• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Flynn smiled at the display of tactics shown before him. "You new rookies really are tactful. I'm proud the guild has members like you" He then bent down. "Let's heat things up. Flare Stream!" He said as he blasted the ground with a stream of fire and propelled him in the air while countering Cat's purple flame. He then covered his legs in fire and kicked thought the giant ice Hammer Ara created. He then turned towards Ara and Cat once he was above the steam. He formed a few fire orbs in his hand. "Heat Orb Shotgun!" He shouted as he threw the scatter shot or fire orbs at the duo.

Cat was hit with the flame orbs that were shot by Flynn and fell unto the ground. Once Ara looked down, she noticed that Cat was unconscious.

"CAT!" Ara exclaimed as she noticed Cat get hit. DAMMIT! How could my plan, that was going so smoothly be stopped like this! What kind of power does this guy even have to just stop our magic spells like they were nothing!

Ara then noticed the barrage of flame orbs that were aimed at her. She then quickly turned herself into water, so that the orbs could be put out as soon as they touched her. And Ara's plan worked, the orbs were put out, but then there was something wrong. Steam could then be seen coming off of Ara. The heat of the orbs was so strong that not even Ara's water could handle it's intensity.

What the hell...is this guy...

Ara then fell unto the floor as well, but she wasn't out just yet. She started breathing heavily, trying to get herself back together. She stood up to face Flynn. The glare of determination clear on Ara's face.

"I... am not...going to...GIVE UP THAT EASILY!!!" Ara exclaimed. Her left arm then turned into a shield of ice, and her right arm had water similar to that of her Water Slicer. She then charged Flynn aiming to hit him and was prepared for when he attacked himself.

Last edited:
Eliza watched as Viper began to approach her, noting the smile on his face and how he left a cloud of dirt in his wake as he ran towards her “such an obvious tell when engaging for an attack, he’s to smart to let this happen by accident he must be planning something or is he trying to make me doubt myself?” Eliza put her arms up in expectation for Viper’s poison dragon claws before Viper then changed his attack in a split second “called it!” Eliza said as she quickly raised her leg coating it in electricity as Vipers tail collided with her knee blocking the attack before Eliza lowered her leg propelling herself backwards to another mountain before again launching off towards Viper charging her fists with electricity “THUNDER DRAGON STATIC FIST!” Eliza yelled as she threw a punch towards Viper “if this hits it will give Viper a higher electric charge, making him easier to track if he decides to pull out that fog again as well as making him a walking lightning rod!” Eliza thought as a loud roar filled the air as lightning struck behind her “let the real battle begin!”

Viper cursed a bit at the, admittedly expected, counter from Eliza as he quickly swung his poison dragon claws forward which he still had active as he aimed to meet Eliza's electric coated fist head on. Viper figured that letting the blow hit his bare skin would be bad news and he had no time to dodge given Eliza's lightning fast reflexes.

So Viper was gonna meet her attack with one of his own; as the Poison Claw clashed with the Thunder Fist and a battle of wills soon began as shockwaves from the force of the clash were generated.

Flynn landed back on the ground after he shot his attack. He looked at Ara and smiled. "Indeed you are not!" He shouted in response and generated a fire ball in each hand. He the threw the fire balls one after the other at Ara, one of the would head strait at Ara but the other one would land before hitting her and turn into a circle of fire around Ara. Flynn would then extend his open hand forward. "Flame Rise!" He shouted before a pillar of fire erupted from the fire circle.

As her fist collided with Vipers, Eliza could feel the shockwaves emanate from the clash of the magic. Eliza with what momentum she had left Eliza attempted to overpower Viper but to no avail “nice move Viper not many people can stop me when I come in for a blow like this, be proud” Eliza said as her fist began to spark with electricity “but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a back up” Eliza continued as in an instant a bolt of lightning case down from the sky hitting Eliza’s fist making such a large force combined with the shockwaves causing Eliza to fly back a few meters “crap, that was close. I can’t let him see I’m struggling, that poison really got to me...” Eliza thought to herself as she let out a small cough. “You know Viper your getting a lot better, but let me show you still how far you are from being S-class material!” Eliza said as all electricity from her eyes began to fade and the sky began to spark and rumble, Eliza threw her arms out to her sides and as of on que thunder struck down onto her arms then revealing her arms to be covered in strangely shaped electricity, it seemed although grids of electricity wound down her arms to her hands taking the appearance of scales while her hands seemed to have been covered by electricity that had taken the shape of dragon heads “THUNDER DRAGON SLAYER SECRET TECHNIQUE: DRAGON HEAD GAUNTLETS!!!” Eliza viciously shouted before running towards Viper and attempting a punch towards him “THUNDER DRAGONS ROARING FIST!” Eliza yelled before the dragons mouth opened letting out a smaller scale Thunder Dragon Roar.

The thunder strike also forced Viper back as the shockwave knocked him back as he skitted along the ground before he turned to face Eliza, his eyes seemed to widen slightly as he took note of the electric "grids" that seemed to cover Eliza's arms after a second thunder strike that soon shifted into scales and then miniature dragon heads which stunned Viper but he had little time to dwell on this before Eliza charged forward as she seemingly aimed to deliver a punch.

Viper jumped back and coated his arm with poison to try and block the strike, but then Eliza unleashed a miniature Dragon Roar struck him which blasted Viper back as he crashed into one of the mountains as the surprise shot dealt significant damage as Viper slumped a bit and took a moment to shake his cobwebs before he faced Eliza.

Okay, Eliza got even stronger since last time. I didn't know a technique like that was even possible, if I want to win I might have to resort to Hydra. But can I risk something that dangerous here? The mountain slopes don't exactly work for the best footing and using poison designed to kill for a trial seems like much. There's got to be a way out of this, there's got to be...

Viper moved to Eliza as he decided to take a deep breath and try out a new technique of his own. Viper began to channel poison magic as he let out a breath. Though this was not a Dragon Roar as this breath was complimented by this release of mist from all parts of his body. Viper began to spin in place as the poisonous mist began to circle around him as his breath began to make an alteration to it and it picked up momentum.

"Poison Dragon Secret Arts: Dragon's Storm, Toxic Tornado!

The poison mist gathered momentum and soon a large twister was formed as Viper shot it forward at Eliza. The twister aimed to deliver a blow to Eliza, and if it had connect would also begin to away air from the Thunder Dragon Slayer and place more of that poison within her system.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ara frowned as she took her shield and used it to block the fireball that had been aimed at her. However, this halted her progress long enough to allow the circle of fire to surround her before that circle shot into the air all around her. Ara grimaced as she knew she needed to get out of this mess quickly as she began to channel a large amount of water around her body.

"Aquatic Ring!"

Ara pushed the water that foamed a solid ring around her against the raised flames. Ara gritted her teeth as she pushed and pushed while steam began to fill the area as the water began to evaporate due to the high heat as it was pressed against the flames. However, Ara managed to push the ring through the fire which created just long enough of a break to allow her to jump through the gap of the doused flames as she escaped the pyro circle.

With the shield and slicer in hand, along with the steam that now would obstructed Flynn's clear view of her, Ara dashed through as she aimed to try and circle the S-Class Mage and aimed to deliver a slash across his back.

Flynn stood still and began feeling his surrounding, since his vision was always getting obstructed, he opted to use his other senses as well as sensing magic. As Ara jumped him from behind, Flynn felt her magic energy radiating form behind him and spun around, avoiding Ara's slash and trapped her blade under his arm. "You are a great fighter, but I'll have to finish this." He said as he generated a flame in his free arm. "Blaze Surge!" He shouted as he shot a cone shaped fire blast at point blank at Ara.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"No one is finishing anything just yet," Ara exclaimed. "Water Cyclone!" Pushing her palms forward, the ice and water manipulator generated a cyclone of gushing water, creating a midair whirlpool to counteract with the Blaze Surge from Flynn. The elemental attacks of fire and water collided within the middle, creating a steam effect within the center of the battlefield. Despite the collision, both sides weren't willing to give up. If Ara let's up, it'll be over for her.

The Fullbuster soon found out that she was slowly losing magic. It was evident with her rushing water. The spray of the water was getting weaker and weaker by the second. Ara wasn't able to do anything, her magic fully depleted from fighting the S-Class mage. The S-Class was still going strong, maybe even stronger than before perhaps. Ah, I guess I still have a long way to go.

Ara got directly hit by the conical flamethrower. Her clothes were scorched, leaving the mage to be quite revealing. She laid on the ground, barely conscious from the powerful attack by Flynn. She let out a stiffed sigh, as it hurt to even get up at this point. Not bad for her first time in S-Class Trials of Ender Eye though.

