• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Wyvern: Generation two

(With Collaboration with @MegaCharizardZ and I, we decided to give Team Wyvern another try. If you were a previous member of Team Wyvern, repost your character sheet and make sure to tweak it to fit Generation two. https://pokecharms.com/threads/team-wyvern-generation-two.15353/ )

Team Wyvern, a small and relatively laughable team compared to others. They lacked technology, organization, and mobility of forces. Their goal was to reach Raquaza, but due to the sheer power of Team Magma and Aqua, they never had a chance. One day, Team Wyvern decided to hire a scientist. It was a bit of a rocky start, but eventually, newfound reform was found. They obtained technology that could rival even the best of developers, organize and execute plans effectively, and made their base mobile. The Stellaire Airship, an airbase floating high in the sky, gaining its name for being able to see the stars in daylight. The ship stays afloat through the power of turbines, and those turbines are powered by either solar or nuclear energy, preferring Solar the most due to the dangers of Nuclear.

On the Top of the Airship was a series of pads for flying Pokemon. A Pokemon would be guided by a colored light designated to the Pokemon. This would allow for landing both day and night. Also on top is various cannons for the Pokemon to shoot from and boost their attacks. Based on the elemental is what kind of damage would be dealt. Only special moves can be shot into these cannons.On the corners of the ship would be the turbines to keep the ship afloat. The sides of the ship have a series of enameled glass windows. These windows are to be closed at all times unless they are closer to the ground. On each side, there is one slot for leaders or important members to enter the airship. The bottom of the Airship has a series of escape pods in case of emergency and an area for Pokemon to drop attacks from above.

The first floor, starting from the bottom of the ship would be a meeting facility if face to face contact was required for certain missions. This is the smallest part of the ship as well. The second floor would be a series of hallways and rooms for members to stay in. They are not big rooms, but something liveable for the members. Two beds, a small desk, and anything preferences that are possible on the ship. The third floor is where any personnel with jobs that require them to stay on the ship. This would be mission organizers, mission leaders, Technical department, Mechanical workers, researchers, scientist, and lastly, the Leaders Quarters. The Mission Leaders and Mission Organizers, rooms are the largest due to the fact they require multiple members in them at a time. The fourth floor is the main hub of the ship. Rather than being a series of hallways, this part of the ship is an open room. Built into the walls are holoboards, with various news updates about what’s going on in the world, and the other being of mission feeds. This room is also the main dining hall, with food being served at certain times of the day. In the center of each table is a small holoboard, which the users sitting there can set preferences to. The fifth floor is where members will have supplies regained if needed. This is also where most of the preparation for missions begin. The 6th floor is a placeholder floor for future development. The 7th floor is where Pokemon dock, and if needed, launch attacks against other attackers. The landing pads above lower and raise to prepare Pokemon for launching.

So I got the general idea of how the ship will be. Now for the sign ups. For previous Team Wyvern Rper's it should be a very similar format

You are a new member of Team Wyvern, A Team based around Dragon-types, They want to Control Rayquaza and Control all Seven Regions, As a Grunt, You have been sent by the Leader (I will be the Leader, I'll have a Grunt character but I'll have the leader by my Secondary RP Character) to do many things such as Steal Pokemon, Capture Rare Pokemon for the Team, Protect Places, Worst Job ever.
----------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
Only three Admins (Get here while they are still here!)
NO MEGA EVOLUTIONS OR LEGENDARIES
Please do not catch something like a Salamence without a battle with a POKEBALL
You may have up to Three Characters
Put "Team Wyvern" in Other if you read the Rules, I'm using this so I Don't get Terrible RPers not reading the Rules
Seven Sentence post minimum. Try to refrain from speech being one of your seven sentences
(Removed the Dragon Type rule. It will be explained in RP why this is no longer a required rule)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Rank (Grunt or Admin):
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (If needed):
Job:
Other:

Pokemon:
Nickname (If you don't want a nickname, leave this Blank):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:

I will be tagging Admins of the old RP. If @MegaCharizardZ decides to tag you if you are a grunt, then that's that.
@SMRPG64 @PeachyPie @Ice Devil

Lastly, My CS

Name: Solis
Nickname: The Scientist, Sol

Personality: Solis is worried about his standing in the organization. When he feels like he isn't doing enough, he will go on an inventing spree, creating useful items for the organization. Solis is a bit on edge, worried about possible outcomes that have such a low percentage, they should not even be acknowledged. Solis is nice, though. He makes sure that each member is equipped properly and will loan out his Pokemon to help Team Members on missions. Even when a mission doesn't concern him, he will sometimes watch over the mission to make sure things go right. He does this using the Spectacle Lens.
Appearance: Solis stands around 5'9" with short black hair with a few white strands in the front. He has a thin body due to not exercising much, but not fat due to not eating that much either. Solis was a Holopad strapped to his arm at almost all times but isn't on unless needed to be. He wears long baggy pants and a typical tee-shirt with a front pocket. When in the lab, he usually is wearing a gray lab coat that has an assortment of many different items on it for technical purposes. He wears his Spectacle Lens which is able to analyze Pokemon and identify them properly. It is controlled with his eyes, so it is normal for his eyes to seem like they are wandering off.

Backstory (If needed): (I just made this character. I'ma kinda go with it and see where it takes me) Solis started off as a normal scientist for Team Wyvern, supplying technical devices, such as his Holopads, Break Serum, and Spectacle Lens. He wasn't satisfied with his work because it was only temporary. Solis decided to do something that could change the course of Team Wyvern forever, create Delta Species. It started off as a simple side job, but he became more obsessed with it and made it his primary work. After many failed experiments, he created his first Delta Species, Apalala. He began a flurry of more Delta Species but saved the best ones for himself. Now Solis' job in Team Wyvern is to make Pokemon Dragon type in order to ensure that Team Wyvern will be the greatest team that has ever roamed this planet and to rule it with him as its creator.

Job: Scientist

Other:
Holopad: The Holopad is an invention of Solis. It is a small thin metal bar that runs across the side of the arm. When activated, a screen will appear from one side based off of preference and can do a variety of things. It can be used to issue orders to units, identify Pokemon and People, function as a one-time teleport (because the battery runs out. Must teleport to other Holopad), and lastly, act as a normal tablet for leisure use of the team. A Holopad has a battery life of 3 hours, but can be recharged via electric Pokemon, or spare batteries can be carried.

Break Serum: Break Serum is a one-time use item that allows a Pokemon to go into a BREAK state (+3 in all stats). To be used, it is either lined around the openings of a Pokeball or injected directly into the Pokemon via a needle. Excessive use of Break Serum can lead to the Pokemon having sudden fainting episodes. This causes the Pokemon's HP to drop to Zero immediately. It is expected to only be used during important situations

Spectacle lens: Similar to the Holopad, Spectacle Lens is a thin wire that runs along the face like glasses. Once activated, a holo display appears over eyes. The Spectacle lens can be used as a telescope to see far away, send and receive messages, use as a radio to hear and send voice messages, identify Pokemon, thermal lens to see heat signatures, and Admins get the ability to see out of another Spectacle lens when they are activated. This can be used for more precise orders. Every Spectacle lens is equipped with an onboard assistant to manage the user of the lens. This assistant can be customized to fit the needs of the user. The Spectacle Lens is controlled through hand motions, eye movement, and voice commands. A Spectacle lens has an average battery life of two hours, but can be recharged via electric Pokemon, Holopad, or spare batteries that can be carried.

TEAM WYVERN

Pokemon:
Name: Orion
Species: Luxray
Personality: Orion happens to be very territorial. He is almost the guard dog(cat) for Solis' lab to make sure no one breaks in. When paired with other Team Wyvern members, Orion has a habit of trying to lead the charge. Secretly, though, Orion just wants to prove himself to Solis to show that his work was not a mistake.
Unique Traits: Electric Dragon Type.

