• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Ara exclaimed in glee as Mr. Andrews promised he wouldn't speak word of it to Orion or Cat.

"Um...well...you see the thing is," Ara said, trying to get her words together while scratching the back of her head, "Savannah never really gave me any specfics or details about her journey." Ara really hoped she said the right thing, she didn't want to make Mr. Andrews worry, he was really cool....plus he gave her free food. "But! Savannah did say she will come back when she feels ready!" Ara exclaimed, trying to reassure the chef.

------------------------------------------

Cat finished messing around with her utensils when Orion decided to ask her about how Ender Eye has been for the mage.

"Honestly, Orion, this guild is the best thing to happen to me for a long time. All of you are really nice, and I couldn't ask for anything more," Cat said, "I've been through pretty tough times in my life, starting since I was only a little girl. I always had my brother, Marcus, to help me through those hard times, which I'm glad for, but ever since joining Ender Eye I've had a bit more...freedom. I feel as if I'm not trapped by the shackles of the past and can move...forward."

Cat can still remember everything so clearly. Not being able to see anything as she had her eyes covered, the only thing that could be heard were the shouts of her parents telling her and her brother away. Seeing the village she grew up in flames, and watching as a horrible beast caused more destruction, the Chimera. Holding the necklace her parents' gave her before the incident. After escaping, the Drake twins had to live on the cold, empty streets, hiding from anything that might've been a threat. It wasn't until they learned magic that they were able to fend for themselves.

Cat then tightly grabbed unto the necklace she wore around her neck, looking off into space but with a smile. She knew Ender Eye was the best thing to happen, to her and her brother.

------------------------------------

"Woo-hoo!" Marcus exclaimed as he went for a surprise hug to the Requip mage, and now new S-Class mage. "I knew you could do it, Brendan! And it's all because you had me to help you along the way!"

Marcus then started laughing as he put down Brendan.

"Just kidding, of course! But congratulations!" Marcus exclaimed. Marcus then held out his fist for a fist bump.

Viper had managed to regain consciousness from the attack, as Serebus helped the S-Class candidate to his feet as he had just overheard Brendan's words of praise towards him. Viper was not in such a cheerful mood after having a meteor dropped on him, but Viper knew now was not the time to be a sore loser as he offered a tired smile and a nod.

"Yeah, good stuff. Congrats." Viper said, his fist subtly clenched over his own disappointment. So close to S-Class, and those S-Class missions that would have been invaluable to say the least. But there was always next year and really lamenting over it did no one any favors.

"Are you okay? Can you stand?" Serebus asked as Viper gave a nod and managed to stand back on his own...only to help a bit when Eliane gave him a hard pat on the back.

"Hey there, you were great. Don't let the outcome make you think otherwise, right Eliza?" Elaine asked as Viper rubbed his sore back as she cast a judgmental glare over Elaine's reckless encouragement before she turned to Viper.

"Indeed, you were incredibly. Naturally the same goes to you Brendan, you've earned the right to stand with us in S-Class." Eliza said as she gave a congratulations to Brendan for achieving the same rank as herself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I see..." Mr. Andrews said, as she seemed to believe Ara's words easily enough. He had no reason to assume someone who helped save his restaurant would lie to him and the fact that Savannah was not gone for good was reassurance enough for him to stop with the questions.

"...well, I hope she has fun on her journey. Thank you for sharing this my dear." Mr. Andrews said with a smile.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Well," Orion started off softly. "I'm glad Ender Eye has been great for you. Everyone has a story before coming to Ender Eye. I'm sure you and your brother's is just as suspense filled as everyone else's. Most of the mages in Ender Eye joined, wanting a change of pace intheir life, or just to get away from everything they've known and start a new life. I can see you're no different as all of us." Orion smiled a Cat. "Glad to have you on board with the rest of us Enders."

Orion notices that Ara and Mr. Andrews hasn't been back yet. He wondered how long and how deep the conversation they were having was. Must be quite important if they're taking this long to figure things out. But Orion doesn't mind, he gets to talk to Cat more, finally having some solid friend time with the newer member. "So Cat," Orion began is conversation. "Enough serious talk, lets talk intimate." The Celestial Mage joked with the Purple Flare wizard. "Anyone catch your eye in Ender Eye yet? Not anything specific, but mainly appearance wise? It's a weird thing of mine, but I always randomly like to ask people who do they think the best looking male and female wizards of the guild are."
==========
"Brendan," the plant-mage called out to the newly added members of the S-Class domain. Angela wrapped her arms around Brendan's neck, joyous of his victory. "I knew you can do it, you deserve it!" Angela exclaimed to the blue-headed mage. Grabbing his arm, Angela tried tugging Brendan along with her. "C'mon," Angela cheered. "I'll take you out for a congratulatory dinner, my treat!"

