• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros. - The Seven Maidens (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Darn, I forgot about Marth. I'll just change that. And as for Fell Robin. It's technically not Robin since she is from a time where Grima successfully possesed her, though is under the commands of Kiran.

*Casually swoops in*

Whoops sorry for being late, still on holiday--

Aw, Agent 8's taken! I liked her. I guess I'll just take Lucas, Ness, Tails (I'm pretty sure I can do him justice, but considering he's more of a researcher, you might need to fill me in with some plot points involving Tails), King Dedede (I'm guessing he's both a hero and a villain), and if possible, could I maybe slip in Claus (M3), Marx (Kirby), and Kumatora (M3)?

Claus and Kumatora are in, sure! And I guess we can add Marx in as a member of the Cabal. (That's what I'm calling Eggman's gang from now on.) I would get the thread put up, but... sorry guys, you'll have to wait a week. I've got a no-electronics camp I'm at for four days then a convention.

I feel your pain- I-I mean, understandable.

Marx could work as a member of the Cabal, but what about his role as a Dream Friend in Star Allies? It was confirmed that the reason that he joined Kirby on his quest was because he feared that what the villains would do could endanger him.

Marx would probably still join up with the Cabal. In Star Allies, the force is foreign and shows no regard for the populace, doing nothing but possess and attack people. Marx can't team up with that. But Eggman is much more "friendly". He's offering a team up, not forcing it upon people. Eggman has a mind and plan. The Jamba Heart has no such regard. It's goal is destroy everything.

Still, it was confirmed by the developers. But, if you guys want me to show Marx as a villain, I'm up for it.

I kinda headcanon that after the events of Kirby Super Star Ultra (In the True Arena), when he was split in half, only the possessed part of him was killed. He just woke up after that and headed back to Popstar with no memories of Marx Soul.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Heya. Can I take Little Mac? Don’t worry, I won’t Side-B offstage.

Like most For Glory Macs.

Also, can I swoop in Gunvolt and Copen?

You shouldn’t be surprised I’m a huge Gunvolt fan

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Is Ness taken? If not, can I please, seeing as he is my main.
Edit: I see that he is taken, so as such I will settle for Captain Falcon

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So I am essentially a character who is nothing more than a meme at this point to Eeveechu is referring to me, and I cannot begin to describe how okay I am with that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Pfft
Falcon’s gonna be more in this RP, actually. He’s a braggart showoff, but the trials he faced during the RP will really humanize him.
Also I want him to try flirting with Samus.
Again, I cannot tell you how okay I am with this.
Edit: As a person who watches Ninkendo, I will bear the responsibility of controlling Marth as well, if allowed.
I am also glad that the male version of Robin and the Female version of Corrin are being used as they are the superior versions.

Last edited:
Welp
Now that I've got all three villains taken, I can make the RP. It should go up today, but right after it (or before it, I dunno which one I'll do first) I've gotta make the discussion thread for my Wario RP.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cool, y'all mind if I have him speak Japanese in his own country but when he goes to meet the others, he speaks english?

I know this sounds weird, but can I drop Shadow? Despite me being a life-long Sonic fan, I just realized how terrible I would be playing as this dude

Maybe Toon Link instead?

I didn't introduce Pit and company yet, because Palutena and Viridi haven't been taken. However, I realize the Knight and Hornet will likely cause a bit of confusion. Strictly speaking, "Ghost" is about as close to a name Hornet actually calls the Knight at any point at time. The Knight doesn't speak, so for simplicity sake Hornet and the Knight will keep close together as so to act as a mouth piece of sorts. And when I say Needle and String...it really is a giant needle and string. They are bugs, but I will size em' up (Like they did with Olimar and Kirby) to keep things simple. If you need image references, I can provide them.

where should the other characters be right now?
With the exception of the Cabal, probably in their own worlds. I'm thinking Kanto is under siege from the Empire right now, and Bowser might be attacking somewhere else.
hey, can I also take Mewtwo, Green, and Olimar?
Sure! What do you think about having Mewtwo join the Cabal? I've been debating it.
Uh, can you give me a bit of information on what's happening in the Mother, Kirby and Sonic universe?
Mother: Nothing really yet, but powerful psychics and dreamers may have detected the imbalance the Genesis Portals cause. Like Silver, Ness, Lucas, Claus, Paula and Kumatora can close them.
Kirby: Star Allies just finished.
Sonic: Eggman's been strangely gone for a while. His empire's still active, but the doc himself is for some reason nowhere to be seen.

Also, I think I'll be taking Viridi as a character. Maybe @YourLittleSylvia might be up for taking Palutena if she's interested in the RP?