• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Wyvern: Generation two

Name: Ivan Bar
Rank (Grunt or Admin): Grunt
Personality: Is kind to his Pokémon and loyal to his team, great a Pokémon battle, is quite a strategist and is not very evil, a total goofball
Appearance: Wears basic Grunt uniform but has a grey coat over it and wears a grey baseball hat
Backstory (If needed): He was an orphan on the road and had nothing, his only friend were his Pokémon so he decided to learn how to battle by looking at famous trainer battles, when team Wyvern came around, he decided to join them because he was bored and wanted to be known to the world as someone special.
Other: team Wyvern
Job: Supplier

Pokémon:
Nickname (If you don't want a nickname leave this Blank): Skar
Species: Skorupi
Appearance: is shiny
Personality: like to fight and pretty smart

Nickname (If you don't want a nickname leave this Blank): Dio
Species: Ariados
Appearance: normal
Personality: is trickster that like to play trick on people

Nickname (If you don't want a nickname leave this Blank): Bolt
Species: Rotom
Appearance: normal
Personality: the usual Rotom, part prankster, part mischievous, all around fun Pokémon

(and since we're doing themes, this is Ivan's theme )

Last edited:
ok
@HydreigonBorn37 I would really like if you didnt go all Gladion and betray Team Wyvern, I really do not want Gladion wannabes, You can still leave but I don't want you to do it to help Brendan or May and to defeat Team Wyvern, I would like if he left in a more "Official way" instead of saying "Screw you guys! Im stopping you!" right as they summon Rayquaza, It would be interesting if he told Lyren that he was leaving and leave before the Rayquaza Narrative, He can still TRY to beat Team Wyvern, Taking down small outposts and weakening the Team a bit, I don't want him to become Red/Gold/Brendan/May/Diamond/Dawn/The B/W and B/W 2 characters/Calem/Serena/Sun/Selene and storm the base, Defeat every grunt, Steal some stuff, Battle the Admins, Advance to Lyren and beat his level 27 Dragonair and level 30 Gabite and take down Team Wyvern, Be realistic

@koopa000
Backstory (If needed): He was an orphan on the road that had nothing, his only friend were his Pokémon so he decided to learn how to battle, when team Wyvern came around, he decided to join them because he was bored.
...What? I don't understand, He grew up and a road that had nothing, His only friends were his pokemon that he somehow caught even though the road had nothing so im assuming there is no Pokemart or anything and then he decided to learn how to battle? How taught him? why did he decide to learn how to battle? and then the thing that bugs me the most, He joined Team Wyvern.... BECAUSE HE WAS BORED?! You need to add detail, Reasons and tell his actual story, Not how he caught pokemon and got bored

@Fraseandchico Lemme guess, He is going to betray Team Wyvern? if he is, Can you change it? if it isnt, Im excited

Rant over

GENERATION 2!? two of my Pokémon are gen 4!
Z made the original Team Wyvern RP but it died so this is a reboot

ok
@HydreigonBorn37 I would really like if you didnt go all Gladion and betray Team Wyvern, I really do not want Gladion wannabes, You can still leave but I don't want you to do it to help Brendan or May and to defeat Team Wyvern, I would like if he left in a more "Official way" instead of saying "Screw you guys! Im stopping you!" right as they summon Rayquaza, It would be interesting if he told Lyren that he was leaving and leave before the Rayquaza Narrative, He can still TRY to beat Team Wyvern, Taking down small outposts and weakening the Team a bit, I don't want him to become Red/Gold/Brendan/May/Diamond/Dawn/The B/W and B/W 2 characters/Calem/Serena/Sun/Selene and storm the base, Defeat every grunt, Steal some stuff, Battle the Admins, Advance to Lyren and beat his level 27 Dragonair and level 30 Gabite and take down Team Wyvern, Be realistic

@koopa000
...What? I don't understand, He grew up and a road that had nothing, His only friends were his pokemon that he somehow caught even though the road had nothing so im assuming there is no Pokemart or anything and then he decided to learn how to battle? How taught him? why did he decide to learn how to battle? and then the thing that bugs me the most, He joined Team Wyvern.... BECAUSE HE WAS BORED?! You need to add detail, Reasons and tell his actual story, Not how he caught pokemon and got bored

@Fraseandchico Lemme guess, He is going to betray Team Wyvern? if he is, Can you change it? if it isnt, Im excited

Rant over
Nice rant, just want to add my two cents

Betrayals like that are a bit weird, if you came with us this far without one rebellious thought, what changed? It would make sense if maybe he finally realised how evil Wyvern was when he was ordered to... kill some innocent people or something, but such a heel-faced turn at the last minute would still feel a bit forced.

No singular person could defeat Wyvern, they aren't like game villians who just stand there after beaten and use conventional Pokemon battling rules even thought they are criminals. Get in David's way and all of his dragons will be on you at once.

I'm assuming Koopa meant something like friends with the Pokémon, who were loyal to him cos friendship is Magic even though they didn't have Pokeballs.

Last edited:
Sooooo...
I was kinda wanting to be the clique person that's just like "Y'all messed with the wrong Trainer, DON'T STEAL MAH MON OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" And then takes down the group(With help or something Idk). But I'm seeing that that's not really an option...XD

I also changed Ivan's job to Supplier.
A careless goof with two Pokémon who like to prank other people and Pokémon working in the supplies department...

What could go wrong?

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I feel like joining but I have some issues with this:
@HydreigonBorn37 You can have Delta-Species, just not yet (At least from what my character will be doing) So as of the beginning of the RP, Charizard is Fire Flying. Also, We already have 3 Admin's, whether they join or not is the question, for right now, that's a placeholder. (Edit: I just added Job on the Bio's because I felt like it is something that needed to be stated.)
How do we get Delta species onto our character's teams? What needs to be done to modify them is what I mean?

My weekend rule is that I don't post on weekends so I don't get writers block
Why would that be on weekends exactly? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will get Delta Species a bit in the RP. Solis has to develop the method first

Writers block is a time where a said writer isn't satisfied with their writing, or cannot write due to lack of ideas. I take breaks on weekends to gather my thoughts and hangout with friends, because that's where I get most of my ideas.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
We will get Delta Species a bit in the RP. Solis has to develop the method first

Writers block is a time where a said writer isn't satisfied with their writing, or cannot write due to lack of ideas. I take breaks on weekends to gather my thoughts and hangout with friends, because that's where I get most of my ideas.
Will Solis start off with delta species?
I take it you're not busy on weekdays? Anyhow, will the RP end up being a closed one? I may post a character later when I've thought of a good idea.

If you can see the reference in the character I'm basing this off of, you get a cookie. (Hint: It's not a Pokemon character. Second Hint: If you can get the last name, you'll figure it out, if her appearance doesn't.)

Name: Abigail "Abi" Niun
Rank (Grunt or Admin): Grunt
Personality: Inside, Abi's kindhearted. The only reason she joined Team Wyvern was because she needed somewhere to go, and somewhere to earn money. However, she's good at masking her emotions and true feelings.
Appearance: Abi has pale skin. The left half of her hair is brown, the right half pink. She had different colored eyes, her left one pink and right one brown. Her hair partially covers her brown eye. Her eye color essentially reflects her hair. Whether or not her hair is dyed and she uses contacts is unknown.
Backstory (If needed): Born in the Kanto Region in Saffron City, she grew up in an orphanage. At the age of Ten, Abigail fled from it, due to often being bullied by the other orphans. She grew up on the streets, stealing what she could. One day, she met a wounded Growlithe, abandoned on the street and wounded. She nursed the Pokemon back to health, and the Growlithe became attached to the girl. From then on, they worked together as partners. Once, she managed to go to Celadon City, and steal a Fire Stone from the Department Store, and used it to evolve the Growlithe, which she nicknamed Archie. Now, she's signed up to Team Wyvern, to attempt to earn some large money.
Job: Operative
Other: Team Wyvern

Nickname: Archie
Species: Arcanine
Appearance: Usual Arcanine appearance.
Personality: His kindness mirrors his Trainer's, though he's ferocious against anyone who would bring her harm.

Nickname: Jango
Species: Kommo-o
Appearance: Usual Kommo-o
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Introverted.

Last edited: