• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

(how concitential to my current operation)

Dusclops knocks me over with Shadow Ball, burns me with Will' O' Wisp. And puts me into eternal sleep with Hypnosis

I drop a Medidite

I open the ring box and find a ring. Then, I suddenly get married to Edward Cullen. (DO. NOT. WANT.) Because that is such a mortifying thing to me, I shoot myself.

I drop an emo Edward Cullen :V

She lands on the spear I ACCEDENTILY but below her and laugh but emo Edward Cullen kills me with his n00by vampireness (I hate Twilight, plain and simple)

I drop Sonic the Hedgehog

They hit my head and I die, simple

I drop a cracked coconut coverd in blood and......uh...... head....... juice...... stuff......

I swallow the head juice and I turn radioactive. Whenever I touch anything, it disintegrates. I take a shower and touch my hair, I die.

I drop my Shinx that was supposed to have an egg move.

Shinx falls to the ground and suddenly remembers its egg move: Total Human Pwnage. I am totally pwned

I drop a Magikarp that knows Total Human Pwnage (Type: ??? (like curse), Power: 1 Hit KO, 150 Accuracy, that's what you need to know)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Thank evolution I'm not human. Upset that its move had no effect on me, Magikarp commits suicide and revives as a Zombie Magikarp with the move Total Anialation. I am totally anialated.

I drop the above mentioed Zombie Magikarp.

OBJECTION
Zombie Magikarp used Total Annilation on you, then ate your brain
(sorry, it was just nagging me)

Jirachan falls on my head, head-first. Her weaker skull breaks apart like an egg on my head and brain, blood, and bones fall everywhere. I who lost consciousness when I hit my head then drown in the stuff...

I drop a Bob-omb (yes, walking, black, wind-up bomb)

I try to open it to see the inside, but unfortunatly, its a zombie magikarp with the egg move Complete Pwn'age (Type: none, Power: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.1, Accuracy: the entire universe)

I drop TM 93: Complete Pwn'age

I use it on my Feebas. And enter it in Mt. Battle, positive that I will win. What I don't know however is that Feebas is actually a shadow pokemon, that attacks me and destroys me with Complete Pwn'age

I drop a shadow pokemon

*remenbers bad memory* Ahhh! Platypus........ leprechaun............ angry frenchmen.......... *commits suicide*

I drop a wireless mouse

(HAHAHAH! A pirate going ninja.)

Lickilicky! I freak out an go to catch it, but it paralyzes me with Lick, and some how I go into a coma and die a year later.

I drop a ghost.

It blows up when it hits the ground and I go flying into space, and die because I can't breathe.

I drop the whole collection of twilight books.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Stabs M_S for not dropping anything* tisk tisk

As I leave the scene, I slip in Mystc Suicune's blood and fall down a flight of stairs accidentally stabbing myself with my still unsheathed sword. Although it was just a flesh wound, M_S had AIDS and now I do too. I die a slow and painful death.

I drop tainted cloth

i use the cloth to clean up the bloody staircase leaving the scene i slip on a wet spot and land on a unsheathed sword

drops a bloody sword

S

sheesheesh

It punches me in the gut and I fall into an eternal coma.

I drop your mom.

I catch the can of soda and drink it, relishing the taste. Then I realize it's cyanide. Still pretty good though!

I drop a Muppets: A Christmas Together CD and a boom box to enjoy it with!

...Self explanatory, ain't it? The nuke lands on me, and SPLODEH goes the little guinea pig.

I drop a meteorite.