.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was looking around when he spotted it, on the belt of one of the dead hooded men was his sword. He grabbed and had an idea, taking off JC's mask. He walked up to a security camera. He looked into shouting "Face me, or are you too scared, I killed your boss so what are you gonna do." He heard the bars lift and he turned back to the camera, if I beat you all then she goes free and any others of you out there will leave her be. If you lot win then, well she dies." He walked on and heard the bars reclose behind him he entered a room, he had left his sword with JC so he had a knife in his left hand and brass knuckles on the right, suddenly hundreds of hooded men appeared around him he began to fight when he spotted a camera, they were filming him, why? He ignored the camera and continued. Down in the cells where Aeris had remained a screen dropped down from the ceiling playing a live feed of the fight.

She had felt her body become warm quickly as she felt a pelt against her. She has slowly opened her eyes before seeing Wolfa, Blue and the other girls around her. "Wolfa...Blue...."was all she said as all the girls looked down at her happy that she was ok. "Umbre! Umbreon!" "Lycan! Lycanroc!"Wolfa had got off her before Meadow lended her her antler to help her up before holding on to her neck for support. She saw that ahead of her was Bellamy fighting the hooded men alone. She looked around quickly before seeing Bellamy's sword just next to her but had also spotted hers as well just next to the broken tube. She grabbed before Bellamy and her sword before running out to help Bellamy. She sliced down four of them before standing back next to Bellamy eyes covered with her hair before she had reached out and grabbed her mask from Bellamy's head placing it on. She had realized that she was only in a long black dress with just her bandages around her wrists and ankles along with her cross necklace around her neck. She placed her hand on Bellamy's shoulder before swiftly going at them slicing them down with her sword as she still held Bellamy's around her waist.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Bellamy and JC start fighting hooded men. “Don’t leave me out of this!” He said as he flipped into action. He grabbed a head of a hooded with his metal arm and slammed the guy down. He then grabbed the throat of another.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was punching his way through, he no longer had his knife but the brass knuckles were good enough. He stopped hitting one man, to notice that other than a few stragglers they were finished. He sighed contently. Bellamy walked outside, he sat on a bit of rubble and looked out at the now setting sun. Everything seemed to be turning out for the better, he suddenly remembered what he had said to JC when the creature was taking her, he still didn't know what her response would be as when he had said he loved her, she hadn't had time and there had been no time since then either.

She had changed back to her original clothing as she wore her mask and hooded cape again. She had seen Bellamy watching the sunset thinking about something. She didn't forget what Bellamy had said to her as she was in deep thought about suddenly, she was always busy protecting everyone that a feeling like that from someone never got to her. She felt guilty not answering him back as she walked up to him placing her hand on his shoulder as Blue walked beside her. "Bellamy, can I talk to you in private, it's important?" she asked him as she didn't look at him but at the sunset. "Meet me up on the roof of the base when we return back" she added before returning the girls leaving only Meadow out. She got on Meadow before helping Bellamy up as Blue leaped on her resting in front of her, she had looked to see if everyone had gotten out before patting Meadow's neck as she leaped off heading back to the base.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy let her help him onto Meadow and watched the surroundings, when they reached the base he went up onto the roof and sat waiting for her. He was cleaning off his brass knuckles and stroking Aeris who was sitting calmly next to him. It was nice up here.

She made her way up on the roof seeing Bellamy sitting there waiting for her as she approached him. "So you came as I requested?"she said as Blue came over and sat by her and Bellamy. She was in thought for the moment before she spoke. "Do you remember what you said to me before the creature sucked me in?"she asked looking at the view for the moment.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick dropped the hooded guy after choking him. He sent out his Pidgeot and attached a note to it. He then sent it in the direction of the base. “I have to do this.”
He said as he walked to the back of the hooded men’s base. He attached a bomb to the wall and put on a timer for one minute. He then ran to where all of the hooded men were and fought them off. One minute passes and Nick is still fighting the hooded then. Boom!

Cooper was walking outside the base when he saw Nick’s Pidgeot fly over to him. “Where’s Nick?” Cooper asked as he grabbed the note off of Pidgeot. He then read it.

Dear Cooper and the team,
I’m sorry to say this but I will not be returning from the mission I was just on. Coop, you’ll have to go on without me, be strong and don’t give up on saving the world. Be safe.
Sincerely,
Nick

After Cooper finished reading the note tears started rolling down his eyes as he ran up to the roof of the base and handed the note to JC.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis made it just in time before the whole base blew up, and all of her pokemon landed next to her. “Phew, we made it just in time!” Otis let out a sigh, and stood up. She watched the others go, and Otis returned all of her pokemon except one, it was her Flygon. “Okay, are you fit enough to fly?” Flygon hesitated, then nodded. Otis nodded as well, and hopped on Flygon’s back. They both took off, in the direction of the base.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned from the view and looked at JC, he said "yes, I remember, I said I wouldn't leave you because, I love you." He blushed quite lot but he didn't look away from JC, "Why?" he asked questioningly, he was trying to decipher what was happening, he was slightly tired but he didn't waver.

She glanced to Bellamy as she blushed slightly under her mask before speaking. "My whole entire life I have always been chased by some organization because of a rare ability that I possessed. So in saying this I needed to always be prepared to fight anyone who stood in my way to prevent from being caught. I had to learn self defense with Martial arts and even learn how to wield my katana I hold now. In order to perfect it I had to lock any sort of love feeling so I wouldn't hesitate to slice the enemy down. Of course, in order to hide that sort of feeling I wore a mask and hooded cape so I wouldn't be that easy of a target to find. Blue understood this as well so she trained with me to make sure I was safe with my brother included. Of course....I was easily misjudged because of the mask I wear they would always think I was hiding some sort of feeling but in truth I was but I would never admit it. She paused looking at the sky for the moment before looking back at him again.

"However, when you confessed that to me so suddenly, it got me to suddenly think thoroughly....but also my slightly lost vision in my right was also a misjudged to me...which is probably why I avoided the feeling completely from being hurt...but when you said you didn't mind my slightly lost vision to my right eye....I was relieved...for the first time...in my life...I could protect the one so important to me..."she gently reached her hand out to touch his cheek. "So what I was trying to say was...that I..."she was cut off once again after seeing Cooper handing a note to her that was from neck and when she read it she grew furious yet sad as tears fell insrantly. "-Nick....I'm sorry I couldn't save you-"she thought before handing the note to Bellamy as she seemed to walk away from the moment alone.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper went off after seeing JC walk off and hand Bellamy the note. He went to Nick’s Pidgeot and said “You can go now I guess since Nick’s gone,” He walked back into the base. He pulled the knife Nick gave him back at the old base. He saw something written on the bottom. It said Nick on the bottom of the knife. He then realized that this must be the knife Nick was given as a child. He then sat back in his seat fiddling with the knife.

Blue_Flash4

Aleah saw Cooper walk back into the base. She saw Cooper holding a knife that seemed to say Nick on the bottom. She remembered the note that Cooper showed her before he went to the roof. “Oh,” she thought to herself “that must be the last thing Coop has from Nick.” She walked over to Cooper and said as she grabbed his hand “Don’t worry. Just because Nick is gone doesn’t mean we stop fighting. Some of the hooded could still be alive, and don’t forget there are still the zombies. We can’t stop fighting yet.” She then kissed Cooper on the cheek and walked off.

Nate had been given the news of Nick’s death and was on top of a mountain above the base. He saw his shotgun still in the field. He walked down to it and reached for it. He then jumped back a bit as he saw another hand in a black glove reach for it. “What the..” Nate said. He looked up and saw a hooded figure in front of him. “What! I thought you were all killed off!” Nate said.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper realized Aleah had kissed him, he blushed a bit as he looked to Aleah. “You’re right we cant stop fighting!” He then looked into the field and saw Nate looked at one of the hooded figures. Cooper ran out and kicked the hooded figure in the face knocking the hood down.
Cooper looked in terror at who was under the hood. It. Was. Nick!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy read the note and went after JC, "I know we just had bad news, but could we continue our conversation" he asked. He looked at her knowing she blamed herself and thinking back to her hand on his cheek =, he was very interested in what she was saying. He said "You know it wasn't your fault, you can't always save everybody, after all we're only human."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis arrived on the roof of the base, and saw JC and Bellamy with a note. She quickly returned Flygon to her pokeball, and walked behind Bellamy. Otis read the note in his hand, and then walked away. She started to walk over to Cooper, He must have taken this hard . . . Otis stopped as Cooper ran out. Hmm, wonder what he is up too . . . She just shrugged, and sat down. Otis sighed, a lot has happened since the start of the apocalypse.

She placed her hand on her mouth as one was on her hip. She looked to Bellamy before gently wiping her tears. "I suppose your right Bellamy, I can't always save everybody and I know it wasn't my fault but sometimes I feel like it is....it's just I can't seem to stop or get a break on protecting people from this appocolipse"she said as she pulled out her katana looking at it for the moment before lowering it down. "But enough of that....what I was trying to say is that..."she suddenly felt her heart beating fast as she took a breath to calm it down. She knew this feeling because every time she is near Bellamy she always had that instinct of protecting him. She admit this to herself yes before she looked to him as made her way closer to him. She placed her hand on his shoulder close to his ear as she whispered. "Is that...I love you too..."she chuckled before backing away but seeing Shadow walk up to them.

"Hold on sis, before this can continue I like to test him"he said as he was in a mask before pulling out his blade. "Shadow....there's no need for that ok just lower your sword I already said stop being overprotective you goof"she said placing her blade back in her sheath before crossing her arms. "Ah ah sis, I don't want you getting hurt again so I must test him"he said. She sighed loudly before looking back at her over protective brother. "Fine...Bellamy, if you can beat Shadow in a duel then he will accept you but afterwards I'll duel you to see if you gone soft"she smirked seeing him smirk back. "Alright deal, Bellamy prepare yourself!"he said pulling out his blade. She had handed Bellamy his sword she had lend her before backing up to give them space as Blue and Sparkx sat beside her.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled and chuckled lightly, "right lets do this", he winked at JC and then flipped over Shadow now standing behind him he lunged at him, he wasn't planning on hurting him, but he decided he would rather apologise for hurting him than lose. He decided to keep slightly more defensive than usual.

She chuckled as Bellamy went at him quickly. She knew Shadow wasn't going to be that easy to beat so he had better prepare himself for how Shadow will blind side him even if Bellamy loses he will still accept him since he has a gentle heart.

Shadow instantly blocked his attack from behind swiftly with her sword before pushing him back as he leaped in the air flipping before facing him. "Not bad Bellamy, trying to blind side me like that but you have to do better then that for me to accept you and take my sisters heart without hurting her"he said before swiftly going at him at him colliding his blade with his pushing him back quickly to say he wasn't playing around.

She gave a chuckle seeing Shadow wasn't playing around for sure as she had been hurt before in the past so he wasn't going easy on him.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper looked at Nick in terror seeing that Nick was in a hooded men outfit. Nick pulled out a katana and knocked down Cooper and Nate. Nick then pulled the hood up covering most of his face. He looked up and saw Bellamy, JC, and Shadow on the roof of the base. Nick jumped up to the roof.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis jumped back in surprise as a hooded man jumped onto the roof. “W-W-What is going on?” She stood up quickly, Otis was already reaching for her pocket knife. “I thought you guys were all dead!” She pulled out her pocket knife, it was her only weapon. Otis looked at the man, fear crawled up her spine.

Blue_Flash4

Nick in his hooded men outfit pulled out his pistol and shot two bullets at Otis. After he shot he put his pistol up and pulled out a katana and started walking towards JC, Bellamy and Shadow.

Cooper got up and crawled over to where Nate was and said “Dude am I the only one that just saw Nick who’s supposed to be dead in a hooded men outfit?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis’ eyes widened as two bullets pierced her. She fell to the ground, and dropped her pocket knife. Her leg and chest were bleeding, and Otis tried to get up. She quickly took off her bag, and pulled out her first aid kit. Otis’ fingers fumbled to open the pack, and she coughed. Her vision grew blurry, but Otis wouldn’t let herself die.

She heard gun shots suddenly close as that instantly got her attention. She saw Otis down shot in the chest and leg seeing how deparately she was trying to clean herself up. "Delta help out Otis!"she said throwing her Luxury ball as a Primarina appeared in front of Otis. "Prima!"she said before using her fairy aura to heal Otis's injuries.

She looked more closely before seeing Blue leap at a hooded man using Iron tail to slam him down on the head to the ground before she flipped in the air landing beside JC again as she growled. "Umbre! Umbreon!"she scented Nick under that hooded cape as this caused her to hesitate a bit but she couldn't let her partner down. She pulled out her katana before swiftly using her foot to keep him down pointing her katana at his neck. "So it was you who shot Otis! You asked men don't know when to give up!"she said sternly but coldly.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis almost gave up, then her vision grew clear, and the pain stopped. She looked in front of her, and saw JC’s Primarina. She stood up, and pet Primarina, “Thank you . . .” Otis’ heart was still racing, and she pulled out a pokeball. Otis gave one more smile at Primarina, before running to the hooded man. Otis saw Blue and JC fighting the man, and she threw the pokeball in the air. It opened and Scolipede came out, she was ready for battle.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned from his fight and went to stand by JC's side .He turned to her and Otis, as Aeris strolled out to stand by him and he said "I got your back" he was really fed up with these hooded men. He held is sword tightly prepared to defend both JC and Otis if he needed to.

Blue_Flash4

Nick saw Otis, JC, and Bellamy staring at him weapons ready to fight. He pulled out a katana and his pistol. He then jumped over and sliced JC in the leg and Bellamy on the shoulder and grabbed Otis’ throat right after putting his pistol away.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was just about to call an order to Scolipede, when she was picked up by the hooded man. She gasped for air, and Otis saw who was under the hood. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw Nick, but didn’t speak. Otis closed her eyes, and waited for death. Then Scolipede charged towards Nick, her antennas sharp.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy ignored the cut to his shoulder, instead he ran over to JC, "are you ok?" he asked. He turned to see the hooded man holding Otis, he threw his sword directly at the guys back. He waited tensely to see whether or not the sword would hit on not while making sure that JC was too injured "can you stand?"