• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

Vee always was the kind to be unaffected by taunts and teases, and her way of brushing them off what to go with them, and sometimes it went badly. This was why.

She arched her brow at Myra when she snapped at her, something along the lines of Sen being her boyfriend. Refusing to get annoyed by the other girl and in a burst of confidence, she crossed over to Sen and put her arm around his shoulder, which required her to get on her toes. She shot a grin at Myra.
“Awh, how’d you know? Yep, that’s what we’re doing. Don’t get too jealous, sweetheart, I’ll come back for you~” she grinned, blowing a kiss in Myra’s direction.

Getting off her toes, she crossed over to the entrance of the cave, her hand on the hilt of her rapier.
“Are we ready or what?” She shouted, excitement lacing her voice, her voice echoing off the walls of the cave.
This is weird, so before I was starting to think about Yuri but than I got it out of my. I looked at this post and it reminded me XD

ahah, see, that’s the issue.
even if vee did miraculously fall for someone, she’d never admit it. Not to anybody else or even herself.

(Aye Neb it’s no worries me too)

Although
I would absolutely love for Myra to get the wrong idea and kiss Isak to attempt to get her jealous and have no effect~