• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Flynn was sitting near Fallon and Perona and watched as they interacted. "Its nice to see that they're letting loose and having so much fun, especially Perona." He thought as he chugged down from his mug. "But I got to say, they're lightweight." He added as he finished his drink with a smirk.

Brendan gulped as the Angela leaned in, "You're already drunk too?!" The blue-haired mage exclaimed, if Brendan remembered correctly, last party they had thrown, Angela didn't even drink!

The mage sighed and gave up on his righteous decision not to get drunk due to him not having really any money to pay at the moment. Brendan grabbed the shot from Angela, "For Angela!" The mage shouted, raising the glass in the air before gulping it down as fast as he could.
Brendan shook his head, "Man those are awful!" He exclaimed, before taking another and slamming the glasses down to the table, shattering them both along with his goal of remaining sober for as long as possible.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Ara..." Orion said to the female wizard in her ear. "Why aren't you having fun? You deserve to have fun too, if you know what i mean," Orion said sleazily. Orion had no control over what he consciously says anymore. The alcohol had hazed his mind and clouded his normal thought process. it covered up everything, except one part of his mind. Apparently, Orion has a sensual, player side to him too. You can never know enough about people, evidently enough by Orion himself.
----------
Sabrina gave a half-hearted smile, hopefully making Serebus believe her enough through her facade. "I'm okay," Sabrina answered, clutching onto her doll, which was now a white bunny, due to her other doll being fixed after being torn up from too much use. "Thanks for checking up," Sabrina said, complimenting her friend's friendly mannerism. Sabrina went back to what Serebus saying this was her first party, trying to avoid any conversation about the trials. "Well, I think this is my fifth party? Enders hosts way too many parties, whether they're major or mini parties." Sabrina joked, recalling her first major party at Ender Eye when she first joined, and then countless smaller parties.
----------
"Aye," Angela said as she clutched her heart in an over dramatic manner, seeming offended by what Brendan said on her being drunk already. "It's only once in a while I get to go out and drink, I can't necessarily drink at the guild if I'm the bartender dumbo." The plant mage raised her glass after Brendan. "Yes, for me!" The brunette joked and chugged down the next few shots. "This girl knows how to get down and have fun," Angela exclaimed to no one in general.

"Perverted...what the hell are you talking about!? I was just talking with Serebus, trying to advice her...you know what. I think I'll just let you two have the floor for now. You seem busy." Viper said as he glanced over to Orion who seemed to be drunk and Ara who seemed...oddly pleased with it, if it were any indication by her subtle grin.

Yeah, and I am the perverse thoughts...

Viper moved over to where Barry & Bolt where as he took a seat and took a shot before he let out a sigh and glanced over to his fellow Dragon Slayer.

"Any idea what I did to piss Ara off?" Viper asked, naturally confused over the pervert accusations as he hoped Barry would know of something as he observed from a distance.
----------
"Really!?" Serebus said, in amazement that parties seemed that common around Ender Eye. She would have guessed they were saved only for special occasions, which she felt this was, but it seemed just part of life around the guild.

Serebus had not ignord the fact that Sabrina changed topics, but decided to ask about it in a more fitting time. For now...

"Well, is there anything you want to do? I don't drink and Viper told me I shouldn't so I want to know what else to do to have the best time during this." Serebus asked, as she turned to Sabrina for some advice given Sabrina had been in more parties than her.
---------

"DAMN IT! Brendan how can you be so weak?" Eliza cursed as Elaine let out a laugh and got her generous sum of betting jewels from the pile as she gave her friend a teasing grin.

"Told you, the allure of the party atmosphere was too much to resist. Specially with his special friend Angela tempting him." Elaine said with a wink as Eliza cursed before she took a shot herself.

"Wait! Viper it's now what it looks like!" Ara exclaimed, but it was all too late as the Dragon Slayer had already left her proximity.

Now she was currently left alone with Orion. She could easily tell that the "fun" Orion was referring too was the sexual kind, but Ara promised Mr. Andrew's she wouldn't do anything! At least....at Gourmet Kingdom. Hopefully, Orion could still be drunk as soon as the two lf them arrive back at their home.

Though, she didn't know how long Orion would be drunk for, so Ara had an idea. She would go and grab Orion's Piña Colada, and offer it to the Celestial Spirit Mage. "I'm not the only one who needs to have fun~" Ara said, "Why don't you drink some more?~"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
“H-h-hey! F-fallon….I got a…a great idea. Why don’t we go play a p-partwy game? I think that would be fun…F-fallown….F-fallon…” Perona said, with a slur and a stupid grin as she poked Fallon’s shoulder wanting to hear his opinion on her “wonderful” idea she came up with.

All while she took another shot of course.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Well," Sabrina started off, not knowing exactly what have in mind. "We are minors, so we can't really drink anything." The Doll Play mage tried thinking up of something on the spot where both she and Serebus can have fun, without doing anything illegal, like underage drinking and more. "How about," Sabrina started off slowly. "Some pranks?" There's nothing that could go wrong with pranking people, right? Pantsing people here and there, have some unintentional meet ups, spike a person's drink, who knows. "Most of the people in the restaurant would be drunk, no one would know." Sabrina said explaining her idea a bit.
---------
"I'm already having fun," Orion said a bit annoyed with another drink. He took the glass out of Ara's hands and downed the Pina Colada in one gulp. The celestial mage placed the glass lazily along a surface somewhere and went back to Ara. "It seems the only person who isn't having fun," Orion leaned into the mage's ear, "is Ara Fullbuster." He squeezed the mages shoulder and forearms. "C'mon Ara, you seem a bit....tense. How about a massage at out place?" Orion drunkenly smirked and winked, having more intentions than one.
------------
"W-what game," Fallon interrupted his context as he, himself, gulped down another shot, still not backing down from the challenge. He wouldn't be surprised if he got alcohol poisoning, but he's drunk as of right now. So who really cares? Fallon raised an eyebrow, "What exactly are you shuggeshting."

Ara was kind of shocked that Orion drank his beverage in a single gulp. Since the first Ender Eye party, Ara took Orion as a light drinker, though she was kind of excited that he wasn't. Orion then asked Ara for a massage, and Ara couldn' help but blush as she could tell that he had other intentions than a massage at their place.

Ara shook her head, however. While Orion's offer was really tempting, Ara couldn't go through with it. It was wrong for her to use Orion's drunken state to fulfill her desired fantasies. They might not be Orion's true feelings, and it may cause for disastrous results.

She then noticed her plate in the far off corner, and told Orion, "I-uh, have to go eat my food! Ya' know, before it gets cold!" Ara then rushed from Orion's grasp and decided to dig into her dish, though something was off. The taste was a bit bitter but not to bitter enough for it to taste bad, so Ara didn't really notice. After finishing her plate and drink, Ara couldn't help but feel a bit light-headed and had a blush on her face. Though, there wasn't really anything too noticable and she still acted like her regular self.

Ara shook her head once more, and said, "Ugh. Maybe I'm feeling a bit stressed." She then ordered another drink. Though Cat was shocked. How could Ara not be drunk? She was pretty sure Ara had drank more alcohol than most in the party. Why was it not working!? Cat would have to think more strategically if she wanted to get the Atlantic Queen to get drunk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"M-mawby s-spin the bottle? O-or truwth or daarre....or some p-pokwer...anything." Perona said with an ever noticeable slur as she fumbled around trying to get a glass. Some of it spilled, but she managed to get another shot down as even in her drunk state she was not gonna let this drink challenge go.

No matter how much she'd regret it tomorrow.

"Pranks?" Serebus asked, as she had never done one before in her life. Well, least once she could recall, what with her memories still missing beyond vague fragments and her stuff on the island. Still, the way Sabrina made it sound did appear to be kinda fun and who was she to say no?

"Sure, that sounds like fun~! Though I've never pranked before, but I'll do my best!" Serebus said with an eager smile to the Doll-Attack mage.

---------
Elaine saw that Cat seemed to be discouraged over something. Something that seemed to concern Ara, and given she seemed to be a sucker for pairing members of her guild she decided to go see what it was as she encouraged Eliza to go by Viper & Barry while she went over to Cat.

"Hey, seems you are having trouble with something. Maybe I can help." Elaine offered with a smile to Cat as she seemed to want to lend a hand to...whatever she aimed to do.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion groaned and whined as Ara's presence left him. But maybe he was the one holding back her fun. Orion sighed and moved on to somewhere else he could have fun. Fallon caught eye of Orion, and Perona had recommended some games. How about some fellow drunkards play some games? "Hey Orion," Fallon called out to the Celestial Mage. Orion turned his head towards the bar where Perona and Fallon were having much more fun than he was. "W-want to hang with ussh," Fallon asked, slurring his words. "We were gwonna play Shpin the Dare or Thruth or Poker or shomething like that," Fallon said, mixing up what Perona had said to him. Orion drunkenly grinned. He headed towards Fallon and held the drunkard from behind. "How about, we play some Seven Minutes in Heaven Fallon," Orion said to Fallon's ear. Fallon, clearly unfazed, turned to his teammate. "Well, only if itsh fine with 'Rona here. If not, we'll pwlay whateve 'Rona choshes."

Sabrina on the other hand was formulating some pranks to play on the other mages. "Well, since this is your first prank," Sabrina started out slowly, "What would you want to do then? I want to ease you into this." Sabrina had completely forgot what she had been depressed moments ago, excited to mess with her fellow guild mates. "My pranks could be a bit extreme, but we'll build it up to there." Sabrina explained.

Cat was surprised to see that Elaine had approached her. The two had never really spoken on a personal level, all Cat knew was that she was a good friend of Elaine and that she helped Viper in his S-Class trials. Cat didn't know if she should tell Elaine about her problems, especially because she couldn't think of the right words without sounding like a creep.

Oh, it's nothing! No help needed! Just wanted to get my crush drunk so that I can ask her out!!! I'm sure I can figure something out! Cat was internally screaming as she had no idea what to do.

After a while, Cat just sighed and said, "And-uh, if I may ask, how do you intend to help me?" Cat was so embarrassed, she was blushing. She couldn't believe that she was asking someone else for help in this situation, though Cat felt as if though it was her only option if she ever wanted to confess to Ara.

------------------------------------

Ara had been drinking on her own in the booth as Orion and Cat weren't there, when she then looked towards the direction of Orion, and she noticed he was with a Perona and Fallon, not to mention Orion also seductively whispered into Fallon's ear which just proved Ara right. Orion was only so flirty because he was drunk, which just saddened Ara.

She then heard something about "shpin the dare or truth or poker"? Though, having gone through multiple occurances with a drunken Cana, Ara was easily able to take out what Fallon was trying to say. She then walked up to the group, and said, "A game sounds like fun, I think I'll be joining."

Ara then looked towards where the rest of the guild was at and exclaimed, "Hey! We're about to play some party games! Who wants to join! The more the merrier!"

Marc overheard Ara's exclamation, and became instantly excited. "Aw, hell yeah!" Marc exclaimed, "I am so in!" Marc then joined in with the group, but not before going to the drunken lovers, Brendan and Angela. "Come on, you two! You should join in on the fun!" Marc told them before he headed off to the group.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona seemed to be quite eager for the idea, though whether that was the alcohol speaking more than herself was impossible to tell. Either way she gave a nod with her big dumb grin.

"H-heck yeawh!" Perona cheered, mostly when she saw Ara & Orion come and Ara event went to the trouble to call out an invite for more people to join them which only caused her to hold her hands in the air and let out a loud "whoop" in celebration.

Seeing Viper move to their table, Barry and Bolt gave a quick wave his way. Barry heard Viper's question. "I'm not inside Ara's head so I'm not sure." He responded. "But I have noticed that Ara has become a bit overprotective of Serebus." He said. "Not to mention assuming things a lot." Bolts added. "Yeah, so what were you talking about with Serebus before Ara showed up?" Barry continued.

“Well, I was advising Serebus against drinking. As I want her to avoid ending up being a drunken fool when she gets older like too many within the guild.” Viper explained to Barry & Bolt as he took a sip of his drink before he added on.

“Ara has grown attached to Serebus, you think it is just a matter of overprotectiveness and not something I screwed up on?” Viper asked, more for confirmation than anything else.

----------
Serebus thought it over, as she sort of felt Sabrina was putting her on the spot but in truth she likely just wanted to start off easy as she thought it over before she was inspired with the restaurant setting.

"Well, we could sneak some spicy spices into the food a-and or drinks of people here. Nothing crazy or anything, but just an unexpected hot treat to their meals they wouldn't see coming." Serebus suggested to Sabrina, as she was curious if her idea sounded silly or plausible to the more experienced prankster.

---------
“Oh, that sounds fun. Mind if I join the party?” Eliza asked as she walked over to the “seven minutes in heaven” group and decided the little party game was just what she needed for the occasion. Besides, Elaine seemed busy with her own thing with Cat anyway so she had nothing better to do.

---------
Elaine had a grin, as she pulled up the drink menu and pointed to one item that simply was marked “The Gourmet Special.”

“I may not have the connections Savannah does, but this isn’t my first time in this place either. This baby is the strongest drink they have, sprinkle it on some food or her drink and I guarantee Ara will be a little extra tipsy.” Elaine said with a mischievous grin as she made her suggestion to Cat.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina nodded along to Serebus' ideas about spicing things up for the victims, literally. "Those seem easy enough," Sabrina considered. It was simple and easy for a prankster's first time, such Serebus herself. Sabrina's pranks were going to be more "spicy" than the chili flakes they were going to spike in drinks and meals. Sabrina turned her attention to the drunken mess of the Ender Eye mages. "You hear that," Sabrina leaned into Serebus. "They're all going to play a party game, this is the perfect time to set up and star pranking." grabbing hold of Serebus' hand, Sabrina led the snake into the kitchen where they can begin Serebus' pranks.
------------
"The more the merrier indeed," Orion sleazily said. He slung an arm around Ara and Fallon. "we'l definitely have fun, whether it be Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, or anything." The celestial mage cracked a smile. "Heck we all can 'play' together even, I don't mind."

Great, another person who thinks it would be a good idea to get Ara drunk in order for me to confess. Is this just a thing I haven't heard of until now?

Cat sighed, and responded, "I don't think it'll be that easy, however. The last party, she had chugged two entire barrels of alcohol before she was entirely drunk, probably even more than that. Is that drink you're talking about strong enough to compare to that?"

------------------------------------

Ara immediately started to blush when Orion slung himself around her, and especially when he suggested them "playing together." Though, Ara had to keep a level head. This was just Orion being drunk. It seemed as if though Ara's curiousity got the better of her, however, as she was the one who wanted to see what a drunk Orion was like in the first place.

Ara then told the group that had made it, "Speaking of games, have you guys decided which game to play, yet? Truth or Dare sounds like it could be fun."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"T-that's a great idea~! The bestest idea, you are such a smwarty pants Arwa!" Perona said with a giggle as she seemed to be for the Truth and Dare game that Ara had suggested. Even in her drunken state...or maybe because of her drunken state she had a few ideas that she could explore with this game.

=====
A couple of chefs had taken note of the two younger Ender Eye members as they wondered into the kitchen, though given they had not yet been in the way of anything combined with their busy work preparing dishes and drinks for their guild and others they had not shooed them away from it.

Yet, anyway. Though one female chef kept her eyes on them while she worked.

Sabrina had a smile on her face, this was the first time she had ever done something like this. There was a clear tinge of...excitement, as Sabrina led them into the kitchen as Serebus scanned for the various spices and what could be used for this little prank.

"A-all right, this should be good enough." Serebus said as she would try to get some of the spices needed for what was to come.

----------
"I could work with Truth & Dare." Eliza said with a smile, as she noted Orion's rather...drunken state as he flopped by Ara which was oddly adorable though Eliza refrained from a direct comment.

---------
Eliaine had a smirk on her face as she would whisper to Cat's ear.

"It's not about how much alcohol it is, this stuff is the strongest stuff in the town. Heck, might be the strongest stuff in all of Fiore. Coording to the owner here when I asked about it, it even managed to get the great drink master Cana of Fairy Tail drunk. If it can affect her, I am sure it will work on Ara." Elaine said, as the last time she had visited the Gourmet Kingdom she had asked the owner about this "special" drink of his, and while Cana was not drop dead drunk or anything the fact that allegedly this drink had that kind of power would serve Cat well in her goal.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Geez. You'd think I'd be used to the desert heat. After all I haven't been in that guild so long I'd feel the heat again...or have I?"

Savannah had enjoyed a one-person conversation as she glided along the desert sand on her Sand-Make glider powered by her sand-make fan that blew against a sail along with the natural wind. Savannah took a moment to down a shot of one of her numerous bottles of water as she wiped some sweat in the air while she focused on steering forward.

It would be a long way to her old stomping grounds, but Savannah figured that it was manageable at her current pace and that she only needed to get re-acclimated with the desert heat. Which should not take too much time as she pressed forward.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion immediately suggested a game they all could play. "Everyone knows truth or dare right?" Orion called aloud. He, going by his drunken state, set an empty bottle on a circular table, where people could sit around. "It's a classic party game, we shouldn't miss out on the classics y'all," Orion exclaimed. Truth or dare was definitely a classic game, a classic game to get some action going on in the restaurant, if you know what the Celestial Mage means. "C'mon guys! The night is still young!"
---------
Fallon followed in pursuit of Orion, pulling Perona along with him. He plopped himself on the stool on the left of the celestial mage, while Perona occupied the other seat beside Fallon. "I-I down't care w-what game," Fallon stutered. "As long assh we get someting going on." The alcohol as quickly getting to Orion as he almost slumped against the table side. But seeing as his fellow teammate not fazed just yet, he tried to stay conscious, wanting to outlast the book mage.
---------
Angela decided to get along with the action as well. her face was pretty flushed with red from drinking a lot. After all, she doesn't drink a lot and being bartender at Ender eye hinders her capability of drinking. She is able to hold her own really well with drinking. She jkust talks a lot more and has a tendency to be louder when drinking, but she's still stable enough.
---------
Sabrina nodded her head at Serebus' selection of spices that can really screw with people drinks. Sabrina scanned around for anythign else before catching her gaze at a female chef looking directly towards them. Not wanting to seem inconspicuous, Sabrina placed her hands on Serebus' shoulders and softly ushered the female mage out. "Act natural," Sabrina whispered to Serebus. "I think we're caught so keep moving."

"Well, then what are we waiting for?" Ara asked, "Let's get this game going!" Ara then grabbed an empty bottle she had drinken out of, and sat it on the floor. She then sat down, and waited for everybody else to join in and sit down in a circle.

"After this game of Truth or Dare, we could play Spin the Bottle~," Ara teased and suggested.

------------------------------

Cat was a bit suspicious and wary of Elaine's suggestion, but what other choice did she have really.

Cat just sighed, and responded, "Fine. I'll go through with your plan." Cat was nervous, but she felt determined to do so so she could ask Ara out.

Barry looked at Viper with a smirk when he asked if he was at fault. “Don’t worry, you haven’t done anything wrong recently have you? So why would it be your fault? I’m pretty sure you didn’t screw anything up.” He said bluntly. Hearing that the guild was going to start playing party games, Barry sighed. “A bunch of drunk people playing party games huh, yeah no way this could go wrong.” He said with a sarcastic tone.

Viper had felt some reassurance from the fact that Barry seemed to believe he had done nothing wrong, and as he heard Barry's comment about the coming party game he glanced over to the group and had memories over his own "party game" the last time they had a party.

"Well, for their sake, Ara better stay sober during it. She can make games a bit extreme when she is drunk." Viper replied to Barry as he was content to observe...naturally, hoping that they'd avoid being roped in.

---------
"That would be fun, but let's focus on this first game." Eliza said with a smile as she seemed eager for some Spin the Bottle later, though her excitement for the Truth or Dare had been more than evident on its own.

"So, who goes first?" Eliza asked the group as they would gather.

---------
Elaine had a grin on her face as she saw Cat take her advice, and patted her on the back.

"That's the spirit. And it's all just good fun, I'm sure Ara wouldn't mind. You are just...speeding up what was inevitable anyway." Elaine assured before she would fetch a waitress and make the order for the drink on Cat's behalf.

--------
Act natural? Serebus seemed slightly nerved when Sabrina pointed out they had been caught. Were they gonna get in trouble? Serebus glanced subtly at the lone chef who seemed to eye them as she gulped before she gave a nod to Sabrina.

So she did what was natural, least in her mind, she meekly made her way to try and get what they needed for the prank while she tried to not appear suspicious. Though, she may have tried a bit to hard as her eyes shifted around the room and she seemed slightly on edge even as she tried to play it cool. Something she caught to, and settled her breathing as she managed to help at least pretend she was causal if only in a slightly more convincing presentation.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona took a seat next to Fallon, slumping a bit as she nearly fell out of it but managed to keep herself on it as she also had a desire to outlast Fallon as she focused on the game at hand.

"Y-yeah, who goes first?" Perona asked with a slight slur as she overheard Eliza's question and was equally curious who would go first or how that would be decided.

=====​
The female chef observed the pair, though she played it off as just washing some dishes as she took note of the girls as they whispered to each other but had no way to know what they were saying.

Still, she was too curious about two kids who walked into the kitchen to just ignore it. So she decided to go talk with them about what they were doing as she began to make her way to the younger girls.

“Can I help you girls with something?” The Chef asked the two Ender Eye mages.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I'll go first," Orion yelled aloud, eager to start the game already. His hands clamped around the bottle and spun it, letting the sound of glass rolling on the table soothe the Celestial Mage. Eventually, the beer bottle slowed to a stop, soon landing on his first victim: everyone's favorite thunder dragon slayer. "This should be interesting," Orion hummed. Orion's drunken state is clearing up for a bit, as his language isn't slurring as much as before, but he was still drunk enough to probably not remember anything that's going to happen tonight. "Let's start off hard shall we? Eliza, I dare you to streak naked into the kitchen!"
----------
Fallon gave out a drunken yell. "Wooooo y-you go Eli.....za," Fallon encouraging the S-Class mage. Fallon lifted a fist in the air. "Clothes o-off and in the kitcfhen you go Eliza!"
----------
Sabrina eyed the chef that were eyeing the two girls before. As the woman approached the girls, Sabrina instinctively stood in front of Serebus, hiding any possible spices that stood blantly out in the open. "Oh! Uhh, yes please!" Sabrina said, acting as innocent as possible, into trying to fool the chef. "I was looking for some, uhh.....wasabi!" Sabrina thought of the first thing that came to mind. "Yes! Wasabi! Do you have a tube of it? Please?" Sabrina asked coyly, slightly pushing Serebus out the door hoping the snake can get the hint.

"Let's start off hard shall we? Eliza, I dare you to streak naked into the kitchen!"
Both Eliza, and Viper as he managed to catch the words with his enhanced hearing even from his distance blushed at the dare that Orion gave the Dragon Slayer.

"I-I...isn't it supposed to be you ask if I want to do a Truth or Dare first?" Eliza stammered, as she only chose to be technical about the rules of a party game to try and get out of the dare without actually backing down; something her pride would not have allowed for.

Viper himself seemed quite flustered himself, though tried to down it with a shot. Not like Eliza would do the dare anyway, what reason would she have to do it? Viper justified he was overreacting, though there was a part of him who focused on this round of the game intently.

----------
Soon enough, a waitress came over and presented a bottle of the "special" drink that Elaine had requested as she slided it over to Cat and her a playful grin on her face.

"If anyone asks, I am at fault for this. Don't want you getting blood on your hands, not that it will be needed of course." Elaine said as she seemed eager to help out Cat with her plan, the natural shipper in her unable to resist the call.

----------
Serebus may not have been the brightest, due to her lack of experience with many aspects of life and her missing memories, but she was able to spot a hint as she quickly made a b-line for the door while Sabrina was busy with distracting the chef with her request.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh cowme on! Don't be such a...such a...*Burp*...wusss~! It's only a little lap, or is b-bigwy bigwy Liza s-scarrrred!" Perona said with a drunken slur as she had a big grin; as she tried to "encourage" the S-Class Slayer to take the dare as the mental image of her running bare around the kitchen would have been priceless.

If, Perona even remembered what happened when she woke up of course.

==========
The chef raised an eyebrow at one girl's request for wasabi. Which seemed believable enough in it of itself, btu the chef could not shake the feeling something had been off about this.

"I see. If you wanted some wasabi, why did you not just ask a waitress or waiter to bring one to you?" The chef asked, though even if she seemed skeptical she had yet to notice Serebus as she attempted to sneak away during the discussion.

Last edited:
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Ara exclaimed, as she was getting pretty excited about the game. Who knew the game would start off so risque from the bat? "Come on, Eliza! Show us what it means to be S-Class by taking on this challenge!"

----------------------------------

Cat took the drink, and nodded to Elaine. Though, there was a problem at hand. How was Cat going to have Ara drink the beverage Elaine just handed her? Ara was busy at the moment playing Truth or Dare, so Cat doubted that she could douse Ara's food because it would be unlikely that she would go back to eat.

Though, Cat had thought of something. She sat down with the group that was playing Truth and Dare, and said, "I want to play as well, if it is alright with you all."

If Cat played along and she was able to get Ara to choose Dare, then she could dare Ara to drink the entire beverage and wait for the right moment to confess her feelings towards Ara.

Eliza let out a sigh, as part of her really wanted to avoid doing this but she had far too much pride to back down from this challenge. Soon, she began to remove her clothing.

"Hey, mind if I join you guyyyyyyysss....oh Eliza I didn't know you were such a party girl~!" Elaine said with a smile as she sat down in the circle. Arriving just in time for Eliza to have removed her top, as Elaine's presence made the Dragon's Slayer already visible blush that much brighter.

"S-shut up Elaine!" Eliza said with some venom in her voice, as Viper's own blush masked his entire face as he watched with a stupified expression as soon enough Eliza had removed her clothing which completed part one of the arrangement.

Okay, just make this quick. You can do this...you can do this...

Eliza dashed to the kitchen, just in time for Serebus to open the door as she attempted to leave with her prank items only to see a bare Eliza run towards her; which alarmed and confused her all at once.

"M-move Serebus!" Eliza called out as Serebus managed to just move to the side, as Eliza had nearly run her over before Eliza began to run into the kitchen where Sabrina and the chef had been talking.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave a whistle. "Woo let's get it Eliza!" Orion cheered on for the Thunder Dragon Slayer. Fallon cheered on for Eliza too, both too drunken to comprehend what they're doing. As for a fact, they wouldn't react like this when they're sober. Well, maybe Fallon, but for the most part, probably not.

Angela let out a loud scream "Yasss, you get it girl!" Angela praising her best S-Class friend. "Queen! Slay!" Where was Angela getting all these terms from? Who knows, but everyone just assumes the latter was just supporting her best female friends.

Meanwhile, Sabrina was still trying her best to cover their arses. As she felt Serebus' touch leave her back, the Doll-Play mage let out a soft breath of relief. "Well, about that," Sabrina said, a bit shaken by the question. Sabrina was struggling to come up with an excuse until Eliza came stumbling through the kitchen naked. Suddenly, she had the perfect reply for the female chef. "Well miss," Sabrina said cheekily. "We would, but I think the waiters and waitresses are busy with the crowd out there." Sabrina let her hand gesture towards the streaking lady in the kitchen as a couple of staff members try to chase after her with incoherent "Ma'am!" or "Miss" or "Excuse me!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Woo! Go Eliza you are d-dowing great!" Perona said with a cheer and a laugh as she watched the Thunder Dragon Slayer run around without clothing which was just as amusing a sight as she could have ever envisioned.

=====
"H-hey! What are you...where are...get back here!" The female chef said, as her concern over Sabrina had faded instantly and instead she worked to give chase to the naked Eliza who took top priority as other chefs tried to stay out of the way while waiters and waitresses tried to stop Eliza.

"I'M SORRY! IT'S FOR A DARE I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE SOON!" Eliza pleaded, as she made an effort to cover up her breasts and...private area with her hands as she dashed through. Thankfully, her daily sprints with Elaine around Opium paid off as she quickly circled the kitchen and dashed out before the chef or anyone could come close to her.

Once more, she dashed by Serebus, who had remained frozen at the doorway. Eyes widened, blush visible and confusion all too evident.

Eliza made it back to the circle, and quickly worked to get dressed once more as Elaine had a chuckle while she watched. Naturally, she found the entire thing incredibly amusing.

