• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

The item I have obtained from the briefcase shined so bright that I got sent to the normal world and I received a new form of attack for my pokemon and it is so cool that I can bond with them and the attack is unleashed.

The Cosmic Squid arrives (I guess Fredrick or someone pressed the button). He sends all of us to an alternate dimension where the briefcase is actually a folder. I steal the folder, for it contains the same amount of power as the briefcase.

This gives me conflicted feelings, after all of this I feel that infinite power is not enough reward for opening the case, that the actual chase is much more rewarding in of itself. All the fun and excitement, and new people you meet, the new places you go and the new skills you learn.

I take the folder and snap it in half, there can only be one true immortal in this realm. Then I take the briefcase, and leave you with your item, by this point the inner victory of having it exceeds the actual prize. I shut it closed, shut all extradimensional exits the the briefverse, and the entire chase starts all over again

(Just coming in for one final post.)
I find a piece of the object next to me then look at the sky of my universe, as I see everything else reforming and returning to how it was before. I, of course, am NOT AFFECTED. I look at Darkrai and he reads the dreams of everyone, getting the story of what happened. Vladski and Borscht chug Vodka as Darkrai and I separate our universe from the rest of the briefverse before others come to us. As a farewell present, I leave a locked box where my universe used to be. Who knows what the box contains?
(Now this is my REAL last post. FAREWELL!)

I take Homie Dolphin, Fredrick and Blaziken into a new dimension. In that new dimension, I go to the dimension's briefverse. In this dimension, I steal the book (briefcase) and stay in my dimension, where nobody can travel to (unless the Cosmic Squid takes them there).

Heh...

This is too much.

I gather all of my power....
And use it too reset the universe.
-----------

World.exe rebooting...

Error.

File Corrupted.

Wiping data...

---------
I wake up in an empty void.

I have the briefcase.

And all the chase brought was joy and the items that were in it are not in this new briefcase and they are now stars are soaring in each world and it a happy thing. Last post in this forum.

The memory of me is still in your brain, and I jump out of that memory and throttle you before wrenching open the briefcase

I rewind time to the time you got the briefcase. Then I falcon punch you, causing you to lose the briefcase and I grab and run with the briefcase.

I burst through the windshield of the Batmobile screaming "ITS A BRIEFCASE NOT A SUITCASE" and repetedly punch and kick you, before throwing you out of the batmobile and driving away

All is quiet for a second...

Before a Magikarp flies out of the wreak and slams into you. I run out after you and catch the Magikarp that bounced off you, then slap you in the face with it and I snatch the briefcase.

This causes me to rise off the ground and fall down... into a Multidimesnional portal

I rise out as five more open and out pour two hundred Magikarp. They all pour on you and I snatch the briefcase

I use the item that started to glow releasing a power of pokemon reacting to my items and I release it and the case is being surrounded by the energy that it repel all of us away from it and the it goes back to me and I have made a boss that repels all type of moves so we need to work together to get the case out.

Last edited:
Scrafty comes out and made the lava evaporate by how cool it is. He steals the case and hides it with the ghetto in the hoods with big viscious dogs and rifles that will be shot if you come close enough to the briefcase.

Hired my mate Gengar to get it back and I payed him 50 dollars. I also payed a Snorlax to eat the suitcase. No one can get it out now mwaahahha!