• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Survival in the Galaxy

Jake looked over at the twins while deflecting some blasts. "Yes plant the bomb over at the middle of this reject city I don't want one ash of it to remain seeing it will be a new cloning plant"Jake said to the two. Jake was then shot in the leg distracted. Jake moaned but in anger he lifted up a building in anger then launching it at the enemy killing Every enemies in the area and it hit a buikding that ran on electricity and radiation causing a loud but yet small explosion. "Now move!"Jake called out to the two angry at them for distracting him.

Akio got on his Monocycle as a couple of Strom troopers began to run at him with the basters in hand. "Die" Akio said as he drove right into them knocking out a few troopers, but as the other's started to aim at him. Akio pulled out his DC-17 and used his free fire attack which hit every trooper around him. "Great.. now there's a bunch of body's around me" Akio thought angrily to himself before he drove off.

Zenix turned to the person that approached. "Yes, I am," he said. He didn't know he admitted it to him, but something told him that he could trust him. "Yeah, you're right, we should leave," he said. He then turned to the droids with the cuffs, "Why should we trust you?"

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Because lieing is the language of organics. Droids are above such self depriving ideas."

The droid looked at the Jedi in a cold fashion. If he had eyes he would be staring right into the force user's.

"If any of my crew gives you there word, we follow it to the letter. If we do lie, then I will order any of us to self terminate. Is it agreed upon?"

Akio stopped as he saw the same people from earlier. "Hey you guys!" Akio called out as he got off of his Monocycle and ran over to them. "Your the same people from earlier in that ally right?" Akio asked as he placed his weapons back into his holster before he took off his trooper helmet and smiled at them.

Nat was skeptical, but he knew they had little choice. "Alright. Here." He held out his wrists, hesitantly, waiting for the cuffs to be put on. This is a mistake... But it's all we've got. We have to do it. "You better not betray us."

"That would make me just as bad as any deplorable Xeno, I would never belittle myself in such a way. You have made a wise choice."

He placed the first set of handcuffs on Nat, and activated them. When he did, the StarViper flew down, it's cockpit opening a foot above the stranger. Null ushered him to the entrance as he turned to the remaining member.

"And your choice, Jedi?"

Zenix watched Nat go through with this and sigh. "I guess.... I got no choice," he said and held out his wrists, "I can't take on 3 Sith warriors alone..." Besides, if these droids were to betray him, he would escape easily.

Nat entered, and sat down just inside the doorway. At least this area made him feel safer than out there. And he knew the Jedi was coming with him too, so maybe that would be a bit safer. Nat could hold his own, but this droid did seem somewhat dangerous, so it was all he could do to remain calm and think. Obviously the imperials were going to get him, that would not have been any better than this.

He latched the energy cuffs onto him as well, ushering him into the starViper before finally hopping in itself. The starViper pilot, a modified super battle droid with a magna guard arm tapped on his console, the starViper cockpit closing up.

The starViper extended his wings, fleeing up into the sky from the apparent imperial threat. Null strapped himself in on a chair behind the pilot B-2, and put the two restrained passengers in two seats in the back of the large cockpit.

"These sith soldiers...why are they here?"

Akio looked up as he saw the starViper fly off while he got back on his Monocycle and drove off in the direction of old junkyard. "My home is gone" Akio told himself as he Dodge a few shots from a group of Stormtroopers. Soon Akio found himself in the junkyard looking for a ship but found no luck as most of the ship's were dismantled. Akio then sat down on the ground trying to figure out what to do now as his planet was doom.

Zenix entered the ship and sat next to Nat. He sighed as he knew that he was going to regret this. But hey, at least it beats dealing with the Empire. Zenix just hopes that he will get out of this mess soon.

Nat looked at the droid suspiciously. "Well, Imperials are normally stationed here, and there was a commotion in a cantina earlier. Maybe they were called here? I don't know." Nat said, looking at his wrists. "So... Why do we have to have these on anyways?"

"Last time I trusted a Xeno in this cargo hold without restraints, I needed my right arm replaced after she decided to make an escape attempt. We droids learn from our mistakes."

The starViper swerved over, passing by the majority of the city. A C-ROC class cruiser came into view, resting right outside city limits. The pistoeka became excited at the sight of it, speaking in light jumbled noises.

"There it is, the home ship."

Nat looked on in awe at the huge ship in front of him. "Wow. That's a big ship. And we're going to be on that thing? For how long?" He asked, amazed, but also slightly confused. "And what do you plan on doing with us?" Nat wasn't sure why, but this ship he was seeing... Felt empty. Just by looking at it, for some reason it didn't feel very full of... Something. He was very confused, and looked over at the Jedi he had not yet talked to but for a few seconds.