Eliza cursed a bit when she saw the large and ever growing twister of poison charge towards her as she figured this had to be a nice trick Viper developed since their last battle. Eliza smiled as she had to admit, he was just as impressive as last time and in truth she could see just how far he had grown since then.

Both as a mage and as a person.

As the tornado advanced, Eliza took a deep breath as she began to channel her magic power as her twin thunder dragon slayer gauntlets roared a bit before she jumped into the air above the growing twister as she aimed her gauntlets right at the heart of the attack.

"THUNDER DRAGONS ROARING FIST!"

Eliza fired powerful twin bursts of electricity down at the twister as the two techniques struck each other and the force of the collision between them caused a massive explosion that scarred the mountains around them as both Eliza and Viper were blown back and crashed into mountain sides in opposite directions while Elaine had been blown back away from the two of them. Elaine took a moment to gather herself, still feeling the effects of the poison, as she scanned ahead and took note of the destruction in front of her as she let out a sigh before she shook her head.

Man...these two don't pull their punches...

As the dust settled, both Eliza and Viper glanced at each other as they moved down. Viper seemed more damaged in general, as the explosion combined with Eliza's other electric attacks had began to take their toll. However, Eliza had the poison in her system and suffered damage as well so while the edge was hers the battle seemed up in the air.

Least till Eliza stood tall and smiled to Viper.

"Alright, I think I've seen more than enough. You and Elaine displayed excellent teamwork and you yourself showed just the right stuff needed to move on. So I say you pass this trial, Viper of Ender Eye." Eliza said with an "official" tone of voice as she declared that Viper had proven himself to her enough to get her seal of approval. Viper was naturally confused by this, before he let out a sigh as he flopped down on the ground. Relief and satasfaction clear on his face as both Eliza and Elaine smiled as they walked over towards him.

I'm one step closer. One step closer to becoming S-Class. To getting access to S-Class missions...to finding you, mother...

Flynn watched as Ara was hit by his attack. He walked up to her after she fell to the ground. "You did great in this trial, using the elements to your advantage was a great move." Flynn complimented. "If you keep getting stronger like this, I'm sure you'll be an excellent S-class wizard." He added.

Ara, even if the pain was unbearable, got up on both of her feet, though she was a bit limp. She looked at the S-Class mage, and told him, "Thanks," though she said it with a bit of distain and looked down in disappointment. Sure, she did good for her first trial but "good" wasn't good enough for her.

Portals then appeared before Ara, and everyone else who had taken the present trial. All of the mages then entered the portals. Ara slowly walked away from the S-Class mage, and headed her way out, a clear look of disappointment on her face.

Cat had woken up and noticed the look on Ara's face. Cat couldn't help but think it was her fault, if she hadn't fallen unconscious she could've helped out Ara and they both could've probably taken out Flynn together. I'm so useless... Ara should've chosen someone else to help her on her trials. If she did, she wouldn't have lost. I bet she's mad at me. Cat then exited the portal, bearing the same expression as Ara.

With all of the mages out of the portals, Master Ed had appeared in front of a magical projection in front of them. "Congratulations, Brendan and Viper! You have both completed your mission and defeated the S-Class mages! Ara and Orion, you both have failed this trial, you can either stay and watch the final trial or leave this domain."

Ara had decided to leave without saying a word, and Cat decided the same, the look of disappointment clear on both of their faces.

Master Ed continued. "Brendan. Viper. There can only be one new S-Class mage, so for your final trial, you both shall engage in combat!" A ring of fire then surrounded both mages, their partners being left behind said ring. "The rules are fairly simple. You both will have a fight showing off your progression in both utilizing magic and combat. You cannot use the help from the partners you have been going through this trial with. The first one down is the loser, and who is left standing is the winner and worthy of being called a member of S-Class!" A shot could then be heard. "Let the battle begin!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The Trials were to come to a close, with a battle between Viper and Brendan. Excitement was bound through the air even among the disappointment that several of the mages had felt who failed to advance to that stage.

Though none one had felt more disappointment than Savannah, who had sat off on her own with a sullen expression. The atmosphere of the anticipated bout between Brendan and Viper had done little to help soften the blow she felt from coming up short in the maze. Savannah could not help but dwell on that, it was her mistake that caused that section to cave in on her and Bolt and was the sole reason they did not advance further. Bolt did all he could do, Savannah just was not good enough.

Which, as she saw the S-Class battles, Savannah had been reminded of. Particularity Ara's bout, even though she & Cat came up short she showed the promise to become an S-Class Mage in the future and even earned the respect of an S-Class Mage in Flynn.

Both mages entered Ender Eye the same day, yet Savannah felt they were on complete opposite worlds. And all of Ara's progress only reminded Savannah of how little she had grown compared to Ara's amazing development. What was she by comparison?

Perona seemed to take note of Savannah's downer mood, as on her way to check with Fallon she saw Savannah alone as curiosity had gotten the best of the bookworm mage as she walked over to the Sand-make mage.

"You okay?" Perona asked, as Savannah glanced up at her but avoided eye contact as she thought it over before she let out a sigh.

"Nothing. Just...just need a minute to myself." Savannah said, as she saw Ara & Cat take their leave. Savannah had decided to do the same for the moment, though once she left said domain she went off on her own before Perona had a chance to get a word in. Perona, alone, let out a sigh as she began to walk back to Fallon to watch the coming battle.

Brendan glanced around as the circle of flames surrounded himself and Viper, the mage took a deep breath before setting his eyes upon Viper, "Who would've thought it would be me versus you in the end." The blue-haired mage said with a slight grin on his face, he was glad his opponent was Viper, both mages were both powerful enough to become S-Class so the fight was bound to be good.

Brendan closed his eyes, he was completely composed and ready to fight. His hair began to rise into the air before the rest of his body followed along, leaving Brendan levitating slightly above the ground. Twin Swords appeared in his hands before his eyes snapped opened, “Let’s have a battle our fathers would be proud of!” Brendan exclaimed as he shot at Viper leaving a trail of golden light behind him. His goal was to force Viper into some sort of counter and then find an opening to get in some damage right off the bat.

As the battle field became inflamed, as Brendan hovered into the air Viper kept his focus squarely on his opponent as he listened to his words. Half hearing what he had said, and half focused on his own thoughts.

All he needed to do was defeat Brendan, and he'd achieve S-Class. A symbol of just how far he had come from the mercenary and former dark mage he had used to be. And a key to getting those S-Class missions and getting closer towards his mother...

“Let’s have a battle our fathers would be proud of!”

....though Brendan's comment about his father caused a momentary frown as he shook his head and assumed a combat stance. Poison Dragon power surged through his body and created a powerful aura as Viper gave Brendan a look of determination.

"Indeed, let's give it our all." Viper said, as he gave Brendan a moment to get ready before he decided to take the initiate.

"Poison Dragon Scales!"

Viper fired multiple poison scales at Brendan as he aimed to start fast and swarm the S-Class candidate with projectile attacks.

As Ara had been walking away from the area of the trial sites, she noticed someone walking off in the distance. It was Savannah, and she seemed to... be upset. While Ara was upset about losing her chances on becoming an S-Class wizard, she hated to see her friends in grief.

She walked up to the Sand-Make mage, patted her hand on her friend's shoulder, and asked, "Hey, Savannah, are you doing alright?"

Cat, meanwhile, had been heading straight back to her house still contemplating that it was her fault that Ara had lost the chance to become an S-Class mage.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Savannah walked along, she felt a hand against her should as she tilted over and saw Ara who asked if she was okay or not. Savannah had to admit, Ara was the last person she wanted to see for reasons that were not Ara's intentional fault but that made it no less awkward to talk with her now.

"I'll be okay. Just....just bummed about going out on that stupid maze. Totally screwed up there, though I'm beginning to realize it never would have mattered. I had no chance to become S-Class anyway." Savannah said after a minute of silence. Speaking with a tone that almost came off as defeated even as she tried to assure Ara she was fine.

Ara could hear the sound of defeat in Savannah's voice, and still tried to reassure her. "Don't say that," Ara said, "If you didn't have a chance on becoming an S-Class mage, then you would have never been chosen as a nominee. We just need to train harder! That way we both can become S-Class mages!"

Ara tried her best to sound reassuring for her friend. She hated to see Savannah so bummed out.

Brendan quickly bobbed and weaved through the scales with his Meteor spell before launching the sword in his left hand straight toward Viper. The mage did this to see how Viper responded and hopefully to distract him for a moment while he launched his second attack.

The blue-haired mage shot above the Dragon Slayer and rained down a few beams of Heavenly Body Magic unto him, trying to keep Viper under constant pressure.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
If Savannah had been rational, she would have seen that Ara simply was trying to life her spirits and offer encouragement to a friend who was badly in need of it.

