• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

the one with the black shirt looks best

anyways thanks that hagi looks better then the old one

anyways last 3 for now (of the blood plus sprites)

chara_david.gif
battle sprite

chara_lewis.gif
battle

chara_joel.gif
battle (if you could try to put him in a wheel chair that would be great)(he is in a wheel chair in the anime after like the 2nd season)

please and thanks

Awesome thanks Ashley you are the best. I love your work thanks so much for Umbereon he is my most favorite pokemon thanks so much!!

Wow Your really good for using a laptop with no mouse. I mean seriously, I do a terrible job with a mouse already. :p Anyways, I was wondering if you can make me one? (pwese ;D)

Edit: I left out or deleted some of my post sorry. :p I wanted overworld and mugshots of my character (signature)

thanks and you welcome
You're welcome. :) I got two of your sprites done. (I haven't been able to go on the computer that much recently.)

[quote author=ibrahim.523 link=topic=3265.msg44057#msg44057 date=1200079613]
thanks i love it!

I don't want to be a burden/nosey/picky but....

could you make a darker green but not tooo dark
i wanted a bandanna like the hero from S/R/E
and a pokeball on the bottom left right

[/quote] You're welcome. I'll edit it. :) (but when you said bandanna, I thought you meant the thing on May's head. The boy wears the headband.)

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg44071#msg44071 date=1200090064]
Awesome thanks Ashley you are the best. I love your work thanks so much for Umbereon he is my most favorite pokemon thanks so much!!
[/quote] You're welcome. & Thank you. (Umbreon is awesome.)

[quote author=Suuushi link=topic=3265.msg44074#msg44074 date=1200090411]
Wow Your really good for using a laptop with no mouse. I mean seriously, I do a terrible job with a mouse already. :p Anyways, I was wondering if you can make me one? (pwese ;D)
[/quote] Sure, but make you one what?

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg44076#msg44076 date=1200090868]
can i have a shix mug and overwolds ?
[/quote] Sure, but I think making Pokemon sprites takes longer for me. (I'll still take your request even though the first page says "Please don't ask for a Pokemon.")

Edit: Here are Dylan's requested sprites. I hope you like these. :)
ForDyl.png

Now, I must make a Wartortle mugshot, Shinx mugshot and overworlds for Jocelyn213 still, Zangoose Overworlds for Slink, edit ibrahim's sprite, make overworlds and mugshot of Suuushi's character. Please don't ask for more seeing as I haven't done any of this yet. (I'm sorry. :'( I had to type my research paper.)

thanks they look great you did a good job

also srry for all the request i have had you could always say no to me i dont care if you do

thanks they look great you did a good job

also srry for all the request i have had you could always say no to me i dont care if you do
Thank you. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg44097#msg44097 date=1200104167]
you never cease to amaze me, keep up the good work :D
[/quote] Thank you.

Here's some requests that I made:
Foribrahim.png
-For Ibrahim.
Warmug.png
+
Shinx.png
-For Jocelyn213.

All I have to do now is: Make the Zangoose Overworlds for Slink, and make overworlds and a mugshot for Suuushi's character. (If I forgot someone, I apologize.)

Edit: I finished Slink's request. I hope you like it. :)
Zangoose.png

Wow, you sure do have a lot of work on your hands, haha, you get a ton a requests!
Well, can't blame them, your work is so the bomb. And good luck with all those upcoming requests! Cheering you on!

Wow, you sure do have a lot of work on your hands, haha, you get a ton a requests!
Well, can't blame them, your work is so the bomb. And good luck with all those upcoming requests! Cheering you on!
Thank you. (I can finally start on the request that Suuushi made, unless my brother steals the laptop from me.)

[quote author=Wish Maker Kait link=topic=3265.msg44179#msg44179 date=1200139055]
cool spirits
[/quote] Thank you. :)

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3265.msg44185#msg44185 date=1200143910]
i would like to use the overworld you made for me in a comic I'm making. and as ever your sprites and you rock Ashley
[/quote] Sure, you can as long as credit is given, and thank you. :)

Edit: Here is what Suuushi requested. I hope you like it. :)
ForSuuushi.png

Awwww cool!! I freakin love it! Thanks a bunch!
But, could I please re-colour the red bits black? You see I have a strange liking for black zangoose.
Or if you'd rather I didnt thats okay too.

On another note, I have a new request! Could you pretty please make me a sprite and mugshot of the person in my sig? I know its only his head, but just make up any pose or clothing, or if it helps I could draw a full body pic of him. :D

Thanks again!

Awwww cool!! I freakin love it! Thanks a bunch!
But, could I please re-colour the red bits black? You see I have a strange liking for black zangoose.
Or if you'd rather I didnt thats okay too.

On another note, I have a new request! Could you pretty please make me a sprite and mugshot of the person in my sig? I know its only his head, but just make up any pose or clothing, or if it helps I could draw a full body pic of him. :D

Thanks again!
You're welcome. :) Sure, you can re-color the Zangoose overworlds as long as credit is given still and yes, I'll make you a sprite and mugshot of the person in your sig. (If you want, you could describe what outfit he could wear.)

Aw shweet(smoochum) Thanks a lot. Er... not sure what he should wear... I always imagined he wouldnt wear shoes... and I guess dark blue or black jeans... and... sort of zip jacket with a turtle neck kinda thing.

Thanks Again ;D

Aw shweet(smoochum) Thanks a lot. Er... not sure what he should wear... I always imagined he wouldnt wear shoes... and I guess dark blue or black jeans... and... sort of zip jacket with a turtle neck kinda thing.

Thanks Again ;D
You're welcome. :) Here's what you requested. I hope you like it. :)
ForSlink.png

Edit: (After seeing the new DP episode today, I'm now a fan of Dawn/Gary shipping. :))

Thanks Smoochum, if theirs anythingI can do in return just ask :D

~Slink
You're welcome, and thank you. :)

[quote author=Suuushi link=topic=3265.msg44224#msg44224 date=1200161462]
thanks! I really love it!
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg44228#msg44228 date=1200162539]
thank can i have request?
can you make a new pose for dawn and a new pose for this
plus mug and overworld?
[/quote] Sure, I'll take your request. :)

o_o Must... Request... A MUGSHOT! -goes all hyper- Can I request a mugshot?

Eyes- Dark brown or brown (whichever looks better)
Hair- Black, shoulder length, side bangs
Top- White Blouse and Blue Vest (Kinda schoolgirly)

o_o Must... Request... A MUGSHOT! -goes all hyper- Can I request a mugshot?

Eyes- Dark brown or brown (whichever looks better)
Hair- Black, shoulder length, side bangs
Top- White Blouse and Blue Vest (Kinda schoolgirly)
Sure. I'll make what you requested, too. :)

I finished part of Jocelyn213's request. Here's Dawn in a new pose. I hope you like it. :)
NewDawn.png

You're welcome. :) I'm glad you love my sprites. Here's part of your TR request. ...And make it double....It's....James!!!
James.png

How did you know I was in the process of making one? You must be psychic. Here's your sprite.
FrLgGirl.png

Thank you x2. :)

wOW That is a great job on james, can you make my sprite
MySprite.png
like that? I AM A BIG FAN OF YOUR WORK! thank you :)

Hey Ashley! I haven't posted in what seems like forever. I've got a request for you if your not too busy. This'll be the last for awhile. Can you make a backie and an overworld page of the trainer in my sprite? Also, can you make a custom sprite for me? I would like a sprite of my trainer holding a vulpix. Like I say before, if you can't do part or all of my request, thats okay.

Please and Thank you!
~Cubone~

it looks great!!!
could i do some editing to it??
Thanks, and yes you may. :)

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg44259#msg44259 date=1200183559]
Hey Ashley! I haven't posted in what seems like forever. I've got a request for you if your not too busy. This'll be the last for awhile. Can you make a backie and an overworld page of the trainer in my sprite? Also, can you make a custom sprite for me? I would like a sprite of my trainer holding a vulpix. Like I say before, if you can't do part or all of my request, thats okay.

Please and Thank you!
~Cubone~
[/quote] Sure, I'll make what you requested. :) It may take a while though.

(I apologize for not being on in the afternoon everyone. I got the 7th Harry Potter book yesterday with my grandpa as well as the 5th movie, and I'm on Chapter 10 already! :) However, after I finish all requests I'll make some HP sprites of the characters.)

Edit: Here's what I accomplished so far: I finished Jocelyn213's request, as well as Trainer_Skye's & Zadia01's requests. I hope you all like these. :)
Jocelynsrequest-1.png

ForTrainer_Skye.png

ForZadia01.png

Now, I can work on Cubone's request. :) (Did I forget anybody? If I did, I'm sorry.)

Hey dunno if anyone noticed but Cubones request looks a little like Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2...
Just a random comment :D Just a suggestion but the arm outlines on the back of Cubones trainer look a little faint, maybe darker white/grey? Sorry, just suggesting :p

Your work is still great as always! Keep it up.

~Slink

ooh!! pretty sprite stuff! :D if it's okay can i request a back view and mugshot of me:

pokmonme.gif

if you don't fancy it that's fine :)
Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg44332#msg44332 date=1200249645]
Hey dunno if anyone noticed but Cubones request looks a little like Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2...
Just a random comment :D Just a suggestion but the arm outlines on the back of Cubones trainer look a little faint, maybe darker white/grey? Sorry, just suggesting :p

Your work is still great as always! Keep it up.

~Slink
[/quote] It's okay. Thank you for the advice. :) (I wanted to use the colors from her original sprite for her request.)

I just finished Jocelyn's request. I hope you like it. :) (I think it looks awesome.)
Jocelyndp.png

Ah good, cus I have a suggestion for you... maybe you could make mugshots/sprites of some of the kanto Gym Leaders? Juuuust a suggestion. :D

~Slink

Ah good, cus I have a suggestion for you... maybe you could make mugshots/sprites of some of the kanto Gym Leaders? Juuuust a suggestion. :D

~Slink
I did what you suggested on the other computer. I made all the Kanto and Johto gym leaders as well as Roxanne from Hoenn into trainer sprites. Maybe once I find a way to get to them, I can post them here. :)

I finished Badly Shaded's requested sprites. I hope you like these. :)
ForBaSh.png

I have a question for Dylan (aka Flame Haji): Are you planning on making a comic? Just curious. :)

Ummmmm i guess I mite, but why do you ask, is it because i asked for the Blood Plus sprites or ????? something else ????

edit: I'm Plaining on writing a Fan Fic for Blood + a little later on I am going to post it on the forms

Mod Edit: Will remove for spam purposes. Re-posting a sprite and then posting "Art" that doesn't belong here. And suspicious that you didn't draw that Vaporeon due to sucky quality it was saved at.

Thank you very much for the overworld sheet, the backie sequence and the sprite! You are very talented and I appreciate you're work.