• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Ah, okay, then.

I was thinking about having Celia and Jude again but I decided that I'd kinda combine them to make one character.

Name: Julian "Jules" Skateway
Species: Human
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: Julian has dark brown hair, somewhat messy, and it's down to the bottoms of his ears. His eyes are bright blue, it's almost like they glow. He's quite short for his age, being 5'2". He has an average build and is pale. He usually wears sweatshirts and jeans.
Abilities and Powers: He has one power that he likes to call Cilmate Water. He can create water from his hands at any temperature. So, he can also make steam/water vapor and ice. But, making hot water or steam will extract a lot of heat from his body, leaving him cold. Vise versa for making cold water or ice. He will also get cramps. Some so bad that he can't even move.
Personality: He's shy but a really nice guy. Quiet most of the time. He's also embarrassed easily. He likes to listen to people's conversations instead of participating in them. Quite overprotective. I think it'll develop more during the RP.
Way of Application: Completed test. Didn't do too bad, I must say.
Relationships: His parents names are Catherine and Hank. He inherited his power from his father. He has an older sister who is in college, her name is May.
Other: If I recall correctly, Thunder Quack was the code word from the last one as well.

Ah, okay, then.

I was thinking about having Celia and Jude again but I decided that I'd kinda combine them to make one character.

Name: Julian "Jules" Skateway
Appearance: Julian has dark brown hair, somewhat messy, and it's down to the bottoms of his ears. His eyes are bright blue, it's almost like they glow. He's quite short for his age, being 5'2". He has an average build and is pale. He usually wears sweatshirts and jeans.
Abilities and Powers: He has one power that he likes to call Cilmate Water. He can create water from his hands at any temperature. So, he can also make steam/water vapor and ice. But, making hot water or steam will extract a lot of heat from his body, leaving him cold. Vise versa for making cold water or ice. He will also get cramps. Some so bad that he can't even move.
Personality: He's shy but a really nice guy. Quiet most of the time. He's also embarrassed easily. He likes to listen to people's conversations instead of participating in them. Quite overprotective. I think it'll develop more during the RP.
Way of Application: Completed test. Didn't do too bad, I must say.
Relationships: His parents names are Catherine and Hank. He inherited his power from his father. He has an older sister who is in college, her name is May.
Other: If I recall correctly, Thunder Quack was the code word from the last one as well.

Phew, there won't be two Judes

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Oh. I guess we forgot the crucial detail. @Shikowara We kinda already time skipped. Meaning that everything in the first day has already transpired. So.....you may want to delete an Rewrite your post.
Well, fuck.

...I'll just read the entire roleplay, don't worry about me.
EDIT: That means worry about meee. Heeeeelp.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
A short simple and to the point explanation of the story so far.
Everyone entered the school, A previous character named Donald. Owned by Psymallard. Caused a bit of a ruckus, The principle tried to stop him. But marcel kinda slammed him with a demon arm. Marcel ran off to release some steam, as the others went to the field to do the Opening Battles. Marcel flew back and The battles went as followed. Doku vs Loufe, Soul vs Marcel, Zack vs Donald, then to finish, Tara and Porco vs Seth and Holly. During the last match Marcel introduced his Four Horsemen Generals. And Donald flew away from the school. They went to find him, had a battle with him. His mom pulled an Omni Man and then the duo of Marcel and his Death General Samael helped finish of the fight. Then an interview at the police station followed where Zalthereon (Marcel’s demon) Basically provided an ace of an alibi. The group of students (Marcel, Seth, Donald, Mira, and Jude) went back to the dorms. While the Four Horsemen Generals were dismissed by Marcel. But they are still keeping a watchful eye on him from the shadows. Everyone went to sleep a little while after that.

Timeskip to the current day of Friday. Marcel confessed his feelings to Doku. Giving us our first couple of the new gen Comet Trail. Seth ran of because he had feelings for Marcel since the beginning of the roleplay. The only people who knew about this were Mira, Nero, and Zalthereon (as an estimation). Porco (Marcel’s brother) is currently walking with a two people, those being Damon and Oliver. Another group jumped over the duo of Porco and Oliver. (Correct me if I am wrong) but the group is Ariana, Leon, and Dominic. Damon noted about Ariana and Porco noted the name.

And that is about it.
I believe. (Tagging people to double check.) @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Now here is what I am thinking. Your character is a new comer. So, have your character go to the main office to get all checked in and good to go. Then (whomever owns the home room teacher) can tell you the number here in the discussion.

Everyone entered the school, A previous character named Donald. Owned by Psymallard. Caused a bit of a ruckus, The principle tried to stop him. But marcel kinda slammed him with a demon arm. Marcel ran off to release some steam, as the others went to the field to do the Opening Battles. Marcel flew back and The battles went as followed. Doku vs Loufe, Soul vs Marcel, Zack vs Donald, then to finish, Tara and Porco vs Seth and Holly. During the last match Marcel introduced his Four Horsemen Generals. And Donald flew away from the school. They went to find him, had a battle with him. His mom pulled an Omni Man and then the duo of Marcel and his Death General Samael helped finish of the fight. Then an interview at the police station followed where Zalthereon (Marcel’s demon) Basically provided an ace of an alibi. The group of students (Marcel, Seth, Donald, Mira, and Jude) went back to the dorms. While the Four Horsemen Generals were dismissed by Marcel. But they are still keeping a watchful eye on him from the shadows. Everyone went to sleep a little while after that.

Timeskip to the current day of Friday. Marcel confessed his feelings to Doku. Giving us our first couple of the new gen Comet Trail. Seth ran of because he had feelings for Marcel since the beginning of the roleplay. The only people who knew about this were Mira, Nero, and Zalthereon (as an estimation). Porco (Marcel’s brother) is currently walking with a two people, those being Damon and Oliver. Another group jumped over the duo of Porco and Oliver. (Correct me if I am wrong) but the group is Ariana, Leon, and Dominic. Damon noted about Ariana and Porco noted the name.

And that is about it.
I believe. (Tagging people to double check.) @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Now here is what I am thinking. Your character is a new comer. So, have your character go to the main office to get all checked in and good to go. Then (whomever owns the home room teacher) can tell you the number here in the discussion.

Leo and Zack, Jude and Zoey are in Cafeteria I think

Shikowara

Previously Lily May

And that is about it.

Okay...thank you...
I will do that lol.
Just give me like an hour idk.

Thúñdër Qûàck

Name(First and last): Max P. (Pennister) Asterkisk
Height: 5'3
Appearance: Max has a grinning smile that gets a little creepier the more someone would stare at it, carrying a head of red dyed hair, he walks around with a orange hoodie, holding a game controller on the front of it as its logo, Max was never a fan of pants, believing them to be dragging and heavy, he keeps tan shorts on him at all times, wearing a pair of sandals.
Abilities and Powers: (This is Important. 3 abilities in total, must be balanced with a downside if they’re too strong, and they can be named if you’d like, for easier identification in and out of RP.)
Personality: Max's personality is highly childish and immature when he's in a good mood, at other times, he's the kind of comic relief, if someone told him to do something, he won't listen, running around but with a bit of sense, whenever someone seems sad to him, he'll do everything he can try to make him feel better.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): His parents forced him to study for the application and (after a bit of procrastination) managed to pass.
Relationships: (Can range anywhere from family to friends to crushes, go wild) Thúñdër Qûàck

Abilities and Powers
  • Ear of Spectation: Max's ears are a bit more powerful than others, for example, let's say he's chilling in a cafeteria or whatnot and someone like threw a milk carton at him, and this carton was quiet, even though he isn't a good dodger, he would be able to hear a small woosh of dairy towards him.
  • One Man Army: Max has a ability to create a almost identical look alike, the main difference is the hand, a Clone of Max is left handed while Max, is right handed, a very specific difference, but Max, not being able to master this skill, can make only a pair of Clones at a time, him and these Clones have a bond, so they're tethered to each other, so if Max was slapped in the face, each Clone would suddenly have a bruise and vice versa, these Clones last about half a hour before disappearing from existence.
  • Crash Dummy: Max has a hardened head, figuratively, whenever Max takes a massive, or at least damaging enough, he'll have a chance to have it impervious to him, although, if this happens, his body becomes flimsy and hard for him to use it for a limited time, making him vulnerable.

MarcelGalliard790

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I Delete one post to raise awareness to the host @Cryronn the Mudkip about a couple of things.
1. Which teacher is for which class of the day?
2. An acceptance for @Shamaniac231 is still in order
3. Loads of tags for the sake of having others be aware they can post a reply on the roleplay
@Shikowara @Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Void_Nugget (If Possible) @wintersolstice @Gamingfan
I'm not really able to post because no one has responded to my first one.

MarcelGalliard790

So not power training. But. I would kindly ask for a more in-depth sort of....explanation of the course.

@Shikowara That you may have to ask Cryronn. Because. I don’t really plan on having staff members. Most of my characters will be linked to the brothers Marcel and Porco in some way. But any others I introduced are going to just be side characters who appear from time to time.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
So not power training. But. I would kindly ask for a more in-depth sort of....explanation of the course.

@Shikowara That you may have to ask Cryronn. Because. I don’t really plan on having staff members. Most of my characters will be linked to the brothers Marcel and Porco in some way. But any others I introduced are going to just be side characters who appear from time to time.
Oi. Time to wake Cryronn from the dead lol.