• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

However, your fatal mistake is that you forgot the briefcase. I, of course, send out my Metagross and it uses EQ, sending your army to the floor and into crevasses.

I throw millions of Magikarps at you, Kicking you over and giving me a chance to grab the Briefcase, I grab it and jump out a window

I Kicking it out of your hands and grab it, Kicking you to the ground and grabbing a SMG and jumping in a Jet, Firing at anyone coming near

The falling was actually an illusion, the briefcase you are holding happens to be a refraction of light

Therefore, I have the briefcase. (Is that allowed? Just gonna use that trick once)

I Syncro-summoned Stardust Dragon using Blue-eyes White Dragon and Red-eyes Black Dragon and Cyber Dragon. Using Stardust Dragon, I play Dragon Sanctuary. I also activate my trap card call of the haunted to return Blue-eyes White Dragon to the field. I then activate Stardust Dragon's effect, returning Red eyes and Cyber Dragon to the field. I attack, having your life points go to Zero. Therefore, I win the Briefcase

Yu-Gi-Oh bruh. Stardust is my favorite card.

Umm...

Since I recently saw the first Yu-Gi-Oh anime.... Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon does something that makes you crap your pants out of fear and collapse. I take the briefcase from you on the floor, your clothes stained to add insult to injury.

I Summon Shrenron the earth Dragon(Dragon Ball Z)And my wishes are
1. Make me smarter than everything
2. To Kill You
3.To give me the Briefcase
I then Run into the Sunset.

I use the force to take the Machine Gun from you, then throw it away muttering "Such unelagent weapons"(Or whatever the Obi-Wan quote was), before impaling you with my lightsaber and taking the briefcase

I use my Darkrai to Drag WolfyPop into the depths of her worst nightmares mashed up together and take the breifcase and Destroy it Game over no more Briefcase

My Friend Cloud Strife(Final Fantasy) Uses A Phoenix Down(also Final Fantasy) on me, reviving me, He then Omislashes (Final Fantasy 7 Strongest attack!Practically Guarantees VICTORY!)@Silver-Solis and gives the Briefcase to me, I Create a Bubble Shield(Halo)It protects me from any Projectile attack!

Last edited: