• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Wyvern: Generation two

As Blue Gave The Kid A New Onix
Because that will definitely fix all the emotional distress that would come from losing a Pokémon, a friend. It would be like losing a friend and then someone else coming along with the exact same appearence but none of their memories/personality, and pretending to be the old friend.

Thats not what I meant, I mean that sure, they are the same stat wise, but it has been shown numerous times that Pokemon have their own personalities. While I'm sure the two haven't been together for very long since its still Lv5, its would still hurt pretty hard if your starter pokemon, basically the equivalent of your first friend (not that your Pokemon is your first friend, its just a comparison), was taken away from you and the Gym Leader, the man you looked up to, didn't even try to get it back and instead gave you a new one. Even in the short time they were together, they must have at least bonded enough that the Pokemon actually listens to your commands and trusts you.

From a game standpoint, sure, its the same but from a real world (well Real Pokemon World) perspective, each Pokemon has its own distinct personality and features, they can't just be replaced, they are basically just small people that shoot fire/electricity/water/trees/rocks/the ground/darkness/faries/dragons/steel/ice/whatever

Also note that this isn't meant to be an insult to you, its just a harmless little Joke

wait, What is everyone doing? In my post, I asked for all Grunts and Admins to get to the Meeting hall is there anyone who can't make it?

Most of us are currently in the Kanto Region

David is in Saffron

Frase's character is in Viridian

So on

In fact we've already started a plot there so technically ALL grunts and admins will be there

tumblr_oa2pg6k4sN1r9zlnso1_500.jpg

That's all I can say...

And with the King of Revival, we cannot fail! Though Frase, does it seem a bit OP that your person can take down the most powerful Gym Leader and a former Champion (well draw but same difference)

It was a joke Frase. Now you've ruined the rally, we have to start again

WE MUST REVIVE THE RP! WITH THE GRAND PRIEST OF REVIVAL ON OUR SIDE, WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE

I don't want this Roleplay to die. I really like the idea, and I want to collaborate to keep this alive. As long as there are people posting on it too, I'll be here.