• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

I still have my lightning powers and create a giant nimbus above you. The nimbus creates a spear of lightning and breaks the surface of the land. The land electricfies and you are electrified, dropping the breifcase. I then grab the breifcase, the nimbus guarding me.

I become Wendy and trap you in a golden ring. Whislt you are struggling to escape, you drop the briefcase and i take it

(I mean wendy from paper mario color spalsh)

The nimbus sees his master traps and goes into rage. He grabs @SMRPG64 and absorbs some of his Magikarp powers. The nimbus collapses and release the almighty Stormagikarp. It splashes the earth, sending shattered fragments flying. The Stormagikarp then eats you and get sfurher powered. I run in and grab the breifcase, avoiding the eternal storm approaching us. I call the Stormagikarp off but it does not listen. I realise I have unleashed an undefeatable monster and run like mad.

I arise and give the Stromagikarp a yummy treat. I become it's master. We bound over to you and snatch the briefcase as we splash off into the sunset.

I collapse onto the ground screaming in agony as I feel my power leave my body. I surround myself in a Magikarp shroud, then when it fades I am gone...

Luckily, I teleported to you and snapped the chain. I dig under the ground after taking the briefcase, into the core of the earth while i put on Lava armor, which prevents me from dying.

Meanwhile, in the depths of an alternate dimension, I feel my power return to me as the Stormikarp is destroyed. I redirect your portal to me, and as you appear in front of me I chain you to the ground, light you on fire, and take the briefcase

However, I control all Magikarp in every possible universe, no matter where you run, no matter where you hide, I will find you

Soon enough, my Magikarp bring me the briefcase, along with your bruised and battered body.

I chain you to the wall too, and set you aflame

I laugh as I hide in another dimension. You had only killed all of the Magikarp in that dimension. All the others behind me, I chain you to a wall with Magic-Restricting chains and take the briefcase

My Hydrwigon Childeren rescue me, and assualt your Magikarp. My greninja brothren galloped across the sunset. I hope on the largest and strongest Greninja and lead my charge against your magikarp legion. Killing them entirely. I take the briefcase as you lay amongest your fallen comrades.

Or so you think...

Remember, infinite dimensions, infinite Magikarp. And there are is no guarantee that they are as weak as they are in the original world. Literally infinitely Magikarp with the power of Gods pile on top of you, murdering you and letting me take the briefcase

I set the copy briefcase on fire, and turn it into toxic sludge, which melts your hand and paralyses you. I then take the briefcase and fuse it with my body, then go fully invisible

(How could you kill a Latios? They're adorable!)

A palkia appears and use spacial rend on you and you drop the briefcase and I come out of the sky on zekrom and I have kyrem and giratina for back up and soar away into the clouds with the briefcase that I throw in the air and freeze it for protection.

I teleport up, melt the ice, teleport the legendaries to the Reverse World, grab the briefcase, and jump in a portal to my own pocket dimension that only I can go to.

Being confused at how the hell you got the briefcase from my pocket dimension that only I can go to doesn't stop me from calling upon Darkrai, a mythical Pokemon and thus outside the realm of your control, to put you and your Pokemon to sleep and torment your nightmares while I grab the briefcase and the thing that fell out before returning to my pocket dimension with Darkrai.

I open a portal, land on top of the dog (obviously getting the reference) saying "Screw you, Toby!" I shoot @OmegaNave in the shoulder, grab the briefcase, and toss the briefcase back to Darkrai who closes the portal after returning the briefcase to the pocket dimension.

I wake up with the help of creselia and use my dimensional portal gun and make a portal to the pocket world and found the thing that fell out of the briefcase and it started to glow brightly and I disappeared.