• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Dire Hours

"Oh, considerably!" Eggman growled. "Especially considering that my secret weapon that has beaten that rodent before is just lying in wait to strike on my orders."

"Th' name's Issun!" Issun replied triumphantly, standing on Sonic's nose. "Traveling artist and celestial envoy for the sun goddess herself!"
Amaterasu then walked over and barked at Sonic. To most others she would appear as a normal white wolf, but to Sonic, Issun and a few others, her red godly lines and celestial weapon could be seen.
"And there's said sun god herself!" Issun hopped down onto her nose. "This here is Amaterasu! She can't talk, so I usually speak for her. Don't worry - I'm perfect at conveying exactly what she wants you to know!"
Amaterasu then snapped at Issun.

"Well just so you know, I'm Shulk! And I've even got the Monado to prove it." Shulk said with a smile.
"And heropon Riki is here!" Riki jumped down and smiled.

"Quite astute, and certainly interesting." Dunban replied. "So then, I suppose you're a look into our future."
"W-wait, across time?! Please don't let von Karma be here..." Phoenix exclaimed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Kirby blinked as he took note of White Bomberman who seemed to have become flustered, and gave a look of concern as if he asked if White Bomberman was okay or not.
-------------------
"Oh cool! Maybe after this tournament we can visit your siblings and have a big party." Shantae said with a smile, always eager to meet new people and Pink Bomberman's siblings seemed cool enough. Besides, any chance for a party had been welcomed.
-------------------
Pikachu heard of Samus' question and had given an energetic nod. The smell of ketchup Sans had still strong even in spite of the battle.

Link gave out a sigh of disbelief as Skull kid tried to stop the fighting. The fight didn’t concern him, and he didn’t want to waste energy trying to stop it. He apologized to the group for his friends behavior, but turned to see what was about to go down.

Funky now wandered the crowd, trying to find anyone of interest. He found another group of people, one of which wearing a white outfit with a ball on his head. He went over to them and tried to introduce himself. “Hey, I’m Funky Kong! Who are you guys?” He said, reaching out an ape sized paw for a handshake.

Ganon’s brow furrowed as Eggman mentioned Link, though it didn’t seem like anybody in their group was being able to fully enjoy themselves. “I believe we would make a good team...let’s say after this we team up, and crush our enemies one by one?”

Last edited:
Sans didn't even turn as the meteor came to him. As soon as the attack was thrown, a series of bones deflected the show to the left. "wanna know something about my powers." Sans said without much force in his words. "my bones touch the soul directly, affecting the soul itself without the body. any contact will activate the attack." The skeleton said with the same half-brought out tone. "each milosecond of contact sends a pulse of damage right to your soul. there is no excape." Sans started to walk forward to is opponent. "the pain doesn't come immediately. almost like poison, it kills slowly. from the inside out." He said, each passing step sending a new set of bones around the field restricting movement to a minimum. "for your soul's sake, accept my mercy before you die."

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Reala, looking at the series of bones around him, brushed some invisible dirt off his shoulder. So he thinks he can restrict my movements, does he?

“How very intresting, but dear visitor I must tell you something of mine as well.”

Reala, swirled around, his body rotating at blinding speeds, a drill drive. His free flight took him way into the sky, in order to maneuver around the bones. He zoomed up straight into the clouds, before dumbing around to face the ground.

“My master built me for mobility!”

He then bent his knees before prowling toward the ground, a sonic boom following behind him as he broke the sound barrier, as he rushed toward his target, hatred flowing through him, a sudden jolt got his attention.

“REALA!”

“....master...?!”

“STOP THIS NONSENSE. YOU FORGET THE OBJECTIVE.”

“...A-At Once Master Wizeman!”

Reala dashed near his target, a large gust of wind growing up leaves and grass as he purposely missed. He stopped, float a few feet above his challenger.

“I will no longer put up with such nonsense from a visitor such as yourself. A General has other matters to attend to.”

Sans didn't focus to much. "so, you have a master. does that make you a slave?" The skeleton said as Reala flew above the bones. "I offered mercy." Sans said as the flying person above him hovered. "how about you dance for me?" Sans said while sending a series of bones around the air as well. "now go run along to your master."

Reala did not seem amused at this display. How dare he talk down to the high general of nightmare? If Wizeman didn’t say for me to stand down, this joker would be dead for sure. Reala didn’t budge, crossing his arms, watching the bones come flying.

“I do not answer to Visitors. Especially not the likes of you.”

Before the bones could reach him, a mantle was thrown up, the back of it facing the bones. The defensive mantle took the bones, as they didn’t do much, if at anything to the defenses of the cape. As the bones dwindled to nigh nothing, The cape turned around, showing two glaring eyes, a sadistic run plastered under it.

“No one....Talks about the Master like that...!” Jackle spoke, his voice entirely changed, the entire feel about him felt as if a entirely new personality had taken over.

Sans just turned away showing his back to Reala and Jackle. "yes. do like how normal slaves do to their masters. doubt he could even bat my eye." The Skeleton said putting one hand up. The bones quickly disappeared around all of them. "follow your dear master's orders and give up."

“Funny.” Reala said. “I would call it ‘Sparing’.”

Jackle quickly overtook the conversation, falling up his mantle dramatically, the ends of it vibrating as if they were a part of his body.

“Master Wizeman will exist and grow ever stronger for every living Dreamer out there. He is eternal, never dying, a GOD. Your Ideya was made to be remade...beware the man who speaks in han-...!”

His eyes shifted from their sharp state to his open one like before, his sadistic run turning into his more laidback and joker like demeanor. He chuckled a bit before posting to Sans.

“-.....silly you can’t blink cause you ain’t got eyelids!”

Getting nothing back from Sora, Skull Kid turned back to the battle, and look as it was about to end. He was already having regrets of coming. If he had to fight that Sans guy, he would surely lose. He seemed... even more genocidal than Skull Kid himself. His emotions would surely cave in on him if he had to do that as well. Unless Majora fought for him. He wished he couldn’t be such a wimp and do it himself other than the mask doing it for him.
———//-///-//—————/——/
“I’m Bomberman. Nice to meet ya.” said White, despite of what happened with the battling. Turning back to Kirby, still blushing a little, he said “I-I’m okay. Just... confused about that guy!”, trying to cover up his feelings for Kirby desperately.

“Yeah. As long as you like large cities, lots of people, and other things, you’ll be fine!” continued Pink Bomberman with a slight hint of sarcasm. She brushed herself off, and looked at White Bomberman for a second. Clearly he’d had a crush on that pink puffball, and it was obvious.

Sans never turned around to the challengers. "w. d. gaster." The skeleton said without studdering. "◘♏︎□︎◻︎●︎☜ ☠♏︎❖︎♏︎☼ ♒♋︎■︎♑︎☜". remember that." Sans said without a seconds delay. The skeleton put his left hand up in a good-bye motion. Sans then turned away and walked off to somewhere else. "tell your master I said hi."

“Who’s WD Haster?” Jackle blinked, before shrugging in the air. “Ehh, it ain’t no biggie.”

Reala looked at his companion for a few seconds, disappointed that Jackle had forgotten what had just occurred over the previous few seconds. Jackle was one of the eldest nightmaren to exist, even older than Reala. An imperfect prototype as Reala would call him. Mental instabability was a certainty from the get go, but now all those Nightmares Jackle must have visited throughout the thousands of years must be taking a toll on him.

“...Right...” was all Reala could say.

Quick to change the subject and prevent a conflict to happen again, per Wizeman’s Request, he saw the group he had teleported next to during the brawl, the trio of evil characters. Reala floated lightly over to them and cleared his nonexistent throat.

“Hmph, apologies for that. You three seem to be respectable. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Reala, General of the Nightmare soldiers.”

Eventually, the sounds of steps could have been heard from upstairs within the Mansion, as Meg and Umi sprung to life and moved to opposite side of the stairs.

"Attention Smash Participants!" Meg said first, as this...subtle presence or aura emitted from her that would have undoubtedly gotten the attention of everyone within the mansion.

"Please give your full attention to your gracious host!" Umi added, as she had also admitted that same subtle presence which doubled its effect before both gestured up to a figure at the top of the stairs.

"Please welcome, the host of the Smash Tournament Sebastian Grimsbane!" Both women said at once, and sure enough the figure stepped down the stairs as Sebastian greeted the room with a friendly, and interested grin on his face as he eyed each person in the room.

