• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Dire Hours

S leaned forward to see the slightly familiar area of which they were fighting at. "Huh, looks like home." She said while brandishing her syringe. "So, let's see how good you are with that sharp stick." She sang over to their opponent in a sing-song voice. D started his drill, swinging it to the front of his large body. His feet changed to a defensive position, mainly due to the offensive approach from before.

“As you wish”. Ganon unsheathed his blades, throwing one in the direction of D/S. He rushed toward D, his right handed sword equipped. He jumped into the air in front of them, using the sword he threw into the ground earlier as a boost. “How do you dodge a two way attack?” Ganon asked, a dark circle encompassing the sword at D’s feet as he prepared an airial lunge.

D lept up at the signal from S, bringing her closer to Ganon's level. "Like this." She said with a snear, spinning her syringe around to pary the attack. As a counter, D then swung his left arm around backhand to Ganon before landing outside the dark circle.

Ganon flew back a bit, but landed on his feet nearby. “More mobile than I thought you were...” he lunged forward and grabbed his other sword, this time standing his ground as opposed to D/S. “Impressive defense, now let’s see about offense.” Ganon once again had his dark aura, as he stood his ground.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Jackle could not wait any longer and flashed his paper open, His wide grin spread even wider when he saw his opponet’s name. Reala watched jackle open his and decided to do the same, casually opening it with a finger.

“Shovel knight? Bwhahahaha! That sound sooo cheesy.” Jackle said with a cackle. “And cheese is edible. I hope he is too~”

“I’ve gotten a being known as copen, a being I’ve never seen the nightmares of. Curious isn’t it Jackle?”

“Do you think he’s edible too?”

“...right...” Reala rolled his eyes. “The one known as Coopen, reveal yourself.”

“Ohh oh! And shovel knightsy too!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen heard someone call out his name, most likely his opponent. He walked over to the clown-of-sorts, eyeing him curiously. "It's Copen. I take it you're Reala, my opponent." The white-haired boy said, correcting him. Lola hovered over his shoulder and got closer to the Nightmaren.

"Is this guy supposed to be a clown or something?" Lola said, making fun of his appereance.

I guess he's not an Adept... Although I wonder what he can do. Perhaps I should analyze him later on? Copen's mind raced as he finished eyeing his opponent. Mytyl followed after his brother, standing by his side. To her, the Nightmaren looked intimidating.

Gunvolt kept looking around, when he spotted Copen talking to someone. "...Copen." The Adept muttered, taking a step back. He's here too... Can't believe I haven't noticed him before. He thought. Wonder where my opponent is... I think it was someone called Sans.

Reala scowled at the woman that had approached him, and brought a hand up to swat her away.

“Away from me, bee. Or i’ll Smite you like one” Reala growled. “You don’t even have any ideya, you aren’t worth addressing.”

Reala looked over his opponet, ‘Copen.’ The young boy couldn’t have been older than 15, and seemed heavily armed. Strange, a visitor that hasn’t been to Nightopia? That’s a new one. For a visitor his ideya Of intelligence is off the charts. Could intellect be his weapon?

“You would assume correctly, dear visitor. I am Reala, grand general over the armies of Nightmare. What is your title?”

Jackle found the conversation boring, as most talks about Reala were, so he went to look about the crowd for his target, and found a certain blue Knight. Jackle flew over to him and flung his mantle open in a vibrant fashion.

“Hello knightsy Knight! Are we ready to play this game?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Bee? What a jerk!" Lola growled angered, as she hovered back over to Copen. "Boss, I don't really like this guy." She muttered right next to Copen's ear.

"A general, huh? Reminds me of someone..." Copen muttered, after hearing his opponent introduce himself. "If I were to have a title, it would be 'The Adept Slayer.'" He replied.

The armies of Nightmare. Just by hearing that, I assume he specializes in psychic and ranged attacks. Looks like he's someone who isn't kidding around. I need to figure out a plan soon.
He thought, as his sister stayed close to him.

Shovel Knight just looked at Jackle in confusion. He had seen weird Knights throughout his adventures, but nothing like Jackle. He wasn’t going to ignore Jackle though, he was too shovel-rous. “Hello! I’m am Shovel Knight!” The Blue knight introduced himself to strange jester looking creature.

Black Knight watched the battle diligently, because he was facing whoever the victor was. He analyzed attack paternal of both fighters. The person who told Zelgius that speed was the hey to victory obviously didn’t know that he was extremely slow himself. He would have to outpower his opponent.

“OoOoOOoh, so he CAN speak!” Jackle cackled. “I can’t wait to try out my new dart board! Wanna go to our fight now, huh? Huh?!”

Jackle could hardly contain himself. Last time he had a real fight was with NiGHTS, which he got utterly destroyed in, but still, what a rush!

Reala strokes his chin as he heard Copen’s title. A slayer? A killer it seems. Meaning he has some battle experience, yet he decides to keep that insect around? It must have some purpose other than being annoying.

“Interesting title, if you have earned it.” Reala responsed. “We will truley see that in the even of battle, as I can tell you, I have earned MINE.”

“Hmmhp, Sure...” Shovel Knight stated. He drew his Legendary Shovel and and walked towards the platform.

“Well Sora, I should probably get to my battle. It was great talking to you!” Corrin said as she gave her usual courtesy.

Takumi looked at the paper which had the name of his Opponent. “Phoenix Wright?” He said as scanned the paper.
—-

"Uh, someone said my name?" Phoenix piped up. He looked around and saw a grey-haired archer looking at him. "Oh, uh, hello!"
"Nick, I think that's the guy you have to fight..."
"Uh what now?!"

The moment Takumi saw his competition, he burst into laughter,” Do you even have weapon?” Corrin butted in and tried to stop him from laughing.

“Excuse my brother, he can be kind of an airhead.” Corrin said.

Takumi calmed himself down,” Well, I’m ready whenever you are,”

D moved forward with a speed quite similar to Ganons, just more clumsy. The Diver-like protector activated its drill and slammed his arm forward a decent distance away from Ganon. The end launched off like a harpoon, and D raced forward. S made no movement or sound. The metal monstrosity spun its left arm in a hook at the time the drill would make contact.