Brendan was shocked when Marc ran over and literally picked him up, after a grunt and being set down Brendan chuckled and fist bumped Marcus back. “I couldn’t have done it without you. Thanks man.” Brendan said with a large smile before turning to the next people to congratulate him which was Viper and Eliza.

“Thank you both.” Brendan said with a small pause, “That was the best fight I’ve ever had Viper. You are just as worthy of this rank as I am.” The mage continued, noticing that Viper was clearly disappointed.

Brendan was about to continue a conversation with Viper, but he heard his name being called out and spun around to find Angela throwing her arms around his neck. Of course Brendan’s checks began to reddened, but he pushed through his some what cliche embarrassment and hugged her back, “Thanks, Angela.” Brendan responded and smiled down at her.

Before he could say anything else, Brendan was already being dragged away. The blue-haired mage laughed and responded with, “I mean, if you insist!”

"Aw, it's nothing! Of course I'd tell you!" Ara told Mr. Andrews, "Besides, you and Savannah are close. I only thought I should share with you. I'm going to tell Orion and Cat, but when it's the right time. Right now, we went through something really difficult, and I want them to lighten up! It's really the only reason I've been teasing Orion. I was just trying to lighten the mood."

Ara then sighed, and said, "And I'm kind of doing it for myself too. I...I definitely need to lighten up as well." Ara smiled, and said, "Well, I think I'm ready to get some grub! Let's go back to the table, please. I bet Orion and Cat are waiting for me!" Ara then chuckled, and scratched the back of her head.

Ara's cute smile, then turned to a devilish smirk as she just thought of something...amazing. "Speaking of lightening the mood~," Ara said, "Mr. Andrews, I have a favor to ask of you~. Do you think you could...spike Orion's drink~?" Ara's smirk only grew wider as she thought of all the possibilities.

-----------------------------------

"Whaa-!!?" Cat exclaimed. The Purple Flare mage obviously became flustered, as her cheeks were flushed red and she started stuttering. "Well...uh..y-you see the thing is I-I...um...well I..uh..." Cat screamed into her menu as she was finding it difficult to get her words across.

Why!? Why!? Why!? WHHHY!? Cat exclaimed in her thoughts. Why did Orion have to ask her that specific question!? Cat didn't know what to say. She can't just him that she has a crush on Ara, that's too embarrassing! Cat had to come up with something quick, who knows how persistent Orion is.

"Well...I, uh...find-," Cat then remembered the party, more specifically Seven Minutes in Heaven. She didn't know if her plan would work, but it wouldn't be to hard to believe and it was the only thing she could think of. "-I uh...think Viper is pretty cute." It was a lie. While Cat was sure that Viper was really nice he just....he was just too scary-looking/intimidating for Cat.

-----------------------------------

Marc then started tailing Brendan and Angela, and asked, "Mind if we come along?" Marc then turned back to everyone that was left in the aftermath of the S-Class trials, and exclaimed, "Yo! Anyone want to come along! We'll leave these two love-birds alone on their date while we celebrate!" Marc then shot his fist into the air, and exclaimed "Woo-hoo!"

Last edited:
"Hey wait! How about we join you guys and all go out to get something good to eat! I think it would be a great way to end such a day and celebrate the hard work you both went through during not just this battle but the exams as well." Elaine suggested with a big grin as she tried to keep Angela & Brendan from leaving just yet wanting to tag along.

Marcus seemed to echo that thought as he offered an invite for anyone to come along. Eliza had a smile as the idea of eating out seemed very appealing to her while Serebus thought it over and glanced over to Viper.

"I-I think it would be fun, but if you don't want to go I can take care of you." Serebus offered as Viper thought it over for a moment before he turned to Brendan & Angela.

"We'd like to come as well. If possible." Viper asked the pair as he needed something to take his mind off the disappointment over losing even with Brendan's encouraging words and he felt this could help.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion let out a soft hum. "Hmm, Viper huh," Orion pondered on Cat's answer. The tried remembering what the Poison Dragon Slayer looked like in detail. "I mean, he's not bad," Orion hummed in agreement. "But have you seen Master Ed, what a hottie..." Orion joked as he laughed at his own humor. "But in all seriousness, I think that Zane is the best looking, I mean he was ranked in top boyfriend or something like that in Sorcerer Weekly." Orion admitted to the Flare Mage.

"As for female," Orion began. He hands stuck out slightly in front of him. "Not saying you and the other's aren't attractive at all, but I think Angela is the most attractive of all the Ender women." Orion chuckled, even laughing at his own decisions. "Must be the S-Class treatment," Orion commented jokingly, realizing that the two most attractive members he picked were both S-Class members.

Time passed by while both Orion and Cat were waiting for Ara. "Where is that Ara anyways," Orion asked to no one in particular. "She's holding up two hungry people right now." He was expecting their conversation to be a while, but not this long.
=========
Angela smiled in delight on everyone joining in on the celebratory dinner. "Well, sure everyone can come," Angela gleefully said. "But I'm only paying for Brendan's meal, as he deserved it," the Plant Mage exclaimed to everyone. "I have money to pay for the new S-Class member, not the whole guild," Angela joked. After that mini obstruction, Angela continued pulling Brendan, eager to treat the male. "Your choice Brendan, where would you like to eat?"

Brendan looked behind him at his fellow mages and chuckled while scratching the back of his head, “Looks like everyone one is coming, the more the merrier I guess!” Brendan said happily even though deep down he really only wanted to be just him and Angela, but he knew everyone wanted to celebrate, so it didn’t bother him.

“I guess since we have such a big party, why don’t we go to the Gourmet Kingdom?” Brendan suggested, plus, that was really the only restaurant he knew about in the small town of Opium.

"Oh that place is great! I hear the food is to die for~!" Elaine said with a big smile as she seemed excited over Brendan's choice. As were Eliza, Serebus and even Viper as Eliza heard Angela's playful comment about the bill and worked to reassure her fellow S-Class Mage.

"Oh no worries, I'll do my part to help with the bill I assure you of that." Eliza said to Angela as Viper and Elaine nodded in agreement. Serebus herself wondered what this Gourmet Kingdom was like, but given Brendan & Elaine's tones in discussion of it she expected it to be pretty good and was a bit excited to go out to eat in a restaurant; something that she had not been able to do since she got off the island.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews immediately had an eyebrow raised at the suggestion that Ara made. Normally, hearing mention of spiking a drink would warrant a call to the City Guard. But Mr. Andrews figured Ara wasn't the kind to do something like that...though his curiosity remained just as strong.

"Oh, and what did you have in mind with this "spike" of yours?" Mr. Andrews asked the Ice & Water mage.

"Oh, come on, Mr. Andrews!" Ara exclaimed, "Don't you trust me???" Seeing that the chef might not budge, Ara sighed and explained, "I'm just curious, ya' know. I just want to see him drunk! He considers himself posh and gentlemen-like, but I want to see what happens when he gets drunk and throws that all away! I swear it's not anything bad!"

Ara then got on her knees, and exclaimed, "Please! I'm begging you, Mr. Andrews! Just this once, please~!"

-------------------------------------

Cat just awkwardly chuckled at Orion's..."jokes." Though, Cat was kind of surprised that Orion didn't say Ara was attractive. Could it be that he just wasn't attracted to Ara, or was he pulling the same thing Cat did and lied? Cat didn't know what to think about Orion's feelings.

Orion then mentioned how Ara had been taking her time, and Cat couldn't help but think the same. Ara wanted to talk to Mr. Andrews pretty badly, so I guess they're still going on about with their conversation. But, what could those two be talking about anyways?

Cat merely just sighed again, and waited for Ara to return.

-------------------------------------

"Yeah, Gourmet Kingdom is the best!" Marcus exclaimed. "I'd be so down for it!" Marcus seemed to be pretty gleeful, maybe because he helped Brendan make it to S-Class which means he has a pretty good chance of becoming an S-Class mage himself. But, that was just a possibility.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews had to raise an eyebrow as he saw Ara literally fall to her knees and beg him to help her with this plan she had in her head. Her intenions seemed pure enough, well pure as getting someone drunk can be, and she helped save his restaurant so he figured so long as he used something to only replicate the effect of alcohol and nothing more it would be fine.

He'd likely hate himself for whatever happened, but he could not say no as he let out a sigh and faced Ara.

"Fine, I suppose just this once. But if anything crazy happens I'll have to hold you accountable for this. Understand?" Mr. Andrews asked, Savannah's friend & savior of his restaurant or not he still had to run a business and if something happened to Orion to cause problems well he needed to make sure Ara understood the consequences. Though he hoped for innocent fun and nothing more.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion sat there, patiently waiting for Ara, as seeing the conversation between Cat and him had died off. Not like he minded of course, he felt perfectly fine with the comfortable silence the two was having. This was fine, as the duo weren't as accustomed to each other's persona yet. Orion began to play with his fingers and hair, waiting for the Fullbuster.
-----------------
"Gourmet Kingdom it is," Angela happily said. If people couldn't tell, she was enthusiastic about today's celebratory night. "But again, I'm only paying for Brendan again y'all." Angela said. She couldn't pay the whole guild. "You want someone to pay, make Master Ed do it!." Angela said that right at the end before pulling Brendan off to Gourmet Kingdom.

