• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros. - The Seven Maidens (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
So I haven’t been getting alerts for this discussion. How nice. By the way, I don’t think the ping on the actual RP to make sure everyone was still doing it worked for me...

Well for one thing SoulDemon I know you've gotta make a correction to your post... Marth and Chrom live hundreds of years apart, and Altea becomes Ylisse later in the timeline.

Also since you introduced the Empire in some other places, I've played the Metal Sonic/Infinite cards. Since Eggman can only handle one world at a time, why not delegate to his top generals?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also since you introduced the Empire in some other places, I've played the Metal Sonic/Infinite cards. Since Eggman can only handle one world at a time, why not delegate to his top generals?
Meh seems accurate, although one well placed sheild breaker would be enough to put infinite out of commission if the Phantom Ruby acts as his heart.

Maybe. But do you think it could hit? He can move at the speed of light, after all, and can teleport.
I'm mainly putting Infinite in Altea since he uses a sword in the prequel comics.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Maybe. But do you think it could hit? He can move at the speed of light, after all, and can teleport.
I'm mainly putting Infinite in Altea since he uses a sword in the prequel comics.
Depends, also I see, so a sword duel is in order....but how do I get there tho...

I made a post. And a few things to note:

1. Marx was originally going to try and conquer Popstar again, but the Jamba Hearts interrupted him and the only one who could threaten Popstar was him.

2. Tails is currently in Encore Green Hill. (No Plus spoilers, please!)

3. The rise of the Dark Dragon caused the Nowhere Islands to go back in time, to when the world wasn't destroyed, and also preventing the destruction of the world to happen in the first place. Ness and Lucas are good friends, being PSI Heroes.

Also, for a few days I might not be able to be here on Pokecharms, nor respond to this thread. Sorry, guys. My mom's in the hospital so I'm going to stay at my friend's house for a while, who doesn't have a computer.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also can I suggest Black Shadow(F-Zero main antagonist) as a character, he'd basically just be melee Ganondorf but faster, a little less powerful, and have falcon's up tilt.
Basically Falcon's echo fighter.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hmmm...

I think i'll take Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Fox and Wolf please. I do have ideas for other potential characters as the roster is getting pretty full.

And could I possibly request King K.Rool and Giovanni as possible villains too?

I will post when I have enough time. I've got enough RP responsibilities as it is.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
K.Rool could work, but I'm debating Giovanni... Mewtwo's already going to be in the Cabal.
K.Rool can be like an understudy/a less ranking friend to King Dedede or Bowser. Giovanni and Mewtwo could be in seperate locations and Giovanni could find Mewtwo and kind of fuse with him. Or we could do another Pokemon villain? Mewtwo is a Pokemon and can only be a villain if you perseve him that way. We need an evil team leader. Maybe Ghetsis is better?

Yes, the Cabal is Eggman's faction. No, it's not an acronym.
ca·bal
kəˈbäl,kəˈbal/
noun
  1. a secret political clique or faction.
    "a cabal of dissidents"
    synonyms: clique, faction, coterie, cell, sect, junta, camarilla;
I planned Mewtwo to be mostly a chaotic neutral character with him allying with the Cabal for his own reasons, later joining Viridi and the others that turn traitor to the Cabal. K.Rool's role could work, and out of the regular villains I think Giovanni's the best. Although... there is Necrozma...