• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Luckily for me, i do, I'm just not very good. Once in the game I use my magic powers to give myself infinite gems and coins, buy a whole bunch of super magical chests and max every troop out, then advance through the arenas to challenge you. Then once it starts I realise i probably won't win so I sneak up to you, knock you out and run away with the briefcase

Finds you and defeats you with my awesome deck and puts the briefcase in a lock with over 100 numbers to unlock to keep it safe
(Btw I'm a champ on Clash Royale. Look at the legenderies I have).
Screenshot_2016-12-29-10-02-29.png

I take a gun and shoot the lock, breaking it. I then take out the breifcase and put it in my Luggage before rising away on my Luggage into the sunset.

Last edited:
However, the Breifcase was in my Luggage, so it chases after you and swallows you. It vloses and opens again, the breifcase being there, but not you.

Watching my Luggage die, I cry so much the fire is put out. The furious Luggage opens its mouth and I pull out a rubber duck. I throw the rubber duck at you and it hits you in the back of the head. When it hit, it squeeked very loudly, dazing you. I then run and take the breifcase off you.

What in the name of Doctor Pepper riding a triceratops happened while I was gone.

Conveniently, Doctor Pepper busts in using his triceratops and tramples you all, before grabbing the briefcase and bringing it to me.

"Everyone. Calm down." I say, turning everything in the entire thread back to normal before teleporting away.

I see you've forced my hand.

Gathering energy from the Internet around me, I focus my thoughts and transform...

THE MEME LORD HAS AWOKEN.

Dat Boi comes and crushes you, decreasing your one HP and turning you to dust.

I FIREN MY LAZER at the rest of you, before having GRAND DAD bring me the briefcase.

(The Meme Lord can summon and control all memes, as well as using their skills. The more popular the meme, the more powerful it is.)

I am reborn as a wizard and use a spell that limits you to GET IN THE BAG NEBBY! meme. i also use a spell that teleports the Briefcase to me. I lock everyone else in an iron box. i teleport away.

I use a key to open the box and walk out. I sent us the key to open a door and walk through it. On the other side, I open yet another door and come on in front of you. I slam the key into your face and it opens. I freak out, grabbing the breifcase before running.

Nebby, who is not in the bag, uses its powers to return my other powers back. I then shove it in the bag.

Daniel and his white Vans come after you under the sea, while Harambe sends down his Meme Power and boosts their strength. They beat you up and bring me the briefcase.

While you struggle to keep Nebby in the bag, i take the breif case and use my magic to take your powers and give them all to me, apart from GET IN THE BAG NEBBY!

The Meme Lord has a magical meme-proof barrier and can regenerate his powers, making his powers used against him useless. Using this knowledge, I drink bleach and my power grows, before repeating the bee movie script. This makes you beg for mercy, so I take the briefcase from you.

A give you a ride on a Mars Rover to speed you up. I offer you tea, which when you deny I pour anyway. We drink the tea and have a good laugh. We play chess and talk about Pokémon. When you reach your stop, I give you a breifcase. You step off and see my ride away on the Mars Rover with the true breifcase in my hand.

I salute, not really caring since at least i can OPEN this briefcase, before realising an immortal block of heavy metal may be the best shield against whatever @Sciencewars is charging. Since I actually started to LIKE you, I don't cast you into Magikarp Hell this time and instead
clone it, taking the copy for myself

I reverse the order of cause and effect, which suddenly makes the briefcase appear in my hand. Then, a cause is formed to explain the briefcase being in my hand, and @Doodlydoo suddenly crashes his or her car into a bakery, which covers the vehicle in flour and frosting. The immense amount of flour causes the driver to sneeze and hit his/her head on the steering wheel, knocking them unconscious. I then stroll along the sidewalk, whistling a merry tune.

I leap out of the cracks in the pavement (or sidewalk for any aliens) and snatch the briefcase before flying off on a Latios (ORAS style)

I aim my S.T.O.P.F.L.Y (So creative) rifle and fire. The bolts hit your Latios' left wing and do nothing. Well physically. The bolts send out their neurotoxins and target the Latios' brain, doing nothing but making it forget how to fly. It plummets towards the ground and you braced for impact. However, while bracing you let go of the breifcase and it falls. I shoot it the S.T.O.P.F.L.Y rifle and it drops into my hands. I then get out my S.T.A.R.T.F.L.Y rifle and shoot myself, carrying the breifcase.

I pull out my flute and beckon the forest to stop you by playing a song. The forest hands me the briefcase and an apple which i use to catch a large hog. Then with my mighty steed at ready (hes a hog) and brief case in my hand i go towards the desert.

My hog gets angry, and mugs you, stealing the brief case. He then tosses in tin the hole. I catch it and go underground with a group of sentiant mole people.

The mole people give me a submarine, they've been hiding. I get it in and they get in a another one just for them. I chase you down and use the sub's mechanical arm to steal the Briefcase. The other arm waves goodbye as we activate warp drive and end up somewhere in the Pacific.

You all float towards me, including the briefcase. I take it, holding it above me. I use it to channel my power and use my ultimate power.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE.

ha

haha

you fools.

i am invincible.

I decide I will sacrifice myself for the others. I tackle Sciencewars and go in an all out fist fight while still on the floor. I can't defeat him as his memes are too strong, but you all get away. He is winning, until I use my hand as a lightning rod, charging up my powers from the storm caused by all the meme power. My hands begin to turn yellow and wisps of energy fly off. My eyes become a bright blow. I finish full transformation and electricity wraps around me. I repetitively strike you with lightning bolts but you keep firm. I realise what this is coming to, so I unleashed all the electricity onto the breifcase. Due to the power of the breifcase, the electrical charge is applified and you drop it. I use my lightning speed to grab it and its electrical charge bonds with me. Before I fly off into the distance, I say "Goodbye mortals and tell Rick Astley I say hi."

I ride along side you in the Batwing. I offer you a trade. You get my seat in the batwing, Next to Batman himself, and i get the briefcase. You accept becuase it is Batman, and hand me the briefcase. I jump off the plane and activate a jet pack, flying away with the briefcase. Then it turns out that it wasnt batman, but the joker in disguise and he hits the self destruct button.

I turn into a slurp guy and Slurp the color out of your hand. you drop the briefcase because of loss of color, and i grab the briefcase and make a break for it.