• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

I swiftly dodge but find falling backwards onto a statue of a knight with a spear as the spear comes out of my chest revealing my heart on the spear`s tip.

I drop my heart.

S

sheesheesh

I catch them, and put them in my pocket. Then they explode.

I drop a bottle of soda.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The delivery guy brings me your pizza and I gladly eat it. However, you ordered a Hawaiian pizza and as I'm alergic to pineapple. I die a painful death.

I drop the deadly pineapple.

I vomit in a public area due to the deadliness of the pineapple making everyone there vomit too, creating a chain reaction of vomiting people, and we all die from dehydration.

I drop all the vomit.

I take my friends into a mall and kill all the zombies with them. But later realize that one of my friends is a zombie and eats me.

I drop one of my awesome oil paintings.

I drop a match on Quilava's paintings, hoping to burn them after failing to stomp on them. However, I am still standing on them, and the oil burns faster than I expect, and so I burn.

I drop fire paintings (paintings, made out of different colors of fire)

Psycho Monkey

You failed to mention though that these are 3D paintings and that the fire is real. I get burned alive.

I drop a peice of cardboard

The book contains the secret to winning the lottery and life and stuff.
So you kill yourself out of depression.

I watch a lamp...

S

sheesheesh

I play it. It's horrible sound makes me stab myself multiple times in the neck.

I drop a deuce.

A WHAT?!

My lack of knowledge on whatever a deuce is makes me go insaner, to the point where I beg Psycho to throw me off a cliff so I can see what falling's like.

I drop this game.

(A deuce is the equivalent of poo.)

I grab the game and play with it for 50 years, thus resulting in me dying from hunger.

I drop a box containing all of the ants in my house. (That's a lot!)

Psycho Monkey

Damn you! I just got rid of all the ants in my house! I have a serious delete-gasm from screaming "Delete!" everytime I kill one resulting in my going crazy-er than I already am. The remaining ants then feast on my flesh leaving nothing behind.

I drop the delete button from my keyboard.

Psycho Monkey

I go berserk because they are playing a marathon of Hanna Montana and Jonas Brothers. In my rage I end up blowing up Disney World with me still in the park. I die in the badly planned explosion.

I drop what's left of Space Mountain

My army of Cactus based Pokemon destroy the wreckage and I get hit by the scraps of Space Mountain I die.

I drop my very, very,very angryCactus Pokemon army.

S

sheesheesh

I'd say that they attacked me, but that would end up with me being n00b'd, thus making the cactus Pokemon army chase me off a cliff.

I drop one of Mr. Cacti's Pokemon.

The one woman in her army (so basically a secret agent) uses tactics and tries to seduce me before stabbing me in the back. But being immune to this, I catch her. In the end, she just cheats by kicking me where it hurts, then cleavers my head off.

I drop a B.I.G. crystal ball