• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Dire Hours

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Shantae had glanced over at what appeared to be a pink anthropomorphic hedgehog along with another pair of fellow anthropomorphic creatures. Which had been far from the strangest thing Shantae had seen, and given she was a half-genie she had hardly been in the position to judge.

"Oh thank you! And the same goes to you, are you part of this Smash Tournament as well?" Shantae asked Amy, having been curious.
--------------------
"My my, a curious one I take it?"

The voice of Bayonetta would be heard as she had appeared behind Link. A playful if not seductive grin on her face as she had taken notice of Link scouting the competition around and decided to "introduce" herself properly.
--------------------
Pikachu had wondered over a blonde woman with a skin-tight blue suit and had given her a curious gaze; while the electric type had been curious about its surroundings in general it seemed to finally decide to act upon them and go up to one of the fellow competitors.
--------------------
Kirby had also been rather curious, eyeing the full room with wide eyes before they settled on what appeared to be some sort of turtle dragon. With nothing better to be done at the moment, Kirby walked up to him and decided to give a curious scan. Though he could sense this one was not the most...friendly of individuals.

Skull Kid had zoned out for a bit. When he came back, he was holding a drink and could hear an ape saying “Cheers!” aloud. “Sorry I zoned out, guys. I’m Skull Kid. Nice to meet you, ummm...” introduced Skull Kid, lifting the bottom of Majora’s Mask a little and drinking the beverage he’d been provided. He took a wild guess at their names, saying “Comic Sans and Funky Kong?” jokingly. If anyone were ever able to get the Mask off his face, they’d be greeted with a really odd face, seemingly similar to a duck’s.
—————————
“Hey, be careful!” said White Bomberman, running up to Kirby, the pink puffball, and touching it’s back. The dinosaur with the spiked shell seemed dangerous, and White Bomberman would do anything to protect the innocent puffball at all costs. Half of his attentions was turned to the group with a skeleton, an ape, and a creature with a mask.

Meanwhile, Pink Bomberman had lost track of White Bomberman, and settled near a group of anthromorphic animals, standing awkwardly next to the pink haired one, Amy, and a girl named Shantae. “Hey, who are you? Just trying to meet some people around here and stuff.” uttered Pink, trying to keep a low profile.

Sans just shrugged at the guess. "just sans." He said with a half smile. "tell me, what is under the mask?" Sans asked in complete question. He held out his left hand, summoning a bottle of Ketchup. "this is good for the heart, or lack of." Sans said in a joke, hoping the masked one got it.

Link blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head when bayonetta caught him staring, since he didn’t expect anything of it. He checked his sheikah slate to see where this Mansion really was, but the screen was all blue like in the Gerudo desert. He put the device away and decided to give himself a bit of an introduction to the boy and his freinds, as well as the woman.

“I’m not sure how you guessed the last part f my name, but I am Funky Kong!” He gave Skull Kid a thumbs up, and turned towards sans. “Say...under that hoodie would I be able to see the ketchup falling through you? Just a thought.” He pondered as he looked towards the somewhat shorter individual.

Ganon noticed bowser from across the room, as well as the antics he had been caught up in with bomberman and Kirby. “He looks like a fun one.” He said, nudging Eggman’s arm. “What do you say we introduce ourselves to that more... relatable figure over there?” Ganon started walking towards Bowser, not waiting for a response from Eggman.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Suddenly, a burst of yncontrollable latter erupted from a little ways away. Jackle, has heard the joke and was howling in response to it, his non attached hands hitting the ground as he wheezed.

“Hahahahaha! What a jokester, I have to meet ya!” Jackle said, rushing up, abruptly butting into the conversation. “Name’s Jackle the mad mantle, Mr. Bones.”

Reala winced at the display of his companion and clenched his fist. He is making a mockery of the nightmaren as a whole. Why Master Wizeman decided it was a good idea to bring him is beyond my understanding.

Sans turned to the monkey asking the ketchup question. Somehow, the ketchup bottle was able to fit into the hoodie pocket. "do you want to know?" Sans asked with a straight face. From his side, Jackle ran up calling him Mr.Bones. "it's not mr.bones. it's sans." Sans said to the laughing/weezing man.

Rex, out of curiosity, walked over to Shulk and asked,"I heard you say something about Mechon, I've heard of them before, but they're just folk stories aren't they?"
_____
Shovel Knight looked away from the gray haired man's bow to say thanks to the person who complimented his shovel, but she was long gone.
_____
Takumi looked at corrin and said," Well sister, Should we go and talk to the others?"

Corrin smiled and said," Yeah, but who should we talk to first?"

Takumi pointed towards Ganondorf and Eggman. Corrin responded," No they look evil," Takumi pointed towards Link and Bayonetta.

Corrin smiled and said," Alright, that one in the blue tunic looks like a tough warrior!"

"Pfft, he's probably barely half the archer I am," Takumi bragged. The pair walked over to Bayonetta and Link.

“Hmmmmm, Mr. bones is better.” The caped schemer grinned. “Buuut your the first person i’ve Met in a thousand years that shares my appreciation for humor! I’ve got centuries worth of jokes to tell y’a! First-“

Before he could finish, Reala grabbed him by the back of his Collar and forcefully yanked him back from the conversation. He turned Jackle to face him with a glare.

“Jackle, stand aside, I cannot afford to witness your foolish behavior any longer.” Reala then let Jackle go, before hovering in his place in the conversation. “Hmph. Aplogies for that...unsightly display.”

Sans turned slowly to Reale. After two seconds of science, Sans started to grin. "you have no idea. my brother, papyrus, is a lot worse." He said while sticking out a bony left hand for a handshake. Being a seasoned professional, it would be nearly impossible to tell the whoopie cushion in his hand. "I am sans, skeleton of the underground."

Skull Kid lifted off Majora’s Mask, which revealed a weird face with a ducks beak and small orange eyes. He quickly put the mask back on to prevent further embarrassment, as Jackle ran up and introduced themselves. Shortly after, another person came up and grabbed Jackle, then saying something to him and letting go. “Hmph. Apologies for that... unsightly display.” said the person. “Are you kidding? I thought that was a great display. I’d rate it skele-ten out of ten if I could!” said Skull Kid, pointing at Reala. He was acting like Phoenix Wright in a weird way.

“Hmph, at least someone around here understands the idea of an regretful sibling.”

Reala, leering over At Skull kid, snarling at a response to his bad pun. Meanwhile, Jackle burst into a fit of laughter once more, rushing over mere inches from the Skull kid.

“Hahaha! Ohhhh wait, we should stop shouldn’t we? Or else Reala will beat us down to the...BONE! gahahahahah!!!”

Reala tried to ignore the organs jester with the Skull kid, containing his urge to rip something apart. I can take comfort in the fact that Visitors die of old age. Reala then looked back to the Skeleton in front of him, smirking, extending his hand to meet San’s.

“At least one Visitor is civil enough for a decent Conversation.”

Sans took Reale's hand in his left, letting lose a long and satisfying fart sound. "nope, just conversation." He said in responce to 'decent conversation.' Sans released his hand, replacing the prank tool with ketchup. "they all fall for it." He said knowing that it might as well push Reale over the edge with jokes. "hey, don't you have a funny bone?" He asked the female, knowing she was about to push away the prank.

“......”

As the long Whoopie cushion sound dragged out for all to hear, Reala’s respecting smirk turned into a. Frown of utter disgust. Just like that, his faith in Visitors was once again, shattered. He quickly withdrew his hand as Jackle howled in laughter, putting his non connected hands on Skull kid for support.

“I have a sibling like you, carefree and joking.” Reala leaned in to Sans, Reala’s height towering over the stout skeleton. “I tried to Kill that sibling.”

Sans just shrugged at the towering figure. "well, sucks to be you. im already dead." He said while looking up with his skeleton skull. "and you seem to hate jokes a skele-ton." Sans said maintaining the same voice as before. You can't threaten a skeleton by killing them. Common knowledge.

“Then i’ll Gladly put you where bones belong...in the ground!”

Real lashes out, his claws sharpening like blades as he thrust forward and quick speeds, leaving a trail of red behind him. Enough of these childish games, no one belittles the general of the nightmare soldiers! His claws can ever closer to Sans’s Skull, until they were mere centimeters away

Last edited:
“Reala sure is a numbskull. Also, Sans is pretty humerus— Whoa!” reacted Skull Kid, teleporting in between Reala and Sans, attempting to push Reala over before havoc broke out. “Look, nobody needs to die here. Reala! If you don’t like him, don’t talk to him!” shouted Skull Kid. He didn’t like watching after last time in Termina with the people in Clock Town fighting over pointless things like this.