Akio got back up and started to search again before he looked in a pile. At first Akio didn't see anything but after he took a second look, Akio saw a shiny piece of metal as he started to pull some of the heavy parts off of the ship. "Woah" Akio said in amazement as before him was a Z-95 Headhunter one of the best ship's for a Smuggler to use.

The Starviper slowed down and moved in close to the C-ROC. It's wings folded in as it flipped over so that it's back faced the home ship. It then docked into the side of the cruiser along with apparently two other spare StarVipers. After successfully docking with the cruiser, the cockpit opened up to the ship.

"Alright, time for you two to exit the StarViper."

The b-2 came up from the seat and shoved both of them out of the cockpit. "Exit Filthy Xenos."

"Calm yourself Zeck." Null spoke. "Apologies, guests. Zeck's programming has been flawed ever since it's installment."

Akio entered the ship as he started to push a few buttons on the control panel, as the ship turned on scaring Akio in the process. "Woah this is so Awesome!!" Akio yelled out as began to control the ship, "now for take off" Aiko told himself as the ship raised into the air. Akio grabbed the wheel and took off into the sky shooting at the Storm troopers on the ground before he turned his attention to the other Empire forces, a small grin appear on Akio face while he began to fire at the Empire forces.

"I can tell," Zenix said after being shoved out of the cockpit. He then looked around and remembered the handcuffs that he's wearing. "So, can we take these off now?" He asked the droid.

Akio soon flew away from the Empire when he realized that he didn't stand a chance. "Dang it" Akio told himself as he flew back to the junkyard and hid the ship again. "I need help" Akio said as he started to search for a Droid that could help him for the time being. After a while Akio came up with a idea in hand as he grabbed a book that was in on of the broken ship. He found out that the ship can be upgraded to hold two passengers.

"Depends, Jedi." Null spoke to the force user. "For that, I would ask you three questions in exchange for your handcuffs off."

Zeck closed the hatch to the cockpit once they had left the fighter and followed closely behind the 'Xenos' as Null lead the way to a curious room. The room was spacious and had several holographic projections. They seem to describe systems and places, as well as events. There were four chairs laid out. Three were facing one of them. Null turned to his guests.

"Please, take one of the three seats of you would."

When he said the words, Zeck seemed to guard the doorway of the room, staring intently on the pair.

Zenix followed the droid, thinking about what kind of questions could he possibly ask him. Once they entered the room, Zenix was confused when he saw the three chairs. "Umm, okay?" He said and proceeded to sit down on one of the chairs.

"Alright, questions for Jedi subject: question 1: have you killed? If so, how many have you killed? As a Jedi, I know you keep track of any life you quench. So tell me."

Null brought out a pad and began to type things on it, and his head whirred up to meet the Jedi's face, seeming eager to hear the response.

Zenix was taken aback by the question he was just asked. "I...don't know," he said, "I don't keep track of how many I killed over the years. I try not to, but when I had to I mainly had to kill Imperial troops, pirates and bounty hunters."

The twins raced off to the bomb located and activated it. "Nice." They said in harmony. Hitting a button on their holograph, a notification was sent to Jake. Then they started to race away to the ship.

Raden and Kato watched as the Jedi was taken. "Ugh, might have to go save them. Some droids can't take a man who has killed many a Jedi." Raden said to himself. "Did you say something?" Kato asked, to which Raden shook no. "Lets just get away. No business here, might as well head over to some other place." Raden replied. Kato then slid a holographic dial around causing the ship to set course away from this planet.

"Interesting...that is comfrimation that you do kill multiple times, noted. Advancing. Question 2: As a force user who deals with the living force, what is your thoughts on Artifical intellegence and it's use? Do you believe it to be property?"

Null tapped down what the Jedi responded to him with the last question and seemed to make a new line of typing for the second question.

Nat followed them and sat down in the room, watching the two converse. Huh, so this must be jedi only questions. Hopefully it gets my cuffs off too. He listened intently. Yeah, I can see how he wouldn't keep track. It's hard to not kill when you are trying to remain free.

At the second question, Nat was kinda stumped. Huh. I don't know... I guess, if they are sentient, they are their own people. Unless they are enslaved, they aren't anyones property.

Jake deflected a few blasts and by the looks of it the storm troopers have taken over all the houses buildings bases and more. Jake received the notification before a few bombs were launched at some buildings. A rancor had then fallen into a building completely taking it out. The storm troopers began to retreat to the ships Jake got on his ship and was going to leave with or without the twins. Jake had pushed a button that released some bombs at some droids. storm troopers were still fighting outside the ship shooting at droids. Jake looked and could see the droids have been fought off but it would only be minutes econds maybe until the bombs would go off the storm troopers were now in the ships now flying back to the ship. Jake stayed looking until he started the engine.

