• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Psymallard

Previously mallard
@Psymallard

If you want, I can make an excuse for your characters to leave for a while so you can come back whenever you find a moment of peace again

I dunno, my motivation for roleplaying in general has kinda diminished over the past couple months. I usually come back around and start feeling motivated after a bit, but that doesn't seem to be happening this time.

Soul and Nero: Nero fucking despises Soul because he hates his hair
Soul and Tara: Sibling Dynamic but Cousins
Soul and Marcel: Rivalry but one is Flamboyant and the other likes arson
Soul and Loufe: Calm and TOO MUCH ENERGY
Soul and Maia: Blue Boy repeatedly attempts to introduce smol one to society
Soul and Pi- oh wait
Soul and Death: One fears the other, and the other has a very strong opinion on anime

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
To pass the time for replies. I made some Picrew stuff.
Porco and his attire for today:
78B8D1A0-82C7-448E-913F-097600C6DBF5.png

Marcel currently:
1586E8F7-81E8-41A0-ABE3-B918755FCDB2.png

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I currently have too many roleplay for the time I have available and since this one is the most fast paced I'm going to take a small break from it, you guys can feel free to auto Doku for the time being and I'll just ask for an update when I have more time and am able to properly respond once more, I will also probably try to keep up with what's going on from time to time as well.