• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

S

sheesheesh

I give it to my friend. He takes it. This would be the end of my post other than dropping something, but I'm supposed to die, so I get thrown off a cliff.

I drop a bottle of wine.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Unfortunately, I'm not the one to pick up the wine, my aunt is and she gets a little crazy when tipsy. I don't die from any physical trama, my death comes from my mind shattering and falling into a vegetative state. As said in my will, "don't keep me alive if this happens" my body soon perishes.

I drop a parrot

I try to drown people with the water, they form a mob who hunts me down and i get impaled and burned with their torches and pitchforks.

i drop your girlfriend ! (or boyfriend if your a girl)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
It is a very hot day so I go for a nice leasurely swim. A thunderstorm begins, but I don't care, I'm having way too much fun in the pool. That is, until the pool is struck by lightning which electrocutes me. But some miracle I survive the electrocution, but I'm left paralyzed and sink to the bottom of the twelve foot section of the pool where I drown.

I drop Ryu Hayabusa

I get black lumps (or bubes) all over my body, but for some reason I have a vaccine lying around. The bubes dissapear, but it turns out that a side effect of the vaccine is death.

I fall on the floor, and drop some shutter shades, laced with some sort of easily combusable substance, that when exposed to frixtion at all, light on fire.

chucknorris spontainiously combusts while i am shaking his hand...somehow he is unharmed, but i die instantly... the next day...

drops tony the tiger

The relief of being able to Rp again after a month destroys my nerves and i get a heart attack.

I drop some Chaosium. (You'll find out wat that is soon enough.)

S

sheesheesh

I die of starvation when I try to find out what the hell Chaosium is.

I drop Hannah Montana.

The strings rub against my skin when it lands, causing major friction and pain. I get a rash a few hours later and I scratch at it so much my skin falls off. It still itches after the skin falls off, so I scratch my nerves and no longer feel pain. I continue scratching until my muscles have been torn apart, as have my bones.

I drop Edward Cullen.

He forces me to try Oxiclean, OrangeGlo, and Kaboom...into my mouth. Death occurs 15 minutes later (also, the cpos sued Billy)

I drop Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga throws several "disco sticks" at me until I am completely covered by them. I am crushed to death, but before that I became unconcious.

I now drop a Rubik's Cube.

I beat the rubik's cube, then later figure out that it's C4 then I scream & run around in circles forgetting that C4 is in my hand, trip, fall, the C4 falls, it doen't explode, I figure out that it's just grey play-doh, walk 2 steps, fall off a cliff, then land on spikes, which therefore, kills me.

I drop my pokeballs, Mismagius, Gengar, Honchkrow, Weavile, Spiritomb, & Giratina.

I open them and the pokemon inside are mad you died and kill me out of revenge...

i drop a masked man with a pink toy stuffed rabbit

I have a seizure, because you didn't give me anything for me to commit suicide with. I jump and flail over near a certain armbladed plant person and I am cut in half.

I drop my intestines, stomach, and basically every organ in my torso/digestive system.

I use telekinesis to throw Zach's boxers at some random NPC and get pwnd.

I drop a plasma grenade.(Halo reference, lawl.)

I pick it up and sell it on e-bay to some Halo nerd person when the police burst in. They say it's something from an alien planet, and that I must be helping the alien's take over the world. When I ask how they came up with that, they don't know, so they just shoot me instead.

I drop the two RP's I'm typeing