• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Survival in the Galaxy

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Null turned around back to the two.

"We do not offer much as ways of food here, as most of us are droid. But we do have a few rations, roasted reek...don't ask, and recycled stormtroopers grinded into human steak."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
" I expect Perfection coming from you this time do not disappoint me again."

" I understand sir."

" that all for Mission briefing met the Star Destroyer in orbits by Kashyyyk in 2 days."

The Hologram disappears.

" I just want to kill him so much."

" Master the droids are ready to salvage the parts and sell them."

" good I'll sell them myself just stay here and guard The Outpost and melt the remaining metal that wasn't Salvage."

Lae begins to leave the Outpost and get on her ship heading towards a Jawa Trading Post.

After hearing what they had in terms of food, Zenix thought that the ration pack might be the best out of the three for Ashanti. "I guess the rations might have to do for her," he said to Null, and turned to Ashanti, "You're okay with that?"

Ashanti nodded.

"Good, now prepare for the operation."

With that, he walked out of the room, the metallic door sitting behind him as he did so. The C-ROC dropped out of hyperdrive, and began to decend down to the surface of the Arctic atmosphere. It slowed as it approached the icy skin of Rhen Var, just a mile from the prison. A snowstorm was brewing as the landing gear pressed against the crystalline ice of the planet.

Zenix looked for the rations, eventually finding it. He got two packs and gave them to Ashanti. "This should be enough for you for now," he said.

"Thank you...." Ashanti softly said. She opened the rations and started eating.

Zenix looked around for anything warm to wear.

The hatch opened in the cargo bay, the dark, cold planet revealing themselves to Zeck, who had opened it. Null joined him in the cargo bay, equipped with several unseen we pains under a white cloak of sorts that helped him blend in with rhen var's hostile environment.

"Where are the Xenos?"

"They'll be along shortly. The organics have to prepare first. Eat, clothe, that type of thing."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
2 days later.....

Lae at the Star Destroyer and is introduce with her Squad of Stormtroopers and sith then is sent to Kashyyyk

( does anyone want to be the Wookies and Jedi)

Zenix eventually found a grey coat that would keep him warm and puts it on. He then turned to Ashanti, who had finished eating. "This is going to be dangerous, so I want you to stay here," he said.

Ashanti nodded and lied down on the bed. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Zenix smiled and left the medical bay. He then went to the cargo bay to meet up with the two droids. "I'm here," he said.

"Good, now we move out."

There were three STAPS ready in the hanger bay. Null got on one as well as Zeck, as they glided out of the hanger, stopping outside the C-ROC to wait for the Jedi to figure out how it worked and catch up.

"Hurry, Xeno."

Zenix got on the STAP and tried to figure out how it works. After a minute or two, he was able to figure how it works. He then glided out of the cargo bay to meet up with the two droids.

"Now, we ride."

The trio sped off, the STAP contingent speed across the frozen hillsides and plains of rhenvar, eventuall approaching the mountain barrier that surrounded the prison. The droids sped up one of the mountains until they reached near the peak, where they slowed down and dismounted their STAPs. Null took out a pair of binoculars and looked on at the prison.

There were probe droids looking around the from of the prison, as well as snow troopers nearly everywhere in the compound. Even a few on imported taun tauns scoured the area for an unknown reason. It was larger than expected.

Once they reached near the peak, Zenix got off the STAP and watched Null look around with his binoculars. "So, what's the plan on getting your friend out?" He asked Null.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
( okay then I guess that's a no thats fine)

They land near the shore of is Kashyyyk ocean and the approach the wookies by the shore.

Wookies: aaaaahnraguh? * what are you doing here on our planet*

" we were told that a rebel base and a Jedi were here, if you bring them to us no harm will befall to your kind."

Wookie: aaaahhuggah *there is no rebel base or jedi here, you must of been misinform*

" oh may apology i guess we'll just lea-"

Lae pulled out a blaster pistol in mid sentence and shot the wookie in the head and the remaining wookies were gun down by Stormtroopers
And so the wookies warrior appeared from the forest and charge at them.

"The plan is to enter via the mountain to the north of the compound, the one that the south gate is resting on. If we go in that way, we can slide down into the walls and not set of the alarms or be killed by guards by walking through the doors."

Null continued.

"We will then set a charge that will bring us to the lower levels where the prisoners are kept, which would seem like an avalanche for them. That will also be used as cover for us. Once inside, we will find her and break her free. I will clue you in on the escape route once we get to that step."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
After a ferocious battle the wookies retreated but at a cost of half of the Stormtroopers and after a while they found the rebel base and found that the rebels were standing in front of it and the Jedi.

Zenix listened to Null's plan carefully and understood what they're about to do. He nodded after listening. "Okay, so when do we start?" He asked.

Meanwhile, back on the ship, Ashanti continued to sleep.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As they locked eyes to each other blasters begin to fly everywhere and after a few minutes all the clones and Rebels were dead besides lae the sith and jedi

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The Jedi and Sith begins to duel while I watch them.
As they fought they seemed evenly match but it somehow look like that the Jedi was growing stronger as the battle last longer.

Jedi: give up Sith you know you cannot defeat me.

Sith: hehehehe you think it's that simple you will lose, you are nothing but a discarded memory of the past.

And after that comment the Sith grows in power and overpowers the Jedi and it appears that they're both are evenly matched again.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
After time has passed it seems that the Jedi was Victorious and was about to take the final strike at the Sith

Jedi: Now die sith-

As he says that a sword goes through him

" your opponent is most vulnerable when they defeated their enemies didn't your Master's teach you that lesson, guess not."

Lae releases the blade from the Jedi body and as she did the Jedi body falls to the ground dead.

Lae sees the Nearly Dead Sith.

" how the mighty jedi and sith have fallen, I'll be taking your lightsabers now as trophies and I'll make sure that I told the Imperials that you died with honor against the cruel Jedi and that i single-handedly defeated him."

Lae then stabs the Sith in the heart killing him and then calls for the transport ship telling what happened and for it to pick her up.

"We go to the northern mountain first, and then we strike. We must leave our STAPs here so that we do not cause thier sensors to detect us."

Zeck and null lead the way to the northern mouth stin, marching across the blizzard before them. They managed to navigate through the tundra until they made it to the northern mountain, onlooking the prison below

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae arrives at the Star Destroyer to tell the Imperial general what happen on her mission while she hides the two lightsabers.

" Thats my report sir"

" well this report is disappointing but you got the job done, your pay has been added to your account, you may leave now."

" yes sir I'll be leaving now have a swell day."

Lae left the star destroyer and left on her ship and returned to Naboo to relax from her work.

"This place is still a boring planet but this boringness is really relaxing."

Zenix started to follow Null and Zeck through the snow. As he followed them, he thought about if he should take in Ashanti as his apprentice. That way, she'll be able to control the Force. Once they made it to the northern mountain, he stopped with them.

"Now...we slide down. Carefully and controlled to avoid detection. The snowstorm will do the rest."

Zeck and null slid down slowly, their feet slanted to the side, appearing like a slow fall down the mountain as to not get spotted. The walls of the fortress became Closer and closer before they felt a bump under them. That was the wall. We are in...

Zenix slid down the mountain along with Null and Zeck. Once he felt the bump under him, he knew that they were in. He's a bit surprised that they haven't been detected so far. "So.... what now?" Zenix asked the droids.

Null and Zeck's mettalic boots hit the floor of the inner prison. The cloak of snow still somewhat shrouding their landing. Null scanned where the charge would be placed, finding the locations in his memory banks corosponding to the map.

"here."

"We Blast in, Xeno."

Zeck, unhitching a previously unseen charge from his torso, placed it onto the location. The charge primed as Zeck walked a few steps back, putting his bulky arms in the way of the team. Within a few moments...

*BANG!!!!!*

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae entered one of her hidden outpost on Naboo to put the lightsaber in a safe place in her Trophy Room with her other hunting prices.
There are hundreds of relics like lightsabers, bodies of rare species, a few holocrons, and a few damage starfighters from the old clone wars.

Lae was wondering where the guy she met on Tatooine are at now,
Lae look at the Hologram that has a tracker on Nulls ship.

"Huh?...... why are they that a ice planet the only thing on that planet is a-...... their planing to rescue somebody how Noble and how stupid are they."

The explosion rattled the side of the prison slightly, snow from the mountaintop beginning to rush down the hill at an alarming rate. Amongst the smoke, Null spotted the site of the explosion. It had carved a opening on the floor and into the base of the prison.

"Inside! In under 5 seconds they will spot and kill us!"

With that, Null rushed in first, dropping down the hole. Zeck followed shortly behind him, jumping into the hole that was created.

Zenix coughed due to the smoke of the explosion. He then heard Null and jumped into the hole after Zeck did. 'So far so good,' he thought to himself.

After a bit of sleep, Ashanti woke up and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the medical bay.

Landing down inside the hole, null looked about, no signs of stormtroopers yet. Zeck moved down the hall, away from the hole as snow poured in from the Avalanche above. Warning sirens blared out as an intercom sounded overhead.

"Attention, available guards on the north end, assess the situation on the northern plaza!"

The sounds of feet above their position were heard, stormtroopers going to the floor above, one of them still on this floor stopping by the corridor that the team was in and pointed his blaster.

"Intru-"

Zeck quickly struck the stormtrooper's neck with his steel fist, before clobbering it with his sharp forearm, decaptiating the unfortunate trooper.

"Heads up from this point out." Null said

Zenix watched as Zeck decapitated the Stormtrooper. He then nodded to what Null said and took out his blaster pistol. He thought about bringing out his lightsaber too, but didn't as it would attract too much attention.

Null and Zeck rounded the corner and hurried past several inmates behind energy fields. They approached the end of the hall and followed the stairs that were there. Down on the 2 level below were several other inmates, and apparently another stormtrooper guarding them. Null, non caring, shot the stormtrooper in the hip, forcing the trooper to collapse. The trooper reived in pain before Zeck caught up and stomped on his head, a red spray coming or as he high pressure step shattered his skull.

Null stopped in front of one of the cells, reading '039.' He analyzed it before pressing one of the buttons on the console in front of the cell.

"...am I speaking to the inmate known as Sha'la?"

Inside the cell, a black haired woman came from the side quickly and gazed into the screen. She was pale and has a wicked look in her eye. Several rows of black tatoos adorned on her skin. She grinned with her black teeth.

"I knew you three would come. I have foreseen it..." Her head darted to the Jedi. "You obey the laws of a dead religion..."

Zenix followed Null and Zeck down to the second level and shot any troopers that are alive. Once they reached the cell, he put his blaster back on his holster. He looked inside the cell and saw NightSister in there. Zenix heard her comment and ignored it. "Is she the one?" He asked.

"Quiet nauseating Xeno." Zeck responded.

"He means yes, she is." Null corrected.

Sha'la looked too and fro and the figures. She put her opened, grey skinned hand onto the barrier.

"You are going to open it...yes? Yes?"

"Hold on there. I want a vow first. Promise us that you will lend your attribute toward the force and NightSister energies to our cause until we expire. Then you shall be released."

"Slavery for a new type of slavery? Hardly sounds like a trade."

"We will assign you quarters and treat you as a member of our crew. Unless you think the empire will treat you better."

She peered up directly to Null. "Your target is the empire?

Null nodded silently. She looked back into her cage and seemed to grab something. She put an idol of some kind around her neck and approached the barrier again.

"...I accept...your vow..."

Zenix listened to Sha'la carefully as she made her vow. Honestly, it's going to take some for him to be able to fully trust her.

Ashanti got off of the bed and looked around the medical bay. She then looked at the slave outfit she was still wearing and thought to herself, 'I hope I can get some new clothes soon.

Null pressed his metal hand onto the console, the shield deactivating, a wave of foul smelling air escaping from the cell. Sha'la walked out, appearingly barefoot. Zeck the slammed on the console, breaking it.

"Phase two: Chaos."

Zeck then brought out his wrist blasters, shooting up the consoles of the other prisoners in the room. Null, Sha'la, and Seck sprinted down the hall toward the upstairs as soon as they did so, alarms ringing throughout the prison.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae left her trophy room and entered a room with a big computer.

Lae wants to relax but it's too interested in what they were doing on a isolated ice planet with a prison, and so began to hack into the prison's cameras, and when she was done hacking, she could see everything that was happening in the prison.

".........let the show begin."

Jake had been in his room that put his armour on automatically, waiting for his new armour to arrive when the mechanics of the room started to do its job for a full minute. When Jake walks out the room he had two light sabers instead of one apparently the engineer made his own changes and Jake liked it Jake walked up to a mirror and reavealed the armour looked like https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/12/3d/a6123df8b8864fb1b439c1f0c93602db.jpg . Jake walked back to his meditation tube when a commanding officer stopped him. "Sir I have been sent to tell you that ship you tried to raid not to long ago, well we are picking up signals that people on the ship are causing mayhem in one of our prisons."The commander said. "If it's a prison breakout then send vaults 233 and 45 after them."Jake said walking away. The commander did so sending vault 233 holding 400 droids and vault 45 holding two 2-M hover tanks near the prison. When the vaults landed they opened and went to work immediately the droids running in the prison shooting prisoners while the tanks got in shooting prisoners that were fighting back.

Zenix watched Sha'la walks out of her cell, still being skeptical of her. He was about to ask 'what now?', but Zeck already said before he could ask. He nodded and proceeded to follow the three upstairs.

The once pair now trio ran up to the surface, swarms of imperial troops shooting down prisoners, as well as prisoners who got a hold of E-11s. It was a firefight. Suddenly two tanks and a swarm of droids entered through the gate of the prison, forcing the prisoners back into a defensive position. Zeck thought quickly, aiming a wrist rocket up on an icy hill. He fired the rocket, hitting the mountain. Snow fell down a result, the Avalanche swamping a lot of the droids down into the heavy blanket of ice and snow. The snow piled up around the main entrance and southern wall, but the tanks seemed unaffected.

"Those droids...they..."

"Are inferior, they must be purged as well." Zeck hushed relentlessly. "We MUST escape through the northern wall, but we cannot with the tanks in the way."

Jake was alerted when the droids were being destroyed m. "I see I underestimated them, send in vault 21 and 22."Jake said to the person who alerted him. Then vault 22 and 22 launched off to the left side of the prison when they opened out of 22 came out 25 b-2 supper battle droids and out of vault 23 came out 50 droidekas. They formed a line that had the droidekas up front with the b-2 unit in the back, they began entering the building shooing prisoners from the left.