• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I hang up the curtains and take a shower. However, I wasn't paying attention when I hung them up and water gets all over the floor while I clean myself. When I get out of the shower, I slip on the wet floor and bust my head open on the tub.

I drop slippery soap (Never drop the soap in prison)

i pick it up when it slips out of my hand and hits a button i'm crushed by 40tons of soap

i drop a bounce house (lets see what will happen)

Unfortunatly, only the TOP is bouncy and the bottom is covered in thermite, which wouldn't be so bad if I had't been standing next to a bonfire........

I drop a bonfire

i use the bonfire to roast a marshmallow when i eat it i noticed the bag is rat poisoned marshmallows and i die

i drop a soft cuddly pillow (lol)

the glameow gets in my lap and will kill me if i stop petting when my arm falls of and it kills me

i drop all the randomness in the world!!!!

Psycho Monkey

Dammit no! I don't need another stupid human bringing me down today! *grabs katana and commits sappuku* St...upid... humans... *dies*

I drop the most untrustworthy person in the world

what am i supposed to do with a pink teddy bear!
bear: I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0_o runs off a cliff

drops a acme parachute (anvil parachute)

*anvil parachute lands on me, making me drop to the ground and -nearly- suffocates me*
Wait ... hey, I'MMA LIIIIVE!! YIPEE- *pigeon'd*

*drops pigeon*

i stare down the pigeon and i make my move lunging at it in slow motion i catch it then i roast it over a nonexistent flame eating it raw "hmmmm taste like chicken!"soon i die from bird flu

drops a bucket of KFC!!!

I eat the bucket of KFC. Then I trip over a rock and fall off the Empire State Building (don't ask.)

I drop tunduli and raelos.

Ohoes noes! Stel dropped dead bodies on me!

I die of shock and great admiration of Stel.

I drop a picture of me laughing. Does this scare you?

I notice your laughing at the fact that you killed 27.4 people and Fi burns me for knowing too much

I drop a can of my patented: "Randomness Juice: Bunny pwn'age!"

What? You mean the oversized n00b that could fall and crush me if he was to be dropped from-

*Brendan slowly looks up, eyes widening*

NOOOOOO!!!

*Brendan is squished*

I drop a Wailord

Oooh~ A stomach! Lets poke i-SNAP THE HYDROCHLORIC ACID! IT BUUUUUUUUUUURNS D: Needless to say, I died :p

I drop Tissue boxes D:

It sees me and I stab it and somehow, it died. So I go ask the doctors why they don't just that and they kill me for knowing to much

I drop Psycho dressed as a surgeon with a scalpel in his hand

I somehow dodge him, but during my victory dance I slip on his scalpel and fall head first into the knives that were conveniently placed in Psycho's pants pocket.

I drop a fluffy teddy bear.

Psycho Monkey

Has no idea who Maser Luxray is. While doing the research, I get caught in the middle of an Autobot/Decepticon battle. As I'm six feet tall and they're sixty feet tall, I get crushed under them.

I drop my best friend's girlfriend's cat because it would not leave me alone last night.

I get slaughted by a mad cat that belongs to Psycho's Best Friends Girlfriend.

I drop Psycho's best friends girlfriend

I superglue Aristy's virginity to him, making him a virgin forever. In which there is a sequel to the 40 year old virgin and it makes me laugh so much, I forget to breath and die.

I drop this epic sequel

I mistake them for food, eat them, and then go boom myself D:

I drop a toaster that also has one of those fancy toaster ovens included. So you can toast your toast while toasting your toast.

I dodge the tub but am impaled on the curtain rod that must have been dropped along with it.

I drop the sound that those old dialup connectors used to make (oh god that sound can give me nightmares... SUCH SLOW INTERWEBS D:)

I use this tone to make SCT kill herself, thus taking out Sine Cosine and Tangent; important features of trigonometry, and maths. And without maths, the universe makes no sense. And thus, the universe implodes

I drop the universe

Little did Brendan know, we ARE the universe, and dropping us on ourselves creates a paradox, which in turn creates a black hole that eats society D:

Also, note the gender icon D: I'ma girl.

I drop a cherry blossom tree.