• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah felt a shot to the gut each time Ara called herself a fool, as she worried that she had hurt her friend's self confidence. Which was never Savannah's intention, and was something she needed to try and correct now even of Ara didn't think Savannah needed to apologize.

"No, I do need to apologize. I never wanted to imply that you are what you were because of who your parents are. Because that is just the furthest thing from the truth. You are amazing, and it has nothing to do with who your parents are. Everything you are is a result of your own effort and ability. No one else. I'm sorry if I led you to believe otherwise." Savannah said as she got the main apology out of the way, as she wondered what else to say.

"And...and you are no fool. I'm the one who kept these feelings bottled up, you and everyone else had no way to know that. That doesn't make you a fool. It's just...just you and I entered Ender Eye on the same day, yet now I feel we are just worlds apart. You've grown so much, and I've hardly changed at all by comparison. To everyone, and that frustrated me. Cause I work so hard yet I feel my efforts amount to nothing. Guess these trials were just a tipping point for me and I took out my own bitter feelings on you. But you shouldn't be punished or feel guilty for getting stronger. You did what a mage is supposed to do. Improve. It's not anything you should feel guilt over. I'm sorry for making you think otherwise." Savannah said, her voice soft as she also avoided eye contact as she gave Ara a chance to process all this. Unsure of what to say, or rather unsure of how to word the other reason she came here to her friend.

Ara looked down at Savannah, a slight look of sympathy on her face. While it did reassure her feelings about her parents a little bit, Ara still couldn't help but feel like she was in the wrong in this whole situation, not Savannah.

"I'm glad you feel that way about me and my parents, but...that hardly matters anymore," Ara said, "I don't even really care about being the parents of such legendary wizards!!! I never have! What hurt me was that people only ever compared me to them...that I wasn't my own person. But ever since I joined Ender Eye, I felt as though I had become my own person." Ara clenched her fist and gritted her teeth, trying to hold back her tears.

"I know that I've improved as a wizard, but...what's the point? Improving as a wizard has only hurt you, a close friend of mine! And you're right, I haven't really done anything worthy to get this strength, and yet here I am! An "incredible" mage who really isn't because she misses up all the time! I don't think I've won any fight on my own since joining Ender Eye, I've always had to have someone to help me! The "Liquid Nightmare", I had all of you there with me. Sabrina as a member of the Apocalyptic Four, I had Zane. The Nightly Usubeni, Orion. And against the S-Class trials and Flynn, I had Cat there to help me. I think you're amazing, Savannah! How the hell can you be jealous of me!? I'm worthless! You've done so much, and so much of it on your own! I'm not saying that working with others is wrong, but...what do I have!? Nothing!!! I understand why people describe me to my parents now! It's because I'm practically a nobody without them! A fool! A screw-up!"

Ara's ice then sky rocketed, as sharp icicles then formed very quickly around her. Cat jumped from the suddeness, but kept her cool. Cat had heard some of Ara's feelings while they were training prior to the trials, but to see Ara pouring herself out like that, it really hurt Cat. She wanted to be there to comfort her, but how could she do it? She didn't have the courage to do so.

"If...if I didn't have their magic...would I really have it this far?" Ara was then completely silent, staring off into nothing, before putting herself together. "I'm sorry, Savannah. This is probably what you didn't want to hear, right? I must look terrible, I've been ranting about me this whole time. I know where you're coming from, but...I don't deserve your apology. You've had to go through this feeling for a long time, more than what I know, but just one comment you made and I feel hurt." Ara then chuckled, though it sounded kind of forced. "I really am just an idiot. I can't do anything right for myself. I'm not the one who's "improved." No, the one who's improved is you. All I've done is the opposite."

Ara then lied down, the icicles she created melting away. A tear ran down Ara's face, though she had a smile on her face. "Savannah, I know you're going to be leaving the guild for a self-finding journey. I went through the same thing, though I didn't seek physical strength, I seeked mental strength. They're both really just the same if you think about it. But I want you to promise me this one thing before you leave, however." Ara then stood up to face the Sand-Make mage. "I want you to promise that you won't let these feelings of mine to affect your journey in any way. As humans, we learn to forget and forgive. If we don't, then we hold meaningless grudges that result in more negativity. The last thing I want is for that to happen to us. So, please, promise me Savannah."

Last edited:
“What the hell.” Brendan muttered before retreating backward, he had thought you had to cut off each head of the hydra at once to kill it but clearly he was wrong as sixteen heads began spouting poison everywhere and would soon attack him head on again. Brendan was now officially in a pinch.

Should I use it now? No.. it’s still too early and I doubt he’ll be able to maintain something of that scale much longer. I guess I’ll just try and stall..
Brendan thought before drawing the bandana that went along with his true heart set and wrapped it around his mouth and nose hoping it would at least help a little just as the poison fog covered the field.

The little skin that was exposed on Brendan’s body began to slightly burn and had a tingly sensation but other than that he didn’t feel like he had been completely poisoned. Though the first Hydra head did take him by surprise he narrowly escape by flying upward but he was unable to to react to the second one that smashed into him from the back and sent him flying before he slammed into the ground.

“This isn’t good.” Brendan said to himself with a grunt, he had been hit and he could feel poison leaking into his system. The then mage shot himself back into the air and out of the fog, bobbing and weaving as he tried his best to just dodge the heads by predicting their movements base on their magical presence and stall Viper out. Though Brendan was starting to feel his magic running low along with the poison, he would have to end it soon if he wanted to win.

Viper head the sounds of Brendan's body as it crashed into the ground, so he knew that the Hydra Head managed to get him though Brendan seemed quick to respond as he began to gracefully dodge each and every one of the heads much to Viper's amazement. Naturally, due to the usual poison of one Hydra Head being enough to kill a normal man with direct contact Viper had to tone it down slightly for this as not kill his fellow mage. Much as Viper presumed Brendan did for him when he used Grand Chariot.

Again, Viper presumed.

Still, the poison was among the strongest even with this restriction and now that it entered Brendan's system Viper didn't need to stress about getting a hit in. Though there was another issue.

Indeed, stalling appeared to be the preferred tactic for this. As Viper breathed harder while the technique continued to eat at his magic. Viper knew that, in the event this technique failed to keep Brendan down, if he wanted to go about this with even a low amount of magic to fight with he knew he'd have to end this quickly.

So Viper decided to use the limited time he had left for one last assault. The fog thickened as Viper sent all sixteen heads towards Brendan as he tried to have them attack from as many angles as possible to try and overwhelm the Heavenly Body Mage. Moving each head with an irregular pattern but having them attack in a swarm since Brendan could somehow follow their pattern; Viper tried to make it so that even if Brendan knew what was to come he'd have no way to avoid all of it as the dragon heads hissed and lunched with ferocity around Brendan.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah listened as Ara began to poor out her emotion which seemed to affect her magic as icicles grew and erupted around her which was concerning to Savannah. Had her comment caused Ara this much pain? This only caused Savannah to feel even more guilt about her outburst, as she didn't want to destroy the self confidence of a friend.

Savannah wondered why someone would feel jealously towards her in regards to magic capabilities? Ara needed help sure, but everyone did and Ara was active in every major conflict they've had. Savannah's one moment, her fight with Azir, was only possible because of the room giving her an artificial boost. Their recent job had Savannah nearly die to a monster scorpion while Ara was able to freeze an entire wave of monsters with one shot. So Savannah failed to understand why Ara felt she was the amazing one and was so hard on herself?

Then again, perhaps they both were a bit to hard on themselves.

Though thankfully Ara seemed to get a hold of herself, even if her comment about seeing herself as "worthless" tugged at Savannah's heart strings and faced her. Savannah was shocked to hear Ara knew of what she planned to do, though decided not to dwell on that as she heard of Ara's request; a promise she desired out of her to not let Ara's comments affect her on her journey.

Savannah needed a moment to collect her thoughts, before she smiled as she made her way to Ara and gave her friend a big hug as a tear rolled down her cheek though like Ara there was a smile on her face.

"I promise. But I want you to follow your own advice, don't let what I say affect you going forward as well. You are not worthless, and you are your own person. I just need to find who I am. We will see each other again, I love you guys too much to leave forever." Savannah said as her own emotion escaped her tone as she embraced her friend.

As soon as Savannah hugged Ara, she let out all of her emotions as tears started rolling down her face and she started weeping. She then also embraced her friend in a hug.

Ara played off her tears with a laugh, and said, "And I wanted to be the one to end in a more mature tone. I won't let these feelings affect anything I do in the future. I am Ara Fullbuster, a proud mage of Ender Eye! The same guild my friend Savannah is a part of."

Ara then hugged Savannah a bit tighter. "Good luck, out there. I will be waiting for your return."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thank you." Savannah said, as she closed her eyes and smiled; enjoying the moment with Ara as it was finally one that didn't include yelling, self loathing or any arguments which was a more fitting way to say her goodbye.

For now, she reminded herself. Not forever.

Savannah eventually broke the hug, wiping away the joyful tear as she smiled at Ara. It would hurt to leave them, but she knew it was only for a short while and she'd come back better and if all went the way she hoped a true equal among the group.

"Make sure to let the others know what I am doing, and let them all I wish them nothing but the best while I am gone. Also, I have a request. When I do come back I want to challenge you to a duel, I need to see how much I changed and I figure you'd make the perfect opponent for that. That is if you would accept, you do not have to." Savannah said as she made her request for a future spar known to Ara and waited to see how her friend would react to it.

Ara also wiped away her tears as Savannah broke the hug. Ara was then kind of shocked by Savannah's request, but she also had a determined look on her face.

"I promise to tell everyone in the guild, and of course I accept the challenge!" Ara exclaimed, cheerfully, "But, you're not the only one who's going to get strong on your journey, Savannah! So, be sure to become as strong as possible!"

Ara then reached out her arm towards Savannah, indicating a fist bump.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah saw Ara's open fist, which caused the Sand-Make Mage to smile as she was quick yo extend her own fist to meet it giving her friend the fist bump she desired.

"Oh I don't intend to do anything less. So I guess this is goodbye for now. Take care, get strong, stay safe and most of all have fun~!" Savannha called out with a smile as she waved goodbye to Ara before she began to walk back to her place. With all her business handled, Savannah needed to gather her belongings for the journey ahead.

Savannah had no clue where her journey would take her, but if she was gonna get anywhere she knew where she had to go first as a starting point....

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Having lost the S-Class competition, Orion headed back home early for a well deserved break. Sure he lost again this year, but maybe he can work harder for next year. It might seemed rude to leave early, as the competition is still going on, with whoever is left for the finals. Either Ara, Viper, or Brendan. They were all well deserving of becoming S-Class. Actually scratch that, everyone who got nominated were well deserving of the S-Class trial, it's a shame for those who dropped out though, but there can only be one winner.

Orion headed towards the small cottage both he and Ara lives in, but eventually met up with the said housemate along the way. "oh Ara," Orion called out to the ice and water manipulator, a couple of feet ahead of him. Despite being really tired, the latter was still capable of a light jog to catch up to the Fullbuster daughter. "With you here, I'm assuming you dropped out too," Orion jokingly asked. "Who did you fight? Zane took both me and Fallon out." Orion blathered on, making small talk between the two.

The Celestial Mage quieted down and took a good look on Ara's facial features. There were wet stains on the latter's face and her eyes were a bit puffy. He concluded that she had done some crying. "Oh no," Orion said softly. "Are you okay? Is everything alright?"

Brendan grunted and clenched his stomach as the poison began to set in. His whole body ached and he felt weaker than he did a few seconds ago. The mage was impressed that Viper had such a powerful poison, but he expected nothing less of a Poison Dragon Slayer.

Besides the poison, Brendan also had to deal with the sixteen heads all charging him at once. At this point Brendan was out of options, he didn't have time to conjure a force field of Heavenly Body Magic and he wouldn't be able to avoid them.

The blue-haired mage was forced to go out on a gamble and requiped into his Explosive Armor and curled up as small as possible before all the heads hit him.

... Boom!

The arena shook with a brilliant explosion. Brendan's armor had exploded with the impact of the Hydra heads.

Ara had been looking at the direction of where Savannah had left for quite a while, and was caught in her own track of thinking.

So...is this how it felt for my parents when I left Fairy Tail? The confusion of not knowing how to feel at the moment. Joy as you see the one you care for trying to become their own person, yet, sadness as you watched that one you care for leave. Though, I do know that I'll see Savannah again, I'm sure of it, but, will I ever see my parents. I haven't even sent a letter since joining Ender Eye. They must be worried sick....

Ara then was brought back into reality as she heard a familiar voice call her out, Orion's. Ara looked at Orion, only to come to the sudden realization that she had been crying right at the moment. Ara then quickly wiped her eyes and faced her roommate, blushing a bit though it was hard to tell as she had been crying.

With a bit of a sob in her voice, Ara said, "I'm fine, really. It's just that...I went through a lot today. Honestly, I'm all good now." Ara kept wiping her eyes, wiping her tears away.

Cat still had been looking at Ara this whole time through the bushes. She wanted to help her friend, her crush, out so badly, but she felt as though she didn't have an ounce of confidence to do so. She felt as though it was still her fault that Ara had lost her fight against Flynn. And it didn't help that Orion was there, as Cat knew Ara had feelings for him even if the truth did hurt her.

In an instant, the explosion caused each and every one of the Hydra Heads to evaporate as Viper scowled. It would cost far more chakra then it was worth to generate more heads and it seemed Brendan had an answer for them, showing the amazing power and versatility his twin magic possessed which was to be expected.

So Viper decided to drop the hydra itself as Viper took a moment to collect his breath. He had exhausted most of his magic to this point, though he managed to conserve some of it which could end up being the difference maker. Though he had no way to know what Brendan had left so he'd just assumed he had plenty in the tank as well.

With that, Viper generated a poison dragon claw as he quickly dashed through the fog. The explosion had blown it back so it wouldn't stay in the area for long, so Viper aimed to use it while it remained as he concealed himself and quickly dashed to Brendan with the intent to slash at his fellow S-Class applicant while he had been vulnerable.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion squinted his eyes at Ara, still suspicious of the female mage. She wasn't telling him everything, but he guessed she'll open up when she wants to. No point in prying open the poor lad. Nonetheless, Orion wanted to cheer up Ara, even if he didn't know the full story of her depression. The Celestial Mage grabbed the water witch's arm and dragged her towards the opposite direction of their house.

"Well whether you like it or not," Orion spoke up, while pulling the mage's arm. "We are going out to cheer you up and celebrate our loss together." Orion was thinking of what was a relaxing thing the two of them could do. There were many limited possibilities within their not-so-big town. Orion was still string Ara along when he found a head out of a bush.

The blonde let go of Ara and cautiously made his way towards the bush, staying on guard. Peeking over the plant, it was a familiar face within the guild. "Cat," Orion exclaimed. "What are you doing here? Anyways, Ara and I were about to go hang." Orion said the phrase casually as if he wasn't forcing the latter along. "You should join, the more the merrier!"
-----------------
Fallon was watching the battle through a lacrima screen from Master Ed as a way to keep out of the two finalists way. He was laying down on his side with an elbow propping his head up. That is, until he felt a presence behind him and sees a fellow teammate approach him. " Oh hey 'Rona," Fallon said casually, regret evident in his voice. "Must've been funny, watching me screwing up most of the time huh?" Fallon said, gritting his teeth, disappointed that he didn't help Orion enough to make it to the final.

In all honesty, Fallon was fond of Orion. He wanted to at least bring the latter to the finals. If Orion became S-Class, it would've felt as Fallon made it to the S-Class rank as well. He knew the ranking doesn't work like that, but he can't help but think that it will bring him a step closer to S-Class.
-----------------
Angela watched along with most of the guild members. She was supposed to be unbiased, but she can't help but hope that Brendan would win. Shameful for her S-Class rank, but she felt closer to Brendan that Viper. Not that the Dragon Slayer wasn't as deserving of the rank of course, but she was secretly rooting for the Fernandez son to win.

Tearing her focus off the lacrima screen, she turned to the rest of the S-Class mages, who were all conveniently in one corner of the room, all watching the outcome of who would be the next member to join their ranks. "Who did you all each fight," Angela asked the S-Class group. She was curious to see who fought who. "I fought Brendan, and let me be the first to say that he isn't someone you should take lightly."
-----------------
Sitting off on her own, a young Doll-Play mage was seen playing with her fingers as her doll was set aside, staring at the young child. Sabrina was filed with guilt. Why couldn't she and her dumb self get it together. Not everyone is going to stay with her. She can't keep holding everyone back. Especially not Fabian. He deserved it. Why as she such a screw up. Ugh.

Why is she like this. Sabrina needed to get a hold of herself. Her breathing hitched as the stress was getting to her. The laid her head on the table. Her locks draped tot he side covering her distress as she silently curses herself out.

Brendan slowly pushed himself up off the ground with a grunt, it had seemed he had blown away the fog and the heads though it was at the cost of his Explosive Armor as it began to crumble off piece by piece. The mage had just enough magic energy to use his final trump card and one small requip, meaning he would have to make his next moves count.

Before the mage could do anything Viper appeared from what remained of the fog and lunged at him with a Poison Dragon Claw. The blue-haired mage extended his palm toward Viper, appearing like he was going to block the attack with his hand, but just before it connected, Brendan spent his last requip on a long sword and blocked the claw, creating sparks and a metallic crashing sound.

Brendan placed his left hand on the butt of the handle, but even with two hands, Brendan wouldn't be able to stop Viper from breaking through, so the blue-haired mage shot a powerful kicked toward Viper's stomach, hoping to make him back off so he could activate his final spell.

When Orion grabbed Ara's arm and pulled her away she blushed a bit, but then chuckled and laughed. She then said jokingly, and said, "I don't think losses are supposed to be celebrated, but, fine, I'm all game. I'll go on your little "date" to cheer me up." She was obviously teasing the mage, but Orion did what he wanted to do and cheered up Ara.

Suddenly, Orion noticed someone behind the bushes, and...it was Cat. Ara had been curious as to why Cat was doing hiding behind a bush, but she waited for Cat to answer Orion's questions before she started questioning the Drake twin herself.

Cat shrieked as Orion seemingly came out of nowhere, and started asking her questions. Cat responded, "Well...uh..I-uh! I was disappointed about the S-Class trials and-..." Crap! I don't know what to say! If I tell the truth, Ara would think I'm a complete and total creep! Cat then, on the top of her head, came up with an excuse. "And I was, uh...practicing my magic! Yeah, I was launching myself into the air with my fire magic, but I...messed up and fell on this bush." Cat then awkwardly chuckled, hoping they would buy her story.

Luckily for Cat, Ara completely bought her story and didn't question anything. Though, an issue remained for Ara, Cat was disappointed in losing the S-Class trials. Ara was disappointed because all she ever did when she joined Ender Eye was train to become an S-Class mage, but... "Cat, what are you disappointed about?" Ara asked, "I was the one who lost the battle, fair-and-square. I couldn't defeat Flynn with the skills I possessed."

Cat then looked at Ara, and exclaimed, "That's not true! If I didn't fall unconscious when we were fighting, I could've helped you and you would've been able to Flynn and become an S-Class mage like you wanted in the first place!" Cat then quickly covered her mouth, as she was ashamed for raising her voice. "I'm sorry for the outburst, but," Cat said, "Why wouldn't I be disappointed? I failed in helping you make your dream a reality."

Ara sighed, and walked up to Cat. She then embraced the Purple Flare mage in a hug. "It's okay," Ara said, "I should've never put so much pressure on like that in the first place. I don't want you to feel any kind of guilt, however. We both did the best we could. But even though we lost in the end, we should learn from this experience and grow stronger together. As guildmates, and as friends. So, how about we go explore the town with Orion and have some fun for once!"

Cat felt as though she was on the verge of tears, but she held it back in, and said, "Yeah, let's go!" This..this is why I think I fell in love with you in the first place, Ara. You might be bold and daring, but...you also have that gentle side that cares for others and you help them as much as you can, even if it does hurt you. Ara you're...amazing.

Last edited:
Viper opted instead of a dodge to use his free hand to block Brendan's kick, as he worked to overpower Brendan's sword with his Dragon Claw. With Brendan poisoned already, it was advantageous of the Dragon Slayer to keep the fight close and not allow Brendan space to try something else.

So Viper dug his feet in and really pushed his Poison Dragon Claw against Brendan's sword with the intent to try and force his way through it to get a strike in on Brendan. Viper also worked to use his free hand to try and grab Brendan's leg after he blocked the kick just to hold him in place and hold his leg up which, if successful, would force the mage off balance. It was those little things that Viper felt were key to gaining the advantage that might tip the overall match to his favor.

Not wanted to be thrown off balanced Brendan quickly planted both feet on the ground firmly and continued to push back. Though in this struggle of claw against blade an idea popped into Brendan’s mind the the mage smirked.

While still holding on the sword with his right hand he extended his middle and index fingers on both hands and pulled his left hand back then extended his entire arm backward. His body began to glow golden with a red outline and dark clouds began to cover the arena. It was radiating with magic power.

“True Heavenly Body Magic...” Brendan muttered

This was only step one of activating Sema and Brendan hoped this would intimidate Viper and cause him to back off as Brendan could not finish activating the spell like this, the final hand son requires the extending of both arms. On top of that, Viper would break through any moment as his strength was almost completely drained from the poison.

If his plan did not work, Brendan would most likely lose right here and now.

As Viper glanced up, his eyes widened as he took note of the sky taking an unusual shape. Cloud forming, and a tremendous amount of energy had began to gather there. Was that the technique that Brendan used on that island? If so...Viper could not afford to get struck by the technique or he'd be finished.

But would Brendan really gamble such a technique with him so close to the blast radius?

But Viper knew that even if there was a chance there was a bluff, he could not afford to risk it. With Heavenly Body he may have had a way to dash away quickly from the blast zone before it struck which is what Brendan may have counted on. Not just that, but even if there was a one percent chance he'd use the spell he could not afford to risk it for his own chance to win here.

So Viper would back off...after he aimed to strike Brendan's leg which he had grabbed onto earlier with his Dragon Claw. Which would hopefully damage and add more poison to Brendan's system as Viper would jump back to gain distance from what he expected would soon become ground zero.

Though Brendan was struck in the leg, hindering his movement and more poison was added to his system Viper backed off and he was able to retreat further back. He needed to end the fight now before the poison completely shut him

“It’s been a great fight, Viper, but it’s time we end this.” Brendan said in between heavy breaths before he extended one arm in front and one behind. The golden and red hue surrounding the mage intensified and the color of his eye turned from blue to golden.

“True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema!”

The blue-haired mage roared out as a giant, fiery meteor appeared in from the center of the ominous clouds and soared down to earth threaten those besides the caster in the immediate area. Brendan still weakened the spell of course so he wouldn’t kill anyone, but even that took what was left of Brendan’s magic, meaning this would be his final attack.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona heard the voice of her partner as she looked ahead to Fallon, who tried to mask his obvious disappointment with a light hearted joke about her taking enjoyment over watching him “fail” or whatever nonsense.

In spite of their scuffles, Perona considered Fallon the one she was closest to in the guild, so she walked over to him and placed a reassuring arm on his shoulder.

“Do not blame yourself, fighting an S-Class Mage, especially one of Zane’s caliber, is no easy task. You and Orion fought valiantly and you both have a lot to be proud of.” Perona said as she did her best to help lighten her partner’s mood. With Savannah beating herself up, the last thing she needed was more of her guild mates to drown themselves in self-pity.

Especially her own teammate.

Shit!

That was what went through Viper's head when, in spite of his efforts to damage and take Brendan out with poison somehow Brendan managed to get his monstrous spell as the magic meteor fell from the sky and was aimed right for him.

Viper had no way to dodge this, and in all honesty no way to really survive this with a hope to win. But Viper had not come this far, had not given as much to the goal of becoming S-Class just to give up. One way or another, he'd see this through to the end as he dug his feet into the ground and faced the incoming meteor. The Dragon Slayer took a deep breath before...

"POISON DRAGON ROAR!"

Viper unleashed every once of magic he had left and fired his most powerful Dragon Roar he could as a stream of poison magic shot high into the air and soon clashed with the meteorite. Immediately Viper was pushed back as his feet dragged along the ground from the force, as he tried to suck it up and keep the meteor away. A gesture Viper knew was futile, but if he could just mitigate the damage and leave himself in condition to fight as this spell was likely drain Brendan.

But that hope would fail to persist, as in spite of the powerful force against it, the meteor of Sama pushed through the Dragon Roar and soon crashed over Viper, as a massive shockwave shook the entire area and created a rumbling that nearly knocked Serebus off her seat.

When the rumblings ceased, Serebus gazed onto the now ruined battle field as her eyes widened. Within the middle of a small mushroom of smoke laid Viper, whose body was bruised and beaten well into submission as the Dragon Slayer laid unconscious. Alive, but no longer able to fight as Serebus ran onto the field with tears in her eyes.

"Viper!" Serebus cried out as she went by his side and tried to check if he was okay. Eliza watched the battle come to a close, and with her arms folded she offered her own insight to what she had just witnessed.

Both fought valiantly, you have nothing to be ashamed of Viper. It just seems Brendan on this day had just a little more than you did. You will become S-Class next year, I am sure of that.

"Wow, that spell was scary. Poor Viper is gonna be feeling that one huh? Maybe you should give him a bandage and kiss it~" Elaine said with a playful tone, as she offered her own view of things which only caused Eliza's once serious expression to crack as a mild blush was present and she glanced away from her friend who giggled in response.

“I-I won?” Brendan asked, seeing Viper unconscious on the ground. Brendan then collapsing Into a sitting position from exhaustion, beads of sweet dripped down his face. His magic was completely drained and his strength was completely gone, he could still feel the poison though it seemed to be fading probably because Viper had been defeated.

“That was a great fight, you nearly had me. Thank you, Viper” Brendan said with a light smile on his face even the his now defeated opponent probably could hear what he had to say.

Brendan propped himself up with his arms and awaited what happened next, like Viper his body was bruised and battered, especially the leg Viper had struck with his claw. Despite all of this, the battle for s-class, the battle of knight versus dragon, the battle between Brendan and Viper was finally over.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion watch the drama-fest play out between the two. He didn't want to interrupt the moment between the two. Though it doesn't help the fact that he felt out of place. They were acting as if he wasn't there anymore. Suddenly, he picked up his name. Oh, I'm relevant again! Orion looked at the two female as they stared back at him. He was so deep in thought, he didn't realize what they said to him. But he picked up back up. "Okay," Orion yelled aloud dramatically. "I was planning to treat all of us to a cheese fondue place, but looks like I had enough cheese for the day."

"Anyways," Orion started up again. "What do you two ladies think of," the Celestial Mage paused for dramatic affect. "A nice dinner at Gourmet Kingdom, my treat. Should be relaxing enough for our losses." Despite him having lost the S-Class trials too, he felt as though he should be gentlemen enough to treat the other two, as seeing the both hit lower than him about the loss. Besides, he had more than enough money.
----------------
Fallon looked up at Perona, and just grinned. His teammate really does know how to find the right words to cheer him up. Especially a book nerd like her. Fallon placed his hand atop of Perona's hand atop of his shoulder. "Thanks Perona," Fallon lightly said. "Anyways, since I'm still depressed," Fallon smirked jokingly. "You should treat me, make me feel better 'Rona." Hopefully, his teammate won't see through his facade.

He doesn't really needed to be treated, he had his own money to carry from the team job. But he felt like he needed to lighten the mood a bit, with most of the guild practically filling the air with tension and regret. Plus, maybe he can actually get Perona to treat him, Fallon thought mischievously.

Ara chuckled, and replied still teasingly, "Oh, come on! There's no such thing as "enough cheese," but fine, I'll take your offer on Gourmet Kingdom, ig guy. But let me guess, you just want to take this as an oppurtunity to take two beautiful woman out on date~, you sly dog." Ara had wrapped her arm around Cat's neck and shoulders when she spoke her last sentence.

Cat flusteredly blushed, because of Ara wrapping herself around her and from Ara calling her beautiful.

"Come on, hotshot! Let's go eat!" Ara exclaimed joyfully as she awaited for Orion to lead the way.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Uh huh," Orion jokingly rolled his eyes. "Beautiful is quite the stretch here," Orion grinned in a goofy manner. The celestial mage paused right there and went ahead and led the two ladies to the restaurant, not wanting to deal with whatever comes after his remark. Gourmet Kingdom was near Central Plaza where the Clock Tower was. It was quite the distance away as Orion and Ara's domain is closer to the outskirts and river of the town.

"We're here," Orion ecstatically exclaimed. He opened the door for the two female mages to come in first, like the usual gentleman he was, and came in after the two. As he was treating the others, he called the shots a bit. "Uh, can we have a table for three, preferably a booth table?"

The waitress nodded to Orion's request and led them to one of the innermost tables, with comfy booth seating on both sides. Orion took the initiative and sat himself on the right side of the booth table, assuming that the ladies would rather sit with each other than beside said male.

"How rude!?" Ara exclaimed as Orion joked about her appearance, "I'll have you know I am quite the looker. I still see people reading the Sorcerer Weekly page I was on! Hmph!" Ara seemed a bit tick off, but it was all in good and fun.

Cat just kinda blushed, as she was one of those people, but she couldn't really say anything or else it'll be weird.

Ara and Cat then sat next to each other on the opposite end of the booth table, and they both started looking through the menu. "This all seems delish!" Ara exclaimed, "I don't even know what to choose!" Cat then added, "Yeah, it all does seem tasty."

Ara, trying to start up a conversation, looked at Orion and asked, "So, you lost to Zane? To be honest, I thought you would've won that fight. But I guess that just proves to show I shouldn't just underestimate Zane, or anyone in our guild for a matter of fact. Still, Flynn was tough as hell! Literally! My water magic didn't have any kind of effect against his fire magic! I thought with the elemental advantage would've helped me a bit, but damn was he tough!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The celestial spirit mage hummed to himself for a bit. “Zane was gruesome, we were totally unconscious on the first move,” Orion said overdramatically and sarcastically. “On a serious note though, both Fallon and I fought a good battle with valiant effort. It just shows that I have much more to improve.” Orion said with a shrug. It wasn’t a total loss for him. At least he can learn from and get work hard to get to where he wants. Might be cliché, but hey, it’s not wrong.

“Anyways, you guys fought Flynn,” Orion continued the conversation. “I forgot he’s back due to how he’s constantly is out of the guild on missions. He’s a toughie alright, got S-Class pretty easily from what I’ve heard.”

Orion noticed that Cat wasn’t talking much, so he tried to string her along to the conversation as well. “How about you Cat,” Orion asked. “How was Ara for you, a bit troublesome wouldn’t you think? Take my word for it, I would know.” Orion grinned, making fun of his roommate once again.

"Oh, har har!" Ara retorted to Orion's sarcastic remarks, "Go ahead, keep teasing me. It just proves that you're too shy in front of a good looking lady and can't be honest with your true feelings~." Ara then bursted out laughing, and said, "I'm just kidding, obviously!"

Ara continued her laughter, and Cat was stuck staring at her, blushing while she was at it. Cat then remembered Orion's question, and replied, "Uh...well, she really wasn't troublesome. She just...showed off her drive and passion, which I really admired when we spent time training together."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Soon enough, someone else would make their way toward the table. Though it was not the waitress, but rather the owner of the Gourmet Kingdom himself Mr. Andrews. The large man with an ever impressive mustache greeted the trio with a big friendly grin.

"Ah, if it isn't Ara and Cat. Savannah's friends. A pleasure to see you again, and I assume this fellow here is a friend of yours?" Mr. Andrews asked, making small talk as he handed the group some drink & food menus as he had met Cat & Ara before when Savannah showed them the restaurant but had not seen Orion in person. Though according to one of his waitresses, there was gossip about him though it was an older memory so he didn't want to mention that.

=====
Indeed, Perona was not one to fall for such a ruse as she mentally rolled her eyes in response to Fallon's request over his "depression" though decided to play along with it. It had been a while since they went out into town, just to relax and not about some mission or something and after a tense series of trials this was something she felt they needed.

"I'm sure your depression can endure a split check. But I agree, we should treat ourselves. Something to take our mind off the trials now that they've passed." Perona said with a small smile. Though made it clear she was not gonna treat him to the degree he hoped for.

"Hello, Mr. Andrews," Cat said to the chef in charge, "It definitely has been a while, I hope you've been doing well."

"Hey, Mr. Andrews!" Ara introduced herself to the old man, "And you're right! His name is Orion. He's taking us both out to eat..." Ara then leaned towards Mr. Andrews and whispered, "Obviously trying to pick Cat or I to go on a date with him cuz' he's too shy to ask one of us out himself." Ara then laughed, and told Mr. Andrews, "I'm just kidding, we're here to treat ourselves after a hard days of work." That was a a it of an understatement, the S-Class trials were probably harder than any villain Ara has fought so far.

"Anyways, I'll have today's special with a whiskey, please," Ara ordered. "I'll have the same, minus the whiskey. I would like an Arnold Palmer, instead," Cat ordered. Cat already knew she couldn't handle her alcoholic intake well, the events of the big Ender Eye part were already evidence enough.

"Oh, come on, Cat! Order something big!" Ara exclaimed, "Have some fun! Besides...Orion might want to have some fun of his own with two drunken girls, anyways~!" Ara said, obviously teasing the Celestial mage. Cat thought about it, and she just couldn't say no for some reason. "Alright, I'll do it..." Cat said.

"Scratch that Mr. Andrews, I'll have the whiskey too," Cat told the chef. "Woo-hoo!" Ara exclaimed, "Let's get this party started!"

Last edited:
After Viper's defeat in battle against Brendan, Master Ed walked into the arena towards the victorious mage with a smile on his face. "Good job Brendan, you have proven yourself worthy of being called a S-class Wizard." He said to Brendan before looking towards the spectator area, towards the ones who stayed to watch the battle and then turned back towards Brendan. "Brendan Fernandez, you are now officially a S-class Wizard of our guild, be proud of that title." Ed declared. "Congratulations." He added.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I've been great, it's wonderful to see you again." Mr. Andrews with a chuckle, Ara's spirit and her humorous comments seemed to light up the room just as she had done the last time she came which Cat seemed to share as Ara convinced her to go all out with this little get together.

As the owner and head chef, Mr. Andrews had not been one to typically take orders. But given these were Savannah's friends and two of them had saved his restaurant in the past, he was willing to make exceptions as he wrote down Ara & Cat's orders before he glanced over to Orion.

"And what will you have, my young ladies man~? No need to worry, it's on the house. A thank you for what you two did for me in my time of need." Mr. Andrews asked, unable to resist playing along with Ara's little playful banter. He may have not been as youthful as they were, but he was a sucker for the teases of young love. Though he added a genuine thank you in there as well.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Nice to meet you Mr. Andrews," Orion slightly bowed in respect to the older man. The celestial mage mentally rolled his eyes at the water and ice manipulator's remarks towards him. It was only fair of course, as Orion was teasing Ara before all this, and partially Cat as well. "Please don't mind Ara over here, she's already drunk on her own ego." Orion said to Mr. Andrews in a teasing manner about Ara. "She can spew many things out of that pipe hole of hers."

Before Ara could possibly make any remarks back at Orion, the latter already beat her to it and began ordering his meal. "I, as well, would like the specials with a side of wheat bread if possible. As for my drink, I'll take a VIRGIN Piña Colada," Orion specifically put the emphasis on virgin. "Someone's got to take care of the drunkards, am I right?" Orion teased the two females. "But seriously, no rum in the Piña colada please."
----------------
Fallon gave a gruff hum. "Hmm," Fallon thought about it. "I guess a split check will have to do." The summoner joked. By all means, a split check was fine for him, but he just wanted to go to boost his morale a bit hopefully. He wasn't THAt depressed about the loss, but nonetheless he was still regretting his actions. A little alcohol never hurt right?

"Since, I'm SO miserable," Fallon over dramatically said. "I can't decide where to go, so you get the honors of picking where we go Perona." Fallon said to the book nerd as he jokingly flicked the female's forehead

Brendan did his best to stand up as Master Ed entered the now ruined arena. The blue-haired mage listened to what his Master had to say with a grin on his face, he couldn’t believe the moment he had being waiting for, the moment he had been trying to achieve and reach since he left Fairy Tail had finally came.

“Thank you so much Master Ed, it is an honor to become one of the elite of this guild.” Brendan told Master Ed before turning to everyone else, “However, I would also like to thank Angela for helping me prove my worth, Marcus for standing with me and having my back, the rest of my fellow guild mates for always supporting one another, and finally Viper.” Brendan paused before turning toward his main rival,

“Thank you for pushing me to my limits and being my final opponent. I wouldn’t have had it any other way.” Brendan finished before wiping his glistening eyes and confidently standing as the newest s-class mage of Ender Eye.

"Boooo!" Ara exclaimed as Orion ordered his non-alcoholic beverage, "That's so boring! Why don't you spice up your life a little? Come on, I want to see you get drunk! I'm so curious. Are you the overly aggresive drunk? Do you immediately pass out? Or are you perhaps the flirty drunk~? You can't leave a girl waiting for answers!"

Cat didn't really blame Orion, and thought it would be the best course of action for him not to do so. If he were sober, at the very least Ara and her (mostly Ara) wouldn't destroy the place they were in.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews merely chuckled in response as he wrote down Orion's order before he faced the Mages trio.

"Now now no need to shame him for his beverage choices. I'm sure the time will come when you get the answer you desire, but it's better to let it come naturally." Mr. Andrews said as he tried to give advice, though the mention of what kind of drunk Orion reminded him of the first time Savannah had a drink. Poor girl had to spend the night as she passed out before she finished her first glass.

"I'll be back with your drinks momentarily. Though I do wonder, how's Savannah been lately? Always curious about my number one customer you know?" Mr. Andrews asked the party, oblivious to what the journey Savannha had self elected to go on.

=====
"Alright, should be good to go."

Speaking of Savannah, the Sand-Make Mage herself had made preparations for the journey ahead. As she gathered all of her key belongings in a rather overstuffed bag as she set up a sand sled with wheels along with what appeared to be a large sand fan & sail to power it for her as she set up her ride just outside of town. With everything set, she set her large bag and herself as she cast one last look at the town of Opium before she let out a sigh.

I'll be back guys, and when I do...I'll prove myself. I'll show I belong, take care...

With that, Savannah turned on her fan and began her trip to the great desert. First order of business, a reunion with some old friends...

Ara froze as Mr. Andrew's mentioned Savannah. Ara wanted to keep Savannah's promise, and tell everyone that the sand make mage went off unto her self-finding journey, but Ara really wanted to tell the guild all at once and Orion and Cat were there so itmight ruined the surprise!

Ara then said to the old chef, "Mr. Andrews, may I have some time to speak with you alone please." And, before the old man could react, Ara had already grabbed his arm and pushed him aside to a corner of the restaurant.

Finally with Ara and Mr. Andrews in a more secluded area, Ara told the old man, "Look, Mr. Andrews, Savannah isn't here at the moment. And by I mean by that is...Savannah isn't in Opium. She went off on a journey. I didn't want to tell anyone from the guild, because I'm keeping it a surprise. Please don't tell Orion or Cat, please!"

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the booth, Cat was kind of surprised that Ara had just left suddenly from out of nowhere with Mr. Andrews. Though, that meant one thing. She was left alone with Orion.

While she didn't hate Orion, as she didn't have any real good reason to, but she couldn't help but feel a bit...jealous. She knew that Ara had feelings for Orion from the Valentines Day incident, but are those feelings still lingering? It was hard to tell, considering the amount of teasing Orion and Ara were doing to each. Cat couldn't figure out if it was like the teasing high schoolers did to their crushes, or the teasing between two good friends.

Either way, Cat was still curious about what Orion thought about Ara. Did he having any kind of feelings for her as well?

Cat just sighed and started fiddling with her utensils, trying to pass the time.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion simply rolled his eyes at Ara's complaint with him not getting drunk. Orion was going to retort but the water witch went off with the head of the restaurant to some secluded area. Orion saw Ara tense at the mention of Savannah, but he decided to leave it. Now currently. Orion was at the booth, with Cat, one of the lesser known people he talked to. Sure, Orion and Cat knew that they both were kind people, it's just that they haven't talked much yet. They haven't been that close to be quite friends yet. Maybe more so acquaintances than friends.

The celestial spirit has found this as the perfect opportunity to have a nice small talk with Cat, now that they were both here alone after all. "So Cat," Orion started off, not too awkwardly. "I know we haven't talked too much one-on-one, but this is a question LONG overdue," Orion joked a bit with the purple flare mage. "How's Ender Eye been treating you and your brother lately? Nothing TOO out of your comfort zone is it? I know the guild can get pretty wild sometimes."

The blonde remembers back then, when he frist out started in Ender Eye, they already seemed pretty wild to him. But with the inclusion of people like Ara, and....uhh...nah, just Ara....but with Ara joining, Ender Eye seems a bit more crazier now, thanks to the newfound stripper of the guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Uh of course." Mr. Andrews said though even if he'd prefer not to he had little choice but to comply as he was pulled aside by Ara who then explained the situation to him. Mr. Andrews gave a nod as he seemed to understand Savannah's situation, even if he didn't get her motive to the degree Ara did, and also why Ara wanted to keep this private.

"Fair enough. I won't make a mention of it you have my word on that. Did Savannah tell you where she is going and when she'll be back?" Mr. Andrews asked, as he always considered Savannah family so naturally he wanted to know the details of her journey or at least what Ara knew of them.