Ara exclaimed in glee as Mr. Andrews agreed to go through with her plan, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This really means a lot, Mr. Andrews! Don't worry about a thing, I've got this all covered!" Ara then started snickering to herself, and thought, I especially wonder if Orion is the overly romantic drunk~!

Inside Ara's head:
*Orion with a deep blush falls on top of Ara*
Ara: Orion, what are you-
*Orion places his finger on Ara's lips*
Orion: Shush, the silence will let me reminisce in your beauty and make me fall for you more than I already have. I...I love you, Ara.
*Orion leans in closer for a kiss*

Ara then started laughing poshly as she was getting excited for whatever kind of possibility it might be. "Well, I say we made those two wait for long enough," Ara told Mr. Andrews, "Let's go back and get some grub!"

-------------------------------------------

Ara then made her way back to the booth Cat, Orion, and her were sitting at. "Wassup, guys!" Ara exclaimed, "I'm sorry it took so long!" Cat smiled, blushing as she was a bit shy, and said, "Oh, no no! You're good. It didn't take long at all."

Ara then took her seat next to Cat, and waited for their meals to be prepared.

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the entrance of the restaurant, a loud crash of the doors could be heard, and out came the muscular, dark-toned mage, Marcus Drake.

"Woo-hoo!" Marcus exclaimed as he entered the restaurant, "Are there any tables ready for eight?" Marcus then pointed at everyone else who came.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews followed Ara back inside, and already whispered a special condition for Orion's refill to be made to one of his fellow chefs before he heard Marcus' booming voice and saw quite the party present which only caused a large grin to be seen. More people was never an unwelcomed sign as he walked over to Marcus and grabbed multiple menus before he motioned for them to follow him.

"Oh plenty. Came at a great time, please follow me." Mr. Andrews said as he led Marcus' groups to open tables which happened to be close to where Ara's group was seated as he set the menus and went back to the kitchen which gave the guild a chance to mingle with one another.

"Seems we're not the only ones with the original idea." Perona said to Fallon as she noted that the entire guild appeared to have the same idea of going to the Gourmet Kingdom which was a bit of a hassle for her. Least there was an open sea to...silver linings she supposed.

Brendan gave a slightly awkward chuckle as Marc bursted the door open for the group and loudly requested a table for them, “It was silly of me to think I would get a, peaceful, relaxing dinner.” Brendan said with a smile, scratching the back of his head as he walked in the restaurant, still somehow being somewhat dragged along by Angela.

“Huh, great minds think a like I guess.” Brendan said aloud, noticing his guild mates that hadn’t stuck around for fight had also chose to eat at The Gourmet Kingdom. At the moment, seeing everyone there, Brendan knew that a world class party was about to be thrown, one that would surely top the last one and even make it in the history books of Opium. Though the last one was probably more than unlikely.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oh no," Orion smiled at Ara. "It wasn't a problem at all. We're just glad you're back." Orion said to Ara, reassuring that everything was fine. Within Orion's head though, he still wondered what could the conversation be that took so long. However, if Ara wanted the conversation with Mr. Andrews to be private, so be it.

The stellar mage was about to break their silence before a barrage of people came in, making Mr. Andrews leave their area to come host the sudden crowd. With a closer inspection though, Orion found a few..wait, not even a few...practically the whole guild was in Gourmet Kingdom. "Looks like everybody is celebrating tonight," Orion commented on the sudden loudness of the prior quiet restaurant.
----------------
"Ooh, this is going to be exciting!" Angela claimed, seeing how loud and fun the party tonight was going to be. She spots Orion, Ara, and cat by a booth somewhere and waved politely to them. The whole gang was here. Looks like tonight was another infamous Ender Eye night.
----------------
"Dang it," Fallon mumbled. "I wanted somewhere quiet." Nonetheless, he wasn't complaining too much. This was practically all his friends and mates in one spot after all. Looks like relaxing too much wasn't going to be crossed off his mental to-do list tonight.

When Orion indicated that everybody was celebrating, Ara looked back to see basically all of her closests friends from Ender Eye. She also waved back at Angela, but then averted her attention towards everybody else and waved her hands to advert their attention, and exclaimed, "Hey, everybody! Over here!"

Marcus looked behind him as something had caught his attention, and noticed Ara calling out to the group. "Hey, everyone, check it out!" Marcus exclaimed, "It seems as though more members have joined in our little frey!" Marcus then pointed towards the booth Ara was at.

Though, Marcus noticed someone else, his beloved twin sister Cat. Atta' girl! It seems as though you're finally taking initiative! Ara will be falling into your hands at no time! Marcus then noticed Orion on the other side of the booth. Uh...nevermind, then, but you'll get there sis!

Viper took a look inside and saw much of the guild had seemingly already made reservations within the Gourmet Kingdom. Not that Viper was overly shocked, as the Gourmet Kingdom was just about the best place to eat in town even if he was oblivious to the fact that Ara & company had been there before.

Eliza & Elaine took their seats close to Ara's table as Viper & Serebus soon joined them as Viper gazed the menu while Serebus turned to Ara when she heard her booming voice and had a big grin on her face. Next to Viper, Ara was the closest person she had within the guild as an unoffical older sister as she got up and went over to give the ice & water mage a hug.

"Nice to see you Ara~!" Serebus said with a little excitement, as she had grown less shy and more comfortable around the guild thanks in part to Ara and Viper.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews already went to the back to make the special "addition" to one of Orion's refills when he asked for it as he heard the voice of Ara and then Marcus as he knew that with this many guests he had to have his staff at the ready. So quickly he had a few waiters go out to the new tables to take orders of drinks and appetizers.

"These big gatherings are not my cup of tea either, but we already decided to go here and it would be rude to ditch our guildmates." Perona said to Fallon as she would lead her friend to an open table as like it or not this was now a big guild celebration. With a couple of notable absences in the form of Barry, Zane and the Sand-Make mage who she talked with before she stormed off.

==========
"Alright, shouldn't be too much longer till I make it there."

Savannah had been on her wheeled sail as she rode along the road out of Opium as she continued her long trip to the great desert. In spite of her words, she likely guessed she was a little under halfway down at her current pace. But with no one to talk to and a lot to think about she needed something to boost her moral and not think about the long wait before she'd see sand.

Naturally her thoughts drifted to her companions, but she had to quell them. Couldn't afford to get home sick before she even got to the desert as she focused on steering as she kept on to the journey ahead.

Ara smiled as she noticed Serebus, and returned the hug to the little girl in the process. "It's so nice to see you too, Serebus!" Ara responded to the little girl, "How has Ender Eye been treating you? Are you having fun?" Ara then averted her attention to Viper and glared at the Dragon Slayer, the same way she did when they left Mokupuni. "Has Viper been causing any problems?" It seemed as if though the Fullbuster would not stop being over-protective of the little girl, and accused Viper of being a pervert for such, even though Serebus and him were currently living in the same house.

Cat looked over at Ara, and blushed as she noticed how Ara interacted with Serebus. Wow...Ara seems to be really good with kids. Cat then started to imagine if Ara and her were taking care of a child...together, which made her just blush more. Marc noticed this, and went up to his twin sister. "Go for it!" Marcus whispered as best he could into his sister's ear. Cat merely avoided eye contact with Marcus, and responded, "Please, stop. It's not going to happen." Marcus just smirked, and responded himself, "Liar," before he got up and walked away. Cat was left sighing as she started to dig into the appetizers that were laid out.

"Oh it's been great! Really everyone is so nice here and it is all so exciting, it was a little nerve wrecking at first but I really think I am starting to fit in around here." Serebus said with a big smile before she noticed Ara's expression as she seemed to focus on Viper. With a glare of all things? This puzzled Serebus as she glanced over at Viper, wondering if he did anything wrong. As far as she had been aware, Viper & Ara had been on good terms and she seemed to care for him a great deal. So why would she be upset.

Serebus came up with the "solution" when she noticed that Viper was talking with Eliza on the table with Elaine also chiming in. Just a casual discussion, though Serebus failed to hear the context of that as she she shifted glances back and forth between the glaring Ara and Viper before a light bulb went off in her head.

Wait...she seems to care for him, and she's upset at him while he's talking to those two. They must be a couple, and she must be jealous cause she thinks Viper is cheating on her!

Serebus, naturally unaware of Ara's actual thoughts, decided to run with this as she glanced at her and tugged at her shirt to get her attention.

"Ara, I assure you that Viper is always been honest about his feelings. There's nothing to worry about." Serebus said, as she tried to be subtle about Viper not being the type to cheat but it could easily be taken a different way by Ara.

Ara stopped glaring at Viper, and then looked down at little, and responded, "Oh, really. That's nice to hear that there isn't anything... wrong going on with Viper." The emphasis in wrong meaning that Ara thought Viper was a perverted creep. Ara herself, however, was oblivious to the notion of what Serebus meant, and took it as if though Serebus was stating that Viper had been a nice guy to the little girl this whole time.

Though Ara was glad to hear that Serebus was having a great time in Ender Eye, it made the Fullbuster smile warmly. Though, now that everyone was in Gourmet Kingdom, Ara felt as if though she should tell them about Savannah. But...maybe she shouldn't. After all, everyone was here to have a good time and Ara didn't want to ruin that feeling for them with some bad news.

Ara decided that if anyone asked about Savannah's whereabouts she would tell everyone else about Savannah. Ara knew she had to keep her friends promise, but she also thought that there was a better time to tell them than when they're having a celebration.

"Oh don't worry, Viper would never do anything wrong." Serbeus said with a smile, glad that she managed to set the records straight even if she was just as oblivious to Ara's intent as Ara had been with hers. With that she gave her ice & water made psuedo-sister another hug before she happily skipped back over to Viper's table as Eliza had an eager grin and glanced back in the general direction of the kitchen.

"Hey waiter! I think we're ready to order. Let's get this little Trial Celebration started!" Eliza said with some excitement as Viper shook his head but had an amused grin on his face all the same. Maybe this would not be such a terrible idea after all...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews brought out menus for all and made a round call for drinks to start things off as Perona let out a sigh, as between this and Ara's spirited display it appeared the party had only just began.

Great...this is gonna be a mess. I just hope I don't end up doing something I'll regret.

======
"OH YES! Come on guys let's kick this party up a notch!"

Indeed, Perona's worst fear had come to pass. As when the drinking began...Perona found herself sort of pressured and egged on by Fallon to drink more than per usual, and not wanting to let her partner outo her. And now, she had become drunk, evident by her faint blush, stupid grin and the fact she acted as a polar opposite to her refined and respectable self.

One could only imagine what had befallen her guild mates.

Ara waved her "little sister" goodbye, and was going to dig in into her appetizers, when she suddenly noticed Perona acting way more wild than usual, wild being an understatement considering Perona's usual behavior.

But, Ara didn't seem to care and walked up to the drunk mage, and exclaimed, "Hell yeah! Perona has the right idea! Let's celebrate the outcome of the S-Class trials, even it didn't go the way we wanted it to!" Ara had her arm wrapped around Perona's shoulders as she exclaimed this.

Ara seemed to be very happy. But waz she drunk? Nope. She just wanted to join Perona as a party wasn't a bad idea. And besides, Ara had to be sober, she had- no-she needed to see how a drunk Orion was like.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"You got that right girl~!" Perona cheered, as the drunk book-worm mage took another shot as she was eager to get this party started, unaware of Ara being sober and honestly not caring very much as she gazed through her fellow mages and found Fallon as she gave a big dumb grin to him.

"Come on F-fallon! Go nuts man, this is gonna be awesome!" Perona cheered as she placed her arm around Ara's shoulder and seemed to be enjoying herself. Though that was the alcohol talking more than anything.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion's drink has made his way out along with his, Cat's, and Ara's meals. There wasn't much to talk about with the others as everyone was busy talking among themselves. Orion examined his meal as it was some sort of pasta plate for today's specials. Picking up his drink, Orion examined his glass. Something felt off, but he didn't deem it as too much of a worry. He held his glass in hand, and twirled the drink and the Pina Colada slowly swashed back and forth in the glass. His stomach growled, knowing him back into reality. "To losers," Orion joked with Ara and Cat before downing the Pina Colada in 2 gulps. He felt a slight burn down his throat, but he thinks it's a side effect of a hoarse throught from lots of overdramatic chanting and screaming during his battle with Zane.Did he mention he had a thing for tropical drinks, it was his favorite. "Hope you guys enjoy your meal," The celestial mage said casually, not noticing anything wrong with his drink and dug into his meal.
----------------
Fallon had been drinking, and by drinking , he drank a lot. He and Perona were in some sort of drinking competition to see who can outdo one another. Unfathomably, both Perona and him had drank more than usual, perhaps maybe too much. He wouldn't be surprised if the duo got alcohol poisoning the day after. What an hangover they were going to have.

"Perona," Fallon whined childishly. "Pweash let me win." Fallon spoke childishly as he slurred his words without noticing. he was too drunk to be conscious of what he's doing. Fallon tugged at the book mage's arm. "I weally want to win this, I losht remember." Fallon pouted.

“I refuse to drink anymore!” Brendan exclaimed pushing away his glass, “This time I will stay awake the entire party!” Brendan declared, as many could tell, he was already a bit tipsy but not drunk yet. Last party they had, Brendan got knocked out half way through the party and that wasn’t any fun, at least that’s what he thought.

“Plus, ya know, getting drunk is bad for you or whatever.” Brendan concluded before eating a well-sized bite from his meal.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona glanced over at Fallon, wobbly as she kinda was as she rolled her eyes and downed a shot then and there and gave a stupid smirk to her friend as she placed an arm on his shoulder.

"A-awww, sush up. W-want to win then...get good you scrwub. Ha!" Perona said with a laugh and momentary slur, before she nearly fell over on her butt. Her coordination already having taken a hit showing she was just as drunk as Fallon. Though she was determined to "win" this little drinking contest even if in the end the both of them were likely to end up losers.

"You say that not, but I am curious if you can hold true to that." Eliza said as he took a shot himself As he decided to drink, but had yet to avoid going to the escalation stage that Perona & Fallon seemed to be on.

Elaine giggled, as she drank more than Viper & Eliza but not as much as saw Perona & Fallon. Only time would tell as she pulled a jewel from her pocket and slammed it to the table.

"Making tets...bets right now! I say Brendan caves in and drinks more before this night is over~!" Elaine said with excitement and subtle slur, maybe due to the atmosphere or perhaps the alcohol talking but Eliza had a grin and offered a jewel of her own.

"Fine, I have confidence in the will of our new S-class mage." Eliza said as she took the bet as Serebus made it back to Viper and seemed...quite confused over Perona & Fallon's behavior.

"Um, are they okay?" Serebus asked as Viper, who took a sip himself glanced at the drunk pair before he turned back to Serebus and placed a hand on her shoulder as he gave her a serious expression.

"They'll live, regret it tomorrow but live. But take this advice to heart...stay away from alcohol. You'll end up with less headaches in the future I promise you that." Viper advised the young girl who, thankfully, would be spared of getting into these drunken antics due to her age.

Ara had noticed Orion dig in into his meal, but she especially paid attention to how much of his Piña Colada Orion was having. She had a sly grin on her face, as she said to Orion, "Oh, don't worry, Orion. I'm enjoying my meal way more than I should~." Ara then took a bite out of her dish as she didn't want to seem too suspicious.

Cat had no idea what Ara seemed so devious about, but she decided to ignore it. But before Cat could dig in to her meal, Marc had grabbed her arm and pushed her aside from the table. "Cat!" Marc whispered, "I've got the perfect idea for how to get Ara!" "What the heck are you talking about!?" Cat asked frantically as her brother seemed a bit too excited. "Get her drunk!" Marc replied, "Everyone is going to get drunk in this party, and we both know how much of a party animal Ara is when she's drunk! It'll be perfect!" "B-but!" Cat tried to retort, but her brother just put his finger on Cat's lip and shushed her. "Trust your big bro," Marc said. Cat just sighed, and said, "Alright, but you better not do anything too crazy!" Marc then grinned deviously himself, and said, "Trust me, dear sister, this is the best plan I've had in my life!" The two would then return to their respective tables.

As Ara was eating her meal, she looked off into the corner of her and noticed Viper put his hand on Serebus' shoulder. She had then paid attention to their conversation, but the only word she was able to make out was "alcohol". Alcohol!? It seems as if though Ara had taken the little conversation between Viper and Serebus out of hand as she thought the Dragon Slayer was offering the little girl some alcohol to seduce her.

Ara would then march up behind Viper and smack him behind his head. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Ara exclaimed, obviously very annoyed and furious. "Are you trying to corrupt Serebus!? You monster!"

"Okay, I'll be sure to take your words and tonight into consideration for that decision down the road." Serebus said to Viper with a smile, but before Viper had a chance to respond he felt the force of Ara's slap against the back of his head.

"GAH! What the hell was that for!?" Viper yelled at Ara as he rubbed the back of his head before he got up and shot a glare to the ice & water mage; understandable angry and confused over Ara's action given. Serebus had her eyes widened in horror as she was even more confused about Ara's action but her shock kept her from speaking. And she seemed to take it a different direction...

On no! It's a....a lover's spat!

"You know what you did!" Ara exclaimed at the Dragon Slayer, "You can't tell her stuff like that! You might corrupt her, you pervert!" Ara would just keep glaring at Viper, as if though he had done something wrong even though he hasn't.

Cat looked at Viper and Ara's little spute, and was clearly confused. She wondered why they were arguing, but then she remembered Marc's plan, to get Ara drunk. Though Cat was doubting that it would actually work. Cat then noticed her whiskey and Ara's plate and thought of another plan immediately, though Orion was still there so she couldn't go through with it until he was gone or distracted.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion smiled at Ara seeing as she was enjoying her meal, but frowned when Marcus suddenly stole Cat away from the duo. Orion couldn't blame the fellow though, it's a guild party right now, they can practically do whatever they want, within the restaurant's limits and regulations of course. While the celestial mage ate his meal, he felt sudden a pang of dizziness. The latter ignored it for now because he was starving and busy filling himself. Again, the pang of dizziness came to his again and felt a bit hot. Orion let out a groan as he couldn't continue eating and the room began feeling really hot for him.

Orion stumbled out of his seat and headed towards to wherever his mind wanted to go to. He had no control of his body anymore as the alcohol had clouded his mind. He accidentally brushed over table and his knees felt weak.Struggling to pick himself back up, Orion walked over to where Ara was. He practically flung himself onto Ara. "Ara..." Orion groaned out with a long sigh. His hands wrapped around the mages waist and held on tightly. He let out a long breathe of relief as he kept holding on to her. “Stay like this,” Orion said in the mages ear, letting the drunk and lust do all the talking.
————-
Fallon watched as Perona fell of her seat and imonto the ground. “Why are you shuch a bwig meanie,” Fallon said childishly, the drunk coming out of him. Fallon picked up another shit glass, holding it in two hands, and downed it in one go. “I’m g-gonna show you I’m b-better than you ‘Rona.” Fallon slurred and stuttered his words.
————-
Angela, already clearly drunk, handed Brendan a shot glass. “C’mom Brendan,” Angela drinking said. “You’re no fun. This is a party, relax a bit.” Angela’s hand, holding a full shot glass, made it’s way towards Brendan’s mouth, almost trying to force the drink down on him. “I’m paying for you sweetheart. No drinks? No paying.” Angela cockily said. No one would give up on free money. If Brendan stopped drinking now, he’d have to pay all of his drunk on his own.
————-
Sabrina had been down in the dumps ever since feeling guilty about Fabian. She followed along the guild to Gourmet Kingdom, just to see if she could cheer herself up, but it wasn’t working. Maybe she should start drinking underage. Sabrina then sees Seeebus there too. As a fellow underage nondrinker, the Doll-Play mage made her way towards the snake. “Hey Serra,” Sabrina greeted Viper’s sister, trying to act happy, hoping her emotions didn’t seep through. “How’s thing?” She tried to get a conversation starter going.

"W-what the hell are you talking about!? Corrupt her, what the hell did you think I said to her!?" Viper asked, as he demanded Ara explain herself based on this pervert accusation. Viper felt the need to add on to that, perhaps say what he had told Serebus but then Orion made an unexpected appearance and appeared to be very drunk. Much to Viper's own mild confusion.

Huh....figured he'd have stayed away from alcohol after last time...

-----------

Serebus wanted to speak up on Viper's behalf, but her focus shifted to Sabrina as she heard her friend say hi to her but also more importantly felt a certain...sullenness in her tone of voice. Subtle, but one Serebus picked up on though she had no way to know what caused her friend to feel such a way so she was determined to find out.

"Oh, I've been doing okay. First time I've been to a party like this. How are you?" Serebus asked, a simply enough question to ask to kick off her plan to figure out what troubled Sabrina.

"Viper, do you honestly think I wouldn't catch on to your perverted deeds! I-!" Ara exclaimed to Viper, before Orion suddenly grabbed her from behind, and she had no idea what to do. She immediately started to blush, but stood so stiff as Orion had started to become more seductive as he talked right into Ara's ear.

But during that, Ara could catch a whiff of Orion's breath. Alcohol. So that means...Orion's drunk right now.

Ara had a sly grin as she thought of all the things she could do, but decided against it. After all, she promised Mr. Andrews that things wouldn't get out of hand with spiking Orion's drink. Ara then sighed. She really wanted to have some fun with Orion, but she couldn't.

---------------------------------------

Since most of the guild members were distracted in their own conversations, Cat would grab her whiskey and pour it all over Ara's meal as she noticed that Ara was distracted, though it did make her quite jealous as Orion was clinging unto her to do so. But whatever the case, Cat was hoping that the alcohol would add in extra kick and hopefully make Ara drunk, then Cat would make her move.

In the backgrounds, Barry sat by with Bolt on the table and drank from his mug. “Wow, this is just like last time the guild hot to have alcohol completely unsupervised from someone responsible.” He said out loud. Bolt nodded with his arms crossed. “But this is hilarious, seeing everyone drunk like this.” He said. Barry glanced at Bolt. “You said it not me.” He said as he took another sip from his mug.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Um Mr. Andrews the Ender Eye mages seem to be getting too much to drink." One of the waitresses advised as Mr. Andrews shot once glance over to the group and had a smile on his face.

"Ah, so far they've been fine. So long as they keep it to themselves and don't escalate it should be fine. Besides, they are young after all let them have their fun." Mr. Andrews said with a chuckle though in spite of that he did intend to keep an eye on them as the Ender Eye mages had their party.

=====​
Perona, sluggishly, worked her way up to the table and rather ungracefully found a seat as she heard Fallon's slurred words before she reached for a glass and laughed a bit over dramatically.

"Oh pwles, you are sucha...such a stwupid head if you think you can wwin..." Perona said with a slur of her own as she took a shot of her own unwilling to lose out to her newfound drinking rival.