• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Dire Hours

"Ohoho! Definitely true." Eggman chuckled. "Then that's the plan. And of course, King Koopa. I'm going to head off to my room, now. Farewell!" Eggman trotted off inside the mansion, locating his room and using the Egg Mobile to fly into it. It looked just like his old headquarters from Project Dark Gaia. "Ooh, interesting! Infinite, are you here?"
"Indeed." the Jackal replied from the command seat.
"Good. I'll need you as a hidden trump card."

Shulk and Dunban went into their rooms, which resembled Dunban's house from Colony Nine. Once the six heroes confirmed what the rooms were like, they decided to split the group into the two rooms based on gender - Shulk, Reyn, Dunban and Riki would get Shulk's room, while Fiora and Melia would get Dunban's.

Phoenix opened the door to his room to reveal a shocking sight - it was a courthouse!
"C'mon, I don't live here." Phoenix sighed.
"Ooh! This is cool!" Maya said excitedly. She ran behind the defense's bench. "Objection, your honor! My client is innocent!"
"Maya, I don't do that..."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Shantae had said her goodbye to the group as she made her way over to her room, and upon discover found it to be much like a harem-dance floor which excited her greatly.

I've got to invite people here!
--------------------
Bayonetta arrived into her room, and found the place to be rather modest room with a balcony just outside. Bayonetta smiled, seemed she was pleased with it though her mind had shifted towards other matters.
--------------------
Kirby had wondered over to his room, and much to his delight the room had bee filled with a soft bed and plenty of sweets. Seemed each room was tailored for whoever picked it which made it even better as Kirby bounced off his bed with a smile on his face.
--------------------
Pikachu had seen what Samus indented, and with an excited "chu" jumped into her arms as Pikachu graciously accepted the offer to be carried over towards Sans. Though more importantly, the sent that had come off the skeleton man.

Shovel Knight wandered off to check out his room, which was between the rooms of Corrin and Takumi. The knight opened the door only to reveal a small grassy field with a fire and bedroll next to a large rock. Sure it wasn't the most comfortable room, but it suited him just fine.

After Shovel Knight entered he though his legendary shovel on the ground an began to cook him self a small meal. Next to the fire, was a bag stocked with ingredients. Shovel Knight knew that there would be a big dinning hall and meals provided for th fighters, but it wouldn't hurt to have quick snack.
_______
Corrin and Takumi each went to there perspective rooms. Takumi was between Funky Kong and Shovel Knight. He rembered the Knight in blue armor that he made fun of for choosing a Shovel as his weapon. Takumi than relized, that Shovel Knight wasn't nearly the weirdest fighter at thi Tournament. Takumi pushed the door to his room open and observed it.

It was basically his room in Hoshido. A large bed in one corner, in another was chair with stand to put his legs on. A large section of th room was dedicated to archery practice. It had target, a bow rack with several types of bows such as Silver, Killer, Steel, an many more. In th last corner, was cabinet full of scrolls on each fighter. Not too much information was given, mainly just how his opponents would fight. He skimmed through them.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Hm...intresting...I think I like you.” Reala laughed lightly, his sleek British voice echoing. “While your vision is better than most in this competition, I’m afraid I must go check out the quarter I have been assigned, we will meet again, Ganon.”

Reala nodded as he turned around a floated up the stairs of the mansion, jackle, who had been dangling upside down on the chandelier in the middle of the room decided to hop down and join him. They made their way down the hall, beside a lawyer’s room to see a room with a moon like icon on it. ...this has to be ours. How did he know we were from nightmare before this?

Jackle giddily went in front of Reala and turned the nob first forcing his way in. The room was cloudy, purple in aura. Stars were lit up around the ceiling as a replica of Big Ben was out in the middle of the room, it looked beautiful to most...except for Reala who winced.

“Wowie! This place looks amazing! Still got nothin’ on my tent though.” Jackle yelled.

“This must have been for NiGHTS before we intercepted her letter.”

“Who cares! It’s a free room!!”

Once Takumi entere his room, Corrin decided to do the same. She turned and went past Shovel Knight's room, and ran it something. She dropped to the ground, she heard voice echo through the hall,"Stay out of my way girl!" Corrin looked up, only to see the Black Knight towering over here, Alondite in hand.

"Sorry!" Corrin said. She noticed he had his sword in hand and her heart dropped.

"You'd better be sorry, scum like you don't deserve to lick my boots," The Black Knight said as he raised Alondite,"And now I'll make you pay!" He swung Alondite down towards Corrin. Corrine quickly drew the Yato to counter. She blocked the giant sword and stood up

"Stop, I just ran into you!" Corrin exclaimed.

"You just remind me someone I know, someone I HATE!" He lifted up Alondite for another swing. The blade cut through the air towards Corrin, until a red blade stopped it. Rex swung Aegis into the mix of blades to stop Alondite.

"Leave the lady alone," Rex said with his distinct accent. He pushed Aondite out of the way and stood between The Black knight andCorrin.

Takumi overheard fighting outside his room. He set down his scroll and rushed outside, Fujin Yumi in hand. He observed the scene and shot an arrow towards the Black Knight. Th energy arrow embedded in the jet black armor.

Black Knight cursed as more people arrived on the scene.

Bowser decided to follow suit as he made his way over towards his room, which very much mirrored his own castle's main quarters. A large bed, some brick-like wall designs, and even a punching bag with Mario's face on it.

Perfect!

----------
Samus grinned when she saw the electric rodent jump into her arms. As she had been happy to see it understood what she desired to do, and with that Samus carried Pikachu over towards the skeleton man and...whatever he had that peaked the mouse's interest.

----------
Sora, Donald and Goofy had arrived into their own room, which seemed to have some beach-wall paper as well as well as a trio of king sized begs and even a hammock off to the side. Naturally, Sora grinned as he hoped on the hammock while Goofy and even the skeptical Donald jumped on the beds.

Man, this place has it all! Guess this guy really did his homework, just hope his intentions are what they claim to be...

----------
Sonic & Company had made their way to their room, which seemed rather nice and Sonic seemed to especially enjoy the large king sized bed before Sonic flopped onto it. Sonic let out a sigh.

"Oh yeah, I can get used to this." Sonic replied as Tails and Amy had taken their seats next to Sonic. Amy having inched as close as she could to him.

"Maybe, but it seems this guy knows even more about us than I expected. I think everyone might have these custom rooms." Tails explained, as indeed it appeared their room had been tailed to their interests. Which made it nice, but also caused him to think.

----------
Mario & Cappy had been prepared to go to their room, but then some comotion had been heard as they glanced over and saw the one who was called Black Knight seemed to be giving people trouble. Naturally, Mario had dashed over and placed himself between Black Knight and Corrin.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Cappy asked, as the possessed hat glared at Black Knight while Mario just had a determined look. Prepared to fight if this guy or anyone had been willing to cause trouble.

Phoenix and Maya heard the commotion outside, and stepped out. Maya saw the large man with a drawn sword. As Phoenix was getting his bearings and scoping out the situation, Maya walked over. "Yeah, what's the big idea?!"

Lucius, meanwhile, casually walked towards the group.

Phoenix noticed Lucius, and kept an eye on him. What's he doing here?

Lucius made it quite clear. Being practically unnoticeable at first, he stepped in between Mario, Maya and the Black Knight before drawing his sword from seemingly nowhere and knocking Alondite out of the Black Knight's hands. He used his sword to slam it into the ground right in between Mario and Maya. The spirit medium stepped back in shock.
"Any and all fighting is to be saved for the tournament, by order of Master Grimsbane." Lucius said, sheathing his blade. "If I see another blade drawn out of turn, I will not hesitate to strike it down myself. Do I make myself clear, Zelgius?"

“Hey hey, Reala. Guess who I am?”

Jackle flew up to the replica of Big Ben and set his foot on the top pier of it, his hands rolling into the placement as if he were playing an invisible flute. Reala didn’t change his resting annoyed expression.

“A traitor.” He said without hesitation.

“Nope! I’m NiGHTS!”

“Then I was correct.”

“Oi, Reala.” Jackle said, coming down from the Big Ben replica. “This is a competition, it’s supposed to be about having fun!”

“We are on a mission, nothing more, nothing less. You’d do best to remember that Sibling.”

Black Knight picked up Alondite and sheathed it. "Yes," He said as he retreated into his room.
_______
Corrin was shocked at how many people had come to her aid when the Black Knight drew his sword. She understood why Taumi helped out, but she had never met the short person in the red hat and the kid with red sword. She sheathed her blade and took a deep breathe.
______
"Dammit, I was expecting more of fight," Takumi said as he put his bow on his back.
______
Rex sheathed Aegis and looked at everyone else," Well, that was interesting, I'm Rex, It's nice meet you all."

Funky was too caught up in his music to hear what was going on nearby, but Link wasn’t. He got out of his room and went down the hall around the corner, but it seemed like the fight had already ended. There was a surprising amount of people in the halls, but he assumed it was because of the commotion. Link decided he should do a bit of exploring, and followed the hall out into the courtyard he had seen from his room. He took a breath of (the wild) fresh air, taking in his surroundings.

"Maya Fey, spirit medium and soon-to-be heir to the Fey Clan School of Channeling!" Maya said with a smile.
"Uh... Phoenix Wright. Defense attorney." Phoenix stated, walking over and rubbing the back of his head. "Hey, weren't you the guy talking with... Shulk, I think his name was?"

Lucius had things to get to, so he walked off. "Be prepared for the first match in fifty minutes. All of you are ordered to be in attendance." the butler ordered before vanishing into the halls.

Mario let out a relived sigh when Black Knight appeared to walk away, though he turned his attention towards the one who had introduced himself as Rex.

"I'm a-Mario" Mario said, as the Italian Plumber introduced himself.

"And I'm Cappy. Nice to meet you." Cappy said as from an outsider perspective it appeared Mario's hat could talk as the revelation of it being a ghost in possession of Mario's hat had not been made clear to the other Smash Contestants.

“Hey hey, you see this card?” Jackle said, holding up a card. “It’s called the little jack-wagon card. here, you can have it.”

Jackle gestured toward Reala, who scowled and knocked it out of his hands. Reala then pointed at his fellow nightmaren with his sharp talons.

“You are only here because Master Wizeman said you should be, if it were up to me I would have cast you aside long ago. Remember that the only reason you are still around because Master Wizeman allows it.”

Before jackle could come up with a witty or idiotic response, they heard a rumbling noise outside, and a lot of voices speak. They both turned to their door then back to each other. Before they went to investigate. Reala lead the way, opening the door, a knight in a black suit of armor along with many faces were in the small crowd. Jackle pokes up behind and above his sibling.

“Yo yo, what’s going down?”

Rex looked at Phoenix," Yeah, I was talking to Shulk, Why do you ask?"
_______
Takumi heard everyone introduce themselves, so he joined in," I'm Takumi."
________
Corrin smiled," It's nice to meet you, Mario, Phoenix, Maya, Sappy, and Rex, thank you for your help." She grabbed her cape and gave small curtsy.
________
Sovel Knight exited his room, tonsofpeopl had gathered in the hallway, presumably because they had heard fighting, like he had.

Sans was in his room before the wierd host said something about it. "Interesting is a very mild way of putting it." Sans said looking around the very neat and tidy room. At the back corner seemed to be a large supply of Grilby's best, and on the other side was a trombone. "Well, I got 50 minutes until the battle, best take the time to rest."

D/S walked their way to the room, which seemed to be a horrible recreation of a little girls bedroom crossed with a mechanic's workshop. "I like it, how about you?" S asked D. (I'm refering them as S and D) The robot changed it's colors from yellow to green, meaning it saw it as safe.

"I guess I'll see you all at the battle," Corrin said. She walked towards her room and entered it. Her room was perfect recreation from her room from Nohr. She jumped onto her bed and took a nap.
________
" Well, that was lame I was expecting a big fight," Takumi exclaimed as he spun around ad entered his room. He picked up a bow and started to do some accuracy training.
_________
"Now that that's over, let's go check out our room," Rex said to his Blades. The group entered the room. Rex's room looked like Gramps back, it even had salvaging hook! Rex, out of excitement, put his helmet on an dove into the rCloud Sea replicate.

----------50 Minutes Later-----------

"Will all the Smash Competitors please make your way to the main lobby. The Smash Tournament is about to begin!" Meg & Umi called out in a speaker as they aimed to send the call out towards each of the residents here which seemed to work as soon enough Sonic along with Amy & Tails, Samus, Mario along Cappy and Sora along with Donald & Goofy arrived in toe.

Something that pleased Sebastian, who also was in the main lobby though he waited for the other competitors before he would press forward with the day's events. Today would be one to remember, he had been sure of that much.

Link strolled to the lobby, which wasn’t too far away. He was one of the first to arrive, surprisingly.

Funky soon followed everyone else, arriving in the lobby. Squawks was on his shoulder, and the duo looked around to see who else was coming after them.

Ganon eventually came down to the lobby, and waited at a nearby table for his “friends” from earlier. The dark aura from before surrounded him, lmost as though he was brimming with energy.

Reala and jackle, who were still in the doorway to there room when the announcement took place, floated their way toward the main lobby. Reala noticed that one of the trio from earlier was waiting at a nearby table, so he decided to float his way over there.

“Your match is going to be intresting...I’m curious to see the results.” Reala spoke.

"Indeed. I'm also quite curious." Dr. Eggman said in a low voice, trotting over. "I would hope you win, Lord Ganon. The more of us who make it to the second round, the better."

Phoenix walked into the large room, only half-awake from his nap earlier. Well, Phoenix "walked" - namely, Maya was dragging him along by the hand.
"C'mon, Nick! We can't miss this!" she exclaimed, pulling the attorney forwards.
"Ugh..."

Amaterasu was sleeping in her room when the announcement went out. Issun hopped on top of Ammy's head to wake her up. "Let's go, Ammy! This is our chance to check out the fighters!"
Ammy growled at him.

Shulk and Dunban were thinking to themselves about the tourney when the loud speaker blared out. The two nodded, Dunban grabbing his weapon as they headed out. Shulk knocked on the door to the girls' room on their way, and Fiora and Melia popped out. Reyn quickly followed them, having somehow pulled Riki away from the game system in the bedroom - a Switch, they called it.

Corrin walked out of her room and walked across the hall to Takumi’s room. She knocked on Takumi’s door.”Big brother, Are you ready?”

Takumi opened the door and sighed to express his discomfort ,”I guess, my nap wasn’t near long enough.” He said as he walked towards the lobby.

“Wait for me!” Corrin shouted as she followed in toe.
——
Black Knight left his room and entered the lobby. He noticed a group of malicious figures at a table. He overheard someone say Ganon, so his interest was peaked. “Best of luck to you Ganon, You seem to be the most formadible foe I would face, that is of course, if you win your battle.”
——
Shovel Knight sauntered out of his room and quietly sat In the corner, trying not to draw too much attention.
——
Rex walked past Shulk and Dunban in the hall,”Hey, Shulk.” Rex said as he walked past the weirder of the legendary Monado.

“Likewise...” Ganon said to the group, as his match seemed to become a point of interest for them. Ganon thumbed his blades, feeling over the grooves of the weapons while he waited.

Link walked over to Sora, who he had conversed with earlier. He wished Sora and his friends luck as he looked through the now growing crowd.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Shantae made her way to the main lobby, and had quickly made her way over to Sonic along with his friends Amy and company. Shantae had noticed Link's arrival there as well, though he seemed friendly enough the half-genie thought to herself.
---------------------
Bayonetta arrived in the room and eyed all the competitors with a sly grin as she seemed eager to see how this little tournament would play out.

Should be plenty of fun...
---------------------
Pikachu had managed to make its way into the room, as it eyed the crowd curiously before its eyes focused on the nice blonde woman it had met earlier and naturally made its way towards her.
-------------------
Kirby walked into the room, the same curious expression on his face that had matched the Pikachu's that entered mere moments before him. Kirby also seemed to be trying to find a certain someone, that White Bomberman who had the...odd reactions around him but found no luck as he simply made his way to a corner of the room with his eyes focused on Meg, Umi and Sebastian.

Sans heard that the battle, or smash, was about to start. Not like I have a choice. He thought while walking out. They were told they had to be there, kinda forcing him out. "Looks like a tank battle." Sans said, thinking about the two fighting.

D/S lumbered out to the battleground. "So, where is the other guy Mr.S-man?" S asked the air, knowing full as well that somewhere, he was watching them. D held up his drill, activating it. The colour behind his mask turned yellow.

“It seems that’s my que...” the demon king stood up silently, striding through the crowd. Ganon stepped onto the stage, swords in hand. He chuckled a bit as the energy around him increased, a deep purple enveloping him. “I suggest you keep the girl out of this...unless she is your operator of some sort...” Ganon growled and Big Daddy.