"Greetings one and all, I am ever so humbled you all accepted my kind invitation. I promise you, it will be well worth the time you were kind enough to share with me." Sebastian said, his voice filled with confidence and some charm as he walked up to Umi; having handed her a top-hat after he kissed her hand. Umi smiled and walked over to the group.

"Inside this hat are assorted papers with numbers on them. I ask each competitor hear to pull one out. Due to the numbering of accepted invitations, one or two of you might pull something that is not a number. Fear not, I will explain what it all means. Just don't peak." Sebastian said as Umi walked to the heart of the room and had began to hold out her hat to whoever would pull a paper from within it first.

“Oooh oh! I want to go first, pick me!” Jackle said, one of his unconnected hands reached out and plucked a slip of paper from the hat.

Reala eyed him, curious to what this was all about, looking back to the Villans he introduced himself to.

Regaining confidence temporarily, Skull Kid walked up to the “squad” of villains that Reala had just approached, and climbed up the back of Ganondorf, arriving on the beast’s right shoulder. He didn’t seem to fit in with Sora and Link and that was okay. Realizing that the host, Sebastian was there, Skull Kid took his mind off the villains for a second and teleported to Umi to get his slip of paper. He plucked one, and returned to Ganondorf’s shoulder.

“...” Ganon eyes Reala, and walked towards the hat to get a slip, with skull kid still on his back. He grabbed what he needed and walked back to the group. “It appeared you introduced yourself at a bad time, however, my name is Ganondorf.” The king of evil stuck one hand out for a handshake, and used the other to try and pull Skull Kid off his back.

Reala took the handshake, his clawed hand in Ganondorf’s. He took a mental note how physically strong the dark one was, and looked at him.

“Ganondorf? Ah, so that explains a lot. Many Visitors have nightmares of you, looks like you are quite the celebrity aren’t you?”

Meanwhile jackle giddily held his slip, awaiting to open it, his fingers nervously tapping the paper.

"Oho! I like that proposal." Eggman said, holding out his hand. "Perhaps we might even be able to combine our resources to dominate our worlds and pave the path for our conquests? I'd be willing to lend you both a few servants of the Eggman Empire." Eggman then witnessed the whole ceremony. He tapped the red orb in the Eggmobile. Orbot woke up.
"What is it, boss?" he asked.
"Go get me one of those." Eggman ordered. Orbot nodded, hopping over to the hat and taking out a slip of paper before returning.

With a hop and a skip, Issun bounded into the hat and snatched a piece of paper. He then returned to Ammy.

"Heropon Riki get paper for Shulky and Dun Dun!" Riki stated, running over and grabbing two papers before returning them to the pair of sword users.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh, this looks like fun." Shantae said with a smile, as the genie floated over there and quickly drew one of the papers out of the hat before she made her way back over to her group.
--------------------
Bayonetta had gone up to Umi and grabbed one of the papers, giving a playful wink to her before she made her way back towards her group. Though she had not gotten to know them that well, she figured that would change soon enough with...whatever was about to happen.

Should be interesting.
--------------------
Kirby blinked curious at the White Bomberman, still finding his attitude...interesting, before he walked over towards the woman in the hat as he jumped up to grab one of the papers before he floated back over to the White Bomberman.
--------------------
While Pikachu still had a focus towards the ketchup sent on Sans, it had a focus shift towards the woman in the hat. Pikachu didn't understand a whole lot about what was going on, but it did know that the people here seemed to need those papers which inspired it to run up the woman and grab a pair of papers from the hat. As it held said papers in its mouth, it wandered back over towards the nice blonde woman as it held out one of the papers; clearly having intended to give it to her to save a trip.

Corrin walked up to the hat and grabbed the paper out of the hat for both her and Takumi. She handed the paper to her brother and looked at it.
_____
Takumi took the paper and surveyed the area, looking for his potential opponent. He gripped his Fujin Yumi, the legendary bow which harnesses the power of wind for it's arrows, which he used dispose of Nohrian scum.
____
Rex walked up to the hat and grabbd his paper. His blades crowded around and begged to see who was on the paper. "Who could it be?" Pyra asked.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt shifted his attention to Sebastian as Umi handed out the slips containing the opponent's number. He dashed over to her, grabbing a slip and going back over to his group.
------
Copen looked at Umi, who handed out the slips. He walked over to her, grabbing one of the slips from the hat, walking back over to Mytyl and Nori.

Link walked over to Umi, and grabbed a slip. He came to back to the group and sat down.

Funky made sure he wasn’t the last to get his slip, and ran over to Umi and grabbed a slip. He decided he would try to talk with the guy with the red hat, because there was a familiar vibe about him.

Samus had accepted the paper from the Pikachu, as she gently pet the electiec mouse as if to say thank you.

---------
Bowser had moved up to get a letter, though this had caused him to bump into Mario & Cappy who had gone up to do the same. Bowser gave the alarmed pair a growl as he accepted his paper and Mario had done the same.

"I don't like that he's here, just screams bad news." Cappy said to Mario, who nodded in agreement as Bowser walked over to the villains.

----------
Sora and company had made their way up front, Sora having regrets for being too stunned by everything to have not given Skull Kid a proper greeting, as he also had taken a paper from the hat before he walked back over to Link and that group.

----------
Sonic had overheard what this Sebastian guy said as he dashed over towards Umi and had taken a slip of paper before he dashed back over to the group.

-----------
Once Sebastian had seen everyone had gotten a paper, and that Umi had returned back over to her sister Meg, He grinned as he pushed a button on a remote as a screen lowered and Meg had set up a projector.

"Now then, as most of you may have already guessed, what with this having been announced as a tournament and most having received numbers with these slips of paper, these numbers determine the bracket order for the Smash Tournament." Sebastian explained before he pressed another button on the remote to display what appeared to be a tournament bracket with all of the competitors numbers displayed in match order. Along with a pair of joker faces that seemed set aside.

"Those who received a number will face up with the other number they are matched up with on this screen. Those who received the joker slips will have to wait for the conclusion of certain matches for their chance to show their skill. As a way of managing the numbers we have to work with. The matches will follow the order listed on the board, and how a match works is simple. I will transport the two competitors towards a special arena I have devised known as "The Smash Arena" where the two are free to battle it out with each other. The way you achieve victory is to knock your opponent off the edge of the arena and out of bounds. A competitor is free to save themselves if they fall of the main stage, but if they are knocked too far back there is nothing that can be done. To ensure fairness, this arena will act as an equalizer; bringing everyone more of less on a leveled playing field and the same set "power level", meaning you'll have to rely on your specialties, skill and tactics to win. Also, competitors who are able to fly will find this ability restricted to limited gliding and such. Wouldn't want that being exploited." Sebastian explained for a moment, before he grinned as he held a hand out. Soon enough, something appeared from the ceiling.

That something having been what appeared to be a sphere of energy that seemed to be radiating, along with what appeared to be the same "Smash Logo" that had been on the invitations and palace as Sebastian held it in his hands to display for everyone.

"This, is what I like to call the "Smash Ball." A nifty little concentration of energy that, should one of you "Smash" during the battle. Will grant you additional energy to perform a special little technique. Though be warned, it will float away from you both and it's up for anyone to get." Sebastian explained before he sent the Smash Ball away. Sebastian then grinned at the party.

"Any questions?"

Well that’s not favorable...limited flight. Master Wizeman was right when he said it might be challenging. But at least this means that blue speedster and that boneless teleporter are also limited.

Reala crosses his arms at the rules, mean while jackle clapped along with them, jackle loved games after all. Jackle obviously didn’t seem too disturbed by the rules, which peeled Reala’s curiosity, but not enough to ask about it.

Sans heard the rules loud and clear. I'd take quite some magic to do that. And I want to test that Smash Orb. The skeleton thought to himself. "Yea, one question. Is death possible?" Sans asked without studdering.

The Daddy/Sister duo heard the rules loud and clear, knowing most of the rules by heart now. "Ready to go Mister Bubble?" Little Sister asked her robotic fatherly figure. With that, the two were ready for combat.

White Bomberman stepped up and took his card, and listened to the rules. “Just one question; Who are you, and why did you bring us out of our daily lives just to fight out of hate and spite? Some people don’t hate each other, yknow!” asked White Bomberman.
————————————/-—-/———/———/
Skull Kid listened, while holding on to Ganon. Eventually he did let go, and landed next to Sonic and crew when he did. “No comment.” said the Skull Kid. He was totally fine with being left out of anything at this point. People just simply didn’t like him. On the screen, Bomberman’s number matched up with Link’s, and his number matched up with Samus’s. But when he got that Smash Ball, he’d abuse it so much.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Bayonetta soon appeared next to Skull Kid, as she attempt to place an arm around his shoulder as she had taken note of how he bounced around from group to group.

"Feeling left out? It's okay, I can help make you feel wanted." Bayonetta replied with a playful grin, as she had made the assumption that Skull Kid felt left out or even disliked by this group. Bayonetta had no questions, well none that had not been asked by others in this room.
----------------------
Kirby glanced at White Bomberman, and he had to admit he agreed with his point. Kirby had no desire to fight, as he only did so when he had to. So he felt that had been the biggest question and seemed thankful someone asked it.
---------------------
"Yeah, what does the winner get for all this?" Shantae asked, as she herself would rather have been in a party rather than a fight. Still she figured that whatever this prize was had to be pretty good if this guy expected to get everyone in here to be willing to fight each other.

"Ah yes, excellent questions. And I will be happy to answer each of them. For one, no. Death is impossible within this Smash Stage. Those who get knocked out of the stage will simply revert to life-sized trophies. It's a lot less horrifying than you might think, and it's rather easy to reverse the process. As for the prize, the prize is simply whatever your hearts desire most. Whatever your deepest wish may be, I will make it a reality. Money, power, love, whatever it may be. And as for who I am, and why I am doing this. Along with pride of victory and a beautiful golden trophy. That is easiest of all." Sebastian said with a grin.

"I am Sebastian Grimsbane. A man who discovered worlds beyond my own and have become rather fascinated by them. I have seem bits of all your adventures, slices into your day to day lives and become obsessed with knowing more of these new and magnificent worlds. I suppose you could say I am doing this just because I am curious. Though really, I just want to see what you all could do on the grandest stage I could devise. That is who I am, and why I wish to make this Smash Tournament a reality." Sebastian said, passion and charisma spoken with each word which seemed to suggest a strong conviction behind this desire.

Jackle clapped at the announcement while Reala was greatly disturbed. How...does this visitor know so much? He’s visited other worlds and has constant eyes on several. He could be or at least he related to the being Master Wizeman was referring too. Those promises as well...a god could truly give those promises...to most.

“And if our greatest desire was for the revocation of power of whomever is in charge of this ‘game’?”

Sebastian heard of Reala's question and had an amused chuckle before he gave a response.

"Do the prospect frighten you? While it is true we at the Smash Mansion make any desire come true, that is more of a benefit towards the items we possess than personal power. And in truth this is probably a one wish, one time thing. Though I suppose it would be possible, even if I considered it a wasted wish." Sebastian explained to the group, that cool confidence and charm had not faded.
-----------
Sebastian's speech had gotten the focus of certain fighters. Sonic thought his deliver made him come off as rather egotistical. Like a god promising to perform a miracle. Sora had been more curious than anything, as he wondered how Sebastian could have pulled this off. What "items" he had. Samus remained suspicious, much like Reala, though had refrained from a comment as she tried to get a read on him. Mario & Cappy thought over what the wish could be used for. Unfortantly, so had Bowser who seemed to have an evil grin as he had thought over the possibilities.

Anything I desire? Soon Peach will be all mine and the Mushroom Kingdom will fall to the Koopa Kingdom! All I need to do is beat these fools, and the first one is that loathsome plumber.

Eggman chuckled at this news. He tapped Bowser and Ganon on the shoulders before pulling them into a huddle. "Listen. Despite what we may feel like, we shouldn't betray each other. This needs to be a solid union. If one of us is able to win, then the wish should be shared amongst the three of us. This way, we have thrice the chance of getting what we desire! Are you in?" Eggman held out his palm.

Shulk was wondering about this. "This wish that he promises... how is it possible?"
"We have to find out the truth behind this." Dunban ordered. "Power like that... we need to know where it comes from. It could be a threat to our universe.

Issun was bounding all over Amaterasu. "YOU GOTTA WIN, AMMY! YOU JUST GOTTA WIN!"

Phoenix was thinking. "Hm... If I somehow do manage to win, what should I even wish for...?"
"An infinite supply of hamburgers!" Maya replied.
"...Maya, something more serious."