Pokemon:
Name: Apalala (Hindi Water Dragon Myth)
Species: Milotic
Personality: Apalala was Solis' first success in creating a Dragon Pokemon. Apalala has a concept in her head that she is the Queen of Team Wyvern, and expects others to do so. She is the first success and Milotic are considered beautiful, so this can make sense. She often makes demands from other Pokemon due to trainers not being able to understand her. If they don't comply, she usually demonstrates her power. Secretly, though, she is afraid she will be replaced if she doesn't prove she is the best. She is the first and doesn't want to be considered obsolete
Unique Traits: Water Dragon Type.

Pokemon:
Name: Attor (Means Venom)
Species: Salazzle
Personality: Delta Species Pokemon has an increased anger than normal Pokemon. Attor is subjected to extreme fits of anger when in battle, often losing herself in it. This doesn't stop her from her thinking, though. She is clever and uses that to her advantage. She has a habit of helping Solis with work, even when he doesn't need it. This shows she is attempting to care.
Unique Traits: Poison Dragon Type

Last edited:
So, this almost just my team wyvern bio
Bio
Name: Danny Sycamore
Job: Mission Leader/Enforcer
Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes. Black tech coat with the shirt that was mangled by his Pokémon
Personality:Kind, but acts tuff to get in good with team wyvern. A very flirtatious person
Backstory: Danny is Porfessor Sycamore's Nephew. Danny believed that he wasn'the getting any attention from him and started acting out. Willing to quit team wyvern as soon as he is accepted by his uncle. He is a powerful enforcer of Team wyvern
Other: he is not to fond of Team Wyvern's intentions.
Pokemon
Species: Haxoruous.
Personality: Sometimes attacks people brutally, unless Danny stops him, otherwise kind.
Unigue Traits: Shiny

Species: Greninja
Personality:given to him by Sycamore as his starter. Greninja acts like any other stater would.
Ungue traits: None

Species:Charizard
Personality: Brutal and unforgiving, but somewhere inside of hime he's kind.
Unique traits: None

Last edited:
@HydreigonBorn37 You can have Delta-Species, just not yet (At least from what my character will be doing) So as of the beginning of the RP, Charizard is Fire Flying. Also, We already have 3 Admin's, whether they join or not is the question, for right now, that's a placeholder. (Edit: I just added Job on the Bio's because I felt like it is something that needed to be stated.)

Leader(That a job in its self), Scientist, Mission Organizer, Mission Leader, Mechanic, Operative (The Dirty Work), Researcher, and Supplier, stuff like that. Stuff you do on the ship.

I guess Enforcer could be considered a job actually, You assert dominance in the Region to make us known? You would technically act as a Mission Leader too.

To explain Mission Leader in more Detail, they lead the Mission obviously. They can choose to stay on the Ship and Act as an eye in the Sky and coordinate the Mission from there, or You can be on the ground too and help out the unit. It is your job to get the Mission done and you will be held at fault the most if the mission fails. You do not plan the missions, due to that being the Organizers job, rather, you execute them and use a better grasp of reality because you know you and your teams limits.

I was in the rp before, (though I was quite new, so I wasn't able to do much) so I'll just edit my old rp form a bit.

Name: Hailey
Personality: Brave and kind, but quick tempered. She can lie and get away with it if has to, but usually won't. Loves her Pokémon, and doesn't really like catching them, which is why only one Pokémon on her team didn't hatch from an egg that she had taken with her. Doesn't really like where she is right now in life, but does it anyway.
Appearance: Tall, with brown hair and darker brown eyes, the hair reaching her waist and very wavy.
Backstory (If needed): (Not needed, was in previous rp form)
Job: Mission organizer
Other: Team Wyvern

Pokemon:

Nickname: Eclipse
Species: Haxorus
Appearance: Has purple eyes instead of the normal red.
Personality: Doesn't realize how strong they are, and often causes damage without realizing it. Still, he's a very nice Pokémon.
(Evolved since last roleplay)

Nickname: Fang
Species: Gabite
Appearance: Normal, wearing Everstone.
Personality: Still refuses to evolve, and is a bit nicer. Doesn't trust strangers or show too much affection to them, though.

