• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

Valerie, still flustered from the event, looked at Sen for a split second and nodded with a grin, sliding down the rocks with ease and landing on the dusty rock. She unsheathed her weapon, slicing at the beast, blocking it from Markus, her heartbeat quickening as Myra joined. She jumped forward, swinging her sword at it and lessening its health bar considerably. This was a clumsy move, though, and the beast lunged forward, grasping her arm between jagged claws, spitting a venemous poison at her. The girl managed a mangled shout, kicking its arm away from her and stabbing at its shoulder, whereas it turned to Myra and went to attack her. Groaning, the girl shoved Myra out of the way, landing one more stab as the beast vaporized into blue shards.

She caught her breath for a moment, double-checking to see that Markus and Myra were okay, slowly walking over to them and helping both up, although with Myra she was a bit more tentative to offer her hand.
“If you pull me down and kiss me again, I won’t forgive you,” she said slowly, helping the girl up.
I can’t resist