Sans just stood there, never even batting an eye to the attack. "is that the best you can do?" Sans asked with full honesty. He looked forward, his right eye closing and left turning a red then blue. A series of sharp bones suddenly appeared on the roof pointing down. "and up." Sans said while reversing gravity for Reale, sending her up to the spikes on the roof.

Reala didn’t expect such a display from a wimpy looking skeleton. His eyes widened as he noticed gravity shift around hiim. Quickly, he caught himself in the air with his natural ability to levitate at will.

“Best I can do? Best I can do?? I can assure you that I will snuff the Ideya from your very soul!!”

His hands stretched out toward the sky, glowing a red aura. By the time he did this, Skull kid dive in between them, trying to get them to stop their fight. Jackle aided the Skull kid, his Mantle extending out like a barrier between them. Reala twitched, his arms lowering. What am I doing? Does the great general of Nightmare anger and reveal is power so easily?

“Ngh, very well...death would just be depriving my Master from vital energy.”

Then, Reala’s eyes widened once more, before his angry, frustrated expression changed. He closed his eyes and started a deep, unsettling chuckle. Unlike Jackle who’s laugh was light hearted, Reala’s carried an eerie aura from it.

“heeehheh...oh how fitting. That explains quite a bit about you.” He floated down toward the skeleton. “The Ideya inside you, the part of your soul responsible for Growth...”

Through Reala’s eyes, the Ideya inside Sans looked nearly how they should. His soul, even if it were a monster’s seemed together enough...except one thing. Part of his soul, had a long deep crack on it. It had seemed it was broken, stitched back together, and broken again until little remained. The damaged part of the soul was laughable to Reala for the pain it must be causing the Skeleton.

“Well...I’m sure you know.”

Sans kept looking forward at the now floating person. "and you are sure to find out why I rarely ever go full on." He said without moving an inch. Never forget. His slogan to remember what happened before. "you shouldn't have brought that up." Sans said. Even with the barrier of the others, Sans summoned a crowd of Gaster Blasters around Reale's body. "be glad my soul is like it is." The skeleton said, a voice devoid of humor. The Sans before was different. This was his cruel self, the one that came when it was needed. The Gaster Blasters began to charge around Reale. "final words?"

"Geez! You guys should probably save a bit of your energy for the actually fighting!" Funky was currently standing beside Skull Kid and Jackle, though he had a hunch magic energy of the proportion meant less to them than him. Squawks cowered behind Funky's surfboard, clearly not used to being in much action.

Link smiled as the bow and sword wielding duo approached what was slowly turning into some sort of group. Link had a suspicion to keep Sors as an ally, as well as Batonetta. He tried to whistle for Epona to come to the mansion, but it seems she couldn't hear his call.

Ganon strode through the crowd of people, eventually reaching the giant turtle. "It is a pleasure to meet you...by your posture I assume you're some sort of a king yourself?" He bowed as he spoke to bowser, his swords emitting some sort of bizarre light.

“Eheheheheh... Thanks for being like a friend to me... Heh, you seem a lot like somebody I used to know...” said Skull Kid, the Mask’s effect of sadisticness kicking in, evident from Skull Kid acting creepy. “NO, NO, NO, NO! JUST NO!” he yelled, tearing the mask off and revealing his face again. Wearing the mask gave him great powers— with the exception of the dark and vindictive personality that seemed to take him over when he wore it sometimes.

When the Gaster Blasters appeared seemingly out of nowhere, Skull Kid attempted to tackle Sans. “Funky, I’m trying my hardest to stop this unfortunate display of emotions from them! I stopped Reala, but Sans, CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GO TO HELL ALREADY?!” explained Skull Kid, the last part about Sans he didn’t actually mean to say and wished he could take back.

