• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Survival in the Galaxy

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Rog- ... Alright."

Null brought the ship to the empty zone and coasted the ship toward the ground. It slowed to a stop, the landing gear extending and latching to the ground. The cargo bay door opened as null got up from his seat.

"Zeck, man the ship. The Jedi and I will go find this...disturbance he is speaking of."

"Understood."

Null grabbed several new weapons from a weapons locker and equipped them to himself as he made it to he cargo bay.

Zenix watched Null equip himself with many weapons. "You won't need that many weapons," he said to Null. He then got out of the ship and saw they are just outside of Mos Eisley. "Perfect," he said and jumped on the roof of a building.

Null ignored him. I am a weapon all to my own. If he has a problem he better kill me first. Null exited the craft and a saw the spunky Jedi jump on a building.

"What do you think your doing Jedi?"

Zenix turned to Null. "Well, unless you want to make a commotion or get shot by Stormtroopers, we can't just go through that alley way," he said, "So, we have to go around." He then lifted Null to the roof using the Force.

Null was taken aback at the sudden lift by the force. His metallic foot touched the rocky roof of the tatooine building.

"That...that would be just good. I'll stick to my own means at my disposal. Nothing personal but I prefer to be in control."

Null activated something on the back of his neck, two metallic Addons extending from his foot. Suddenly, he leaped in the air about eight feet before slowly gliding down.

"Booster engines, on the foot pads. Inspired from a few famous bounty hunters of the past. Shall you lead?"

Zenix watched as Null glided up and then back down. "Impressive, anyways let's keep going," he said and proceeded to run and jump from roof to roof. After jumping about 5 or 6 roofs, he found the alleyway in which two Stormtroopers are guarding. He followed the alley until it led to a small open area in which it was surrounded by buildings. Zenix layed down on the roof to avoid being seen. In the open area was an Imperial Officer, two more Stormtroopers, and a pirate. There was also a cage and in it was a light blue Twi'lek female. She appeared to be young and was wearing a slave outfit of some sort.

"Your coming to rescue a slave? What use is she to you? Nevermind, should stick to the task at hand. We have many acne rails we can pull. Thermal detonator on either side of the walls, toxic darts, pin point E-5 blasts, your force tricks..."

Null trailed on as he analyzed the prisoner situation. The unsuspecting stormtroopers still apparently unaware of their presence.

Zenix paid no attention to Null's suggestions as he was confirming if she's the one. Surely enough, the Twi'lek is what he was looking for. The Force is with her, even though it's faint. He then turned to Null. "Go to the other side of the area and I'll signal you to start shooting," he said.

Meanwhile, the pirate gave a briefcase to the Imperial Officer. The office opened it up and it was filled with credits.

Null moved across to the other side, priming his E-5 and a DC-15. Credits...so the Pirate was payed to track down this woman it seems. What for? It's not every day that the empire seeks the help of bounty hunters. They must have really wanted this girl. And the fact a Jedi is after her to...is she...

A Jedi...?

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae sees a mission that seeks her interest.
"Hmmm.....Guarding a Imperial outpost and its cargo and a payment of 1500 credits that sounds nice." " d4- 38( Astromech droid) set the coordinates towards the outpost." d4-38 begin to set the coordinates and the Sentinel droid are preparing for the mission while one grabs a E-11s sniper rifle and one grabing a blaster rifle and grenades. The ship begins to move to it destination.

"Well then, everything seems to check out," the Imperial Officer said and closed the briefcase, "These credits will go to the funds of more troops. The girl is yours now good sir." The pirate chuckled as one of the Stormtroopers got the Twi'lek out of the cage. "She was worth every credit," the pirate said to himself with a mischievous grin. The Twi'lek looked down as the pirate grabbed her chain leash, sadly accepting the fact that she was going to be a slave.

Zenix looked over at Null and signaled him with a nod.

Null began to open fire at the stormtroopers, his blaster fire littering their bodies with overwhelming blaster fire, the pirate seemed to be more on his feet than the stormtroopers, as he rolled behind a few canisters. Null signaled for the Jedi to intercept as he covered his advance with suppressive fire.

The Twi'lek was taken by the pirate as he went behind the canisters. She was scared and confused as to what was going on.

Zenix saw Null's signal and jumped to where the pirate was at. He punched the pirate's face to knock him out, picked up the Twi'lek and jumped back to the roof.

Null's servos were telling him to kill the pirate and tie up the loose end but figured that the Jedi wouldn't cooperate of he did such a thing, so he refrained and joined him on the rooftop.

"Head to the ship, we should be safe there."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae ship appear infront of null and the jedi and sees the Twi'lek and knows that she's the cargo she needs to protect so she jumped off the ship and The Sentinel droids. " it appears that I have been running late but I'm here now so if you would please hand over the cargo."

Null stopped in his tracks and clicked button on his wrists as he turned to the bounty hunter.

"Mandalorian...there is no need of conflict. Bloodshed would only hurt you, as only you have blood. But perhaps you can elaborate to how much you are being payed for this job and I can pay you more."

He looked to the IG droids. Slaves. If only they had the expanded AI system that Zeck and I have replicated, then even they could taste freedom.

The Twi'lek was still being carried by Zenix and looked at looked with a confused look. 'W-Who is he?' She thought to herself, 'D-Did he.... save me?'

Zenix nodded at Null. He was about to run, but a ship appeared in front of them before he could. He put the Twi'lek down as the Mandalorian and Sentinal Droids appeared. "What cargo are you referring to?" He asked.

The Twi'lek held onto Zenix's arm tightly.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae holds out her hand up to tell the Sentinel droids to hold their fire. " how much are you willing to pay for safe travel fellow brother because the Imperials pay me a lot to take that Twi'lek to my employer."

"An AAT, damaged but salvageable. A veichle that could be considered an antique, a high valuable item for selling to collectors, as well as a weapon that could be sold to engineers or war mongers alike. Also, as a third alternative could be sold to scrappers for repurposement, three uses that could yeild high profit. Intrested?"

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"...........*smile*..you're good at negotiating fine we have a deal just tell me where it is and I'll make sure that no Imperial Comes Close to You but if your lying to me about the materials, I'll hunt you down understand."

"No need for that."

As soon as Null said that, a starViper came into view, the damaged AAT magnetized to the bottom of it. Null gestured to it.

"Tell me where to land it and I'll have my confidant, Zeck, land it for you."

That could have gone worse.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
" follow my ship." lae press a button on her arm and speak into it. " D4 take the ship to the hideout and E-12 and 13 cover our friends Escape." When she said that the Sentinel droids begin to take position to gun down any Imperials troop in sight with the sniper on the roof."

"Agreed, I hope your imperial friends won't see you as a target."

The starViper followed the droid to the ship he was going to drop off the AAT at. Null looked to the Jedi and gave him a nod like he just solved the situation.

"Get her to the ship, we don't know who might show up."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"There won't be any evidence that I was here and there won't be any Witnesses but you so you better leave before you get captured or killed, now go for your ship my Droid will cover you and hope to see you again."

Zenix nodded at Null and picked up the Twi'lek once more. He then proceeded to run to the ship.

As Zenix passed by the Mandalorian, the Twi'lek looked at her and softly said, "Thank you...."

Zenix jumped from rooftop to rooftop while still carrying the Twi'lek and made to the ship.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As the twi'lek said thank you to lae she said, " it's just business." lae begin to walk toward the remaining surviving Imperial and begin to shoot them down leaving no Witnesses.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
After Eliminating all the Imperials lae sees the pirate that hire her and approachs him pointing her blaster toward him.

"...wait wait I'll pay you double the amount just don't kill me." the pirate said.

" I can't have a rat telling the Imperials that one of there bounty hunters attack them so sorry but I will be taking your money anyways."

Lae blast him in the head transferring all of his funding into her account.

Null approached the ship with the Jedi and newfound prisoner in tow, the StarViper coming back from dropping off the damaged AAT. Null opened the cargo bay and ushered the Two inside before closing it behind.

"Take her to the medical bay, 15 meters down the hall on the left. Give her a stimulant."

Once, Zenix entered the ship and set the Twi'lek down. "I think she might be too young to take some stimulant, but I'll take to the medical bay," he said and went to the medical bay with the Twi'lek following him.

Once they arrived, the Twi'lek sat on one of the bed and looked around, not knowing what to do.

"Okay, first we gotta do something about that chain," Zenix said as he held the chain that she had on her neck. He took out his lightsaber and activated it. "Hold still," he said.

The Twi'lek nodded and closed her eyes shut.

Zenix managed to cut the collar off of her by using the tip of his lightsaber. He turned it off once he was done.

The Twi'lek opened her eyes and was surprised that she was finally free from that chain.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae speak into her arm device.
"D4 come pick me up and the Sentinel droids and take us to the hideout." D4 arrives with the ship and pick them up and head for the hideout.

Zeck boarded the ship, his starViper docking on the side and locking into place. Once he did, Null activated the C-ROC from the bridge. It began to rise from the ground and angle toward the sky, before rocketing toward the heavens.

It didn't take long for the C-ROC cruiser to get into space. After it got into space stacked, the C-ROC then jetted into lightspeed, Zeck entering the bridge along with Null.

"We are en route to it?"

"Yes, I will tell the Jedi."

"T-Thank you," the Twi'lek said to Zenix, trying to hold back her tears.

"No problem," Zenix said with a smile, "So, what's your name?"

"I-I'm....Ashanti...." Ashanti shyly said. She then eyed on Zenix's lightsaber. "Is t-that a.... laser sword?" She asked.

"Actually, it's called a lightsaber," Zenix said with a slight smile, "My name is Zenix."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae ship begin to land into a abandon Republic Outpost that are filled with droids dismantling the AAT.

lae approaches one of the droids.

" how's the material."

" excellent master the material is salvageable and can sell for a high price in the black market."

"Good so that Mandalorian was keeping his part of the deal, continue disassembling the machine and tell me when it's finished so i can sell the parts."

Lae goes to her quarters.

Lae activates a Hologram that has a image of Null's ship

" I wonder if that Mandalorian notice that I put tracker on his ship while they were taking off."

" he and his friend catch my interest in their plans this will certainly be fun."

Null entered the infirmary, with a purpose in his step as he layed sensors on the two humanoids. He stopped right in front of the Jedi.

"Now it is my part of the bargain, are you ready to hear it?"

Zenix heard the droid and sighed. He turned to Null. "What is it that you want?" He asked.

Ashanti shyly peaked out from behind Zenix to hear what Null has to say.

"A prisoner, we need to rescue them from an imperial prison colony on rhen Var."

Null projected a hologram of the gigantic icy planet. The Entirley blue, icy surface of the planet covered with glaciers and ancient ruins. The hologram zoomed in closer to the surface to reveal a large tower surrounded by icy mountains and a ancient temple.

"Planet of the ancient Jedi and Sith, mined of all it's kyber. So they are turning it to a prison planet. If you escape the prison, you die on the surface due to the harsh conditions. We are after a woman, Sha'la. She is a NightSister."

Zenix observed the icy planet thoroughly. He has been to this planet once, but hasn't been back since. He heard rumors of a prison being built there, but didn't believe them. Looks like they were true. "A NightSister? I thought the NightSisters have been wiped out," he said.

"You are right, most have. Except some that recalled off world during the purge, like assajj ventress for example. And some would say the Jedi purge killed all Jedi, yet here you stand."

Null clicked off the hologram and adjusted himself.

"We are about to drop out of hyperspace around Rhen var, and are going to land a mile outside the prison so we won't be detected. We droids aren't affected be cold, but you...dress in layers..."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Lae hears A knocking at her door.

"Come."

" master your employer has come with you with a new mission and said if you fail this Mission they will have you executed."

" show the hologram."

The droid shows the hologram and shows a imperial General.

" I'll get right into it there is a rebel base on Kashyyyk and I want you to lead my men into the rebel base and destroyed the rebels and whatever Wookies get in your way."

"........I understand sir."

" we are sending a Sith to your way because we all have information There is somebody that is force-sensitive on Kashyyyk."

" I understand."

"Noted," Zenix said to Null and turned to Ashanti, "You're gonna have to stay while we go out." He then realized something, "Wait, have you had anything to eat yet?"

Ashanti shyly shook her head.