• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The crystal ball lands infront of me and shatters sending hundreds of tiny shards into my body where they tear up my blood vessels and ripp apart my heart.

I drop the remaining crystal shards

My Cacnea/Cacturne army attacks and makes a lake of blood. Someone texts me a joke so I start rofling and rofl into the lake drowning.

I drop my joke text.

S

sheesheesh

It bores me so I read Philemon's joke. I die of hunger after laughing for 5 years.

I drop... Aero.

Psycho Monkey

I thank Aero for making such a fun game. Then as per the rules of the game, I draw my katana and commit sappuku.

I drop a box of Cheerios

S

sheesheesh

I eat them... But the milk expired three years ago.

I drop the expired milk carton.

It lands on my face. Unable to stand the disgusting liquid, I burn my face off and die.

I drop Chatzilla (the program, not a monster).

Palkia can't hold a candle to my Rayquaza! *Rayquaza murders Palkia, but before Palkia dies it aims a Draco Meteor at my head*

I drop My Chemical Romance

I roast marshmallows on a stick, my marchmallow melts and the stick burns. The stick burns me to death.

I drop my Vending Machine House that says: ABSOLUTELY NO PSYCHO MONKEY ALLOWED. DEAD OR ALIVE.

S

sheesheesh

I read it, I write a bad review on it, I sue the author, and the author throws me off a cliff.

I drop oxygen. (Try to kill yourself with that!)

Oh crud. Why is the air suddenly toxic-like? AAAUUGH! *chokes and lacks for air*. 2 Hours Later, I'm dead.

I drop my dear Pokemon, Grunivore.

The Grunivore invites me to a Tea Party! YAY!
The only downside, Grunivore uses toxic on my tea.I die from poison.

I drop a Premier Ball containing a shiny Alakazam knowing the elemental punches and Iron Tail.

Apparently, I end up in a boxing match against this Alakazam. And is being beaten by his special punches. And just when it's almost over. I question, "How does an Alakazam use Iron Tail when it doesn't even have a tail?" and since this tears at the fabric of logic, a paradox occurs and the universe ends. We. Have. A. Winner.

I drop the tail mystery

S

sheesheesh

It causes me to get a rare form of cancer that I made up and is called "life bomb syndrome". After I'm diagnosed, I get married, have a child, get drunk, and become a drug addict. I then choose to drive a truck to Chile. I would be drunk at the time, so I drive into the Panama Canal.

I drop my drinking buddy, Yoshimitsu.

He offers me a lift to Chile and I accept (seeing as he isn't that much of a stranger to me) for some reason. But because he's a drinking buddy, he's also drunk and he drives us both into Ari's car (which is at the bottom of the Panama Canal.)

I drop an oldrusty car

I take it for a spin. I am disguusted by the inside, but completely careless. And then without notice, I Crash!

I drop Taylor Swift, who was in the car behind me.

There are heavy stones inside of the Mylar bag. Heavy stones moving downward at high velocity + my head = death!

I drop a Chilly Chilly Fruit (from One Piece)

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
i pick it up not realising its laced with poisen, the poisen seeps through my skin into my blood and i die peacefully in my sleep...... ye write lol i get dizzy from the poisen walk into the street and get flattened by a limo for 2 mins

i drop a starving cannible

this shud be interesting LOL

I start teaching the cannibale about grammar and how to correctly spell poison and ask him how exactly one can get flattened by a limo for two minutes. He doesn't have the brain compassity for this, so he tries to eat me, failing to notice the claws. So he's pwned. But then Stel comes out and arm-blades me for mini-modding to the cannibale (Damn I can't spell it either...).

I drop an oxygen atom

Psycho Monkey

The atom splits resulting in a nuclear explosion that incinerates me and all other life within a ten mile radius.

I drop a God modded Mary Sue

Psycho Monkey

Inmates at a prison try to convince me to pick it up. Not about to become someone's bitch, I have one of my ESM pick up the soap for me. The inmates weren't too pleased about loosing the chance to rape me, so they start a riot at the prison, escape, and burn down my house with me duct taped to my bed.

I drop duct tape

The crazy inmates catch me hanging outside Monkey's house, and stick me to the house with duct tape as it burns down

I drop Monkey's burning house

S

sheesheesh

The floor breaks when the house lands on me. I then randomly implode.

I drop a TV remote.

A TV remote you say? *burns* Ha! You can't take over mind now! No you can't! No you c- *Aura once again failed to notice the rock fall*

I drop goldfish