• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Wyvern: Generation two

@Eevee E Accepted

@SMRPG64 @MegaCharizardZ @Fraseandchico
I actually have a way for the betrayal to seem more realistic

So, We are at the tower, with Mega Summoning Raquaza.(If we get permission) And if we are really lucky, Mega does the thing in the volcanion movie to force Mega Evolve the Pokemon. Then he is all like, bow down to your god kind of thing. Few people resist and are straight up executed pretty much. Everyone is now a bit iffy. @Fraseandchico now stands up and is all like "You're straight evil, I need to stop you!" Gets beaten around a bit, and more and more people begin to fight as well. Then it's pretty much all of Team Wyvern V.S. Our God.

Also, I didn't make something clear in my sign up thread

Everyone is a ground or air unit. Everyone technically does missions. Operatives are specialized forces, kinda like our Raid Team.

Since Rayquaza is a very important part of the story but we don't know what we are exactly going to do, Should we ask for permission now or later?

I say later, to prove this RP can sustain itself. As of now, let's just focus on the matters we have at hand. Kanto Dominance, Dragon Delta, and seeing just how long this RP can last

also do most people already have a set team?
I have though of the full team for Ivan, here's the trainer card
452719_trainercard-Ivan_Bar.png

the non evolved Pokémon are those who will evolve later in the story and the evolved ones are already in that form when Ivan gets them

I forgot to close Pokecharms, lol. BTW, I see the Mass Effect reference in that meme you put up. As I stated before, Abi isn't evil. She's only doing what she's doing for the sake of getting money to survive in the world. I'd imagine, realistically, this would be the case with a lot of people in organizations. They do not necessarily agree with their morals, but they do what they need to do. Then, there are, of course, the fanatics. I guess we'll see how it pans out, though.

Ok, I'm going to start being a little less accepting of short RP post. I always feel bad when I do this, but here it goes... This is for the sake of the RP. Short post make RP's die faster in my experience, that's why I created the 7 Sentence rule.

@Fraseandchico Please post seven sentences. Most of your post do not fall into the above category.
@koopa000 Same goes for you too, except around half of them are fine
@Eevee E Well, with your second post, you almost made it. Just try to make sure you get seven sentences.
@PeachyPie For the most part, you're good, just make sure you re-read your post

Do not edit old post unless you are the most recent. Just make sure you do so from now on. Trust me, you will have a much better time RPing with more detail.