• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I’m thinking about new moves I would give Marcel. But it is just a bit hard.

*Edit*
I have something better than moves. Updated Rival themes!
Marcel and @Cmeriwether ’s own Damon. I thought about the power aspect for this one
So why not Metal Scratchin from Sonic Rush

Marcel and @Cryronn the Mudkip ’s Soul. I thought about the energy that is in the rivalry. So I chose the boss theme from Sonic Rush Adventure

Marcel and @Clite of Dragonbow ’s Jude. I thought more of the elegance and power that the battle would bring to it. So this one I chose Wrapped in Black from Sonic Rush

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Name: Blue Wilson
Species: Human
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Black hair with blue streaks, white skin, about 5’9, eye color is a mix of blue and green, black leather jacket with grey tshirt under, dark blue jeans, and black boots
Abilities and Powers: Super speed (can run at extremely fast speeds, however can currently get easily unbalanced if running on ice for example), water control (can’t control the water inside of people but any other water source can be controlled, can also shoot water out of their hands), and lightning control (they can shoot lightning from their body and can control smaller sources of lightning but hasn’t gotten strong enough to control bigger sources, cannot control lightning from the sky)
Personality: Kind, calm, only really talks to close friends or when required to, so shy basically.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Finished test with a high score
Relationships: None at the moment
Other: Thunder Quack

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Well. Most people are heading their way to class. In your case. I would recommend just saying you got all of your paperwork checked at the office so then you can head on down to homeroom, where everyone else is. Max entered….that happened. Marcel tried to make small talk with the two newcomers and thus eventually decided it would be for the best to leave them to their own devices.