• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

I get the Hulkbuster and begin a massive destructive battle which kills basically everyone, then when I win I put the Briefcase into a compartment near the chest

I invite you all to a game of Mafia and lynch or kill you all, leaving me the winner and thus, you all think I would be the best with the briefcase, so you give it to me (Thanks!)

I use all of my fury gained from both of it and try to channel it, but my rage is just too much. My hair turns golden, the colour of a shiny Magikarp, and raise my arms into the air. My entire body begins to glow as I levitate into the air, two massive portals open up and all of the Magikarp on the earth, which form a massive wave and crush you, then I put your through a portal into a pocket-dimension. Portals open all around you, and new forms of Magikarp fly through. Ones which man cannot comprehend, ones which cross the fifth and sixth dimension, ones which contain the power of Gods.

They all attack at once

Some bend physics, making reality itself collapse on you.

Some for the shapes of Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, channeling all of their power to destroy you

Some trap you in ice, burn your very soul with fire, destroy you with lighting and rip you apart with air. Some impale you, make you implode, destroy your very existence. Some cast spells upon you, some fire weapon upon weapon on you. Soon all that is left is your soul, which is sent to Magikarp-He'll for eternal torment as you burn in a pit of fire so hot and so deadly that even Satan himself dares not enter!

I look down upon you, Briefcase in hand, and laugh

An army of Shinxs come and electricute all the Magikarps and you, so you drop the breifcase. They carry it to me, even though I am dead and cannot move. They put my hand around it and carry me away

I pull a banana of a Tropijs, take off the peel and throw it in front of you. You slip, throwing the breifcase into the air and I catch it

(BTW @SMRPG64, he deserves likes for his post)

I launch a A.M.M (Anti-Moon Missile) at the Moon and blow it up. I then board the Starship Enterprise, fly to the breifcase, take it in and then fly off at warp speed.

I Smoke weed*SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY!*And turn into super sanic, I then destroy you with pro skills, take the briefcase, and fly away 25.5trillion times faster than the speed of light!

You see a box with a gift wrap on the floor of the helicopter, you laugh because its obviously a trap, so you kick it off the side. It bursts open to reveal a Magikarp, screaming "I WAS A GIFT!" all the way down.

You turn back to see the Briefcase gone

I summon all gods from every religion (even Pokémon) and rick roll the world into supmion leaving nothing but the words "never gonna give you up" it slowly devovers everything including memes people and the suit case bug not the one where looking for.

The suitcase flys into my hands as everyone and everything dissipates

In the void, a single, purple and black purple opens up... the distortion world.
Giratina-Karp rises out, me on its back, and all the other Magikarp flying up after us due to the lack of gravity.

I smile "So its a battle is it?"
My Magikarp Army from earlier appear, and charge into your God Army, since there are literally infinite Magikarp of infinite Power unimaginable in this world, the fight rages on forever, never ending due to the sheer power of both sides. In the middle of it all, i hold a Magikarp Sword high above the air, and a shield parrying a blow for Arceus himself. I slice the head off of the beast with the sword, before charging towards yourself, CrystalCarps forming a walkway between me and you, I slice your hand off with the Magisword and take it, and the briefcase. Then I take the hand, raise it in the air and clone it. An evil version of yourself appears, and begins attacking you as i make my escape back into the Distortion World with my retreating army

I use my MLG Water Bottle flip skills and teleport into the Distortion world, Taking the Briefcase and Jumping onto Arceus and flying away