But Savannah had not been rational, as she gently placed her hand on Ara's and moved it from her shoulder as she turned to look Ara in the eye with a stern expression on her face.

"That's easy for you to say Ara. But...but I'm not like you. Look at you! I mean, in what two weeks you made such a jump in power. You made a bigger jump in that time then I did in all my years of learning my magic. You are amazing! I'm sure your parents would be proud." Savannah said before she turned away. As she didn't want to have Ara see the tears in her own eyes that had began to form.

"But...like I said I am just not like you. I don't have your talent, or your family tree. I'm not the daughter of a badass like you or Brendan or Viper. I'm not a Dragon Slayer like Barry. I don't have a flashy magic like Orion. I'm...I"m just me. And just me isn't good enough, I've seen that on full display today during the battles you all had against the S-Class mages." Savannah said as she took a moment to wipe away the tears from her eyes before she turned to Ara, though avoided eye contact.

"Training doesn't work for everyone Ara. You all have limitless potential, and I've hit my limits."

Ara was truly at a loss of words. She had no idea that Savannah had felt this way about her and the other guildmates, and who knows how long she has been thinking like that as well. Ara had just been trying to help, but it seemed that her help seemed to have caused more problems for Savannah.

"Savannah, I..." Ara said before cutting herself off. What could she really say to Savannah? She couldn't find the right words, everything that she thought of saying might come off the wrong way to Savannah. Ara was conflicted.

Then there was what Savannah said about her parents, and that Ara was the way she was because of them. Honestly, that line hit Ara hard. The only reason she left Fairy Tail was so that she could find herself, so that she could find her own path in magic, and so she wouldn't be compared to her parents ever again. But, it seemed that it didn't matter where Ara went, the legacy of her parents would always loom behind her. She could never be her own person.

"I think there's so much latent potential in you to become a great wizard," Ara said, "But if you don't think so, then so be it. But, please, just remember this... Everything I've ever done ever since joining Ender Eye wasn't for the legacy that my parents held, but instead for me. Maybe you should find a method to discover what you really want. If it isn't training, then find something else."

Ara then turned to leave, but not before saying, "Goodbye, Savannah. Till' we see each other again." Ara then left and was already visibly gone by Savannah.

Viper kept his eyes focused on Brendan as he shot up, though he had been mindful of the sword as he channeled his magic as he formed a poison tail that he used to grab the sword just before it could have come into contact with his body.

Viper moved around, channeling his magic as he moved away and in-between each of the Heavenly Body magic blasts as he did his best to avoid them. One managed to graze his shoulder, but it barley did superficial damage as he then used his tail to toss Brendan's own sword back at him as he aimed for his right shoulder.

"She's right you know." Barry's voice suddenly came from behind Savannah. He walked up to her with his hands in his pockets. "You shouldn't so get worked up over this. I mean hey, I lost in the same challenge as you and I'm still doing fine." He said. "And I've been in the guild longer than you have so this isn't the first trial I've participated in. So don't beat yourself so much for failing your first time." He added, trying to reassure Savannah.

Brendan pivoted to the left as his Viper toss it back at him and the the sword by its handle then launched himself at Viper and went for quick but powerful back to back slashes.

Viper could counter with his poison tail, a weapon of his own, or something big. What made Brendan worry was he didn’t know which one. Brendan took note that Viper was able to catch and throw his sword with his tail, meaning the tail was quite versatile. With this knowledge Brendan would anticipate a tail swipe and would hope he would be able to dodge if it was anything else.

Viper glanced up as he saw Brendan charge at him, and rather than use the tail again he caused it to dissipate as he soon coated his hands with poison magic as claws began to form.

"Poison Dragon Claw!"

Viper aimed to parry Brendan's strikes with his claws and in turn aimed to deliver counter slashes aimed at the Heavenly Body mage as he combined offense & defense in one spell at the cost of his versatile tail.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Ara wai..."

Savannah immediately felt a wave of regret as Ara seemed to take her words with the implication that she only thought she was what she was because of her parents. Which was not what she intended to be the main point of her venting, but it appeared Ara took that criticism to heart and now Savannah shame over what she had said as Ara walked off. Savannah's head soon dropped as she once more felt tears begin to come to her eyes as the guilt washed through her body like a wave Ara would make.

Damn it. I'm not only an inferior mage, but a terrible person as well. Now she'll resent me and...and she'll have every right to.