An infinite supply of Oreos! Muahahaha, no wait, the ability to make Reala have fun, no no wait...

Jackle had several wish ideas race across his mind as he cackled to himself mischievously, meanwhile Reala stroked the side of his face skeptically. Would a being like that truly be rid of it’s power? seeing how fickle this Sebastian is, it’s
A possibility.
Reala then turned back to the villainous trio.

“I have certain goals that align with the three of you Visitors as well, an alliance would assure our victories would be more likely to succeed. The egg shaped one is right.”

“Hmm, the ability to generate more powerful bombs? Or maybe the ability to make there be no danger in the universe... “
Bomberman was busy thinking of the possibilities that this “wish” could hold. “Tell us more about yourself. And just how you’ve seen little bits of all our adventures.” asked Bomberman, maybe getting a little too sceptical.
————————————-
The possibility to make new friends and actually not be stuck in solitude! Or the power to kill everyone and just start over, ehehehehe...”
Whatever that wish had in store for Skull Kid, he was gonna need it. He remembered the time in Termina the mask had tried to kill him, calling him “a worthless pawn”.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Shantae thought over what could have been done with the wish, as she envisioned a big party with everyone back home and among this mansion part of it which caused her to grin.
--------------------
Bayonetta had thought over what this guy had said. It had sounded too good to be true to her, but this scenario could present interesting opportunities she figured if nothing else.
-------------------
Pikachu, while it had been confused about aspects of this tournament, had the vision of a giant bottle of ketchup in its head which made it smile and that had been motivation enough to give it its all.
--------------------
Kirby also had visions of what he could do with the wish, though he kept his focus towards this Sebastian guy as he tired to get a read on him. Though an image of what he could do with the Smash Ball had also popped into his head.

Sebastian, rather than come off at annoyed with the pestering, simply smiled in response to the White Bomberman's question.

"That is an excellent question. I'll say for now that the same energy that is used for the Smash Balls have a lot of other applications. And I'll say I've seen enough of your adventures to have become curious. Both of these I will gladly explain to you later if you remain curious, but for now we have a schedule to keep." Sebastian explained as he presented the matchups and soon enough two platforms appeared in the center of the mansion before Sebastian explained further.

Our first match-up will be Big Daddy vs. Ganondorf. Due to the...unique nature of their relationship the young girl that accompanied Big Daddy will be allowed to fight alongside him. This is a special prevision, that only a few among you have been granted, and those if you who were will find a letter that awaits them in the room they have selected to stay in explaining how far their involvement extends towards. Anyone else is barred from this privilege." Sebastian explained as he wanted to make it clear to the other competitors the special prevision allowed to but a few of them.

"You will all have an hour to make preparations. Then you are all to meet back here and the tournament can begin. Use your time wisely, and I wish you all the best of luck." Sebastian said with a smile before he walked back upstairs while Meg and Umi remained in the event that they had been needed for anything.

Last edited:
Link froze in thought as he thought of what he would wish for. An upgrade to the master sword, sealing Ganon for eternity, maybe restoring hyrule to its formal glory. Whatever it would be, he had to focus on what was in front of him.

Funky already had his wish in mind, so all that was left was to win the competition. It didn’t seem very possible at this point, but it was worth a shot. Funky grinned, his shades glinting with light.

Ganon frowned as Eggman proposed his idea. “...I believe it would be smarter if we were to find a way to split the wish, such as the ability to travel between our worlds, that would be smarter. With us three taking one world at a time with our combined powers, I believe universal domination would be possible.”

Corrin instantly knew what she would use the wish for if she won. Sh would make peace between Nohr ad Hoshido, and be able to live with both of her families.She smiled at the thought and knew, until she realized she might have to battle her brother to achieve this goal. Corrin looked at Takumi and then thought, It's for the greater good, and besides, it probably wouldn't come to that.
_________

Takumi observed and thougt what his wish would be if he lost, I could have the power to destroy my enemies from Nohr, they won't stand a chance. Or I could rid of these blasted headache.
_________
Black Knight lifted his sword out of the ground. He watched Big Daddy and Ganondorf, either would make a mighty opponent. If I win, I could destroy Ike and his Greil Mercenaries, once and for all.

Shovel Knight pondered what he could do if he won, He envisioned himself making a new order of peaceful Knights, with him as their fearless shovel-wielding leader.

Bowser gave a nod, though in the back of his mind "sharing" had been far from what he desired to do with this wish. Still, for the sake of the alliance, the Koopa King had been willing to swallow his tongue and agree to the condition.

"Sounds fair, so long as you both agree that among even territories the honor of smashing a certain plumber and the hand of one named Peach are my right alone." Bowser said as he had given his own concessions to the two villains.

-----------
"Well, that is that I suppose. Anyway we should go find a room now." Sora had said, which for Donald had been a bit too casual as he scowled at his friend.

"You should be going to practice and train, nobody in this room looks like a pushover." Donald advised as Sora smiled in response.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be ready to go when the time comes. But I want to explore this place a bit. Besides, we don't have a match right out of the gate so we've got time." Sora responded, as he had been pretty calm about this though Goofy seemed to be in agreement.

"Yeah Donald, Sora's always been ready for anything. He'll be okay." Goofy assured, though it had had the opposite effect on Donald as he let out a sigh.

Bunch of Palookas...

-----------
In spite of her reservations, Samus knew she had to prepare for the battles to come. One way or another, she was here and had no other alternative. Besides, that wish had sounded tempting to even her which meant she would do what she could to obtain it.

But still, given the electric mouse had desired something from the bone individual, Samus decided to help out as she made a motion to pick it up as she desired to carry it towards Sans though how cooperative the mouse would have been remained to be seen.

----------
Sonic smiled, as clearly regardless of who this guy was or why he brought them here Sonic had that competitive drive. Not to mention a number of ideas he could have used the wish for. Perhaps he could wish for Eggman to be blasted on a rocket to space and never return, or perhaps he could wish for a life time supply of chili dogs. The possibilities had been endless.

----------
Mario and Cappy both had thought of what they could have used the wish for. Maybe make Bowser go away forever? Maybe a way to have all the kingdoms interconnect so they could interact more?

Or, in Mario's case, maybe an endless supply of lasagna.

This is way too easy, can a god really be so generous? Reala looked at the other Villans and heroes in the crowd talk thinking heavily, most likely shout what their wishes were to be. Reala shook his head, well knowing that their wish would most likely not be granted. Only master wizeman can grant such wishes, but I should play along, as to eventually find out who is behind all of this.

“Sharing a wish? To dimension travel? Love? I’m surprised that being such as yourselves choose such temporary goals.” Reala spoke to the trio of Villans. “When there are such things as eternal life, god hood, and other things at stake. And what’s stopping one of you from using that wish to wipe out the others, hm?”

“Hmm... it appears you have mistaken me. What does a being who has Existed for hundreds upon thousands of years need eternal life for?” Ive been ‘banished for eternity’ more times than I’ve watched a complete lunar cycle. I am going to demolish the boy who wields that sword, and claim the land of hyrule to do as I see fit.” Ganon began to show a bit of his arrogance, though he did have a bit of a point. “I do not require a room like the others, because sleep is not necessary for a being of this power.” Ganon’s brow furrowed, watching what moves Link was making, as well as the one with the ominous mask who had climbed on his back.

Link gave his goodbyes to the group, seeing as how he felt the urge to check out his room. He climbed the stairs to where the rooms were located, and saw his room was in between people called “Mario” and “Samus”. He assumed Mario was the one who had an “M” on his cap earlier, but Samus was a complete stranger. He figured it may be the person in the blue armor who had a shovel for some reason, or perhaps the figure clad in a black armor. Whoever it was, “he” sounded like a powerful adversary. He opened the door to his room, and it looked a bit like an inn room. There were hardwood floors, large windows looking out into the courtyard, a large mirror, and dark violet curtains and bedsheets.

“Can’t hurts to see what my new space looks like.” Funky grinned, climbing up the staircase. He found his room to be a The last in the hall, next only to “Takumi”. It wasn’t any concern to Funky, so he opened his own room and walked in. The room was spotted from wall to wall with different posters of popular music icons, and came equipped with a boom box and a hammock, for comfortability. There was a mini fridge next to the hammock stocked with soda, and a shelf that could only be described as a wall of bananas. Funky threw himself into the hammock, and turned on the boom box. He needed to unwind before the tournament started, and this seemed like an easy way to do so.