Zenix thought for a bit on the second question. "I believe that's it's the droid's decision if they want to be property," he said, "Once they are activated, they pretty much have their own conscious and personality."

Akio soon found a abandoned Droid in one of the piles. "Dang, how could they leave you hear?" Akio asked the Droid as he pulled the Droid out of the piles and began to rewire it.
"Hello there" a weak voice called out as the Droid open its eyes and looked at Akio. The Droid started to look around before she turned her attention back to Akio.
"My name's Akio" Akio said as he began to Pat the Droid on top of it's head as he smiled to it. "What is your name, Friend?" Akio asked the Droid.
The Droid began to think for a minute till She smiled a little "my name is TC" She said, as she placed her hand out to Akio.

"Hm, you have made interesting answers so far. But for the final question. And this question regards both of you, so both of you will answer."

The droid folded his hands and put down his pad.

"Clone wars. Which side was right? For what reasons?"

Akio showed TC the Z-95 Headhunter and began to work on it as TC walked in circles behind him. "So, TC who left you here anyways?" Akio asked as he kept working on the ship.
TC stopped in her tracks as she tried to remember but couldn't as her memory was a little rusty at the moment. "I cannot seem to remember" She said as she began to walk in circles again.
"And it's done" Akio said as he add the second cockpit to the Z-95 Headhunter in which both him and TC would be able to travel together. Akio turned to face her "oh and you might need this" Akio said as he toss your his holster containing his DC-17.
TC grabbed the holster and place it around her waist before she climbed into the second cockpit and place her seatbelt on. "I'm ready to take off Sir" She said.
Akio got into the first cockpit and place his seatbelt on as he began to grabbed the wheel "just call me Akio" He said as the Ship started to take off.

Zenix sighed when he heard the last question. "Does it really matter at this point?" He said, "Both the Republic and Separatists lost in the end. So it would pointless to say who was right and wrong now." He looked at the droid straight in the eyes as he said this.

"This question is of significant magnitude, especially toward our, or how should I say, YOUR situation." Null adjusted his position. "Answer the question. And that goes for the smuggler as well."

Zeck, still guarding the door began to fold out his blaster arm to show apparent neccicary for the question.

"Do I detect resistance? I will not hesitate to quell the Xeno Threat."

Akio kept on flying as he started to look for another ship for help as he thought to himself "what am I doing?". Soon Akio began to give up as he realized that maybe he doesn't stand a chance against the Empire. "Akio looked back at TC and smiled as he turned back and continue to fly.
TC sat in her seat quietly as she wondered about her past while she tried to continue her future.

Nat shifted in his seat uncomfortably, not sure how to answer the question. "To be honest, because of Imperial control, I know very little. I don't remember any of my childhood, really, and info of the clone wars is full of imperial propaganda. But if I had to say, well, I'd say that the Republic was right until 'Palpatine' came into power, and then it all went to crap from there. However, I can see why some planets sided with the seperatist. Many planets could not be protected by the Republic."

"Reasonable, albeit clouded ideology. However no lies were detected as well as no obvious lean toward imperial indoctronation. Very well then, designation: 'Nat.' You have been cleared of hostile activity."

Null them pressed a button on his wrist, Nat's cuffs releasing, powering down. Null turned his mechanical head from the man to the Jedi next to him.

"You however are apprehensive to speak. Do I detect guilt or corruption?"

Akio turned the ship around as he had no choice left. He soon landed back on the planet while he climbed out of his cockpit and sigh alittle.
TK climbed out of her cockpit before she eyes glowed in wonder as she saw a huge cargo ship. "Akio look" TC said as she pointed to the cargo ship.
Akio looked at the ship before he smiled "well it's our lucky day" he said as he started to run to the cargo ship.

Zenix sighed at the droid's resistance. "If I have to be honest, I never really was in favor of how the Republic was from what I remember," he started, "When I came to the Jedi Order as a child, Palpatine was already in power. So I don't know how the Republic was before. But from I remember, I did not like how the Republic was. I also wasn't a fan of the Separatists either, but I didn't care who won. All I wanted was peace being restored. But.... that never came to be when the Empire was formed." He could still remember when the clones attacked the Jedi Temple, 15 years ago.

"...hatred toward the republic AND toward the empire. An unfortunate disliking of the seperatists however. Your hatred toward the older foundations prove that you could not be a direct threat to one that seeks them destroyed as well."

He then released the Jedi from his cuffs, the cuffs powering down. Zeck put away his blaster arm as null then adressed both guests.

"Now you two just me shocked, confused, such emotions are common in humanoids such as yourselves. It is only fair now that I shall answer a few of your questions, as per our honor code."