However, Savannah's emotional moment was interrupted by the voice of Barry, whose sudden appearance caused her to jump as she quickly settled herself and wiped away the tears before she heard her friend as he tried to encourage her. Much like Ara had before.

Savannah could only hope she could end this conversation without upsetting another friend.

"It's not...it's not just because I lost the trials Barry. Just compared to the rest of you guys I...I don't belong. You are a Dragon Slayer Barry, you'll never have to worry over not being strong enough. I don't have the magic, or the talent and seeing you all just continue to grow and move further ahead leaving me behind. It...it just hurts, and it's stupid and I know it's stupid and now Ara hates me because of what I said. I'm not even a good friend, let alone a good mage." Savannah said, tears in her eyes that she quickly wiped away as she took another moment to collect herself before she let out a sigh as she looked Barry in the eye.

"There's, there's something I need to do. But I want you to help me. I need you to go tell Ara that she is a great mage. Not because of her parents, but because of her and that I consider her as Ara, a proud mage of Ender Eye not Ara the daughter of Gray & Juvia. And tell her I am sorry about what I said, and don't let my stupid opinion impact how she thinks about herself. Can you do that?" Savannah asked Barry with just a subtle amount of desperation to her tone as she waited for an answer.

Brendan swords clashed against Vipers Claw creating the sound of a metallic clash as Brendan blocked the first swipe. The two mages then continued to clash sword against poison claw, the fight appeared to be even.

The blue-haired mage had to make another so he fell back a bit, dequiped the sword in his left hand then extended his arm behind him, his finger tips flowed blue before he swiped down at Viper

“Jiu Leixing!” Brendan chanted as a nine celestial swords all shot at Viper.

Viper saw the Celestial Swords as they aimed to descent upon him as he took a deep breath as he would respond to the attack in kind.

First, he slashed at a pair of swords with his Poison Dragon Claws. The impact shattered the swords but also caused his claws to dissipate as the other swords shot towards him as Viper knew he had to act quickly.

"Poison Dragon Talon!"

Viper coated his right foot with poison magic as claws appeared over his toes as he used his leg to kick one of the swords mere moments before it had the chance to strike him. This knocked the sword into another which caused those two to break apart on contact as Viper turned his attention back to the five remaining swords that closed in on him. Viper spotted an opening between the swords with Brendan on the other side as he knew he had to shoot for it as he gathered energy around his right knee.

"Poison Dragon Shin!"

Viper slammed his left foot on the ground as he propelled himself forward; using poison magic he had generated as a boost as he shoot between most of the swords as he reared his knee back.

Woosh!

Most being the operative word, as while Viper avoided most of the swords one of them moved along his path as Viper just managed to move his head to the side as the sword moved past his cheek which caused a noticable cut against it and some blood to drip. But that hardly concerned Viper as he kept his moment up and aimed to slam his poison-coated knee into Brendan's chest as he closed the distance.

Barry listened to Savannah. "Oh, is that what you think." He said. "Me being a Dragon Slayer has nothing to do with anything. So I'm fortunate to have a strong magic, big deal, even if my magic was something less impressive, heck even if I didn't have any magic at all, I'll still try to be the best I can." He said. "the point isn't how strong you are, its how you use your strength." Barry explained. He then pulled his hand out of his pocket and scratched his head. "Also, if you want to apologize to someone, do it yourself. What would the other person think if you sent someone else to apologize for you. I doubt Ara is really hate you now or anything but is you want to be forgiven then you should apologize yourself."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah listened to Barry as he explained the need for her to apologize rather than make someone else do it for her which caused her to let out a sigh. Savannah was not even gonna address the "just use your magic better" thing Barry suggested which rubbed the Sand-Make Mage the wrong way. The entire point of -Make magic is to expand one's creativity and using it to its maximum effect. But Savannah would focus on Barry's other comment as she knew he was right there as she let out a sigh.

"I know...I know. It's just that, that well I...I know what I need to do. But you're right, I do need to work in a proper apology first. To both Ara...and you. Sorry about my attitude. But I'm gonna be taking a...taking a leave." Savannah said, as she bit her lip and avoided eye contact with Barry. Trying her best to phrase this without tripping over her own words.

"What I am doing now, just isn't working. And I need to find what I am missing, a way to improve and get to that next level with you guys. I don't know when I'll be back, but just know I will. That's a promise. I only hope you can understand." Savannah said with some regret, but in her heart she knew this was the right thing to do.

