• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
One of which is the Generals being there. Ooooo. Spicy.
Anyways...here are their appearances via Picrew.
Samael:
51376C34-E8A2-42E2-8034-0918069307E0.png

Judas:
FE627595-E724-497D-B0C7-2825E1A21845.png

Sampson:
8C204949-ED00-4EFA-8594-00D71D6CCC9B.png

Nix:
EB6450B8-AF59-45C5-9FEA-2979EA8C335D.png

*Edit* Tagging session once again. @Cryronn the Mudkip @Shamaniac231 @wintersolstice (Hopefully) @Void_Nugget (If possible) @Gold The Dragonite @Gamingfan @Shikowara

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Oh! You have been accepted finally @Shamaniac231 You can post on the roleplay! However! I will quote one of my posts with a summary of the roleplay so far so you can read it and gain all the context you need to begin your adventure here at comet trail. Come to me or Mention anyone here. We’ll be quick to help.
Here is the post:
A short simple and to the point explanation of the story so far.
Everyone entered the school, A previous character named Donald. Owned by Psymallard. Caused a bit of a ruckus, The principle tried to stop him. But marcel kinda slammed him with a demon arm. Marcel ran off to release some steam, as the others went to the field to do the Opening Battles. Marcel flew back and The battles went as followed. Doku vs Loufe, Soul vs Marcel, Zack vs Donald, then to finish, Tara and Porco vs Seth and Holly. During the last match Marcel introduced his Four Horsemen Generals. And Donald flew away from the school. They went to find him, had a battle with him. His mom pulled an Omni Man and then the duo of Marcel and his Death General Samael helped finish of the fight. Then an interview at the police station followed where Zalthereon (Marcel’s demon) Basically provided an ace of an alibi. The group of students (Marcel, Seth, Donald, Mira, and Jude) went back to the dorms. While the Four Horsemen Generals were dismissed by Marcel. But they are still keeping a watchful eye on him from the shadows. Everyone went to sleep a little while after that.

Timeskip to the current day of Friday. Marcel confessed his feelings to Doku. Giving us our first couple of the new gen Comet Trail. Seth ran of because he had feelings for Marcel since the beginning of the roleplay. The only people who knew about this were Mira, Nero, and Zalthereon (as an estimation). Porco (Marcel’s brother) is currently walking with a two people, those being Damon and Oliver. Another group jumped over the duo of Porco and Oliver. (Correct me if I am wrong) but the group is Ariana, Leon, and Dominic. Damon noted about Ariana and Porco noted the name.

And that is about it.
I believe. (Tagging people to double check.) @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Now here is what I am thinking. Your character is a new comer. So, have your character go to the main office to get all checked in and good to go. Then (whomever owns the home room teacher) can tell you the number here in the discussion.

We had our first day. During an assembly we get a rowdy kid named Donald, who gets struck down by the principal. Then we have a few student battles, the first 3 1v1, and then a 2v2 so I remember. The day ends with Donald’s mom getting arrested for assault after a skirmish outside the school.

Now we have the 2nd day, and everyone is going to home room, lead by Mr.Torren.