"Man Eliza, I never knew you could move so fast. I mean I knew you were no slow poke but I never guessed you had such quickness." Elaine said with a smirk as Eliza shot a glare at her.

"Shut. It. It's my turn right?" Eliza asked as she got fully dressed. During all this, Viper observed with a dumbstruck expression on his face; eyes wide and a big blush on his face as he tried to process what he had just seen.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"HAHAHA Oh m-mawn Eliza that sure was silwly~! Perona laughed out loud as she saw Eliza run to the kitchen before she heard yelling and pleads for her to stop from the chefs, waitresses, waiters and even Eliza herself in apology. Which, even if Perona had not been as tipsy as she had been, would have been objectively humerus. Though she'd try to deny it if she had been sober, naturally.

"Y-yeah, just spin the bottle and go~!" Perona said in response to Eliza's question as she was excited for the next round of the game.

Eliza rolled her eyes at Perona's comments. "You'd better hope this bottle doesn't land on you, is all I will say." Eliza said as she took a bottle and spun it around. Naturally, she prayed it would land on Orion but it appeared that fate was not on her side as the bottle landed on Elaine.

Well, not a bad constellation prize, though Elaine seemed far from troubled as Eliza decided to be fair and play the game properly. Rather than force either a dare or a truth from Elaine.

"Alright, truth or dare?" Eliza asked, as since Elaine seemed to want to play with fire she had a smirk as she gave her passionate answer.

"Dare! I ain't scared!" Elaine challenged, as Eliza had a smirk of her own. So Elaine wanted to be bold, well fine. Though there was the matter of getting even with Orion, and she had just the method to kill two birds with one stone.

"Alright, I dare you to pull off Orion's underwear and wear it on your head. Doing a little dance with it for us." Eliza said with an evil smirk, which caused Elaine's eyes to widen as she perhaps underestimated Eliza's cruel streak. Seems she took that last dare quite personally, and was gonna get even with them one way or another.

Elaine, with a blush of shame, turned to Orion and held out her hand. "Alright, cough them up. Let's get this over with."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion clapped slowly,and nodding his head with a smug look. "Nice job Eliza," Orion hummed and praised the Electric Dragon Slayer with a smirk on his face. "That was...quite the scene, it you know what I mean," Orion said with a cock of an eyebrow. "You're next up Miss Excavalier." Orion said as he 'passed on the baton', aka the wine bottle, to the next predator of Truth or Dare.

The bottle spun, landing on Elaine. Orion thought he was safe from whatever Truth or dare thing Eliza was going to give him, but it wasn't seemed to be going that way. The dare was for Elaine to practically strip Orion and wear his undergarment a top her head and flaunt around in it. In normal circumstances, conscious Orion would've been flustered and probably ran away from the party by now. But this was drunk Orion they were playing with. And drunk Orion come's with immoral decisions.

Orion's face turned red...or was red from his drunken state....or perhaps he was blushing. Any who, Orion's face was red, whether he was blushing or not. "Aw Eliza," Orion cockily said with a smug look. "I didn't know you had such a exhibitionist side to you," Orion may or may not have jokingly said. Nonetheless, the latter was part of the dare, so he had to fulfill his part for Elaine.

The celestial mage stood up and unbuckled his pants. The white pants pooled around his ankles, exposing his bottom half in black boxer briefs. Orion, however, didn't seemed fazed one bit by this, as a result from being drunk. "Do your worst," Orion said to Eliza, despite this dare was mainly for Elaine to deal with.
------------
Sabrina ran away towards the entrance/exit of the kitchen, where Serebus was waiting for the latter with wide eyes from the recent scenario of a naked Thunder Dragon Slayer rampaging through the kitchen with a mob after her. "Serebus," Sabrina said snapping the latter out of her daze. "Stop staring and let's go on with these pranks." Sabrina said with a snicker. Sabrina led the duo to a table near the "Truth or Dare" group, with Orion currently exposed in his underwear.

"Doll-Play: Puppeteer," Sabrina chanted loud enough for only both the little girls to hear. Her fingers led towards the direction of some of the mages drinks and she sneakily manipulated the red solo cups to traverse the floor towards herself. Eventually, approximately 5 cups came towards them. Not caring who the drinks belonged to, Sabrina nudged Serebus. "C'mon Serra," Sabrina encouraged. "Do the honors."
-------------
Fallon was drunk, almost to the verge of passing out until the next dare came on. He was about to fall unconcious until he heard orion's name and woke back up, suddenly interested in the game again. "H-huh," Fallon dozed off. His eyes wandered around until they laid on Orion. He was doing some sort of monologue or something. Fallon was too drunk to tell what it was.

Suddenly, Orion was stripped of his pants. Fallon's eyes widened at the scene that had unfolded in front of him. Orion was beside him, with that cocky smile read on his face. But that wasn't what the Guardian Summoner was looking at. He was mainly looking at the back-bottom view of Orion. Fallon subconsciously smiled at the sight before him. "H-hey Orion," Fallon said, not realizing his drunkness was clearing up a bit because of the sight in front of him. Not taking his eye off Orion's behind, Fallon complimented the latter. "The view is p-pretty nice down t-there," Fallon said, suddenly flirting with Orion, still pretty drunk though.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"W-woo! Take it off Orion~! I'm sure a c-curtin...certain, ladwy wouldn't mind." Perona said with a drunken giggle and not do subtle sway to Ara as she saw Orion expose his boxers to everyone in the circle. Something that she'd likely protest on principle, but given her tipsy state of mind she seemed all for Eliza's dare.

Something she'd no doubt regret tomorrow, if she even remembered any of this.

Viper pinched the bridge of his nose, eyes closed as he overheard Eliza's dare as it seemed this game of Truth and Dare had already deteriorated before his eyes.

"Barry....please tell me I am just drunk and seeing things. Please tell me I am not seeing what I am seeing." Viper asked, his tone a bit annoyed as he had Eliza's bare body scared into his brain.

Though a tiny part of his mind had not minded that so much, even if he'd never admit it.

---------
"Ah, seems you have a fan already." Eliza replied with a sly grin, as she seemed to enjoy this little payback on Orion even if the dare had not been directed at him. Her gaze quickly shifted over to Elaine who in turn seemed a bit hesitant about grabbing the undergarments...but, a dare was a dare and she knew Eliza would never let her live it down if she backed down after the dragon slayer just ran about bare. So she took the underwear and placed it on her head like a hat. With her ever falling dignity, she moved to the center of the circle and began to dance with the hat on before all of them. Naturally, Eliza could not pass the chance to tease which led to some expected back and forth between the best friends.

"That's it Elaine, show those sweet moves. I think the underwear compliments you."

"Oh, you'd better pray the bottle doesn't land on you when I get my turn."

Serebus, after having been snapped out of her daze from Sabrina, took note as the Doll-Attack mage placed the various spices in the drinks to add the spicy kick to the unsuspecting mages. Once Sabrina told her what to do next, Serebus gave a nod as she prepared to put the prank into action. Elaine dancing with Orion's underwear proved a fitting distraction as she carefully and silently slid the drinks next to each mage as if they had never left their side to begin with. Serbus moved back by Sabrina as she tried to play it casual.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion now exposed to the mini crowd did a little shake before wearing his pants back on, going commando as his boxers flung somewhere into the restaurant. "Spin the bottle Elaine!" Orion cheered the speed mage on, as if he wasn't just bare naked, showing off his full glory to the entire world right now.
----------------
Fallon gave a drunken smirk, his fantasy has been alive for a moment. Seeing as it's not his turn yet, Fallon needed to rest his head, but watch to action go on. The monster summoner rested his head on the Celestial Mage's shoulder while his arm snaked around the latter's waist. "You did amazingly s-star boy," Fallon mumbled loud enough for Orion to hear.
----------------
Sabrina coyly smiled as the plan was in action. However, it's going to take a while for the drinks to get into action. The duo had specifically spiked Elaine's, Viper's, Barry's, Cat's, and Orion's. Some of then had wasabi, some were switched with solid fish sauce, and some were hit hard with jalapeno. But they're going to do more pranks. Better have fun while they can through the night. "For my prank now," Sabrina said to Serebus. "I was thinking about another soft prank, just for you. We can cover them all in flour and water from above." Sabrina said, her finger pointing up where to space were available for them to hang off by.

Elaine gave Orion back his underwear as Eliza held a snicker, and Elaine took the bottle and spun it with extra force. Elaine prayed it would land on Eliza, but as it came to a stop that wish proved to be fleeting as it instead moved in front of Ara.

Which, in it itself was not a bad idea. As Elaine shifted focus from revenge to her desire to aid Cat as she grinned and looked Ara in the eye.

"Alright Ara, I dare you to down "The Special", the most potent drink they have here. Course, you can always back out and take a penalty if you don't feel you can handle a drink of that scale." Elaine said as she naturally aimed to feed into Ara's pride as extra motivation on top of the dare itself.

----------
Serebus listened as Sabrina listed her own prank idea, as her gaze shifted above and her eyes widened. Wow, that seemed to be quite the scale and more ambitious than Serebus' prank. Serebus quickly turned back to Sabrina and had a shy smile.

"A-all right. That sounds fun. But how do we do it?" Serebus asked, as just getting flower and water up there seemed much harder in practice than it sounded.

----------
Viper watched as Fallon got...a little too comfortable around Orion which caused the Dragon Slayer to let out a sigh. Oh joy, another drunk would be flirt. Just what we need...

Viper then reached for his drank, and took a sip of the unknowingly spicy spiked beverage...

Last edited: