• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

this is not urgent
um can you make me an intro sprite/walking sprite for: Image

i hope don't mind the edit
Sure, I'll make what you requested. (I don't mind the edit.) I never made a walkie before... :)

[quote author=Zadia01 link=topic=3265.msg44374#msg44374 date=1200262177]
Hi ashley! :D Can you make a leafeon thingy like this? >>>Image
[/quote] Okay. (Good thing I made at least one front sprite for all the Eeveelutions on the other computer and got it to save here.) (Thanks for the Vaporeon. :)) You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg44382#msg44382 date=1200264854]
Ummmmm i guess I mite, but why do you ask, is it because i asked for the Blood Plus sprites or ????? something else ????

edit: I'm Plaining on writing a Fan Fic for Blood + a little later on I am going to post it on the forms
[/quote] Not only because of the BP sprites, but because of all the characters you requested. :) It would be cool if you did make comics; I'd definitely read it. :) (I'll read your Fan Fic, too.)

Checks list of things to do: 1. Make a Walkie for Ibrahim. 2. Make Leafeon overworlds with Mugshot for Zadia01. (I've been reading my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book and I'm on page 332, chapter 17.) 3. Make a backie for Jocelyn's new sprite. 4. Study for midterms on Thursday, Friday, not this Tues. & Wed. but the following Tuesday and Wednesday. (I only have 6 classes since I'm an early dismissal senior.)

You're welcome, Cubone. & Thank you. :)

Hey, SweetSmoochum, sorry to add to your workload, but I have a request, if you have room.
Could you please make a backie of the character you made for me before? She's in my thread, if you forgot what she looks like.
Thank you!

Hey, SweetSmoochum, sorry to add to your workload, but I have a request, if you have room.
Could you please make a backie of the character you made for me before? She's in my thread, if you forgot what she looks like.
Thank you!
Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

Edit: I finished Ibrahim's requested walkies. (The first walkies I've ever made.) I hope you like these. :)
ForIbrahimty.png

These are absolutely amazing sprites. I love the how the walkies actually look like the trainers. I've tried to make walkies myself and they never seem to come out right. I envy you! ;D

can you make backies for the other girl too?

Sure. :)

[quote author=pokemonlover link=topic=3265.msg44442#msg44442 date=1200277921]
These are absolutely amazing sprites. I love the how the walkies actually look like the trainers. I've tried to make walkies myself and they never seem to come out right. I envy you! ;D
[/quote] Thank you. :)

I finished making Leafeon for Zadia01. I hope you like these. :)
Leafeon.png

(My left elbow is killing me, and I can't unbend it. :'()

Mod Edit (Pix) - Also will be removed due to the fact that posting images in someone elses thread is considered thread hijacking and obviously you haven't read the rules about quoting sprites.

Thanks so much! I love them!
I also like the fisherchick, it's awesome!
You're welcome & thank you. :)

[quote author=Zadia01 link=topic=3265.msg44456#msg44456 date=1200279815]
Its awesome!!! Thank you! (You 2! I cant straighten mine! I was working so hard on this IMAGE. [from scratch!]) OUCH, okay problem fixed
[/quote]

You're welcome. That's really good for a scratch sprite. :)

Here's Jocelyn213's request. I hope you like these. :)
Jocelynbacksprites.png

(I'm going to sleep now.)

hay Ashley. You did well with the female fisherwoman it looks great! I would love to request something but it seems strange. do you do right handed backies if not i could settle for normal backies of disnix(the guy in my sig)
good night ashley(but when you read this it could be good morning or afternoon).

Hey Smoochum, awesome first attempt of your walkie (better than I could do!). And I hope you dont mind, but I too have started doing poke mugshots :-\ Er I guess you could think of it as friendly competition? Just asking cus I didnt want you too think I was just snatching the idea.

I do have to say though, that your leafeon mug just helped me out a lot on how to shade a mug I was just workin on, thanks!

hay Ashley. You did well with the female fisherwoman it looks great! I would love to request something but it seems strange. do you do right handed backies if not i could settle for normal backies of disnix(the guy in my sig)
good night ashley(but when you read this it could be good morning or afternoon).

Sure, I'll take your request. :) I don't think I've ever done right handed backies before. I'll try making them lefty first for now, and maybe afterward try making it righty so at least something is done and you have the sprites that you want. :)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg44525#msg44525 date=1200337010]
Hey Smoochum, awesome first attempt of your walkie (better than I could do!). And I hope you dont mind, but I too have started doing poke mugshots :-\ Er I guess you could think of it as friendly competition? Just asking cus I didnt want you too think I was just snatching the idea.

I do have to say though, that your leafeon mug just helped me out a lot on how to shade a mug I was just workin on, thanks!
[/quote]

You're welcome and thank you. It's okay for you as well as anyone else to make Pokemon mugshots or any other kinds of sprites. Your Mismagius and Mightyena mugshots are amazing and way better than the one I made earlier. Fantastic job. :) You receive an A+ plus 10 points extra credit making your grade 110%. (All your sprites are awesome.)

(I'm on Chapter 23 in my 7th Harry Potter book. It's hard for me to keep down. I feel like Belle from Beauty and the Beast except I'm a red head, I don't think I'm pretty, and I'm not French.)

Edit: I finished PSP Naruto's request. I hope you like it. :) I made both lefty and righty so I guess he's ambidextrous now. ;) (I'm a lefty.)
ForPSP.png

(I hope no one else asks for right handed sprites...)

Ah good to know. And thanks, complements always bring out the best in me :D
And I know what you mean, Harry Potter 7 is un-putdownable (heheh made a new word.) Good luck to you on finishing it. Oh and at the end of the book-*bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*. Anyway
You should make some Harry Potter sprites! THAT would be interesting to see :o

Ah good to know. And thanks, complements always bring out the best in me :D
And I know what you mean, Harry Potter 7 is un-putdownable (heheh made a new word.) Good luck to you on finishing it. Oh and at the end of the book-*bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*. Anyway
You should make some Harry Potter sprites! THAT would be interesting to see :o

I think I will. :) (I know the "ending." :'( I swear that I did NOT peek. I was told by one of my friends from school before I bought the book using my Barnes and Noble Gift card. However, at least I don't know when and how the certain characters died and if anyone killed them using 'Avada Kedavra' or if they died on their own. Also, I think I forgot who dies so it's all good. :))

(Theater class was fun today. We had Improvisational skits (aka improv) and I got to be Lindsay Lohan lol & I got shot in the skit.)

Thanks Ashley I will stop requesting for now. I am very happy that you tried my request out. Oh and thank you very much for giving Disnix a new pose thanks

Edit: I finished PSP Naruto's request. I hope you like it. :) I made both lefty and righty so I guess he's ambidextrous now. ;) (I'm a lefty.)
[/quote]
OMG!! I'm lefty too!! I felt lonely thinking that I haven't met any other lefties in a while (there are 2 other lefties in my class, out of 44 kids)
And your sprites are as awesoem as always ;D

can you make a marley spirte?
Oh man. I'm upset now. I already made a Marley sprite and her overworlds. (The Fr/Lg overworlds of her look really similar to the DP ones.) They are on the other computer. If I can get it to work, I'll post it here asap. Okay? Please don't be upset with me. :'(

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg44533#msg44533 date=1200348434]
Thanks Ashley I will stop requesting for now. I am very happy that you tried my request out. Oh and thank you very much for giving Disnix a new pose thanks
[/quote] You're welcome & thank you. :)

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg44535#msg44535 date=1200349489]
You never fail to amaze me SweetSmoochum. Do you think you can do some Sailor Moon sprites?
[/quote] Sure. I used to watch that show a lot. :) Which kinds of Sailor Moon sprites? Trainer? Overworlds? Mugs? or other?

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg44537#msg44537 date=1200350530]
OMG!! I'm lefty too!! I felt lonely thinking that I haven't met any other lefties in a while (there are 2 other lefties in my class, out of 44 kids)
And your sprites are as awesoem as always ;D
[/quote] Thanks. It's cool meeting other lefties. :) (There actually a large amount in my school, but the right handed people overpower us. :( Yay for Lefties! Some of my teachers get excited when they see me write with my left hand. It's like I'm a celebrity or something. lol )

I'm going to make Sailor Moon sprites now, and then try to get the Marley sprites from the other computer.

Hey you a great spriter and you will be able to do anything you put you mind to (also i am a lefty as well)

can you give me a mug,overworld and battle sprite please

of this guy:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Well I was thinking of a trainer and overworld of Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus (those two are my favorite) and maybe a mugshot of Venus.(optional) And maybe a trainer of Sailor Pluto.

if you are still taking requests, can i request a goth girl with long, black hair and a dark pokeball. I would like her to wear a red and black striped sleeve shirt with a black body. Just jeans for her pants. and I would like back sprites and a regualar sprite. Thanks!!!

Unlucky. All I can tell you is that I was pretty disappointed with the ending. I'm a righty since we seem to be on that sub-topic. A way you could possibly keep your sprites all together would be sticking them on photobucket or sumthin. That way you can access them from any computer.

To everyone who requested just now, (Jocelyn213-Marley and Sailor Saturn sprites; Rosa_Rosie wants Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, Sailor Pluto all three Sailor girls as trainers and overworlds with a mug of Venus; Dylan (Flame Haji) wants a mug, overworld, and sprite of the person in the pic; Tsuki wants a sprite with back sprites of a girl which was described. I'll take them all. :)) REQUEST LIST IS FULL. I won't be taking any more requests until I get some of these sprites done. So please be patient. I have a lot of work to do seeing as the only thing I made so far was the sprite of Sailor Moon. (Will post it later.) Thank you so much, Slink, for not requesting at the moment. :)

Sorry Smoochum for ripping your art. :-\ I didn't read the rules clearly and im sorry if you thought I stole anything, I guess I should have asked. :-[

EDIT: I promise I wont ever rip from you or anyone ever again :'(

Sorry Smoochum for ripping your art. :-\ I didn't read the rules clearly and im sorry if you thought I stole anything, I guess I should have asked. :-[
That made me feel really bad. :'( Next time you want to use someones sprite, you should ask them or make a request from them. If you wanted me to make you a sprite that looks similar to my Flannery sprite, but have the hair color and the outfit different I would have done it for you. I wouldn't have minded, but that hurt my feelings. :'(

I have the Sailor Moon trainer sprites done at least. (My brother was using the computer for something for a while while I was reading my HP 7 book. I'm on chapter 29 almost 30.)

SailorMoonandFriends.png
I hope you guys like these. :) (I'm still not ready to take requests yet, though seeing as I still have much more to do.)

I think they are awesome! I love the way you did their hair :)
Thank you. :) (It was hard to find good pictures of the characters.)

Here's the rest of what Rosa_Rosie requested. I hope you like it. :)
SailorMoon.png

(I'm eating pizza. Yum. n_n)

Now I can work on Dylan's request. (Flame Haji) I haven't started yet. (I'm sorry. :()

*Checks over list: Get the Marley sprites for Jocelyn213 by trying to fix the mouse, make back sprites of Raxby's Shyguy and Tony Tony Chopper sprites when I get around to it (I asked him about it a while ago and he said it was okay for me to), Dylan wants the mug, sprite, and overworlds of the pic, Tsuki wants back sprites and a regular sprite of a described girl.* Did I forget anyone? If I did, I apologize.

I don't think so... But I love those sprites, very well made and they look like they would be in the real Pokemon games. Keep up the good work! =^.^=

*gasps* That's is the coolest and most identical Sailor Moon sprites I've ever seen! (I miss that show :'() But I thought Sailor Pluto's hair a bit darker than that. Oh well.

I don't think so... But I love those sprites, very well made and they look like they would be in the real Pokemon games. Keep up the good work! =^.^=
Thank you. :) I finished your request. I hope you like it. :)
ForTsuki.png

I also finished Dylan's request. I hope you like it. :)
4D.png

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg44695#msg44695 date=1200519207]
*gasps* That's is the coolest and most identical Sailor Moon sprites I've ever seen! (I miss that show :'() But I thought Sailor Pluto's hair a bit darker than that. Oh well.
[/quote] Thank you. :) If you want me to fix it, I will. (I miss that show, too. I loved the little kitty.)