"What?" Brendan muttered before quickly extending his arms and creating a shield of Heavenly Body Magic, attempting to block Viper's attack. An explosion was followed by the sound of power surging as Viper clashed with the shield, but before long the force field began to crack and Viper began to break through, the shield had not fully generated before Viper hit it so he was able to break through with relative ease.

The blue-haired mage reacted quickly and was only able to equip the gauntlets of his gauntlets before Viper reached him, though the attack was weakened a bit due to being slowed down by the shield, it would still be quiet powerful. Brendan crossed his arms to protect his chest and to avoid direct contact with the poison before Viper's knee connected with his crossed arms

*Crack!*
Brendan was shot backward with the force of the attack even after it had been weakened a bit. Once the mage came to a stop he dequiped is now cracked gauntlets and looked toward Viper.
"Time to get serious." Brendan said with a smirk as seven golden magic circles suddenly appeared in the sky above the battlefield.

Brendan completed the hand sign, the tips of his fingers began to glow in sync with the circles in the sky, "May the Seven Star bring judgement upon you!" Brendan chanted,

"Grand Chariot!"

This may have been a premature move to make, but it was sure to get in some needed damage or at the very least force Viper to waste magic by countering.

Viper's eyes widened as he saw the incoming barrage from Brendan as he unveiled one of his strongest spells; to say Viper was shocked Brendan resorted to such a spell would have been an understatement.

Viper needed an answer, dodging was out of the question and standard spells heck even a Dragon Roar alone would not have been enough to save off such a spell. Viper took a deep breath as he needed to answer Brendan's powerful attack with one of his own even if he'd prefer to have saved it for later.

"Poison Dragon Secret Arts: Eight Heads of Hydra!"

Viper quickly unleased a stream of his more powerful poison which soon began to take shape around him as it formed a large sphere that soon expanded as multiple poison dragon heads emerged from it as they hissed out at the incoming attack. Vipe then had those heads open their mouths as each one fired a powerful stream of poison magic out of their mouths towards the beams of the Grand Chariot. These streams were funneled through each head from Viper as he fired a Poison Dragon Roar inside the heart of the Hydra that picked up the surrounding poison of the beast itself to gain strength as they traveled through the necks out of the multiple mouths.

The two attacks clashed as several giant explosions lit up the sky and a shockwave rocked the battle area. When the dust settled, Viper remained within his hydra but had began to pant noticeably as this spell combination required a lot of his own magic to pull off so the counter had not come without cost. Still he managed to counter a spell to the scale of Grand Chariot and his Hydra was still up...however long he could maintain it was pushed in the back of his mind as he knew he had to answer quickly.

Viper laucnhed a pair of the incredibly poisonous, battering ram-like dragon heads towards Brendan as Viper aimed to slam them into the Heavenly Body mage to damage him and poison him all in one go.

Brendan smirked, he had gotten what he wanted and drew out the Hydra. The blue-haired mage was winded of course but he could still continue, though he only had enough magic for his grand finale so he wasn’t able to use any other bigs spells.

Brendan requiped into a basic armor set that left only little spots of his skin exposed, assuming that the poison needed to make direct contact with his skin. Along with the armor, he also re-equipped his twin swords.

With the crack of his neck Brendan trotted forward before launching into the air and carefully avoided the heads before finding an angle where he had a shot at all eight heads. Brendan smirked once against and blasted at the heads before going into a summersault with his blades positioned above and below him creating a human razor of sorts.

“Spiraling Shirken!” Brendan exclaimed as he spiraled toward the Hydra heads, threatening to cut all heads off at once. This was yet another high risk high reward play.

Slice!

The it seemed to land on the high reward, as each and every one of the hydra heads were cut clean off as the attack connected. However, Viper was far from detoured as soon enough two heads popped up where the previous one had been destroyed as now sixteen furious dragon heads hissed and bite in Brendan's direction.

Viper wiped some sweat from his forehead, the spell naturally consumed magic to use as he had to act quickly. Viper once more used the heads as funnels as he produced his poison fog that exited the mouths of each head that quickly began to cover the entire battle field and drift into the air with the thick poisoned fog. The aim, naturally, was to limit Brendan's vision as well as poison him as the Hydra acted as a boost to the technique which only made the growing fog more expansive.

Given Viper was already pushed to use this, he felt he had to take advantage of it while he could maintain it. So he had several of his heads shoot through the fog after it was set up as they aimed to use the fog as cover so they could strike and pulverize Brendan to knock him out of the sky and into the heart of the fog while dealing what Viper figured would be significant damage.

Barry sighed and looked at Savannah when she talked about missing something and mentioned something about taking a leave. "If I'm understanding you correctly, you plan to leave on a self discovery journey with no way of knowing when it will end don't you." He said with a tone of discontent. "Well, you're probably the only one who can find out what that missing part is." He added. Barry knew what feeling weak felt like so he understood what Savannah meant. "Well, good luck. I'll stay to watch the fight. Be sure to apologize Ara thought." He said before turning around and walked away.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah let out a sigh, watching as Barry walked away. Which was harder than Savannah expected, she supposed it was because she had grown close to Barry more so than even other mages within Ender Eye. What with them being roommates and all, so it hurt more then she was perhaps prepared for to see him go.

But Savannah knew in her heart this was the right thing to do, and once Barry departed she began to set off in the direction Ara walked towards so that she could apologize to her and make things right before she would leave.

Ara had been walking the usual route she took to get to her house, but she stopped in her tracks and sighed. She didn't feel like walking anymore, she felt as though she had the longest day of her life, so she then decided to lay on a rock. So much, yet so little, had happened to Ara today, from losing her S-Class battle to Flynn, and...her argument with Savannah.

While Ara was hurt that Savannah had brought up her parents during her little rant, Ara couldn't help but think about the other things Savannah had said. How Ara was just so "naturally-talented", that Ara didn't have to work as hard anybody else, and that someone like her could never catch up to Ara. Was it true? Ara then looked at her left hand, which used to hold her previous guild mark, her Fairy Tail guild mark. She was then reminded of her parents, and what great mages they were and still are. Maybe Savannah was right after all, because of her parents passing down their amazing skills in magic combat she was able to get this far.

All of these negative feelings caused Ara to leak out ice, freezing the rock she was laying on little by little, though she didn't seem to notice. Ara was too distracted by her thoughts. Ara also failed to notice that Cat was hiding behind a bush, observing (totally stalking) Ara. As Cat was also walking to her house, she noticed Ara, and not knowing what else to do in the heat of the moment, she hid.

Ara just thought that she should keep to herself from now on. It didn't matter anymore, she would always get compared to her parents and, unlike before, she wouldn't be feeling the pain alone anymore. She hurt Savannah for being the daughter of powerful wizards, the ones who gave Ara her magic and skills in the first place. Ara just sighed and stared into the sky.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah managed to find her way to Ara's house, and took note of the face that the ice & water mage was lying on top of a frozen rock. A bit curious, while Savannah had never been around Ara's place as much as she would like to have she swore that rock wasn't always frozen nor was it something Ara did just because.

Likely Ara was upset, and after what Savannah said to her, she could not blame her friend. Which only caused her guilt to increase and Savannah to feel worse about herself.

Savannah was unsure how to approach Ara, and her wonder over this was likely the reason she failed to notice Cat. What could she say? Ara likely was already rightfully upset with what she said and trying to talk to her now might only upset her all the more. And the last thing Savannah wanted to do for an apology was cause the rift between the two to increase all the more. So Savannah had to choose her words carefully, something she was far from the best at but she knew what she came here to do and after the Sand-Make Mage took a deep breath she approached Ara and looked up at her friend.

"Ara...I know you likely don't want to see me right now, and if you don't want to talk me right now I completely understand..." Savannah started to say, her voice soft but spoken at just the right tone that Ara could hear her. Savannah bit her lip before she continued.

"...I just, I said some things. Some stupid things, that I regret and I just want to set the record straight. If you are willing to hear me out. If you do not, again I understand." Savannah said, as she waited to see what Ara's reaction was to this.

As Ara was laying down on her rock, she couldn't help but hear a familiar voice call her out. She got up to look down only to see Savannah herself, and she seemed to be wanting to apologize.

Ara, avoiding eye contact from the Sand-Make mage, said, "There's no need for you to apologize whatsoever, Savannah. You're completely right about what you said before. I'm just...a fool. A fool who couldn't understand the pain my fellow guildmate was going through. A fool who thought she understood her friends. A fool who couldn't understand that sometimes I may be way over myself. A fool who thought...who thought that things could change in my life for the better through simply getting stronger. But what were you going to say? What did you feel the need to apologize to me for? The fool is all ears."

Ara then went back laying down on her rock and staring at the sky.