Nickname: Mist
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Extremely kind, but learned not to be so naive.

Nickname: Inevi
Species: Lycanroc (mid-day)
Appearance: Shiny, has a Focus Sash tied around their neck as if it was a scarf.
Personality: Calm and doesn't just jump into action.
Unique Qualities: Shiny
(Added them to my team, wasn't on before)

Doing something completely optional, but I have been going through Colress Remix's to find something that would fit my character because he is a scientist. I found one that is kind of a mixture of Scientific and dragonesc. Going to drop it if anyone decides to battle Solis

I like it, and I'm going to make it his Theme as of now. Reason I'm posting this is because I want to see if anyone can find remixes for their Characters too but still fit them. Some underused themes, like Frontier Brian and stuff have great remixes

(Message to Stellar, it may seem like I'm double posting, but I'm going to delete the last one in a sec)
@Leafyyon Alright, Accepted. Once Mega gets a bit more time, we will write the starter post, but as of now, just wait

I guess Danny should have a theme. For some reason I think this fit's him perfectly. I might even give Danny a Gallade eventually.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you can't What I am saying is that you probably figure out what he betrays them. If by the grace of Stellar we can have Raquaza, that would be the time. Or we just do something utterly horrible

That would have to be pretty hidden well to become a Mission Leader. I mean, if it was evident that someone didn't like the organization, would you let them lead your People? How about it takes time to hate Team Wyvern. At first, he actually likes them, but in the end he dislikes them. Solis might do the same thing if Raquaza goes beserk. Community effort to take down Raquaza if it happens?

And in comes Wyvern Admin David!

Name: David
Personality: Cold, Calculating and mostly heartless, but can show mercy and compassion, especially when it suits him best
Appearance: A middle aged man of Asian descent with dark hair and eyes. He wears glasses, and either a modified team Wyvern admin uniform or a lab coat
Backstory (If needed): Born in a dirt-poor village, David always had a lot of potential, since it would never be reached through the terrible schooling of that area, he went overseas, where he met team Wyvern, and seeing the rescources at thier disposal, joined them
Other: Team Wyvern
Pokemon:

Nickname: none
Species: Alakazam
Appearance: Regular
Personality: Wise and patient, Alakazam is a skilful battler and an extremely intellegent Pokemon

Nickname: Ying
Species: Dragonair
Appearance: Slightly darker than average
Personality: Malicious and evil, Ying loves seeing others in pain

Nickname: Yang
Species: Dragonair
Appearance: Slightly lighter than average
Personality: Kind and compassipnate, yang hates seeing others in pain

Nickname: Zodiac
Species: Dragonite
Appearance: A normal Dragonite
Personality: Calm and wise, Zodiac shows personality traits from Ying and Yang, he is playful and kind, yet stern and merciless, he is the true balance between the two

Nickname: YingYang
Species: Dratini
Appearance: A baby dratini, son of Ying and Yang
Personality: like Zodiac, YingYang possesses traits from both Ying and Yang, but unlike Zodiac, cannot balance them. He is prone to anger and has rapid mood swings.

The Stellaire sounds AWESOME

Oh, and TEAM WYVERN

Name:Zoe Connor
Rank (Grunt or Admin):Admin
Personality:She is Silly most of the time, But can battle really well, When given orders by her Leader Lyren she follows immediately like in a Hypnotic Trance. does not understand scientific thingamagigs and explanations but tries to anyway, She is also very fond of Cooking but rarely shows it off to anyone. Most of the time she dissapears and appears suddenly no one knows why she does that except for her Pokemon.
Appearance:She has short Dark Blue hair (which she never fixes and/or style)Wears a Black Trench Coat with a Sky Blue Collar and Edges, a Necklace that has the Team Wyvern Symbol engraved onto it, A Belt with Hooks for her Pokeballs, her Glasses and Special Headphones when she commands Ajax to play an Extremely High Tone of Music
Backstory (If needed): soon but not today
Job:Whatever she is assigned with
Other:She's Scared of Losing her Pokemon

Pokemon:
Nickname:Haze
Species:Houndoom
Appearance:White Fur and Black Bones (reversed Color)
Personality:Very Hot Headed and Over Protective

Nickname:Ajax
Species:Noivern
Appearance:A Blue Noivern with an Iconic Scar on his Left Wing
Personality:Likes Annoying Zoe by Playing Random Music *cough*Megalovania*cough*

Nickname:Razor
Species:Flygon
Appearance:A Shiny Flygon
Personality:Likes to Battle Zoe had been in many bad situations due to Razor's love for battle

Nickname:Altair
Species:Haxorus
Appearance:Normal
Personality:prefers Battling alone but will not hesitate to ask for help

Nickname:Kairo
Species:Lucario
Appearance:Normal
Personality:Kairo will Kill if it means completing the Mission Zoe and Kairo seems like an Unstoppable Duo but has been defeated before

Last edited:
Here Comes Blue's Child!

Bio
Name: Soan Oak
Personality: Has Developed A Large Hatred Of Most People, Especially His Father Blue, and Brenden, The Latter Embarrassed Him In A Battle, In Front Of The Leader At The Time, Still is kind to the other members of team Wyvern
Appearance: looks like the father that abandoned him, blue, but even more like a dooshbag, with the addition of black roller skates, Now Wears The Standard Team Wyvern Uniform
Backstory: His father, blue, abandoned him at the age of 5, to become a gym leader, since then, he has joined team Wyvern in hopes of getting revenge on his father...He also has hated the Pokémon league since he found
out that his father was once the league champion. Is Now The Team Wyvern Enforcer In Kanto
Job: Team Wyvern Enforcer
Other: Team Wyvern.
Pokémon:
Dark
Hydreigon
Personality: After Evolving, Dark Became Super Cautious/Serious, Even More Of A Skilled Battler

Poison
Ariados
Personality: Is Very Rude And Tends To Wrap Everyone In His Webs

NOM
Garchomp
Hates everything apart from Soan and the rest of Team Wyvern...

This Okay?

Last edited:
I was planning on kicking the RP off when Mega had more time, but due to that seeming like it's going to be a while, I have to write the Starter Post. Expect it either Today or Tomorrow. Possibly Monday If I follow my no weekends rule I set for myself to prevent writers block

Soan Oak's Theme Shall Be This!(PS: I Love Undertale, But This Is A Spoiler)

And this will be his theme Later In The Rp, Where I Have Something Planned For Him
Lol.

Last edited:
Woah! My post didn't go through! Well here is my thoughts
@Fraseandchico
I'm not sure about @MegaCharizardZ 's stance on being related to canonical characters. While I don't like it, it doesn't break any rules. Accepted

Writing up the Starter in a few. Once you see it, feel free to reply. In general, I will RP as the Audience, but not trying to god mod.

I just realised.... If i introduce May or Brendan in the story ill have to make their team..... I could use my AS team or does anyone have any suggestions? (My team was Sceptile, Charizard, Cosplay Pikachu, Garchomp, Lapras (It WAS Kyogre but Pokecharms wont let em do that so its Lapras) and then Rayquaza but he can be at the end)

MY CHARACTERS!
Name: Lyren Sunda
Personality: Not much is really known about his personality because of his lack of hosting meetings and just leaves it to the Admins
Appearance: He wears a large white cloak with a Dragon like mask
Backstory (If needed): Unknown
Job:....Being the Leader?
Other: Do I really need to put it in? (Team Wyvern btw)

Pokemon:
Nickname: Lunar
Species: Noivern
Appearance: Looks normal
Personality: A very evil and strong pokemon, He only listens to Lyren and will attack anyone if he wants

Nickname: Solar
Species: Goodra
Appearance: Shiny
Personality: The complete opposite of Lunar, A good and kind pokemon, He listens to all and would never attack someone that didn't provoke him

Lyren has a full team but the pokemon are unknown (and I want it to be a surprise)