Takumi turned as Ganondorf approached Bowser,"It seems people are splitting off into groups, Corrin," Takumi whispered to his sister," We should choose our allies wisely." He kept his Fujin Yumi in his hand, just incase a fight broke, he was always slow to trust others, these people weren't any different.
Corrin nodded to Takumi's statement. Everyone was on edge, even before this "Smash Tournament" had begun, people were already at each others throats. She worried about her brother, who looked almost eager to join the fight. Corrin sighed and turned towards the person in the blue tunic. She extended her hand towards link and introduced herself," Hi, I'm Corrin, I was born Hoshido with my real family, then kidnapped by our worst enemy, Nohr. I was raised in Nohr and was taught to believe that Nohrian royals were my siblings. Now, I'm back in Hoshido with my blood siblings. What's your name?" Corrin was in habit of telling her life story, even though people probably wouldn't care.

Sans was zoned out for most of what Skull Kid said, but the lasst comment got his attention. The Gaster Blaster attack was delayed from firing as Sans turned to the mask wearer. "did you try to condemn me to hell? join me then." Sans said, turning to face the beaked figure, his left eye changing rapidly from red to blue. Almost from nowhere, a row of bones appeared in a wall before Sans. "or maybe be a good little boy and step away."

“Oooooh crud. Heheh... aHAHAHAH! You were a nice guy, but I’ll get you next time!” said Skull Kid, walking away. But before he left, he summoned a pie seemingly out of nowhere and threw it at the bones and Sans in general, still wearing the mask.

While walking towards Bowser and Ganondorf, he was feeling weird enough. He’d acted really bad and villainous and crap and he felt stupid. But at this point he didn’t really care and crap. He didn’t want Sans to kill Reala, and he didn’t want to die either. It was like he was a personal rival to Skull Kid. At this point, he realized this was what Link had to go through. Spotting the boy, Skull Kid ran up to him and started whisper “I’m sorry” multiple times to the boy whilst hugging him.

Amy smiled at the compliment before she gestured over to Sonic.

"No, I'm just an invite. Sonic over there is gonna compete. And I know he'll do great." Amy said with a dreamy smile towards her beloved as Sonic gave a friendly smile towards Shantae.

Before Sonic replied, he Tails and Amy had taken note of another pink individual that had asked about them. As Sonic decided for general introductions.

"My name is Sonic, these are my friends Tails and Amy." Sonic said, as Amy and Tails smiled at both the pink newcomer and the half-genie.

"Gotta say, love the color." Amy said to Pink Bomberman with a smile.

----------
White Bomberman's efforts had failed to work before Bowser had taken notice of the pair, as the turtle dragon growled at the pink blob and the small white figure.

"What do you pint sized pests want?" Bowser asked, which if nothing else showed how little he cared for flattery. Then Bowser had taken note of the arrival of Ganondorf, and open the question asked of him replied with an evil grin.

"Koopa King actually, you seem to have a good eye to recognize that of me." Bowser had said to Ganon with a little chuckle.

-----------
Sora had smiled as Link seemed to give an introduction, though he seemed to do it without works which may have indicated he was the silent type.

"Not much of a speaker is he?"

Which Donald had commented on, which earned him an elbow in the ribs from Sora before he decided to introduce himself and his friends to the blue tunic figure as well as the others who had arrived to join them.

"Hello there, my name is Sora. These are my friends Donald and Goofy. Nice to meet you." Sora said as he gave his and his friend's introduction to Link, Bayonetta as well as Corrin.

-----------
Mario and Cappy (Well, Mario alone on his behalf) had been prepared to shake the hand of this Jackle who then dashed off and got himself involved in a bit of a skirmish along with others which had already showed the insanity had began which only confused the pair.

----------
Samus glanced down at the small, and admittedly cute, electric mouse that wandered over to her. It offered a nice distraction from all the chaos around her as Samus crouched down and slowly inched her hand forward. It would seem even the stone cold bounty hunter had a soft side to her as she tried to pet the mouse and hoped it would avoid retaliation as she gave passive body language to let it know she meant not harm.

-----------
Meg and Umi watched all the while with the same, friendly smiles. Seemingly indifferent to the chaos that had just happened as they seemed to allow the residents relative free reigns. Why they seemed uncaring to the participants getting in fights with each other before the tournament had even began, no one could know.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Shantae grinned at Amy, along with her friends Sonic and Tails though had a sly if not cocky grin of her own.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Shantae. And while I'm sure you'll be tough don't sell me short now. Didn't come here to lose, but I hope we can all have fun with this." Shantae said, as he introduced herself to the anthropomorphic pair before she turned her eyes to the other smaller pink figure who had yet to introduce herself though seemed nervous.

"That's pretty good, always a plus to socialize I say." Shantae said wot Pink Bomberman with a smile as she tried to encourage her.
----------------------
Bayonetta grinned at the ever expansive party, as she eyed Sora seductively before she figured it was only fair to introduce herself as well.

"And my name is Bayonetta. I look forward to getting to know all of you better." Bayonetta said with that naturally seductive if not playful tone of hers.
--------------------
While it was initially cautious, Pikachu sensed the blonde meant no harm and smiled as it allowed the girl to pet it; to which it enjoyed a great deal. However, the sent of a previously opened ketchup bottle caught its attention as its gaze shifted over towards the skeletal figure; having paid no mind to the battle as it focused only on the ketchup. However, it also appreciated the petting from the blonde and had not wanted to just bail on her so it found itself in dilemma.
---------------------
Kirby blinked as Bowser had given a rather unfriendly greeting towards itself and another figure who had come with the apparent attempt to "protect" him. Then another figure appeared who seemed just as unfriendly as the turtle dragon as Kirby shifted focus to the white-colored figure who appeared to be more approachable than the other two.

Reala noticed all the faster blasters that had formed around him, each one looking like it had a deadly surprise to unleash on Him. Not a good situation to be sure. If I can fly at just the right angle, I could-

Before Reala could finish his thought, a flurry of large, bladed Tarot card came raining down in the situation, the cards pinning the Gaster blasters to the ground, each blade of the cards poking through the center or each of them. Jackle, who had shown this display, floated down near Reala, his storm of card rose up like a storm inside his cloaked Mantle, his grin never fading.

“Jackle, I had this under control.”

“As if! This guy was going to lay the law down!”

Reala rolled his eyes as he got ready for combat too, a red aura appearing around himself, and a black aura coming from his Persona. His claws extended to the ready once more. Floating above the field of broken blasters, the siblings faced Sans.

“A fan of two against one, Visitor?”

Last edited:
Rex, out of curiosity, walked over to Shulk and asked,"I heard you say something about Mechon, I've heard of them before, but they're just folk stories aren't they?"
Eggman chuckled. "Oho! You seem to possess a similar aura of malevolence to Infinite and Shadow. Let me guess - you've got hero problems? From the garb, I'm assuming a swordfighter from a world with magic?" Eggman said this while walking over with him towards the Koopa King. "Interesting. An anthropomorph as a king. I suppose stranger things have happened. Doctor Eggman. Global tyrant, leader of the Eggman Empire and mad scientist. Pleased to meet you both!"

Phoenix was shocked at the appearance of the one who looked like a kid. "Wh-"
"Hm? You've heard of the Mechon?" Shulk was relieved to seemingly have someone from his world. "No, the Mechon are hardly legend. You remember the Battle of Sword Valley, not to mention the Great Mechonis Crisis? It happened before the new world."
Fiora walked over to Pyra, looking her over. "Hey... you look kind of similar to how I did when I was the pilot of Face Nemesis. Did the Mechon recreate you? Do you pilot a Faced Mechon?"

Issun got infuriated when the hedgehog seemed not to notice him. So he decided to take things into his own hands. With a massive bound, he hopped on top of the Hedgehog's head, jumping around incessantly. "Hey! I exist!" he said.

Link was a bit taken back from Skull Kid’s sudden hug, but eventually embraced it and hugged his once-been enemy back. Link took out his sheikah slate, and dropped a voltfruit for him. He explained to the group that him and Skull Kid go back a ways, and have had some...difficult times together in the past. Link pulled out his sheikah slate once more, and took a picture on the entire group before he forgot.

Funky stepped back a bit, clearly overpowered by what was happening.

“It seems the three of us...share some level of genius.” Ganon said with a smirk on his face. “The three of us make a powerful trio, but that jester over there would be an appreciated addition to what appears to be a squad. I assume the two of you have enemies here, as well?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
GV’s group was the next to arrive, walking out of a portal and looking around at the huge mansion.
“Now that’s what I call a mansion!” Joule said, looking amazed at the mansion, which had the same logo the letter had on it.
“And there’s lots of people here, too!” Quinn added, looking at the many fighters, all coming in different shapes and sizes.

Right at that moment, Copen and company showed up through a portal. “Seems like this is the place.” Copen said, looking around. Right then, he spotted someone.
Adept... Copen thought slightly mad at GV, as he was an Adept that he had to destroy. However, he kept his cool, since he didn’t want to act all angry and aggressive in front of his sister.

Last edited:
White Bomberman looked at Kirby, and blushed a little at the pink creature. “N-no, this can’t be... Do I actually have a crush on this thing?” thought White Bomberman, still swearing to help it if it needed any help. Moving over to the side, White Bomberman motioned for Kirby to follow him.

“Thanks,” said Pink Bomberman, “So I followed the other Bomberman here to see what he was doing, got worried and stuff. And ended up here. I guess I’m here to watch the tournament opposed to being actually in it.” She’d given a full explanation of how she got here. Really, Pink had wished she’d be able to battle with White Bomberman, but this wasn’t a tag-team thing.
————————————-
Eating the Voltfruit at a slow pace, Skull Kid thought of past stuff and Link as an ally to him. He couldn’t have Sans as an ally, but he could have Funky Kong as one if he wanted. Maybe he could actually get Ganon and Link and possibly some other villains to be allies with the “heroes” of their worlds, or something of the sort, maybe. Skull Kid knew that Ganon and Link were enemies, and things of the sort. It was gonna take a bit to formulate his plan, which probably wouldn’t work so well in the end.

Sans didn't care that his Gaster Blasters were busted. He didn't care about being called a 'Visitor' in a house clearly not the accusors. In fact, the only thing Sans cared about was showing up the upstart who thought she could one up him. And when the half-way decent other joined her, something clicked in Sans's mind. They have souls as well.

"any time you think you can." The skeleton said while surrounding the trio in bones. And as that went up, a shell covered Sans as well. Once Sans left the line of sight of the others, for the bones were to thick, Sans teleported above the two without a sound, sitting on what seemed to be a swing made of bones. Under the shell of bones, though, was a massive Gaster Blaster, set to fire off as soon as the shell was touched and or broken.

Noticing the giant blaster above them, Reala quickly did what he did best. He quickly swung around in a circle, the trail of red that came from behind him connecting to itself after the circle was created, a Paraloop. A dark red portal manifested, Reala flying inside it. A little ways away, the portal opened, the Nightmaren emerging from the rift. Reala came out nearby an odd egg shaped man, a Dragon like turtle, and black cloaked Emperor of some kind. Sans no longer was in his sight due to the rift opening up a while away from him.

“Hm? Where’s the Skeleton...” he looked around him, another thing was missing. “...and where’s Jackle??”

“What are we fighting about again?” Jackle spoke, hanging on to the bone ropes of Sans’s bone ropes, the Paraloop portal having missed him.

Last edited:
"Yeah, those are all just stories, I mean you can't really think they're real?" Rex stated. He couldn't believe this guy. All these things he was talking about were just stories exchanged at taverns, of a land long ago, before Uraya, Gormott, Mor Ardain and the other titans were born.
_____
"What, no I wasn't recreated by Mechon, I'm just a Blade, and that kid over there is my Driver. I thought Mechon were almost extinct, they may have even exsisted before Elysium and The Architect." Pyra said. She overheard Rex having similar conversation with blonde haired boy.

Sans shrugged to Jackle, also missed by the Paraloop portal. "I don't know. She attacked first." He said half heartedly to the person hanging in bones. Sans then waved his hand over to him sending more bone ropes to him.

Sans turned back to Reala, who reappeared by Bowzer. "I am right here. Nice portal, but I don't need one myself." Almost instantly, Sans brought out another set of Gaster Blasters angled so that if Reala tried making another portal, she would be hit.

"Indeed." the mad scientist stated. "The blue fuzzball over there - his name is Sonic. He's my mortal enemy who's gotten in the way every single time I make a bid for world domination. Let me guess, Lord Ganon - the elf boy with the sword and shield is your enemy, right?"

"What are you talking about?" Shulk asked. "There's still some Mechon ruins around in the New Wo- wait a minute. You... you must be from the future! Tell me, have you ever heard of Shulk? Reyn, Dunban, Fiora, Melia, Riki? How about the Monado?"

"Blades...? Drivers...? Who's this Architect guy?" Fiora asked, turning her head a bit.
"This is a conundrum." Dunban observed, walking over. "It seems that we come from the same world from the fact that you know of the Mechon, but then it seems that we know entirely different worlds."

Bowser glanced at Eggman, though scowled at the mention of enemies among them as he glanced over to Mario & Cappy who seemed attracted to the fight between Sans and Jackle & Reala before he turned back to the man called Eggman.

"Indeed, and it takes considerable restraint not to pummel that plummer here and now. Same goes for you I assume?" Bowser asked in response.

----------
Sonic had been about to respond towards Pink Bomberman when suddenly he felt something jump on his head; or someone, who appeared rather annoyed.

"Ah! Okay sorry man I didn't see you at first. My bad." Sonic said as Tails inspected the individual who now resided on his best friend's head.

"Who are you?" Tails asked, as Amy turned to Pink Bomberman with a smile.

"Yeah, I decided to tag along with Sonic. Would not forgive myself if something happened to him while he was away. Besides, I gotta cheer him on." Amy said, as her tone indicated clear admiration and care towards Sonic which Shantae and Pink Bomberman would have noticed.

----------
Sora and company had taken notice of Skull Kid's arrival as Sora's Keyblade flashed into his hand on impulse, but Sora had kept a neutral stance. Given the number of unusual presence Sora had been able to sense, his Keyblade seemed to urge him to keep it out. Though Sora had not been about to make a scene.

----------
Samus had taken notice that the electric rodant seemed to be interested in something that the skeleton, though it also seemed to want to stay as it enjoyed being pet by her. Which was good, as Samus enjoyed it herself though she quickly worked up a compromise.

"Do you want to go over to him?" Samus said as she pointed over to Sans, more so as a means of confirmation that indeed it had been what the electric mouse wanted.

Reala looked at the teleporting skeleton with a scowl. Why won’t this pesky visitor just perish or desist? His talons began to glow a vigorous red color, as he extended them on either side of himself. Rifts expanded on both side of his body, but instead of him being dragged in, something began to come out. Two, giant molten colored meteors came out, the one facing that of the Gaster blasters was hit extremely hard, until when the blasters stopped, it was just a sheet of debris. Then, Reala took the meteor in the other hand and hurled it toward the Blasters, smashing into them like a bowling ball and Pins it Continued it’s feiry Trek toward Sans.

“Whoooo!” The Orange Jester said, riding down the ropes Sans had made. He didn’t even know that he was being deliberately attacked. In his own twisted little mind he was having fun while Reala duked it out toward Sans nearby the trio of Villans.

Finishing the Voltfruit, Skull Kid turned to the three fighters and shouted “Oh, for the love of Termina! Would you all just stop fighting just because the skeleton pranked one of you with a whoopee cushion?”, trying to get Sans, Reala, and Jackle to notice. Walking backwards and bumping into Sora, the kid with the Keyblade, he turned around and looked at him. “Hey. I’m Skull Kid.” introduced Skull Kid, to Sora. He held out his hand to the boy.
——-////—///-/————/.—-...
Pink Bomberman slightly adjusted her posture. “Me and White have a ton of siblings, and they can all be pretty annoying sometimes. I wish you guys could meet Aqua though. She’s awesome. Anyways, since there really isn’t much to do on Planet Bomber anymore other than fighting the villains when they come, I wanted to come along with White Bomberman this time.” explained Pink, the tone of her voice sounding relaxed.

"I've heard the name Shulk before, but I've never heard of the others," Rex said," Wait, Tora has told me some Nopon legends about somebody called Heropon, but that's it."

Pyra was confused," So you don't know about the Titans, and Elysium, or Drivers? they've been around for thousands of years." Rex's otehr blades joined the conversation.
"Yeah, Core Crystals have been turning into blades for as long as Humans have lived on the Titans,” Godfrey added.
Agate started to ponder and said,” Hmm it seems this Tournament is not only cross dimensional, but it stretches through time itself.”
______
Black Knight arrived late to the party, He received his letter, entered the portal Almost immediately after he received the letter. Mail had been slow in his country, due to the Greil mercenaries interference in the war. Once he entered the Smash Mansion, He took his holy sword Alondite and stabbed it into the ground, he placed his hands on on the hilt and waited.