• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
*Justin looks at his watch, wondering what the Hell these people are talking about*
*Jeopardy music plays*
The character labeled under my signature is a semi-completely different person

Yea, I was thinking about that. But I was aiming to say something like she rose up quickly, but its around 11PM right now. Sorry if I messed up, had to make a post.

I don't think that's the case at all. It's probably just a glitch. Lol. How about that reference? It fits perfectly in this rp disscussion xD

No but seriously, it have happened to me a few times. You can fix it either by getting emails from the rp/disscussion or by click 'unwatch thread' at the top and then click it again when it says 'watch thread'

Look at my post before the one you quoted. It's the one exactly above my latest one. It should explain what you should do to get notifications back on. But basically, everyone's getting ready to go to a mob cave and gain experience and stuff. Well, most of us anyway

Potentially, sure. But we’re gonna need a bit more development~

Vee doesn’t hate Myra persay, she just disagrees with her sense of humor. I think we could totally play the “initial enemies/become best friends” trope. thats sorta one of my favorites hehe.

Potentially, sure. But we’re gonna need a bit more development~

Vee doesn’t hate Myra persay, she just disagrees with her sense of humor. I think we could totally play the “initial enemies/become best friends” trope. thats sorta one of my favorites hehe.
such a cliche moment, that’s actually my 2 favorite cliche