• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Bidoof....Bidooooof....Bidoooofff!!!! I HATE Bidoofs!!! *starts foaming at the mouth* DIE BIDOOF!! You stupid little...*jumps on the Bidoof and starts ripping it apart with her teeth* Later when the Bidoof is a corpse, I die from the rabies I somehow made myself get before I killed it...

I drop the toothpick I used after I killed the Bidoofs.

Very creative Phyco, very creative.

I light the rabies coated tooth pick on fire, to start a larger fire, and as it burns, the raibies contaminates the smoke from the fire, going into the athmosphere, contaminateing the rainwaters, poisening the Earth, killing millions every hour. Myself included. The human race soon becomes extinct.

Drops cold pizza.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Yuck cold pizza. *puts pizza in microwave* Hey! Who put a potato in the micr- BOOM! *see Chibi's avie*

I drop a peice of cake (chocolate cake with white icing if you're curious)

Puts expldeing fireball that hasent lit on fire into a fireplace, i put the gas on, liting the firball, and my city explodes in a nuclear blast.

Drops nuclear launch code CPE1704TKS

Psycho Monkey

I type in the code and aim the missles at the Middle East. However your launch code was faulty and the missles self destruct turning me to ash.

I drop random bombs and explossives

starts to read book very close to my face, when a strong gust comes. The book's pages start turning rapidly, and one gives me a deep papercut on my neck. Wish my neck sliced, i die.

Drops a DS game

I pick up the DS game.

'Hey, a DS game! Let's see if it works..'
I put the game into my DS and turn it on, I get 1 hit KO virtual Rabies.

I drop a generic cartoon anvil.

Mmmmm cardboard. I wonder how it tastes? *noms on cardboard and gets attacked by a CARDBOARD MONSTER! Le gasp!*

I drop a cardboard monster. :p

Psycho Monkey

Cardboard burns doesn't it? Oh yeah. BURN BABY! I begin to laugh maniacally at the burning cardboard monster, until it decides to use its last bit of life to give me a hug and not let go. I die under a heap of flaming cardboard.

I drop an under-privaleged hippo

under-privaleged and over-weight... we all know what happened to me at the pool yesterday

I drop a flying red butt (or whatever you people call those things flying around today)

Psycho Monkey

I gather all the n00bs into one big pile and burn the bodies. While laughing maniacally I inhale a ton of smoke. The smoke inhalation doesn't kill me, instead I get a fate worse than death. The smoke carried to essence of all the burned n00bs and because I breathed it all their n00biness combines inside of me. I $t@rt tawking liek a n00b en actin liek a n00b. It takes the combined efforts of all teh mods to stop my n00b rampage and banish me to the Realm where I die a slow, painful, and agonizing death.

I drop an English to l33t dictionary

I pick up the dictionary and thank the gods for this plentiful bounty of l33t grammar. I then start posting on pokecharms in l33t. I get banned and kill myself due to the fact I got banned.

I drop an Electrode.

I try to stroke it but it explodes. That doesn't kill me. I tell electrode off and it uses sonicboon on me. I get deafened and mew taps me on the back asking for a battle. I don't hear but I feel it and say "I'm not in the mood!" Mew wanders off and when I realise it's mew I kill myself for not catching it in my masterball.

Drops a masterball.

I pick up the Master Ball and push the button. I am sucked inside but sadly my body composition and DNA is not the same as a Pokemon so I don't shrink and live comfortably. My bones crack the ball and my severed hand falls on the ground clutching the broken Master Ball.

I drop a broken Master Ball.

I have lost my master ball and find a broken one. I tape it together and see mew again. It challenges me to a battle. I don't refuse this time. DANANANANANANA.....
"wild mew appeared! Jerty used one masterball! Oh no! The pokemon broke free!" WTF? "Ever since you fixed it the masterball has the same catch rate as a normal pokeball." I lower mew to 1HP with skuntank, but unfortunately, mew kills skuntank. "Skuntank's aftermath hurt mew! Mew fainted!" No, I did not kill myself for killing mew, instead I asked, "Sorry about that, maybe we could have a rematch sometime?" but mew cried very loudly because it was hurt. Then suddenly heatran just so happened to be walking past (this is about as real as a pokemon movie XD) and saw mew. Human! You have done this! You will pay for hurting my friend! He blew me to pieces.

drops a masterball with the effect of a normal pokeball.

Psycho Monkey

You call this a Master Ball? Ha! This is nothing more than a purple Pokeball with an M on the front. I crush the "Master Ball" under my foot calling it a worthless defective product. Gohan just happened to be walking by and hearing my say that while doing what I just did gives him a flashback of Cell killing Android 16. In anger he transforms to Super Saiyan 2 quickly destroying my pathetic human body before I can even react.

I drop an alien sex fiend

I run away because I do not want to be raped. However, I fall into a puddle of water, and I drown.

I drop my heavy, 30+ lb. wheeled backpack.

I read the really annoying banner and I get so annoyed that I rip it to pieces with my teeth. It just so happens that Heatran was behind the banner. "You again! How dare you rip up my banner!..." you can guess what happens next X__x

Drops a piece of lava.

A piece? Wow...

The piece of lava falls into my Pepsi and when I drink it it burns straight through my entire body.

I drop a stick of deodorant.

I put the deodrant on under my armpits, then look at the label, 'WARNING, CONTAINS EXTREME AMOUNTS OF ACID' I the panic realising that the most important blood vessels are underneath the human body's armpits. I then die of blood loss.

I drop Fox's reflector from SSBB.

As Snake, I succeed in breaking the smash ball before foxy does. I then scream, "Ha! You lose furry! Cuz it's showtime!" I then use my final smash to retreat to a helicopter (like a little pussy) and begin to blow fox up with a grenade launcher. But Peppy, giving spammy advice as always, comes up and says "Us da reflacta!" Fox, for once, listens and reflects all my grenades at the chopper, which crashes. I, happening to be in position for bashing the screen before falling to a KO, well, get KOed. Only problem is that in this game, it's the realistic 'only-go-once' mode.

I drop Registeel

I throw a Poke Ball at Registeel and he smacks the puny attempt at a capture out of the air and rushes toward me to rip me apart with a Metal Claw.

I drop a coffee machine.

I have some coffee from the machine, then offer heatran some. When he starts to drink it he spits it out and says "Milk! I don't need milk in my coffee! Who do you think I am! Articuno? Regice?" Then you can guess what happens next.

I drop a moomoo milk bottle.

As I'm walking down the street, I see the eyeball on the ground. I pick it up to examine it, and Hannibal Lector eats my face off.

I drop Harry Potter.

I see Ginny Weasley sitting in Diagon Alley eating and ice cream and waltz over to put the moves on her and Harry Potter casts Avada Kadava (or whatever) at me and I die while pitching a tent.

I drop my pants.