• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Porygon catches me and we fly in front of you. I tell Porygon to zap you, then while you're stunned I take the briefcase.
(Does anyone actually know why we're stealing a briefcase? XD)

My Porygon-Z and I come into the dimension and Ice Beams your Porygon, and I grab the briefcase from your frozen Porygon before going out of the dimension and into a kitchen, for some reason.

It's my kitchen, and my Mom is frying bacon. She's suspicious of what the heck you're doing in her house and flings bacon out of the frying pan at your face. Then I come out of the computer and steal the briefcase while you're grabbing your face because boiling bacon grease isn't exactly painless. I run into the woods.

I chase after you, eating the bacon which I ripped off of sciencewar's face, before somehow turning the half-eaten piece of bacon into a overboard and using it to steal the briefcase

Being an Air-Fire hybrid elemental, I fly over the Pokemon, dodging all of their attacks. I then use my powers to float the briefcase up to myself and continue flying.

I grab the 3DS and turn on Fire Emblem Fates. I pull out the character Ryoma, who strikes you down with his sacred sword, causing you to drop, and I take the time to get the briefcase and run.

I blast the guy away and, for good measure, set him on fire. I pull a Kai and shoot fire out of my hands and use them as jets to propel myself to you. I fly right past you, grabbing the briefcase as I go.

I grab the fire extinguisher with you on it with my telekenisis and drag it into a basketball hoop. Yes, of course I yell "Geeeeeeeeeeet dunked on!" as I grab the falling briefcase.

Abra teleported out of the pit, and I jumped into a crane and snatched the briefcase from your hands and pulled it high into the air

Using Yang's shotgun gauntlets, I blast myself into the sky and then punch the plane, as well as the piplup. The plane explodes and the piplup drops the case as they blast off again. I, holding the briefcase, fall back into the Internet dimension and onto Final Destination.

(Oh man we're getting meta. Metacharms.)

I launch into the forums as the entire game resets on my Porygon Z. I have it use Tri Attack on yours, and it Paralyzed. The Pokemon falls into Creative Corner, and I reach out to grab the briefcase as you fall.

Porygon quickly uses a Decidueye's wing from a fanart to boost himself up to grab the briefcase, and phases back into the real world with me

I was waiting in the real world, I used my hookshot to grab the briefcase from Porygon and drove away in my Mazda race car.

(This looks fun :) )

I use ZDFHHDKJV magic and go into the future, I use Celestial Powers to teleport the Briefcase into my hands, I jump on to a Public Bus and start to drive away

I take off my arm and throw it like a Boomerang, Grabbing the briefcase and flying back to me, I jump on a massive Space ship that is being piloted by a Lucario

Me and my friends start a randomness war. (Imma use their nicknames XD)Kat's chucking pineapple bombs, Gold starts throwing knives, and Lyra summons Darkiplier and Anti Septiceye. Amidst the chaos, I grab the briefcase and fly away on my Hydreigon with my Typhlosion covering me.

Unfortunately for you, Kat chucks a pineapple bomb right at you and your Sylveon. Your fatal mistake causes Gold to start seeing red and go full-on psychopath on you. She(Like I said, Gold is just a nickname for her) also has knives. VERY bad combination, an angry and armed Gold.