D turned to face his opponent, his colour turning bright red. "Oh, not really. More like I'm the stabber. I stab things." S said while reaching around for her syringe. She then hung back on D's back upside down. "I wouldn't be surprised if I'd killed more people than you!" S called over in a very creepy and childish voice that would send shivers down mosts spines.

Bowser soon arrived in toe, as he made his way over to the other villains and shared the same desire to have Bowser win as naturally the more fighters among their click would advance the better their odds of total victory would be as he saw Ganon take the stage.

------------
Sora glanced over to Link and offered a small smile while Donald and Goofy eyed the stage with interest.

----------
Samus glanced down when she felt the sound of something approach her as the bounty hunter glanced down and saw the familiar yellow mouse from earlier as she offered a small smile.

"Hello there." Samus said with a friendly tone though she kept one eye on the stage as something about this Ganon rubbed her the wrong way. Granted, his opponent had not come off as friendly himself.

---------
Amy glanced over and saw a familiar purple-haired girl Shantae from earlier as she waved the half-genie over to them.

"What do you think Sonic?" Tails asked, as quite honestly he found both fighters to have been rather intimidating though Sonic had not seemed spooked himself.

"Well, it will be a physical battle or two walking tanks. If I had to guess, though the young girl might be an x-factor." Sonic said as he had taken notice of the young girl's boast which caused the shift from "what is the young girl doing with such a monster" to "oh man she's even creepier than the walking armored brute" which took some talent.

“Yes, a child like yourself, killing more than me. A war god, a demon, a Calamity. I do not plan to let my increasing death count affect how I battle, regardless of numbers. Introductions aside, shall we begin?” Ganons brow burrowed, an off-setting smile appearing on his face.

Link seemed really uncomfortable hearing Ganon brag, as though he was experiencing bad memories. He looked toward Sora afterward, and smiled back, awkwardly enough.

D didn't flinch at the idea of a war god, and neither did S. "So, a god? Wouldn't have guessed it. You look like a normal guy dressed up in a costume. As for begin, come at us!" S said, falling backwards in laughter. D held his drill to the side, his other hand in a slightly defense stance. The big tank moved surprising fast for its big size, not to fast mind you.

“Hm.” Ganon charged toward the beast, noticably faster than it. He rolled between the beasts legs, and smiled toward Link as he did this. He jumped up in the air behind D, and prepared for an airborne slash.

"HOLD IT!"

Sebastian called out, as he got between the fighters at the same time both Meg and Umi generated spheres to keep Ganon along with D/S separated from each other.

"My my I appreciate the eagerness. I truly do, but save it for the Smash Arena." Sebastian said to both competitors with a small smirk on his face as he tried to maintain some order.

Corrin walked over to Link and Cora. She couldn't remember whether or not she had introduce herself to the two, but, it wouldn't hurt to do it again."Hi, I'm Corrin, Princess of Hoshido, I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting either of you," Corrin said as we grabbed her cake and gave a small curtsy.
_____
Black Knight analyzed the battle carefully, either contender would end up his opponent, regardless of the outcome. He had a plan or Big Daddy, but Ganon was the real puzzle. The people around him seemed to have met Canon before, so he couldn't help but ask," What do you believe Ganon's biggest weakness is?"

S looked up to see how Ganon was held up behind them. "Arena, wow, how fancy! Where's it at?" She asked in her still creepy and childish voice. The girl then swung herself back up onto D's back.

Sans stepped up behind Dark Knight to hear his question. "speed. he can't be terribly fast in his armour like that, and his airborne attack wasn't as high as most people could go. the slide was kinda clumsy and easy to counter, along with how in mid-attack, his lower body is open. speed is key."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
GV and company bolted out of their room, heading over to the lobby where most competitor would be. Gunvolt made it slightly faster than Quinn and Xiao, electricity crackling around his feet. Luckily, the matches hadn't started yet, since GV and Joule really wanted to see the other fighters. "Looks like we made it just in time." GV said.
"Next time, I won't wake you up I you're late to something!" Joule said, materializing in front of him.
------
Copen walked over to the lobby, Lola hovering right behind him. Nori walked alongside Mytyl, holding her hand. Copen was still a bit skeptical about bringing Mytyl along, since simply being away from her treatment facility was dangerous. Lola noticed that look in his face while walking to the lobby.
"Keep your head on, boss. Mytyl's been healthier than ever these days."
"Still, I don't know if bringing her along was the safest of choices." Copen replied without making eye contact. Mytyl broke free from Nori's grip and ran in front of her brother.
"I'm fine, Copen. You can't treat me like a baby forever." She typed quickly as the group arrived at the lobby. "There's lots of people here!" The girl typed, looking around at the other fighters with a happy look on her face.

“Wowie! They are so blood thirsty they can hardly wait for the arena!” Jackle cackled. “Can’t wait for these three to rip their throats out! Hahahahaha!”

As jackle rived at the aspect of a bloody battle, Reala stroked his chin, eyeing the competitors. A dark lord, and an advanced golem...it will be intresting to see who wins, or survives this. I’m not sure Jackle cares however...

Last edited:
"Alright ladies, release them. I think it's time to use their energy in a more...proactive manner." Sebastian instructed as Meg and Umi released their spheres around D/S and Ganondorf before Sebastian faced the other competitors.

"Now then, in a matter of moments these two will be transported towards the Smash Arena. A Arena that will develop a synthetic holographic randomized setting just to add a touch of excitement to it. The rest of you along with myself and my servants will get to watch the proceedings with this..." Sebastian explained as soon enough a large portal appeared that showed a projection of the Smash Arena; acting much like a movie screen.

The arena had yet to change the setting as it awaited for whoever the first competitors were to enter it. Sebastian turned to D/S and Ganondorf with an eager smirk on his face.

"To transport to the arena, all you need to do is step on the platform before you and inform me you are ready. Then I shall transport you both and we can begin the ultimate tournament. Sound fair?" Sebastian asked the first two competitors.

-----------
Sora glanced over at Corrin, and offered her a smile even if part of his focus had been on the fight that had nearly broke out moments ago.

"Nice to meet you Corrin. My name is Sora, these are my friends Donald and Goofy." Sora said as he introduced himself and his two friends as Goofy offered a friendly smile while Donald just eyed Corrin curiously.

"Oh, hello Rex!" Shulk said with a smile, as the group walked into the room just in time for Sebastian to give his speech. "Teleportation? I saw that in Agniratha... I wonder if they're using Mechon technology."
"Not likely." Dunban replied. "Remember, Agniratha and the rest of the Mechonis was destroyed during Zanza's attempted mortal extermination. I doubt they could have salvaged anything before you recreated the world."

Phoenix watched with interest. "Teleportation? Like Trucy's magic tricks?"
"I wonder if they'll do it the same way they did at Labyrinthia." Maya asked. "The water could be the same."
"I... somehow doubt that."

Black Knight continued to analyze the combatants, "Speed isn't exactly my strong suit." He said to the skeleton. It's true, Black Knight was covered from head to toe in extremely durable and heavy black armor. Ganon/Big Daddy would win the speed battle, unless he could figure something out.
______
Corrin smiled at Sora,"Well, It's nice to meet you Sora, Goofy, and Donald,"

Takumi followed his sister over to Sora, Link, Donald, and Goofy. Corrin looked at him than back to the trio," This is my older brother Takumi!" We gleefully exclaimed.

Ganon stepped onto the platform in front of him, his cape blowing slightly despite them being indoors. “I’m ready.” He stated, eyeing Sebastian, as if to try and comprehend his power.

Link grabbed a chair and took a seat, seeing as how he was not prepared to see Ganon copy his move, even if it made him appear weaker to everyone else.

Sebastian had a grin on his face as the two platforms began to glow below the competitors feet.

"Then I wish you both the best of luck. And remember, death is impossible within the Smash Arena, so don't be shy to give it all you've got...." Sebastian encouraged before he transported the pair to the standard Smash Arena. Which seemed like a giant, silver floating arena that began to change shape before their eyes. The "hyper-realistic holographic projection", as Sebastian liked to coin it began to shift the stage and soon created a replica of Rapture. An underwater city, though naturally given it was a hologram Ganondorf and the other competitors would be allowed to breath and move around mostly unrestricted.

Back at the mansion, a large portal appeared which displayed a theater-screen like view so that the other competitors waiting could get a view of each battle. Sebastian took a seat on a couch that Meg and Umi brought out as he seemed rather eager for this tournament to begin.

Now then, let's see what these "champions" can do in action...